My Daughter Cuckolds Me 02

Story Info
Daughter continues to cuckold her daddy.
812 words
69.8k
35
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that my daughter was of age and her mother had enlisted her help to cuckold me she made a plan to include our son upon his return from college. Jason was 21 years old and Chrissy was 18. I really didn't think that Jason would be up for having his daddy suck his cock or offer his ass for the fucking. I guess we'll find out I thought as Friday approached and his visit was pending.

I had to cook a huge Italian dinner as it was Jason's favorite. Chicken parm was my specialty along with zuppa tuscano soup, salad and bread sticks with spaghetti and meatballs. A meal fit for a king I thought as I toiled in the kitchen dressed as french maid. This should be interesting to explain to Jason when he walks in to see his daddy dressed like a sissy whore.

Finally the time arrived and I heard the front door slam and Jason called out to his mom. She grabbed him and sat him down on the couch to explain what he was about to discover about his family and what kind of perversions they were involved in and what the offer would be for him as well.

"Son" she said, "There are some things you need to know about our family that are probably going to freak you out so get ready."

Jason looked concerned and said that "You are scaring me Mom."

"Nothing to be scared about son, it's just that your father and I have a different relationship than you are used to" "I cuckold your father" she said.

"What do you mean cuckold Mom?" Jason asked clueless what that meant.

She went on to explain what cuckoldry was and how it affected their relationship and also how his sister Chrissy was now involved. He was indeed taken aback.

"Wow I don't know what to say Mom" Jason looked puzzled.

"Well when you go into the kitchen to eat dinner you will notice your father dressed as a sissy. He will always be dressed as a sissy moving forward now that everyone is in the loop about our lifestyle." His mom said matter of factly.

"So dad is a fag then? He sucks your lover's cocks? How did that happen?" He asked.

"Your father has a tiny dick and he could never satisfy me so he has always allowed me to keep lovers on the side and to be part of our love life he has accepted his role of sissy and he did gladly."

"The reason we wanted you in the loop is so you have an opportunity to cuckold your father as well. You will now have the chance to have sex with me and or your sister as well, making your sissy father watch and clean us all up."

"I'm in" said Jason with enthusiasm. I've always wanted to fuck you mom and Chrissy is a hottie and I've always jacked off thinking of her in her cheer outfit." "Let's get this fucked up party started" he yelped!

Per his mother's instructions he walked in and looked me up and down and laughed out loud.

"Dad you are such a pussy" he was cracking up.

He walked up to me and dropped his shorts and boxers to the ground and said "Get on your knees and suck my cock you faggot!"

He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me to the floor, dick whipping me with his massive piece of meat(8 inches and thick as a beer can.)

I did my best to swallow his meat as he grabbed my ears and started to brutally fuck my mouth. His cock could be seen visibly going down my throat as I gagged and choked on his massive cock.

You can tell that he had done this before to some unsuspecting coed, raping my mouth and getting off on it as he did.

He didn't last long and was soon buried to his pubes, balls tightening up on my chin as he pumped my throat full of his semen. I swallowed as best I could excess running down my chin, knowing I would be required to clean it up and swallow it also.

I looked up to see my wife watching with pride and my daughter who had snuck in, taping the event with her new iPhone that I had just bought her. When finished she made me do the same to her boyfriend Kyle who made short order of my whore mouth and then ate my dinner without so much as a thank you.

I served everyone their dinner like a good bitch and they retired to the family room to watch a movie while I did dishes and washed Jason's dirty clothes so he wouldn't have to.

I am such a sissy. Stay tuned for the next story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories