My Date With A Teenager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Ryan's breathing and moans were becoming more and more rhythmic rather than sporadic. She was seemingly getting close to climax. I took out my fingers and inserted my thumb so my fingers could also run across her rectum and hold onto her ass to steady her. I took the heal of my other hand and placed it just above her mound at the edge of her pubic hair. I applied just a bit of inward pressure and rubbed as I sucked her clit gently but firmly. She let go of her legs but held them open while grabbing onto her tits. She started to yell in rhythm to her breathing while she pinched at her nipples and squeezed her tits.

Her hips were grinding and humping so vigorously I could hardly stay with her as I increased the pressure on her mound and started to slide my thumb in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly, she pushed the hand away that I had on her mound, pulled my head in tightly to her crotch and squeezed firmly with her legs on the sides of my head while resting her feet on my back. My nose was pushed against her clit but I kept rubbing and licking her as best I could and thrusting my tongue into her hole. Her hips were now convulsing so powerfully she was lifting her ass off the bed. Her moans were not loud but were more intense, almost like grunts, as she ground her hips in my face. I reached up with my free hand and grabbed the first tit I could find. It seemed like her convulsions went on for thirty or forty seconds before her body began to relax and her sounds were reduced to soft whimpers in rhythm to her short and rapid breathing.

As she continued to wind down, she released her leg grip on my head and I moved back. She laid there breathing as if she had just run a 100 meter dash, but she looked ever so beautiful. The candle light reflected off the shine of her slightly perspired face and her hair was tossed all about. Her spent, naked body looked so incredibly sexy I could have cum easily just looking at her. I moved up and lay next to her and could feel her heart pounding rapidly. She took in a deep breath, sighed and smiled at me. I kissed her gently on the shoulder.

As we laid there and looked at each other I stroked and caressed her arm and shoulder and soon she did the same. I moved my hips closer to her and rubbed my still hard and anxious rod against her leg. I wanted so badly to cum but not before I found out what she wanted next.

After several minutes of just laying stretched out next to each other, gently caressing and kissing, she sat up and fixed the pillows so she could lean against them. She suggested I get the wine glasses we had earlier forgotten about and set up more pillows for me to sit next to her. I was a little embarrassed to sit up in bed naked with no covers and my cock pointing straight up....but I thought, "Okay, why not?"

As we sat there she snuggled close to me and put her arm around my neck and offered up to my lips her glass for me to drink. I did so and offered her my glass. We giggled and played while we took turns giving each other sips of the wine. She told me she loved the smell of her pussy on my face and hands. Then she noticed before I did that I was beginning to loose a little stiffness in my organ.

"Hey, don't let that thing down yet, Bucko."

I laughed and said, "Well maybe I need your help."

"Oh really? What do want me to do?"

"Surprise me." I said.

She hesitated a moment but then grabbed hold of my tool and began her massage with slow, light strokes. As her fingers rubbed down over my balls, my cock seemed instantly to spring back to life. Her hands felt so good on me as I watched her work.

She took her other arm from around my neck and sat up. As she continued to stroke my cock with her right hand she took the wine glass in her left and held it over my hips. My eyes opened wide as I realized she was about to pour some of the wine on me. She slowly tilted the glass and drizzled the cool liquid over my belly and my hips. She then poured it onto my balls and my cock. It was quite cold in fact, and I think I shuddered a bit in response. She started massaging the wine into me. I felt like I might cum if I continued to watch so I laid my head back on the pillows and closed my eyes in ecstasy.

Ryan poured the entire amount remaining in her glass on me and then just rolled the glass off the bed. She moved further down to where she could reach my dick with her mouth. She held my cock so gently at the base and began by licking the side of my shaft with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmm" she said softly, "I told you I like zinfandel." I let out a quiet chuckle in response. She smiled back at me for a second and then returned to her prey, my now throbbing, twitching manhood.

She licked my balls and my legs and my belly, everywhere the wine had splashed and then slowly worked her way back to my cock. After some additional massage she worked me into her mouth, a little at first and then more and more until my whole length was deep in her oral cavity. Her lips were tight against me as she sucked hard and her tongue worked inside her mouth to stimulate me further. Her fingers massaged my balls and my crotch while she sucked me into her mouth over and over. I knew I couldn't stand much more of this before I would explode.

Her action was intense but not steady or rhythmic. As I felt I was nearing my orgasm, I reached down and put my hand on her head to guide her. She took my clues and started sucking and stroking me with an intense but slow rhythm. My hips began to move with her tempo.

"Oh Ryan, I'm gonna cum.......I'm gonna cum..."

With that she stopped her stroking and grabbed my cock halfway upand closed her grip tight on me. She continued to suck, lick and kiss the head as she waited for me to fill her mouth with my warm juice.

I could feel my muscles convulsing and my cock twitching even before the actual ejaculation began. I began to moan as the intensity built. Her tight grip around my cock felt so good, almost as if she was holding my orgasm in and preventing the spasms from moving into my cock. My balls and my loins ached with the desire to let go the flood of cum I sensed was there ready to go. She moved her hand down just a bit and released her pressure ever so lightly. That was all I could take.

"Uhhhhhh.......ah..ah..ah" I heard myself utter without control. Every muscle below my waist seemed to be jerking violently as I thrust my hips upward trying to follow the force of the orgasm. The spasms came in waves as I could now feel that with each convulsion my cum was shooting out. I opened my eyes and watched Ryan as she made love to my cock. Her tongue rested on the head, her mouth was open anticipating the stream of pearly fluid spurting out. I watched as she directed my shots, first into her mouth and then onto her lips. A third hit her chin and then her nose. I only wished I could keep shooting as I would have loved to coat her face completely. Ryan wrapped her fingers around my twitching rod low at the base and squeezed up toward the tip forcing every drop of semen out. With each stroke of her hand a little more would surface and she sucked it all down. Now it was MY heart pounding through my chest as my body went limp in exhaustion. Ryan let go of my manhood and cuddled up next to me, her face still smeared with cum. I pulled her to me and kissed and licked her face and chin until it was clean. I remember thinking how good her body felt next to mine.

After a few moments of basking in the glory of our mutual satisfaction, we noticed how cool the room now seemed, so we pulled down the covers to the bed and got under, resuming our cuddling. We talked a lot about our lives and soon got on to telling stories about other lovers and past experiences. Soon the silliness of our story telling had us giggling and laughing hysterically. We were having such a good time. We not only had become lovers this evening, but soul mates in many ways. I knew I couldn't allow myself to, but on a deeper level I had grown to love this girl. I never wanted to loose contact with her even though I knew our lives were going in very different directions. I satisfied my sudden melancholy with thoughts of how we might plan to meet every few months or even once a year. I figured that it wouldn't be too hard to accomplish and this thought made me happy. As I looked at her and listened to her, I daydreamed about all the places we could meet to make love.

Eventually, Ryan got up to go pee, so while she was gone I poured the last of the wine into our glasses. When she returned and got back into bed I handed her glass and toasted her beauty and told her about my desire to see her again, maybe regularly.

"We'll see." she said smiling and then she winked. "I still want something from you though."

"Oh really?" I said as I drank the last of my wine and then sat my empty glass down.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and bit my ear gently.

"I still want to feel you inside me." she quietly whispered.

I smiled as I felt my cock twitch in reaction. "You will." I simply replied and I slid down under the covers and began to kiss her belly and chest. She put her glass down also and joined me under the covers as I now fondled her breasts and alternated sucking on each nipple. In just moments my cock was rock hard again and I couldn't wait to get it inside of her.

It was now getting very warm under the weight of the blanket and bedspread so Ryan threw them off of us. I moved on top of her with my hips between her now open legs. I supported myself on my arms while I rubbed my cock on the outside of her pussy. Already her lips were wet and soft and I felt that I would easily slide into her should I try. However I kept up rubbing the outside against her clit until she was once again breathing hard and fast. I ran the full length of my cock along her clit several times, from the tip all the way until my balls were pressed against her. Like a violinist bowing across the strings of his instrument, I rubbed, changing pressure and tempo several times.

Finally Ryan reached down and grabbed my now wet cock and guided the tip to the opening of her vagina. Without hesitation or warning I surprised her by thrusting hard, fast and deep into her. She gasped out loud and I pressed as hard and as deep as I could. She seemed not to take another breath for 20 or 30 seconds. When she finally started breathing it was labored and rapid at first and she couldn't make a sound.

That changed soon when I started to pump her with long, slow strokes. She started to groan and grunt her words with each push I made into her. Slowly but steadily I increased the tempo, and as I did, I began to make a circular motion wit my hips on the way in. I was pumping and grinding her with steady, hard strokes. With each stroke she was lifting her hips to mine and grinding with me. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked with her tits jiggling in rhythm to the action and her face glowing with an expression of lustful enjoyment of the sensations.

I continued to fuck her hard for what seemed like several minutes when she lifted her legs off the bed and placed them on my shoulders. I pushed myself forward a bit so I was now completely over her and she was almost folded in half at the hips. I could now reach down with my lips and kiss her. She sucked so hard on my tongue I thought she would rip it out, but within seconds, as I again ground myself deep into her, she let out a scream and jerked her hips. So violent again were her contractions that I didn't know whether I would be able to keep balanced in that position. Every time I thought her shaking was about to stop, she'd let out another yell and start to grind her hips violently again. This happened three or four times before she finally relaxed and lifted her legs off my shoulders.

"Did you go?" she asked through her panting.

"Don't worry about me" I replied.

"Did you go or didn't you?" she insisted.

"Well...not yet actually. I'm not 19, you know?"

"Well then don't stop......I want you to cum.....I want to feel you cum in me."
I laid down on her and wrapped my arms around her. My cock was still in her pussy, still hard and anxious to explode. I loved the feel of her tits on my chest. Slowly I started to pump her again and she whimpered in reaction.

"Am I hurting you?"

"NO....it feels good.....keep going....keep fucking me 'til you cum."

Her dirty talk really turned me on and I began fucking her in earnest, hard and fast. I sat up on my knees and lifted her hips off the bed and pounded my meat into her. She started to sound as if she might cum again.

I kept at it until my back and arms were too tired to continue so I pulled out of her and rolled her over onto her belly. I straddled over her ass and entered her pussy from behind. She yelled out again but I didn't stop this time. I laid down on her back with my legs on the outside of hers. With her legs closer together her pussy was so tight. The feel of her cool ass on my hips was an amazing sensation. I buried my face in her neck and hair and held onto her shoulders.

"Uh.....uh......uh" I moaned as I fucked her and fucked her from behind. Then with three final hard shots I was there. "Oh yeeeeeeeeeeees!" I screamed as I felt my balls aching. The muscles in my groin erupted in a fury. "Ah.....ah......ah" I yelled as the waves of orgasm ejected my cum deep into her belly. I pushed hard against her, my cock twitching inside. I felt like my six and a half inches was now eleven as blood in my head rushed to my dick making me feel like I was about to black out. I held myself in her for several minutes. "Oh damn, that felt good," I thought as I finally pulled out and laid back down on the bed to her side.

Ryan rolled over to face me and as she did, I rolled onto my back exhausted and sweating. She mounted me and reinserted my cock into her pussy now literally dripping with her fluids and mine. She breathed lightly on my face to cool the beads of sweat on my brow. I closed my eyes and exhaled.

Ryan rested her head on my chest and laid on top of me until my cock went completely limp and fell out of her. Then she quietly lay next to me gently stroking my arms and chest with her fingers.

I think a half hour went by before either of us said anything. I think in part because we knew what was next and we wanted to avoid it.

"It's probably about time that we go." She said.
"I know, but I don't want to leave you though......Not yet."

"It would be nice if we could spend a night together sometime. I would like to just curl up now and go to sleep with you." She suggested.

"I was hoping you'd say that" I replied, "Next time."

"Yeah.......definitely next time."

THE END

Be sure to read Part II, "The Photo Shoot"

12