My Daughter Eases My Pain

Story Info
He lost his wife and has problems dating.
7.3k words
4.55
269.3k
128

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,496 Followers

Chapter one

The time since her funeral had been long and torturous. My wife had died suddenly, in a car accident, and I hadn't even been able to talk to her that day. Then she was gone, leaving a huge empty and dark hole in my life.

We had been married for twenty-four years, getting married right out of high school. It had been the most wonderful and loving years of my life. Our friends and parents tried to talk us out of getting married so young, but we wouldn't listen and got married in spite of them.

Our love for each other grew and grew for all of our years together. We had a beautiful daughter in our second year of marriage that made our love even more special. I had never strayed, nor had my wife.

Sexually, we had tried all things and found that sex was a great and beautiful act to share with each other. We had done it all, trying to find out our limits, and discovered that between the two of us, there were no limits.

We had never had 'others' in our relationship, both being very happy with what we had together. Madeline, my wife, had loved sex in all of its forms and styles. She loved to suck me and have me suck her, so oral was always in our sex. We would have anal sex quite often, since we both enjoyed it.

We had mutual masturbation and fucked everywhere we felt like. (Even in public a few times, almost got caught several times too.) We had literally tried each thing we had heard or read about and found that there was not much we wouldn't do.

After her death, I was lost. I lived each day like a zombie. About a year after her funeral, my daughter, in college now, insisted that I get out and have a date. She set me up with several ladies. In every case the date went pretty well. When it finally led to sex, (sometimes after many dates) well, that is when things would fall apart. Quickly.

On one 'date' the lady I was with freaked out in a real big way when I attempted to go down on her. She had just let me cum in her mouth. It had been a great blowjob and I wanted to reciprocate my enjoyment to her.

I started down on her and about the time she realized that my tongue was just a few inches from my intended target she tried to stop me. I pressed on thinking that she would love it once I got started, that is when she freaked.

"DON"T. That is disgusting and filthy. You can't possibly expect me to let you do that to me. Quit that right now."

"It's all right, I think you will love it once you let me start. I really want to give you the pleasure that you just gave me. It will be wonderful."

"NO. I don't want you to do that to me. I have to go."

With that, in my total confusion, she jumped up got dressed and left. She refused to date me after that and I heard through the grapevine that she thought I was a very sick man.

Imagine that, she sucks me to completion, letting me cum in her mouth and she won't let me return the favor, thinking that I am a very sick man. Takes all kinds I guess. I really was surprised by her views. Glad it never went farther than it did though.

Another lady was very hot in bed but didn't like anything around her cute little asshole. She didn't freak out, she got mad. I stopped right away when she said to, but then she dwelled on it for days afterwards. I finally stopped asking her out.

My dates were progressively getting worse so I finally quit asking women out all together. My daughter, Sue, became worried about me, and even though she was very busy with her schooling, she started to drop by the house on weekends and stay with me.

On one such stay I had been out with the boys for a fun night at a local tavern. I came home and didn't know that Sue was home. I went in to my bedroom and got undressed, a bit tipsy, and then went into the bathroom to relieve myself of some of the beer that I had drank.

On my way back to my bed I walked by her room and saw her lying on top of her sheets. She looked so much like her mother. I don't know when or why, but I found myself on top of her, kissing her face and neck.

She woke up and didn't make a sound, just lying there as I kissed her and started to feel her body. My hands were in her nightgown on her breasts before I realized that this was wrong, this was my daughter.

I was shocked, drunk as I was, and very ashamed of myself. I ran out of the room, apologizing as I left. I lay in my bed for the rest of the night, afraid that I had now chased my daughter away from my life.

In the morning I made up a breakfast for us and had just finished it when she came out, still in her nightgown. Usually she would have been dressed. I could see her hair was wet, signifying that she had taken a shower.

"Daddy, why did you stop last night?"

"Oh God Sue, I shouldn't have ever done what I did last night, I am so sorry. It's no excuse, but I was very drunk. Please forgive me?"

"You don't have anything to forgive daddy. You have missed mom so much, and you haven't had a date in quite a while. I was willing last night you know. You could have had me if you had wanted to. I understand how hard it must be for you."

"Sue, that can't happen. I am your father you are my daughter. We can't ever have sex, it is wrong. Your mother would've killed me if she thought that I was...that we were...WE JUST CAN'T. THAT'S ALL."

I was upset and mortified that my daughter would offer herself to me like she just had. Not only was it the wrong thing to do, deep down I just couldn't see my daughter as a sexual being, not for me anyway.

Sue left and got dressed. She was quiet for the rest of the day and I stayed away from her. I felt so uncomfortable with her now. I had been drunk but that was no excuse for what I had started.

That night as I lay in bed trying to get to sleep I heard her come into my room. Standing at the foot of my bed, I saw her drop her robe and then start to crawl into bed with me. I turned on the lamp next to the bed and saw Sue, my daughter, naked. She looked into my eyes and then sat up showing me her whole body.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say and my mind had shut down as far as my running out of the room. She looked so much like Madeline that my heart just melted at the sight of her nakedness.

I finally found my tongue and jumped up off the bed.

"SUE. You can't do this. It is wrong; I thought that we had that understanding this morning. You need to go to your room, NOW."

"Daddy, I love you and you need me now. It will be all right. I am pretty good in bed and it isn't like I am a virgin or anything. I have been sexually active for quite some time now. I just want to make you happy again dad. That's all."

"No, NO. I love you too Sue, but I can't do this. I know that you are trying to make me happy, but this, this is all wrong. Absolutely and positively wrong."

Sue finally stood up and pulled on her robe. No tears, no crying, just silence. I watched as she left my room and went into hers. I hoped that I had convinced her now that I was serious. I loved her more than life itself, but wrong was wrong and I had been raised to know better.

That whole next week was quiet and I fell into my work pattern. That is to say, get up, go to work, come home, eat, sleep, get up, etc. etc. Pretty boring life for a single man I guess, but what else was there to do? Go get drunk? No thank you. I would go out once in a while, but to drink constantly, well, I had no need to do that.

That Friday, Sue showed up around seven and had three friends from college with her. Becky, Cindy and Teresa. Sue introduced me to them. They would give Sue a certain 'cat got the canary' look as each girl was 'presented' to me. It was all really strange.

Later I mentioned that I was going to the store to get some steaks for grilling the next day, and Becky asked if I would get some beer.

"Mr. Johnson, could you get us some beer while you are there? I have some money."

"Becky, call me Dave. Are you girls old enough to drink? I wouldn't want to get in trouble for contributing to the delinquency or something."

"Oh daddy, we are all old enough, you should know that. I will chip in too."

"Hey, Mr. ... I mean, Dave, I'll tag along. I want some wine coolers instead of beer."

Teresa was a very well built blonde and had a very, well, sexy way about her. I could see her having all kinds of men stumbling and acting like idiots around her. She knew what she had too, you could see that plainly. Her walk, her dress, and the looks she would give you were guaranteed to get you revved up and roaring to go.

The trip to the store was a bit awkward for me. I had a beautiful young lady sitting next to me in the car, and she was distracting to me in a very real and even dangerous way. I felt like a dirty old man as I drove into the parking lot. All kinds of people were staring at us as we got out and walked into the store.

It didn't help when Teresa took my hand in hers and tucked her arm through mine as we walked in. I tried to break away, but she had a good grip on me. I gave up and just enjoyed it, knowing that she was just playing around.

We got our food and booze and headed back out to the car. As I opened the driver's door, Teresa jumped in front of me and entered sliding across the drivers side and stopping in the middle of the bench seat.

I put the groceries in the back seat and got in beside her. Her knee came up against mine as I started the car up.

"Uh, wouldn't you rather be over there on the passenger's side of the car Teresa?"

"Oh no Dave, I like it where I am. I want to sit beside you sweetie."

I was stunned at this development. She was the same age as my daughter. I wasn't sure, but I thought she was coming on to me. Perhaps, I finally thought, she is teasing me. I decided that she was teasing me for some unknown reason.

"Teresa, you shouldn't tease me like this. You can tease boys your age, but you should leave old men like me alone. I don't think you know what you are doing to me here."

"Hey, who says I'm teasing? Maybe I like older men. Maybe I want you. I think you have the knowledge I want in bed. You know, how to get and keep a man's attention."

"Oh, I think you already know how to get a man's attention. You certainly have mine. It's just not a good idea. I am old enough to be your father for starters, and secondly, you are my daughter's friend. Not a good idea. At all."

She wouldn't move over, so I finally just drove back to my place. The whole drive over she would rub her leg against mine and one time her hand caressed me along my neck and up to my ear.

"You are a sexy guy, do you know that Dave? I'll bet you are one hot lay."

I almost lost control of the car when she said that. She was caressing my neck at that time and there wasn't much I could do about her right then, having to drive and all. We got home and I practically ran the stuff into the house in a futile attempt to get away from her.

My heart beating fast and my breathing was labored. I started to put things away when Teresa waltzed into the kitchen. She started to 'help' me as I moved around the room. Her hands were on me each chance she had. I fought to keep control of myself and not become a jerk, but it was hard.

I heard laughing and looking up I saw Becky, Cindy, and Sue. They had been watching Teresa as she fondled me and I tried to break away. I was mortified. Something wasn't right here for sure. Sue had a look that told me she was up to something in a big way.

"What's the matter daddy afraid of a little girl? Been so long since you have had any that you can't remember what to do?"

"Sue, this is impossible. It's not funny. I am your father. We need to talk, come with me to my room."

They were all laughing at me now, and I was getting over my stunned shock of the situation. I marched Sue into my bedroom. As I went to close the door the other girls crowded in with us.

"WOW, look at the king-sized bed. We could all fit on this baby."

Becky flung herself on my bed as she shouted that comment for all to hear. I was in shock all over again. What the hell were they trying to do? Get an old man all worked up? Why?

I had turned to watch as Becky jumped onto my bed. When I turned back to Sue I saw her looking over my shoulder at Cindy and Teresa. I turned to look at what she was looking at and was at a loss for words momentarily.

Cindy was naked, and Teresa was just pulling off her panties. I was looking at two exquisite creatures. They both had well trimmed pussies and Cindy's breast's were firm and stuck out like pyramids. Teresa's breasts were larger, still firm, but they had a tiny bit of sag due to their size.

I realized that I had a serious problem on my hands and everything had gone so fast I had no idea on how to stop this. The young flesh being paraded in front of me was also turning me on.

I looked back at Sue and saw that Becky had gotten undressed also. Her body was tight and very 'hard'. Her breasts were somewhat smaller, but they really stuck out. Her nipples were also an interesting item. They appeared to be hard as rocks and sticking out about three-quarters of an inch from her areolas.

MY tongue seemed to have left my body since I couldn't say a word now. I was so unbelievably stunned that I just stood in my bedroom with three nude young ladies standing in front of me.

"Oh look! Dave likes us!"

"WOW, what a bulge down there. Is that a jar of pickles in your pocket or are you really happy to see us naked?"

"I get him first. I went with him to the store, so I get to have him first."

"Hey, shouldn't Sue decide who gets him first, after all, it is her dad."

"Sue, you have to let me have your dad first. I really need it bad."

They had all gotten in close to me and were undoing my clothes. I was still in lala land and didn't react like I probably should have. I mean it had been quite a while since I had had any sex and they were so, well, naked.

"Sue, you can't be serious. I can't do this. You are all young enough to be my daughters. We can't do this, it isn't right. Stop that, right now."

They paid me no mind and in a matter of minutes I was as naked as they were. I turned to find Sue and again got a shock. Sue, my daughter, had taken off her clothes and was coming up to me.

Her friends trapped me. Becky had a tight grip on my cock and was slowly jacking me off. Teresa was fingering my ass and kissing me on the mouth as I tried to break away. Cindy was rubbing my chest with one hand and fondling my balls with the other.

Sue stepped up to me and took my hands in hers. She put them on her breasts, holding them there. She looked into my eyes and told me of their plans for the weekend.

"Dad, you are now our slave. We will tell you what we want you to do and you will do it. We want to have you, carnally. You will suck and fuck us all weekend. You are not an old man this weekend you are our stud. You are not a father you are my sex God. We are going to fuck your eyeballs out and there is nothing you can do to prevent it."

"NO! Sue we can't. I am your father. You girls are too young. This isn't right."

"I'll tell you what isn't right dad. You have not had a woman for too long. You had a nice big and very hard cock that you are not sharing with anybody. You have all of the knowledge from you and mom saved up in your head and you haven't given it out to me. That is what's not right."

"SUE. I can't do this. What will people say if they find out?"

"They would be jealous of you for having four sexy women at your disposal. They would be upset because those four sexy girls had your wonderful cock for their enjoyment. This is going to happen like it or not, so you might as well get used to it and get with the program, old man."

My erection gave me away. I still think that I had it due to the stimulation and the lack of sex I had had recently, but nonetheless I had the erection that made everything possible.

I was soon on my back on the bed. I had a woman straddling my head and her tight, hot, wet, and young pussy was grinding on my nose and mouth. My tongue was licking at her clit when it passed by on her strokes along my face.

I had a hot wet mouth on my cock. The girl was very good at what she was doing. I felt the head of my cock hit her throat several times, and then all at once I realized that she had all of me in her mouth and down her throat. Her lips were on the base of my cock.

I felt another tongue on my balls and it was licking in long slow strokes up and down them. I felt it go down further once and it lightly rimmed my asshole. I could feel it as it insistently poked at my nether hole, demanding entrance.

I didn't last too long and as I started to cum I tried to let the girl who was taking me down my throat know I was close. Her mouth came up off of me and I heard Sue say, I want it all down my throat dad. Shoot it down my throat.

I then felt her take me back into her mouth, and again down her throat. I lost it at that point, mostly because of the unforgiving tongue in my ass. I shot my first load of cum straight down my own daughter's throat.

The girl riding my face started to climax and her motions got jerky. I felt her flood my mouth and face with her juices. I licked them up as best I could, relishing the taste of the young pussy juice flowing into my mouth.

Becky got off my face and as she did Cindy straddled me. She looked down at me and smiled.

"If you lick my asshole like I did yours, I'll let you fuck it later."

I was speechless. I had just been given a world class blow-job by my own daughter, sucked a very young ladies pussy until she literally sprayed all over my face, had my asshole reamed out by another young woman, and now that woman was telling me that if I licked her asshole like she had done for me I could fuck her ass later.

I couldn't think at all. I collapsed back and closed my eyes as I felt Cindy lower her pussy and ass down onto my face. Sue was still sucking on my soft but now hardening cock. Teresa was getting involved too. She had her face on my stomach and was moving down to Sue. Soon I was getting a double blowjob.

My senses were in overload and I just gave up at that point and went wherever the tide took me. I had never had more than one woman at a time, ever. My daughter had given me a blowjob to end all blowjobs. Her friends had held me and now, sucked me. I had sucked on an almost virginal pussy her juices flooding my face and mouth like Niagara Falls.

I got Cindy off with my tongue in her asshole and my fingers in her pussy. I found that as she came her asshole opened up looking so inviting. Her pussy clamped down on my three fingers and I couldn't even move them in her at all she held me so tightly. Sue moved up to my head and lovingly looked down at me as Cindy climbed off.

"You tasted so good daddy. I never thought that you would taste so good. Mom must have really liked to suck down your cum. I know that I really do."

"I can't believe that this is happening. Sue, you know that this isn't right. You planned for this to happen and now you have really messed things up here."

"Oh no daddy. I have really opened things up, not messed up. I have always wondered what it would be like to 'have' you. After this weekend I will know. You have so much to teach me, us actually. You will be our professor. Our professor of love. What we learn from you will be a standard that we will hold against all men from now on."

"Sue, can't you see that me and you having sex is wrong? Fathers and daughter shouldn't have sexual relations."

curious2c
curious2c
2,496 Followers
12