My Daugherter and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh he enjoys playing with them and pulling my nipples till it hurts a little bit, but I enjoy it when he sucks them." Emmy replied.

"Did you know that I was shaving this morning in the nude and Becky just walked into the bathroom because she had to piss? She was only wearing black thigh highs. When she sat on the toilet she had to fondle my prick telling me she had not seen me for many years. She got me all excited and I got a huge erection from her playing with me. I sucked her wet cunt and found her clit and sucked it too." I said to Emmy. "She wanted me to shower with her, so I got in the tub nd laid down and she straddled me and pissed all over me."

"So you got to see her bushy black hairy cunt did you? Did you also know she doesn't shave her armpits or her legs? I asked her why and she simply told me she didn't want to shave anymore, so she doesn't. You can see her leg hair through her nylons if she isn't wearing black ones." Emmy said.

About this time we heard the tap,tap, tap of high heels across the dining room floor and very quickly Becky popped into our bedroom. "Oh daddy. You're home. Did you catch your whore of a wife getting her hairy cunt filled by Frank's big cock? If so, didn't she act like she just loved it? I brought her a couple of bottles of beer so she can get drunk again this afternoon and maybe she will do some unusual things for us later. Now I really need to get some of my clothes off." said Becky

With that Becky stood there and unfastened her white blouse and dropped it on the floor. She was wearing a white cut out bra with her dark nipples sticking out of the holes in the cups. Next she unzipped and dropped her skirt

revealing a black eight strap garter girdle and smoky full fashioned gray hose. She was not wearing any panties or Directoire Knickers, so her bushy black cunt hair was prominently showing around her belly and cunt.

"Do you like what you're seeing as much this afternoon Daddy as you did this morning when I watched you shave?" Becky asked. "I even need to pee again, so I guess I'll use the potty on the steps, which I see has had some use already today. Now daddy, get out of your clothes so we can all have some fun."

I just stripped off my shirt and dropped my trousers where I was standing and Becky just reached up and grabbed my peter. She skinned it back and then began to jack me off. I told her to be careful because I might shoot semen all over her, so she slowed down. She sat on the potty and the pee flowed out of her hairy cunt. She must have really needed to go because it was a very noisy pee. She got off the potty and said "I'm going to make my drunken bitch of a mother suck my cunt."

Becky went back into the bedroom and I followed her. Emmy Lou was lying on the pillow on her back and Becky just climbed up on the bed with her cunt over Emmy's mouth. "Now suck my wet, hairy fucking cunt you drunken whore. All you can do anymore is get drunk, piss, or fuck. Now eat me out and make me have an orgasm."

I could see Emmy Lou fasten her mouth on Becky's hairy cunt and begin probing with her tongue. Becky took her hands and spread he hairy cunt lips so they were wide apart to enable Emmy Lou to get to her clit and pee hole. Suddenly Becky started shaking and I knew Emmy Lou had found her clit and was sucking on it. Suddenly, there was a little stream of water that trickled down Emmy's neck and Becky said "Oh I'm sorry you fucking whore. I just dribbled piss all over you. Now get your mouth down to my pee hole so you can suck some more pee out of me."

Becky turned her face toward me and said "I want to fuck you in a few minutes but I want this drunken whore to satiate herself with my pussy right now. When she gets done, she is going to take a nap, then you and I are going to go fuck each other silly. Right now she's trying to stick her tongue in my pee hole and can't do it."

"Emmy, you fucking whore, get your mouth back up to my clit and suck it some more. I want you to make me climax then you will be finished and can take a fucking nap." Becky told her. "Then your husband and I are going to go fuck our brains out. That's it. Nice and easy. Oh, you've about got me there already. Oh fuck, I just had a huge orgasm."

With that Becky got off of Emmy Lou's face and said. "Now take Herb's cock in your mouth and give it a suck or two before we go fuck each other. Then you take a nap and get some of the alcohol out of your system. Daddy, move over to her face so she can suck your long prick, then we are going upstairs."

I moved over until my flagpole of a cock was right in front of Emmy's mouth and she laid there, opened her mouth, and pulled it into her mouth. She sucked it good and hard for a minute when Becky said. "That's enough you whore. I want him to shoot his pollen in my cunt, not your mouth."

Emmy let go of my cock and Becky took my hand and said "Let's go upstairs. I'm ready for a good fucking from you darling daddy."

Becky lead the way upstairs and I got a great look at her ass and her hairy nylon covered legs. i was amazed at how much hair she had on them and the sheen of her stockings and the straight black seams just added to the aura of them. I thought what I had missed as she was growing up? Why was I just noticing this for the first time?

We got upstairs and Becky said "I want you to sit on the toilet and I'm going to sit astride you and pee. I really have to go again already. You're going to feel my hot piss on your belly and cock. Then we are going into my bedroom and I'm going to fuck you daddy. Then we are going to take a nap and when we get up you are going to put on some of your fucking lingerie."

"How do you know about my lingerie Becky?" her daddy asked.

"I know because I've seen you in it a couple of times, including wearing your one inch sling back pumps. My drunken whore of a mother wanted you to suck her pussy in the worst way right after she pissed and you kneeled down on the bedroom floor and sucked her very wet cunt for a few minutes." Becky responded.

"Another time you were wearing very long Manhattan heel stockings and a black garter girdle and mother had your prick in her mouth and was sucking furiously. You finally shot your load of semen in her mouth, then you had to get her a beer to chase it down with. So I know all about your love for womens lingerie."

"Now sit down on the toilet so I can pee. I really have to go and I'm going to get you all wet." Becky said.

I sat on the toilet and Becky straddled my thighs. I suddenly felt my belly getting wet and warm then my prick was soaking wet too.

"Daddy. I really have to pee, so you are going to get soaking wet. When I finish peeing, I want you to stick your tongue in my bushy cunt and lick me. Then we are going to my bedroom so you can fuck me." Becky told me.

Suddenly it was over and she stood up and pulled my face forward toward her black haired cunt. I stuck my tongue in it and began licking it, lapping up the excess piss that was all over her pubic hair.

"Now let's go. I want your fucking cock in me." she said.

I got off the toilet with her pee dripping off the end of my foreskin and follwed her into her bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed Daddy. Your cock is standing like a flagpole and I'm going to put it in my wet cunt and fuck you good. I'll make you forget all about your drunken whore of a wife before I'm finished."

With that she got onto the bed, straddled me, pulled her cunt lips open and slipped down the full length of my stiff prick. She was soaking wet and it was all I could do to not blow my nuts off inside her within the first ten seconds.

Becky rode my prick up and down hollering at me to "Fuck me harder daddy. I want you to breed me with that cock of yours."

Unable to restrain myself any longer, I erupted inside her cunt with a massive load of semen. She screamed at me to keep fucking her until she could climax a few times.

Finally she simply sat on my prick, leaned down and kissed me, and said "Daddy, that was the best fuck I've ever had. Thank you so much for giving me all your long fat cock. Now I'm going to get up on my knees and sit on your face while you suck my clit. When I'm satisied I'll just move backwards. Then we need a nap before dinner."

Becky got up on her knees and I reached and took hold of her stocking clad thighs. She pulled her cunt lips open and I found her rock hard clit right away. I got my mouth on it and began to suck it quite hard. Suddenly she was bucking and humping on my face in total orgasm. Suddenly, in the midst of this, I felt something warm and wet on my chin and I realized she was peeing again. Not much. Just a few dribbles, but enough to get me wet. Suddenly she moved backwards and lay down beside me. She kissed me fervently on the mouth, sticking her tongue in my mouth as she did so.

"I'm going to let your love juice just slip out of my cunt. I'm not wiping it and I'm not putting on a pair of panties either." she told me. "We'll get a nice nap, then go downstairs, see what your whore of a wife is doing, and fix some dinner. Perhaps she'll need some help pissing or maybe a good fuck. Maybe we'll need to call Frank and see if he can come over and fuck her."

With that, wwe pulled the coverlet up over us and fell asleep. We slept for a few hours and it was nearly six o'clock when we awakened. Becky needed to pee again and said she was going to wash my cock then help me get dressed. She stood up and my semen ran out of her cunt and down her thighs getting the tops of her stockings wet.

We went into the bathroom and she simply straddled the toilet and peed. She did wipe her cunt a little bit so it wasn't running so badly.

"Now I'm going to run a sink of warm water and wash your cock and nuts" she said. It felt good when she washed my prick, especially when she pulled my foreskin back to wash the head of it. She wiped off and then we went into the spare bedroom where I kept my lingerie. I guess the reason she knew I wore it was because she had peeked into the dresser drawers and had seen it.

Becky opened the dresser drawer and took out my gold colored eight strap garter girdle. It was not a pull on, but rather had eight or ten eye hooks to faasten after I got it zipped up. She also took out a pair of off black Manhattan heel stockings for me to wear and a pair of very sheer black bikini panties.

"Daddy. Zip up the garter girdle and I will fasten the eye hooks for you. Then I'll help you put on your nylons. Slip on your panties and we'll be all set to go downstairs." she said.

I pulled my garter girdle around my waist and got it zipped up. She fastened the eye hooks for me and told me to sit down so I could put my stockings on. I rolled one down and pulled it up and she fastened the two back garters while I hooked the front ones. Then we did the other leg. I stepped into my panties and Becky got my one and a half inch sling back pumps and put them on my feet and then announced "I think you aready to go."

I stood up and she had to tweak my prick as I did so. "You look lovely daddy" she said. "Now let's go downstairs and see what your whore of a wife is doing and also fix some dinner."

We peeked into the bedroom when we got downstairs and got a rude awakening. Not only was Emmy Lou awake, but she was on her bed on her hands and knees with Frank slipping his fat cock in and out of her cunt.Her large teats were hanging down almost touching the sheets.

"Oh darling. I just love you fucking me. Herb doesn't fuck me anywhere close to the way you do In fact. I often times have to urge him to fuck me. Now give me you baby batter you motherfucker. I want to feel it shoot into my cunt." Emmy told Frank.

Frank must have been near his climax because he arched his back, grabbed her by the hips and stuffed his prick deep insiide Emmy's cunt. He pumped her three or four times then collapsed over her back.

"Did you get enough prick and juice you fucking whore?" he asked her.

"Oh dear, it feels so good when you shoot inside me. I love having your fucking cock in my pussy." she replied.

Emmy turned to look back at him and saw Becky and me looking at them and said to Frank "It looks like we have company dear. I hope they got a good show. Now get your prick up here so I can suck it clean then get my panties so I can put them on without wiping my wet cunt."

With that, Frank slipped his still turgid cock out of Emmy's cunt and moved up so she could suck his wet cock. She cleaned him off then Frank got her panties off of the floor as Emmy turned onto her back. He slipped them over her feet and pulled the up to her knees. Emmy arched her butt and pulled them up the rest of the way so they were right against her crotch. You could immediately see the crotch begin to get wet as Frank's semen began leaking out of her cunt.

Becky said "Mother, you fucking whore. I hope you had a really good fuck because you were enjoying yourself. Now daddy and I are going to fix dinner and Frank is welcome to stay and eat with us. The only thing we ask is that he not get dressed so we can see his long fucking cock as we eat. You may decide you want to suck it for your dessert."

Becky and I headed to the kitchen leaving Emmy Lou and Frank to their own devices. We were right in the middle of fixing dinner when we heard Emmy Lou screaming at Frank about him peeing on her. "It's OK to dribble your hot piss on me darling, but I don't need you to flood me. Now I'll have to change clothes before dinner." she told him.

"Why don't you simply take your wet fucking clothes off and eat in the nude like I'm going to do." he replied.

With that it got quiet again and all was apparently well.

Becky said "I'm going to take each of them a couple of bottles of beer and they can suck them downs before we eat. That will probably make her drunk again and have her falling all over the place, but she's that way most of the time anyway."

Becky opened four bottles and paraded to Emmy's bedroom. When she came back she said "You aren't going to believe what your drunken wife is doing. She has Frank's cock in her mouth and is sucking his cock furiously trying to make him climax again. I couldn't resist so I stood and watched and all of a sudden she has his semen running out the corners of her mouth and is swallowing the rest of it furiously. Daddy, she is an absolute fucking whore."

"After dinner we need to go to bed and I want you to fuck my brains out of me daddy." Becky said. "I'm fucking horny again after watching those two. Now let me call them for dinner."

Frank led the way and came into the dining room with his cock swaying to and fro. Emmy Lou was right behind him with her unfettered teats also swaying to and fro and her gray haired belly and cunt plainly showing as she hadn't put any panties on.

"Mother. I hope your fucking cunt is dry. Otherwise you need a towel under you so you don't stain the covering on the chair." Becky told her.

"My cunt is perfectly dry. I wiped it a few minutes ago and got all of Frank's lovely baby batter out of it. Wouldn't it be something if he knocked me up and I had a baby?" Emmy said.

Herb replied "No. It wouldn't be something. You're forty five years old and you don't need to get pregnant again and have another child. If Frank isn't wearing a rubber when he fucks you, I hope you're still on birth control pills. dear."

Frank said. "Let's eat dinner. I am famished and I may want Becky to play with my prick after dinner. I saw how she was looking at it after I fucked Emmy Lou again."

"I wasn't looking at your fucking cock, you fucker. I was wondering how often you fucked my drunken mother with it." Becky replied. "I don't need to either play with it or let you fuck me with it."

Dinner was a delight with me having fixed a pitcher of ice cold gin martinis. Frank is a beer drinker as is Emmy Lou, but both had a glass of gin with dinner. They both wanted a refill after they had eaten. I could see my wifes eyes begin to glaze over and I knew she was almost drunk again. Cigarettes and a small glass of brandy after dinner and that did the trick.

Emmy, with her teats up on the dinner table, announced that she needed to piss very badly.She told us she was going to go out on the side porch and piss all over the place. We were welcome to come and watch if we wanted to.

She got up, almost falling, and staggered to the door leading to the porch. Frank opened the door for her and no sooner had she stepped out onto the porch than the pee began streaming out of her gray haired cunt. Some of it fell to the porch while some of it ran down her stocking clad thighs and legs. She just stood and spread her legs apart and the pee ran straight down onto the porch floor. She must have pissed for two minutes and when she finished, she told Becky to come over and wipe her wet cunt with her hand.

Becky went over to Emmy and took her hand and ran it through her very thick forest of gray hair. "Christ mother. Your fucking bladder must have been swollen with all the pee on the porch. My hand is saturated. Now you've caused me to need to piss too. Daddy. Come over and help me pee. I need you to stand behind me and hold my cunt lips open so I don't get my stockings wet." Becky said.

I moved over behind her and reached around to her belly and pulled her cunt lips open. Becky spread her legs apart and the pee began dribbling out of her hairy cunt onto the porch floor. Then it became a full blasting stream and splattered all over as it hit the floor. Quickly she finished and said "Now daddy, come around and lick my wet hairy pussy for me."

I let go of her cunt lips and moved around in front of her and she grabbed my head and pulled it deeply into her wet pubic hair. I began using my tongue to wipe the dribbles of pee when she pulled her cunt lips open and said to me "Now daddy suck my fucking clit so I can have another orgasm."

I moved my mouth upward and found her turgid clit with no problem, I latched onto it and began sucking it gently. Becky screamed at me to suck it hard so she could cream her cunt. I began sucking it harder and harder until she was wwrithing in deep passion.

Finally, she said "Daddy. Let's go to my bedroom so you can fuck my brains out. I need your fucking cock inside my wet cunt and need you to fertilize me tonight."

We headed up the stairs with Becky in front of me. I could clearly see the coal black hair on the back of her cunt as well as some on her buttocks. Wearing her sheer gray stockings,which went right to the top of her thighs, the black hair on her legs really showed through the nylon. She took my hand as we reached the landing at the top of the stairs and pulled me toward her bedroom.

""Now Daddy, I want you to fuck my brains out and knock me up. This is my fertile time of the month and I want to have your baby. I want as much baby batter inside my sopping wet cunt as you can give me tonight so that in nine months I deliver a beautiful baby for you. You can be your own grandpa as well as being daddy to it." Becky told me.

She laid down on her bed, spread her hairy cunt lips so wide open I could see both her clit and peehole and said. "Now give me all of that long fucking prick of yours and fill me up."

I got between her legs, positioned myself and Becky grabbed my swollen cock and guided it inside her gaping cunt. I pushed it in all the way and finally felt the tip of her cervix. Becky just pushed her hips up off the bed to get my prick deeper inside her. Suddenly I felt the walls of her cunt get wet and I knew she had already climaxed.

"Oh daddy. Your cock feels so good inside my cunt. I just got all wet and had a climax." she said.

"I know. I could feel the walls of your cunt get all wet when you came." I replied.

"Well just leave it in there. It is still nice and hard and feels good. I'm so wet I'll drip all over when I get up."