My Date with Mum

Story Info
Helping Mum out changes our lives forever.
1.2k words
4.16
216k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDeMerit
JDeMerit
16 Followers

My name is Dave. I live in Greater Manchester with my Mum and Sister. Unlike some of these stories mines true and I haven't got a not a 12inch penis. I'm an average guy and am now 27. My Mum was 25 when she had me. She is an attractive but normal housewife, size 16, dyed blonde hair but with a great ass and great pair of tits. I have always fantasised about sleeping with my Mum since we went caravanning when I was 11.

I remember waking up to see her naked getting dressed. Her big breasts swaying and a full black bush of pubic hair, I never got that image out of my head.

I will get straight to the life changing night that changed our lives.

It was 6 years ago, I was 21 and my Mum was 46. She was due to go out to a work party, very formal. My Mum had never dated after she divorced my Dad when I was 2, he had left her for another woman and we had hardly seen him since.

She was all set for her work party and was going with a younger man from work. I remember she was so excited. I was in my room about 6 o'clock in the evening when she knocked on my door.

'Can I come in David?'

'Sure, what's up?'

'I'm not going tonight' she said

'What? How come?'

'He's changed his mind, he's not coming. I guess he's to embarrassed to be seen with an older woman'

I was so annoyed how could he stand her up? I would be proud to be seen with her. 'Well that's his loss Mum. There is nothing wrong with being seen with an older woman'

'Thanks hunni' she said. 'I was so looking forward to tonight, I'd spent a fortune on that dress.'

'Than you shall go to the ball Mum, Go with me!'

'What? You can't be seen out with your old Mum'

'I've got no plans this evening and none of your colleagues know me, I can be your younger man for the night, honestly it would be my honour'

'Thank you you're my knight in shining armour! I'll go and get changed!'

I was looking forward to going out that night. I got my suited and booted and was raring to go. I had no intention of making my fantasies come true but my mind dreamed away while I waited for Mum. Then she came downstairs. Wow! She looked amazing. She was wearing a long blue dress, her breasts looked incredible, she was so beautiful.

'Wow, you look incredible Sue'

'Sue am i?!'

'Tonight you are, let's go'

We arrived with Mum on my arm. The ballroom looked spectacular, drapes in every corner and balloons everywhere.

As the evening went on, we spent most of the party sat at a table drinking wine.' Sue, if people are to believe we are a couple, we are going to act like it.'

'I guess so, what did you have in mind?'

'Just follow me'

I took her by the hand and led her to a full dance floor. We held hands and I put my other hand on her waist, her hand on my shoulder, so close. We danced and I was feeling daring. I looked down and kissed her full on the lips, she looked stunning. As we kissed I felt her tongue enter my mouth and massage mine. I couldn't believe it, I was kissing my Mum, she must of felt my erect penis against her stomach as our kiss grew my intense. Then suddenly she pulled away and looked at the floor. 'Maybe we should go' she said and walked away.

I followed her and asked what was wrong as we walk out of the hall and into the cool autumn air. 'David, thank you for tonight but we shouldn't have come, we shouldn't have done that. It's just I've enjoyed being out with a man, and being touched and danced with for the first time for twenty years since your Father'

'Mum, it's ok'

'No it's not ok, you're my son'

'But tonight I'm your date' I said as I walked up to her and put my hands on her full hips and leaned in and kissed her again in hope more than expectation. To my surprise for the second time tonight, she kissed me back. 'I guess I better take you home' I said.

We rode home in the taxi in silent. I was knew tomorrow would be awkward and full of regret. I shouldn't have gone tonight.

We got home and I put the kettle on feeling tipsy. 'So? What now?'

'Sorry?' I asked.

'Do you just out the kettle on when you take your date's home?'

'I, eh' I replied, uncertain what to say.

Mum slowly walked over to me. 'I haven't been on a date for over twenty years. I enjoyed myself.' Then she kissed me again, quick, intense and passionate. Our tongues entwined. She moved my hands from her hips to her full, gorgeous ass. I squeezed, loving every minute. Mum stopped kissing me, smiled and took me by the hand taking me upstairs.

She walked me into her bedroom and pushed me onto her perfectly made bed. She reached round to her back and unzipped her dress. As it dropped to the floor it revealed her gorgeous breast in a black lazy bra, then her matching French knickers and then her suspenders. My erect penis aching to be released from my trousers.

She smiled and moved over to me and undid my belt and trousers and pulled them to my ankles.

'It's been so long' she whispered as she pulled my boxer shorts down releasing my hard cock. She bit her lip and slowly moved her head down as she kneeled between my legs. She slowly licked the tip of my penis before taking it all in her mouth. Oh my God! It felt so good in her wet, warm mouth. She sucked hard and fast, my cock feeling ready to explode. She dropped my cock from her mouth and kissed my stomach and chest as she undid my shirt. I rolled her on to her back as I undid her bra. I kissed her breasts and big, brown nipples. I kissed down her chubby stomach and pulled down her knickers to reveal her full black bush. I kneeled between her legs and licked her wet clitoris. She held my head and rubbed my hair as she squirmed and panted.

I stood up and led over her, lining my penis up against her soaking wet pussy, oh how I've dreamt of doing this.

I slid my penis in, her pussy surprisingly tight. I pounded her quick watching her breast bounce, my penis ready to burst.

'Oh God, Oh David. Your guna make me cum, please David'

I fucked her harder and faster, her hands squeezing my butt, pushing me deeper inside her.

'Oh fuck! I'm guna cum!' she shouted as arched her back and screamed in orgasm. As I pushed hard inside her I felt my whole body quiver as I filled her with cum.

'Oh God' I whispered

'Thank you' she said as I led on top of her.

'David, stay with me tonight.'

JDeMerit
JDeMerit
16 Followers