My Date With A Teenager

Story Info
He spends evening with 19 year old.
6.7k words
4.46
48.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) Copyright 1998 by "A Dave In PA"

My Date with a Teenager

by Dave in Pa.

I could not believe I said that!

What was I thinking?

I must have been crazy. In a restaurant yet, with people around who might have heard.

We were being flirtatious, even suggestive, but I was sure as soon as I said it that I had gone too far, too fast. And regrets were now swirling in my head. Yes, I said it all right...and I certainly could not take it back once I had.


Strangely enough though, she wasn't upset or mad. She only smiled coyly; almost as if she was glad I said it. Yet, I've never been so forward in sharing my thoughts, nor have I ever used that language directly to a date, especially a FIRST date. I was expecting her to be upset, slap me or throw her water at me, but she didn't. She just kept smiling at me.


"Do you think you would enjoy that?" She said cutely.

"I'm fairly certain I would" I replied dryly while taking another bite of my food and trying to not to show the panic that was racing threw my mind as a result of my unusual boldness. "But you never know until you actually do it." I took a drink of water.

"Hmmmm....then maybe sometime we'll have to give you the chance to fulfill your desires," she countered even more teasingly. She sweetly giggled again.


"I'm looking forward to it....In fact, I've never looked forward to it more." I looked at her directly then and chuckled.


"More coffee, sir?" The waitress interrupted.


"huh?..... oh yes, please....... Oh... wait.... no... never mind.... we'd like to get the check and be on our way."

I looked at her and we both broke into laughter as we realized this was no time to delay over coffee. Yes, I guess I WOULD like to be on my way. If she's going to let me do what I just asked....I certainly don't want to wait any longer.


She is so cute, so pretty and so wildly sexy, all at the same time. She's little more than a girl, but yet the most desirous of any woman I have ever known. Her bronze colored skin and dark eyes gave her the most exotic and intriguing look in the dim light of the restaurant. Very Mediterranean. As I gazed at her I could only imagine the thrill of running my fingers through her thick, long, dark, curly hair and stroking lightly her long, smooth and slender legs that supported her incredible body now covered in a sexy, tight, short, form fitting black dress and high heals. Only in my dreams had I ever imagined someone who stirred my emotions and my desires like her.


Her name is Ryan. Typically a boy's name, I know. But when you think of it, and disassociate it with it's usual gender, it is a very pretty name. Ryan. I like it...a lot!


I met her on-line, but I'm not even sure how. She was so cute with her e-mails that I knew almost immediately I wanted to know her and even meet her. But there was this problem. She's only 19 and I'm 40. "Would she have interest in a forty year old?" "Should I even entertain the thought?" "Well, what the hell" I thought, "Lets just see what happens."


So, there I was, in a fine hotel restaurant in down town Philadelphia with my 19 year old dream lover and it looked like this dream was about to get vividly more real. I was now wishing I had made arrangements to be out all night. I had a time limit that was now pissing me off.


As we left the restaurant and headed toward the lobby I watched her walking from behind. "God, what great legs and what a nice ass" I was thinking. I smiled too as I thought about what others who saw us might be thinking. Me, a white guy easily identified as being in my 30's, at least, with a very young girl of mixed races; Italian and African. Anyone who was watching our flirtatious behavior in the restaurant and our silly giggling and touching as we walked along the corridor, would have known right away that we were probably lovers and not friends or family. Of course, we were not lovers...at least not yet. But I sure was having fun just goofing around with this incredible female specimen and thinking about being her lover. She made me feel like I was her age instead of the age I am.

As I thought about our age difference I was suddenly hit with doubts. "Does she really like older men like she said? Does she really like me? It seems hard to believe. She could be with just about any guy and she's here with me."


"So what's next?" she asked as we entered the lobby.

"Well, you have a couple of choices" I replied.


"Oh yeah, what are they?

Of course there was only one choice that I wanted her to make, but I still wasn't sure exactly where this rendezvous was heading.


"We can go for a walk outside." I suggested.


"Or?"


"Or we can continue our conversation over some wine in a more relaxed ambiance." I said hopefully.


"Okay" she said.


"Okay, what?" I replied.


"The wine thing" she said eagerly. "But I'll probably get carded."


"No...not here you won't.....you're safe with me."

When we realized how silly that sounded considering, we laughed out loud.


"Can you trust me in an elevator? I asked her jokingly as I led her toward them.


"No.....but then I was hoping you weren't trustworthy"


"Oh really?.....well, your right!...You can't trust me in an elevator. But come with me anyway.....I have a surprise."


We got in the elevator and happily we were alone.

I leaned back on the wall and looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"Am I to assume you're taking me to a room in the hotel?" she said with a smile.

"Well, ya know....I WAS a boy scout."

"Oh really? Some boy scout.....what's that have to do with it" she said sarcastically.

"I'm just being prepared....you didn't expect less, did you?"

"No, I suppose not.......It's part of why I like you older guys. You're so romantic. So is this room where you're hoping to do what you told me downstairs you wanted to do?

"Umm...." I was sweating a little now...I could feel my face turning red. "Think quick!" I told myself. Say something cool.....or funny....or something!

What exactly do you think I said? I replied innocently as I tried to remain calm and keep the growing bulge in my pants from showing. After all, I did know what she meant.

She stepped closer to me, put her hand up to the side of my face and pulled me toward her as she whispered in my ear, "YOU know...say it again...I want you to say it again."

I put my arms around her and pulled her against me. I gently kissed her cheek and her neck. Then I nibbled at her ear. "I want....I want you." I whispered.

She giggled. "That's not what you said downstairs. Come on...I want to hear you say it again."

I smiled and started to get up the courage to whisper it again.

"Oops." I exclaimed, "We're here...our floor." And with that the doors to the elevator opened.

As we walked the hallway to the room, I could hardly control myself. I wanted this woman very much. But I kept reminding myself that she could just be teasing...so I shouldn't get too excited. I opened the door and followed her in. She immediately kicked off her shoes, sat on the king sized bed and said, "Okay....where's this wine you promised?"

"Right here.....just hold on." I replied. "I gotta open it first."

I opened the bottle of white Zinfandel.....what she had once mentioned she liked...and filled two glasses.

"I have to light the candles first, though." I said as I hunted for my lighter.

"Candles?......hmmm...you do everything right, don't you?" she joked.

"For the right woman I do." I said back with a "cat that caught the mouse" expression.

"So am I the right woman?"
"Right now you are." I said as I chuckled.

"Oh...so that means anyone would do, it's just that I happen to be here? ...Thanks a lot. Ya know....I think I better go."

She put down her wine and headed for the door. I put my glass down too and ran over to her just as she reached the door. I grabbed hold of her and turned her around. She tried to resist and I could tell she was a bit upset. I pressed myself against her and held her against the door.

"Ryan," I said, "That's not what I mean. I was only kidding." But I knew I had said a dumb thing.
"How do I know?" she snapped back.

I pulled her away from the door and hugged her. I kissed her cheek and then held her there in silence.

I really didn't know what to say. Anything I thought of saying sounded like bullshit, but I really DID think she was special and I hadn't invited her out to dinner only thinking that I was gonna get laid. I really did like her...but how do I prove that? How do I prove to her that I respect her? What should I say? Geez....I was sure I had blown it and I was speechless.

"Kiss me." I heard her say....I think.

"Huh?"

"Kiss me you jerk...before I change my mind."

I looked deep into her eyes while I put my hands on her cheeks and stroked them gently. Her hair was down in front of her face on one side and I pushed it back away. Her full, wet lips were waiting for me, but I couldn't stop staring at her. She was so lovely.

I moved my lips toward her slowly and we touched lightly. We kissed so gently, slowly and softly. I held her face closer while I ran my fingers through her hair. Suddenly our lips joined and we kissed passionately, long and hard. My tongue was drawn into her warm mouth where it met with her tongue.

Our kisses grew in intensity and passion as we stood there. Finally we moved over to the bed, and as she laid down, I laid next to her, our arms and legs entwined.

As we kissed I realized how good she smelled. I hadn't noticed before, but her perfume mixed with her natural scent was so stimulating and I was now feeling the discomfort of an erect penis trapped behind my pants. In my growing passion I could not help but to start rubbing my hands on her body; First her back and then her hips and thighs. I ran a hand up along the side of her body and brushed her breast as I went by to her shoulder and down her arm. I grabbed her butt and pulled her toward my hips and she started to grind her hips on mine. Her short skirt rode up above her hips and I felt her panties ever so lightly covering her ass. She felt so good. My hand returned to her right breast and I cupped it over her clothing. My thumb rubbed gently over her nipple and I could feel its firmness even through her bra and dress. She gasped slightly as I pressed lightly on her nipple and I began to think about getting her completely out of her clothing.

We continued to kiss passionately as I wanted to take in all of her. I was enjoying so watching her face and lips exhibiting such pleasure from the attention I was giving her. I pulled her up to a sitting position and unzipped the back of her dress. I pulled it down off her shoulders and she pulled her arms out of the sleeves. Behind the lacy black bra were the most beautiful, perfect breasts I had ever seen. Her nipples poked firmly at the shear fabric surrounded by her dark, swollen aureole. She pushed the rest of her dress off and dropped it to the floor. Now she sat there in just her bra and panties and my eyes feasted on this beautiful creature that would, hopefully, soon be all mine to consume.

She reached for my shirt and started to unbutton it. I joined in the effort and soon was bare chested before her. She felt my arms and ran her fingers through the hair on my chest feeling my pecs and my ribs.

"Take them off", she said quietly and I knew exactly what she meant. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped the fly. She motioned for me to stand up, which I did. As my pants dropped from my waist, I kicked off my shoes. My pants fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. I took off my socks and laid back on the bed next to Ryan. She couldn't help but notice my erection as my shorts couldn't quite contain it. Her hands went to work on caressing my body.

She laid next to me and lightly ran her fingernails up and down my legs, careful not to touch my swollen organ. I was getting so excited I wanted to rip off my shorts, grab my cock and jerk-off in front of her. I needed relief so desperately. But I allowed her to continue her magical massage.

With increasing firmness she rubbed my body using her whole hand and fingers to squeeze my arms and thighs and shoulders. I also was caressing her back and ass. She felt so soft and feminine and the thin, silky feel of her panties over her buttocks was really such a turn-on. After what seemed like fifteen minutes of this teasing and tingling, she pulled herself closer to me, pushed me completely onto my back, and kissed me. She pushed her tongue deep into my very receptive mouth as her hand pushed under my underpants and she began to stroke and rub my now aching and throbbing cock. Up and down the shaft she gently rubbed and teased. Then she reached down farther and massaged my balls. Her hand felt so warm and gentle, yet at the same time she knew exactly how to grip firmly to really send me into craziness.

As she stroked me and kissed me, I fumbled a bit but finally unhooked her bra and got it off her shoulders. I was getting too excited, too quickly, so I tried to slow her down. But I was too late to stop her from pulling my shorts down and fully releasing my dick. The coolness of the air and the realization that I was now fully exposed in front of her was almost too much. I tried hard to hold back an orgasm that now seemed eminent. When she finished working my shorts all the way off, I pulled her back up to me and rolled her onto her back.

Her erect and pointing nipples just screamed at me to be molested. I wanted to make love to her tits and devour them. I moved my face down to her chest and held each breast in my hands. I caressed them and gently squeezed them together. Then I began to kiss her chest and lick at the sides and bottom of her sweet mounds. I used my tongue to circle her nipples as I allowed my lips to gently rub against them as if by accident. Occasionally she let out a quiet moan and then a gasp whenever I touched her nipples. Her hips began to move rhythmically against my leg and I could feel the heat and wetness coming from her pussy.

Then quickly I sucked in her whole left nipple and aureole. My tongue kneaded her nipple in my mouth and I teasingly bit softly with my teeth. My left hand grabbed her right tit and I pinched the nipple gently but firmly while I held tightly onto the bulk of her tit. She gasp louder and moaned a through some phrases like, "oh...yes...that feels so good.....mmm.....yes keep doing that...."

I kept kissing and sucking and caressing her breasts, chest, neck and arms and slowly moved further down to where I could also kiss her belly. I wanted to go on with this for hours and I don't think she would have minded. But I also wanted a bigger prize; the taste of this increasingly hotter, wetter, very fragrant young pussy that was grinding feverishly against my naked hips.

I moved my right hand down to pull off her panties as I began to kiss and tongue her navel. As I did she raised her hips to allow me to take her panties completely off and now she too was completely naked. I moved down further and positioned myself between her legs and began to kiss her calves and knees. Slowly I caressed her legs with my hands and moved my kisses further and further up the inside of her thighs. Her pubic hair, neatly trimmed and dark, was so wet it glistened in the soft candlelight. All around her pussy it was already soaking wet and her clit was incredibly swollen.

Just as I moved my hands to the inside of her upper thighs, with the intention of spreading her legs farther apart, and as I was about to kiss her leg just inches from her pussy lips, she pushed my head away and said, "No!"

"NO!?" I thought. Oh my god I can't stop now! I have to eat this sweet, gorgeous pussy or I will die!

"No?"

"No." she said again, but continued. "not until you say it.....I want to hear you say it. Like you did downstairs."

I couldn't believe she was gonna put me through this, but I was willing to do anything at that point. Quietly I began to repeat my boldrequest from the dining room, "I want to......."

"NO silly, I want you to say it like you mean it!" she instructed with a giggle.

"Oh shit," I thought, "she's such a tease."

"Okay" So I said it with more volume, "I want to..."

"No....no...NO" she interrupted again. "I want you to say it passionately and desperately...like you said it down stairs."

I gave her an understanding smile and proceeded to start over, kissing her knees and stroking her thighs with my fingers. In a very short time we were back to the point we had been before and she seemed confident I would now say it right. She relaxed, closed her eyes and spread her legs wide. I kissed the back of her thighs right up to her butt. I folded her knees in and wrapped my arm around her leg and I kissed up and down the inside of her leg allowing my cheek to occasionally rub against her pussy. I could taste her juices on the side of her legs and her smell was irresistible. I knew she wasn't going to let me get any closer until I spoke that fateful request, and I knew that neither she nor I could wait much longer for the inevitable.

I was nervous and uncomfortable at first because it sounded so crude and pornographic, but I began to say it anyway.

"Ryan,.....I want to taste your pussy."

She moaned and said, "Keep saying it......keep saying it baby"

"I want to taste your hot, wet pussy." I repeated actually starting to enjoy the dirty talk.

I moved my mouth toward her lips and she held me back again.

"Say it again."

"Oh Ryan......let me eat your pussy....I want my tongue in your pussy."

She moaned in approval, "Keep going....more."

I continued to kiss her legs getting closer and closer to her pussy lips and her mound. I rubbed her legs and hips with my hands.

"I want to suck in all of your wetness.....I want to suck your clit, baby."

She was breathing so deep and heavy and a whimper was present with every exhale, but she kept talking back. "Oh David, do you really want me? Do...you.....really....want my pussy?"

"Oh god yes......let me stick my tongue in your hot, sweet, young pussy"

"I want you to have me,......my....pussy. I want you to have it...."

I kept licking closer and closer eventually rubbing my tongue past her rectum and to the base of her vaginal opening. She moaned even louder and pulled her legs up spreading them to give me full access to her glorious crotch and her pink, swollen pussy. I knew she was ready for me to enjoy the feast as she tried to pull my head further in between her legs. But I wanted to keep teasing her a bit longer. Plus, I was now thoroughly enjoying the dirty talk and I thought she was getting off on it too Every time I spoke she acted like it was causing her pleasure, so I thought I'd continued. "I'm gonna eat your pussy, baby......I'm gonna make you cum with my tongue......That's right, Ryan.....I'm gonna make you come with my tongue in your pussy.......I want you to come on my face."

I kept up the talk while I teased her. Occasionally I would now lick at her pussy lips, but I was careful not to touch her clit...yet.

Finally, she had had enough and so had I. I was desperate to plunge my tongue into her soft, silky, wet hole. As she held her legs open I separated her lips with my fingers and began to lick and kiss all along the inside of her pussy and along the sides of her erect clit. She had produced so much fluid that her legs and butt were now very moist and I could actually lap up what was pooling at the entrance to her vagina. "Thank god for young pussy" I thought as I filled my mouth with the taste of her juices. I could feel my cheeks and chin were also now wet as well.

I started gently at first, but increased the rhythm little by little, as I began to give attention to her clit. Every now and then I would pinch it a little between my lips. My tongue would slide along its length and probe between the folds. As I licked at her clit I inserted one and then two fingers deep into her pussy. She moaned louder and shuddered. As my fingers worked inside, and my tongue worked outside, she started writhing almost uncontrollably. I was reminded that my now, dripping with pre-cum cock, was not going let me forget about it, as it was pulsating with the desire to plunge into her incredible body. I would not give into it though, as I was determined to enjoy consuming this pussy as long as she could stand it.

12