My Date with Celia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done." I replied

So about an hour later both dress and skirt had Velcro tabs sewn in as the only fastening with which to secure(?) the garments in place. With my skirt, I didn't remove the clasps that were already in place, but the Velcro was sewn in such a fashion that the clasps couldn't be used. There was no such problem with the dress a couple of one inch squares of the hook and eye fabric and the fixing was in place.

Celia modelled the dress for me. It almost didn't wrap at all! You could see her breast bone and beyond and the wrap at her waist was no more than two or three inches. When she took a step, it was evident that she had no panties on, although her pussy did not come into sight. The top of the dress looked a little strange as the fit wasn't right, but she had an answer. "I could wear my bolero jacket with it". She suggested.

"How does the dress feel anyway?" I asked her.

"Delightfully insecure!"

Now it was my turn. "Wear a longish tee shirt with your wrap over skirt." She told me.

"Why is that?" I questioned.

"Just in case you lose you skirt in the cinema and can't find it in the dark." She giggled. I did as she suggested, but added a wide belt to the ensemble and with a short jacket of my own, of we went to town.

"Which is the least popular film tonight?" I asked at the pay booth.

The bored looking girl behind the glass said "The return of the Zombies. It's years old and there is almost no-one in there." I bought two tickets.

The screen where this film was showing, was actually part of the old cinema before in was made into a multi-screen. As you might expect with a poor film the auditorium selected for it was the smallest. Some of the old "lovers" or double seats were still installed at the back. We chose one of those in a back corner. We sat watching the film (and any other patrons) for a few minutes, then with a deft move, Celia pulled open my skirt and yanked it from under me. She tossed it over the seat in front and I lost sight of it. "You bugger!" I exclaimed. "If you'd have asked me I'd have come without it."

Slowly the cinema filled up, well not exactly filled up, but a few more patrons arrived. The worse thing happened. Another couple, (man and woman) came and sat almost immediately in front of us. "They'll find my skirt." I whispered to Celia.

"So what?" she relied as she diddled my clitoris. I was soon past caring whether they found the skirt or not. Anyway, I think they were too involved in their own little games to worry about us. I opened Celia's dress up completely. "If you want me to take it off, I will, but you'll have to do the same." She breathed.

"Perhaps we should keep something back for the club." I suggested. She murmured her agreement. We spent about an hour and a half in the cinema, before deciding to move on. "I'm going to get my skirt back." I whispered. I had to clamber over the seat in front. The girl of the couple whose blouse was, shall we say, dishevelled, looked at me and asked "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my skirt, haven't you let him take yours off yet?" To give her due, she didn't scream of make a fuss, she helped me look for it. Actually she found it under the seat in front of them. I don't think she realised, until Celia and I stood up together, that I was with another woman.

As we shuffled along the row of seats, she said in a stage whisper, "At least you two can't get pregnant in here." I wonder what they had got planned?

We decided to go straight to the club, although it was a lot earlier that the previous night. The doorman recognised us and in we went with no problem. The same trio was playing, the same music. The Thursday evening crowd was a little bigger than the Wednesday evening crowd, so as we were shown to a booth, we decided to sit together, drink our socks (or anything else) off and watch the dancing for a while.

We kept an eye out for any undressing of partners, there was plenty of groping, but the nearest to stripping off we saw, were the same two gays who had been in the previous night. One of them was wearing a pair of tight black leather trousers with a zip down the back. His partner who was wearing a white shirt, had already opened the zip and had one hand right inside, obviously fingering the anus of the leather boy. They were kissing and leather boy had his hand down the front of white's shirt's pants, where no doubt there was an erect penis being seen to.

"Do you swallow when Bob cums in you mouth?" Celia's question came out of the blue as we sat cuddling drinks and each other.

"Of course! Why do you ask?"

"Apparently some women don't." She replied.

"I love it." I told her.

"What does it taste like?"

"Why do you want to know?" I persisted.

"Just curious."

"Why don't you ask one of the gay boys to shoot in your mouth, then you'll know." I told her a little cruelly.

"They wouldn't."

"How do you know that?" I asked. "Suppose shooting your load into any mouth is much the same. It is the receiver who is subjugating his or herself, letting the partner do the most disgusting thing to them."

"Do you think it is disgusting?"

"Absolutely not! But some people obviously do. Or possible it is the act of total surrender which they may think is humiliating." I said. "In some ways, I can understand those women who attend to a big gang of men and let them all cum all over them and piss on them, then drinking the piss they collect in a jar, or tipping it over themselves."

"Do you find the thought of that stimulating, have you ever thought you might like to try it?"

"Occasionally." I admitted. Then, changing the subject, "Shall we join the dancing?"

"Leave your skirt here." she told me, "But wear your belt -- tight."

I dropped my skirt on the seat and tightened the wide belt around my waist. Celia pulled a bit of the shirt up though the belt to show more of my legs. "I'm a bit disappointed to be like this before we actually get to the dance floor." I told her, "I had hoped you would rid me of my skirt out there." I pointed to the middle of the club.

"You may yet get your wish." She replied. "Have patience."

We smooched like all the other couples, a mixture of male/male, male/female and like us, female/female. The gay boys as I had nicknamed them, seemed content having a hand down each other's trousers whilst kissing. As Celia and I held each other tight, I managed to pull one of the Velcro tabs apart on her dress. She whispered in my ear, "Slow down a bit we have plenty time for a bit of fun, we don't have to be at work until 8.30am." I giggled at that and let my hand slide up to her waist, pulling the hem of the dress with it, baring her bum.

"Does my bum look big in this?" She asked jokingly

"I'm sure it looks wonderful." I told her.

After dancing, kissing, canoodling (that's my mum speaking again.) and generally feeling each other up for a while Celia led me back to our booth. "Are you up for an experiment?"

"Definitely." I told her emphatically.

"Then bear with me while I adjust your clothing." She removed my belt which was about four inches broad and lifted my shirt, so that she could fix the belt round at just below hip level.

"I've hear about people calling s short skirt a belt, but I've never seen a belt worn as a skirt before." I told her.

"Then you are a world leader." Celia replied. "Take off your shirt." Which I did and she fixed the skirt around my chest like a bandeau top.

"Ready to do some more dancing?" - I nodded.

I suppose I knew that my skirt/bandeau top would not stay in place long, but I was surprised how long we danced together before Celia started fiddling with it. By then I had her breasts out of her dress, but it bothered her not one jot. "Take it off if you want." I told her.

"I want it to fall off." She told me, "Move your body a bit more."

As I did so, it started to slip, then she spun me round, just catching a corner with her hand and sure enough, my skirt fell to the floor. She kicked it out of the way, so now I was only wearing my belt. I naturally slid her dress fully open and eased it off her shoulders. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked round to see the girl who had been stripped by her husband/boy friend the previous night. "Can I dance with you please?" she asked.

I looked at her she was fully dresses. "Only if you take off you clothes." I told her.

"I'll dance with you if you'll take them off for me."

She joined us and we started to unfasten her dress. "Where's you boyfriend tonight?" Celia asked.

"Watching."

We then renewed our efforts to rid this girl of her garments. It didn't take long as there were not a lot of them. Dress and panties, that's all. "I guessed Reggie was going to want to strip me again, after last night, so I made it easier for him." She admitted.

"Why didn't you let him?" I breathed at her.

"He sent me over here so you could do it."

So there we were, three naked women huddled together on the dance floor. "When Celia and I are dancing with each other, we usually play with each other's sexy bits." I told her.

"You can do the same to me. I know Reggie will like to watch that happen." I cupped one of her breasts and Celia slid a hand down over her belly and touched her pussy. She flinched a bit but stood her ground. "Do you make each other cum?" she asked.

"Invariably." Celia replied.

"Then you must do the same to me. -- please."

"How would you like a litre of cum over your tits? I murmured to her. "Just imagine it. Think of it poured over you, completely covering you, sliding over your skin, Your hair is drench it cum, it is sticking to you face, running down over your belly, into your bush and down your thighs, then........."

"Stop. Stop. Stop!" she almost cried out. "I get the picture."

"Do you like what you see?" Celia asked all the time she was fingering the girl's cunt. She came so suddenly that we had to support her. Reggie was there in an instant and took her away.

We went to sit down again to finish our drinks and prepare to leave. Celia spoke. "You know Diana, You have a very vivid imagination, Even though I am a lesbian, I was getting turned on."

"I wasn't using my imagination." I told her, "I was describing something Bob did to me last week!"

Soon after that we left and the taxi dropped her off at her place before taking me home. I masturbated myself to sleep that night.

Bob was to be coming home the next day and I longed to see him, touch him and feel him holding me. That evening I had dinner ready for after his trip and we recounted to each other what had happened during our time apart.

I told him about my conversation with my mother and for some reason he was particularly rampant that night.

Tune in next time to find out what occurred.