My Daughter Eases My Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

"Hey, will you two just shut the fuck up and get with the program here. I need some release and 'daddy' is getting soft. Sue, go take a shower or something until I get this monster cock in my little pussy."

Teresa had moved up between my legs and was now attacking my cock with gusto. Her mouth and tongue were moving all over and soon I was in her throat deeply as I could go. She gagged a few times, but gamely kept my all in.

I watched, as she would take me in and out of her mouth. Her eyes were always on mine and I found that to be the sexist thing I had ever experienced. To look into a woman's eyes as she sucked you into her throat was the hottest thing I could imagine. It was like window into her soul with nothing hidden just pure unadulterated joy.

In a matter of a few minutes I had another hard-on. Teresa slipped up and straddled my legs. Her hot, wet and very tight pussy slowly enveloped my cock. She worked it into her depths so excruciatingly slowly. Buried, after a moment she just held still. Her eyes were on mine as she then started to roll her hips, beginning a dance that would see both of us off to nirvana.

Teresa was very good at fucking. Obviously all of these girls had some experience at sex. I was the lucky beneficiary of their talents. I may have been their professor, but they already had A-plusses as far as I was concerned.

Sue moved up and placed her pussy on my mouth. I was still a bit reluctant to do this with my daughter, but after the wonderful deep throating she had given me I finally decided that I could at least pay her back with a good tongue-lashing.

Teresa kept up her rolling movement posting on my hardness. After a bit I felt her start to cum. She was shaking and moaning in such a manner that I couldn't hold back and shot off into her tight wet pussy as she orgasmed.

Sue pulled back off of me and I looked up to see that Becky was now sucking on Sue's breasts. Cindy crawled over and started to go underneath Becky as she knelt in front of Sue. Sue was fingering herself and letting Becky suck on her nipples.

As I became a bystander I watched Cindy start to finger Sue and still keep on sucking Becky. Teresa meanwhile was back on my cock, trying to get me hard again. I let her play with me and absently began to finger her little asshole.

Teresa moved around so that we were in a classic sixty-nine and really started to suck on me. I had her wet, cum filled pussy over my head and I just couldn't resist licking her with my tongue.

I stabbed my tongue into her pussy and started to suck out our combined juices. When she realized what I was doing she started to jerk around and for a minute I thought she was trying to get away. I soon realized that she was cumming. Little tiny rolling orgasms were cascading over her taught body.

I was amazed at this event. I had never seen a woman have an orgasm like this before. (Not that I had had a lot of women before.) I watched her body as she orgasmed over and over. I felt her throat open up and my cock slide in. Her lips ground on my pubic hair. Her twitching was running up through her body and I could feel it in her mouth and throat. I soon had an enormous erection. It was so hard it almost hurt.

Teresa flopped off to the side and Cindy moved up to straddle me now. She had her back to me and when she got in position, she lowered herself down. When my cock was about to enter her pussy, she grabbed it and moved the head of it to her tight little asshole.

Sue showed up with some KY jell and slathered it in and around Cindy's asshole. She then rubbed some on my hard cock. Cindy then aligned herself to my cock and slowly lowered herself down. Cindy worked my cock into her and soon had me all of the way in her ass. I hadn't been in such a tight hot hole for quite a while and I almost lost it right away.

I managed to hold off and she rocked on me until she had loosened up enough to start stroking up and down on my cock. She would go all the way up until the head of it was about to get out and then she would plunge down taking it all in to the base. She kept this up until her orgasm hit her. She started to cum hard and really began to ride my cock.

I felt the beginnings of my orgasm quickly approaching. The third in such a short time. I must have been overdrive due to the impossibility of the situation. Brain in a fog I came for the third time this evening not far behind Cindy.

Afterwards we all cuddled up together and fell asleep. I awoke in the morning within a tangle of legs and arms. I managed to get out and get to the bathroom. I took a shower, shaved, and did my personal morning stuff. I then got dressed and started breakfast.

As I cooked, I thought back over the last night's events and tried to come to grips with myself. I had fucked and sucked my daughter's college friends. I had even been sucked off by my daughter. I thought back to when she had been a little girl and the thoughts I had for her for when she grew up. Her having a good boyfriend then a husband. This was not at all what I had planned.

The girls all got up and showered and when I had breakfast done, they were all sitting at the table, ready to eat. They all kept looking at me and smiling. They giggled and whispered to each other throughout breakfast. I was getting uncomfortable again because I knew that they were planning something that involved me.

After breakfast Sue took me aside and told me to take it easy for a bit while they cleaned up the kitchen. Walking out to the living room I realized that I was the only one fully dressed. They were just in their robes. I should have known that something was going to happen this morning.

I grabbed the morning paper from the front stairs and went to my favorite chair. Sitting down I started to read it, catching up on the local news first. I sensed rather than saw someone slip up next to me. I had the paper up and was holding it with both hands as I read.

Hands reached out and started to caress my legs. Other hands started on my neck and head. Still other hands started to unbutton my shirt. Then my pants. I put the paper down to look at four young naked women, ready to play yet again. Tossing the paper aside, I opened up my arms and was immediately attacked by very aggressive and strong bodies.

They pulled and pushed me onto my patio up to my hot tub. My clothes were stripped off and I was led into the warm bubbling water. Four nude girls followed me in and I was soon being fondled under the water and of course, doing some fondling of my own.

Sue was the first to directly approach me. She backed up to me and I felt her hand on my cock guiding me into her pussy. As she settled down on me she leaned back and took my hands in hers, placing them on her breasts. Then she started to pump up and down on me like she was riding a horse.

I had her breasts in my hands and could feel her nipples, hard as diamonds, poking into my palms. I started to roll them between my fingers, pinching them every so often. Sue shot into a very hard cum and shook all over as she came. She finished up and moved away before I could cum.

Becky moved up to me next and aligned my cock to her asshole. She lowered herself onto me and when I was about a third of the way in, she just let go and fell down on my hardness, taking all of it into her tight tender ass. She froze there for a bit, then as she got used to the intruder, she rolled and pumped at the same time, fucking my cock with a motion that never seemed to quit.

Her ass was so hot and wonderfully tight I was having a very hard time preventing myself from cumming. I knew that with two other girls waiting in the wings I needed to have control and be there for them too, so I was trying my damnedest to last. Finally, Becky came with a groan and fell away from me. I caught her and held her until she regained her senses.

After she got up and moved away, Teresa grabbed my hand and pulled me up and out of the tub.

"We need to get dried off before we are all like prunes. Lets go inside, I want to try something new and different."

Curious, I followed this angel in. Her hand never let go of mine. Teresa had some knack for making me feel so special like I was her boyfriend or something of the kind. I liked the whole idea of being her boyfriend but I knew too she was too young for 'that' kind of relationship.

"I heard about this from a friend who saw a porno. In the movie he swore that this woman did something so nasty that he wouldn't even tell me about it. I found out by renting it myself. Since then I have always wanted to try it. I think that now is the time and you are the man for the job."

She led us into the living room where somebody had put down two sleeping bags, some pillows, and of all things, a large plastic sheet. Teresa lay down on the plastic sheet, crying out as her warm skin touched the cold smooth cover.

She spread her legs way apart and then worked them up and over to her head. Here was this creature, this beautiful, shapely, and desirable woman, spread out and totally exposed to my view. Her pussy lips were wet and slightly open. Her little brown bud was open a bit and it seemed to be opening and closing in little motions, drawing me in to touch.

Cindy came in with a bottle of cooking oil. She opened it up and poured it all over Teresa's wide spread crotch. Her pussy glowed with the sheen of the oil.

"Dave, I want you to finger me. Run your fingers up and down my slit, then finger fuck me. OK?"

"OK. Is this what you want babe?"

"Teresa, please call me Teresa. I don't like to be called babe. Yeah, that is what I want you to do, only add another finger."

I had two in her tight pussy and stroking them in and out when she said that. I wasn't sure where this was leading, but I was beginning to get an idea. This was something new. If it went where I thought it was anyway.

"OK. Now, add another finger. I want all four fingers now please Dave."

I obliged her and inserted my fourth finger. It was so tight and wet I was getting a hard-on just fingering her. Her next command was the one I had been waiting for. At that point I knew that we were going where none of us had been before.

"Now, uh, well... put in your thumb. I think I am ready for your thumb now Dave."

"Are you really sure Teresa?"

"OH YES. Please, put it in."

I pulled back my hand a bit then rolled my thumb in alongside of my fingers. I pushed into her gently as I could. Teresa was having none of that at this point. She grabbed my hand at my wrist and pulled it in fast. It happened so quickly and I wasn't expecting her to do that. She had my whole hand in her pussy. Up to my wrist. I held still as she shuddered and actually came. Then she pulled in more of my hand.

Pretty quick she had me fully in her pussy. She moaned and was cumming in an almost steady rhythm. I stroked in and out of her tightness, being careful to be gentle. She was about to pass out so intense were the feelings she was having. I heard Sue and Becky moan and looked over to see them masturbating wildly as they watched me fisting Teresa.

Cindy had disappeared and I was busy having fun so I didn't really care where she had gone off to. Teresa was still having multiple orgasms and I was now stroking about a good third of my lower arm into her pussy. I had balled up my hand into a fist and keeping my fingers tucked in so the fingernails wouldn't scratch her. I let her set the speed.

I suddenly felt something at my asshole. When I turned to see what was up, Cindy had shown up and had a carrot in her hand. She smiled at me and pushed a finger into my ass. I wasn't sure I wanted her fucking my ass, since I had no bisexual or homosexual tendencies, but I was tied up at the moment fisting Teresa.

I felt a mouth on my cock and looking down between my legs I saw Sue beginning to give me another world-class blowjob. Cindy meanwhile, had the carrot at my asshole and began to push it in.

Becky came up alongside of Teresa and opened up her legs.

"Do me too. Fist me. I want to try it. The oil is right there. Come-on Dave, fist me too."

I started to finger her tightness. After a few minutes of gentle pressure, oil, and fingering, I had my hand in Becky's pussy too. Teresa had passed out and as I fisted Becky, I removed my hand very carefully from Teresa's pussy. I leaned down as best I could and kissed her now red and swollen pussy.

Becky was thrashing around and getting very vocal as I fisted her. I tried to be gentle as I could but her movements were hard to adjust for. Cindy had that carrot totally up my ass and was stroking it in and out. Sue was deepthroating my cock and before I could even warn her I shot off, forcing her to swallow my load.

Becky came and came hard. I barely kept my balance as she rocked and rolled around my hand in her pussy. Sue pulled up by me and took my head in her hand and gave me an open mouthed kiss. I could taste my cum on her tongue as she fed it to me.

We all collapsed after a few minutes and rested. Cindy was the only one who hadn't been serviced so I offered to fist her too. She looked at Teresa and Becky, passed out on the sheet and then said that she would take a rain check. She had a different thing she wanted to try.

"I will let you fist me later. When you are able to, I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to do something else while you do that too. If you would want to that is."

"What would that be?"

"Would you...uh...well would you, you know, well, try to put your hand in my..."

"You want me to fist you in your..."

"Yeah, if it doesn't hurt too much. I really like anal play, and I think it would be so far out to have you do that. If, that is, you would want to do that."

"What brought that on?"

"I watched that movie with Teresa, and the gal in it did just that. She had a man fist her in her ass. She looked like she really enjoyed it too. I have wanted to try it ever since."

"Well, I don't want to hurt you Cindy. I just don't know if I will be able to do that without hurting you "

"You can loosen me up by fucking me first, then we could just work up to it gradually. Please, I really want to try it."

"OK. I guess we could at least try it. The first sign of pain I quit though, OK?"

"Deal."

We rested for a bit then Cindy got into position. As her friends watched, I stuck my hard cock into her ass and fucked her for a bit. Then when she had loosened up, I pulled out and began to finger her tight little rosebud. After a lot of oil and patience, I had four fingers all the way in her ass. Cindy was really getting into this lewd act, and the other girls were too.

As I fingered her, I saw Teresa sit down in front of me and then take my cock into her mouth. I hadn't cum while fucking Cindy's asshole, and it had just been pulled out. This was so nasty I almost came right away. I let Teresa suck me and she didn't seem to mind where it had just been.

I noticed Sue lick her lips as she watched Teresa suck on my cock, and realized that the whole idea of doing that must have turned them both on. Becky, on the other hand was intently watching my hand and fingers as I played with Cindy's asshole.

Cindy moaned and then begged me for the rest. I carefully folded my thumb and pressed it in. I felt a little pop and my hand seemingly flowed into her extremely tight rear end. I couldn't believe that I had my hand in her ass. I was in a daze and stopped moving for a bit.

Cindy cried out and started to move back and forth on my hand. She was fucking my hand as I held still. I had my whole hand in her ass and she loved it. My feelings were so mixed and the mouth on my cock was distracting me too.

I watched as Cindy started to cum. All too soon she had the mother of all orgasms. I was so in awe of everything going on I just lost it and shot a huge load into Teresa's mouth. She swallowed it all and licked me clean. We all collapsed again and slept for several hours.

So far this had been twenty-four of the most demanding, exciting, and mind boggling hours I had ever had. I had dreams of youth and naked flesh the whole time I rested, laying on the sleeping bags, on the floor. Of course, I had four naked young ladies sleeping with me right there too.

Deep down I was still bothered by the sexual acts I had shared with my daughter. I knew, logically, that she had forced the issue with me. My relenting to her wishes was bothering me now. I was unsure of what our future would be like from now on.

Waking, I found myself covered with a blanket alone. The girls were gone. I got up and showered. Changing underwear, I got dressed. When I got back out in my living room, I picked up the things on the floor and put them away. The plastic sheet I took outside and hosed off, hanging it up on the old clothesline out back to dry.

I had no neighbors nearby, the closest being about one mile down the road. I didn't have to worry about someone seeing me with these nymphs, naked and fucking. I still had misgivings about the whole thing though. Was I losing it? Was I becoming a dirty old man? I didn't even know myself anymore.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12