My Daughter in Law Pt. 03

Story Info
A father spends more time with his daughter in law.
1.9k words
4.43
83.2k
69

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. You must be 18 or over to read this story. In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage. This story is provided for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

*****

After we arrived at my friends photograph studio. I introduce Rebecca to my friend Daniel who will be taking her photos. He reaches out and shakes Rebecca's hand and gives her a kiss on her on cheek.

He says. "I'm glad you came. You're very beautiful and are going to look great in the photos."

Rebecca smiles at him and says. "Thank you. What do you want me to do?"

"First, I would like to take some casual photos of you in the clothes you are wearing," he tells her.

Daniel leads us into the main studio and shows Rebecca where he will be taking the photographs. Rebecca looks around the studio and sees several lights and cameras on tripods set up around a large bed. At the side of the room are two arm chairs and a couch facing the bed. I sit down in the closest armchair and watch Daniel giving directions to Rebecca.

"I would like you to sit on the edge of the bed as I take a few photos from different angles," Daniel tells Rebecca.

Rebecca sits on the bed with her legs crossed. Daniel switches on the floodlights and begins moving around Rebecca taking photos of her.

"Uncross your legs and lean to one side," Daniel tells her.

Rebecca does as requested and doesn't notice that her short mini skirt has ridden up her thighs and her red thong is clearly visible and that the bright lights make her blouse transparent.

"Open the front of your blouse to reveal your red bra," Daniel instructs.

Rebecca does as she has been asked and Daniel takes more photos focusing on her hard nipples poking through her red bra.

After taking a few more photos Daniel tells her, "Remove her blouse for me."

Once again Rebecca does as she has been asked. It's easy to see that she has now started to enjoy being photographed and poses for Daniel as he takes more photos of her.

"Take off your mini skirt and move around the bed," he tells her.

Again Rebecca follows his instructions and is now being photographed in just her thong and bra. Rebecca moves around the bed in her underwear as Daniel takes more photos of her.

"Now remove your bra," Daniel tells her.

Rebecca instantly complies and Daniel tells her. "Your breasts look wonderful," as he keeps taking photos from all different angles.

"Turn over and get on your hands and knees," Daniel tells Rebecca.

Rebecca does as he requests and moves onto her hands and knees on the bed. Daniel moves around the bed taking more photos of her. He takes a lot of photos of her cute bubble butt and runs his hand over her bare ass and gives her ass a soft slap.

"Move your knees further apart," Daniel tells her and adds, "Look over your shoulder at me."

Rebecca does as he asks and Daniel pulls her thong to the side to expose her bald pussy.

"Hold your thong to the side for me," he tells her.

Rebecca does as instructed and Daniel steps back and begins taking photos of her ass cheeks and ass-hole. He bends down and aims the camera at her bald pussy and takes more photos.

He steps forward and runs his hand over Rebecca's ass cheeks and moves his hand between her thighs and over her pussy. Rebecca with her eyes closed lets out a low-pitched soft moan and doesn't complain as he feels her pussy.

"You must be having fun...your pussy is soaking wet," he says as he runs a finger between her pussy lips making her take a deep gasp of breath.

Daniel starts to slide down Rebecca's thong down her legs and she rolls over onto her back and lifts her legs up into the air for him to remove her thong from around her ankles.

"Stay like that for me," he tells her as he takes more photos.

"Now open your legs and play with your pussy," Daniel instructs her.

With her eyes closed and moaning softly Rebecca begins fingering her pussy, pushing two of her fingers deep inside her love hole. Her other hand reaches up and begins to pull and twist on her nipples. Her body starts shivering as she begins having an orgasm. My shy Daughter-in-Law is surprising me as she has an orgasm in front of a man she has just recently met. Daniel keeps moving around the bed taking more photos of her. Rebecca doesn't notice him turning on the video cameras and has no idea that she is being recorded.

Rebecca doesn't know that I have told Daniel about her having sex with me and that I have suggested that we could both fuck her once she was excited. I have already undressed and have been stroking my cock waiting for the right moment to join Rebecca on the bed. Daniel nods his head at me and I move my cock closer to Rebecca's mouth. Without any complaints or protests she eagerly takes my cock into her mouth and begins sucking my cock as Daniel takes more photos.

Daniel puts down his camera and checks that the video cameras are recording and then undresses. He then moves between Rebecca's thighs and rubs his cock over her bald pussy and with a quick thrust drives his cock into her wet hole. Rebecca squeals as she feels Daniel's cock being driven into her and she tries to complain but can't as her mouth is full of my cock.

I start pumping my cock in and out of her mouth faster trying to keep pace with Daniel's thrust into her pussy. Rebecca is being fucked at both ends. It doesn't take me long before I feel my balls tighten and my cock erupting as I fill her mouth with my cum.

Daniel drives his cock in and out of her pussy with force. Rebecca wraps her legs around his waist and tries to slow him down and to keep his cock deep inside her. Daniel starts squirting his cum into her wet hole filling her pussy with his cum as she squeals and moans in pleasure as she has an orgasm. For someone who doesn't enjoy sex she is doing a great job and I think about the fun times I am going to have using her.

My cock is nearly hard again and I can't wait to replace Daniel's cock inside her pussy with my own. As soon as he removes his limp cock out of her. I pull Rebecca to the edge of the bed and lift her legs up onto my shoulders and drive my cock into her cum filled hole. I keep pushing my cock further inside until it's all the way inside her pussy. I then pull my cock partly back out and then thrust it all the way back in over and over.

I began fucking her quicker and with harder thrusts as she screams that she is about to cum again. I am so close to coming and adding my cum to her hole that I began fucking her faster, slamming my cock into her. My cock erupts and shoots my cum into her wet cum filled pussy as I pull her back onto my cock.

After I have cum I lift her legs off my shoulders and place them on the bed and sit down on the edge of the bed beside her as I try to recover. I can't believe that my daughter-in-law Rebecca has turned into a cock hungry slut.

Daniel hasn't finished with her and he moves his hard cock up next to her mouth and rubs his cock over her mouth. Rebecca opens her mouth wide and lets him slide his cock deep into her mouth. She closes her mouth around his cock and begins sucking as Daniel holds her head steady and starts pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. I watch as Daniel face fucks Rebecca, it was only the other day that she told me she doesn't like sucking cocks and the taste of cum.

I watch Daniel pull Rebecca's head further on his cock and hold her head steady. He begins squirting his cum into her mouth, Rebecca swallows every drop of cum he squirts into her mouth. After, several more squirts he slips his soft cock out of her mouth. Rebecca surprises me by opening her mouth wide to show me a puddle of Daniel's cum in her mouth and once she has shown me she swallows and empties her mouth.

"That was the best sex I have ever had. I have never enjoyed having two cocks at the same time before," she tells us.

She lays there on the bed with her legs wide open playing with her pussy as she looks at us stroking our limp cocks. Daniel's cock starts to become hard and he begins stroking his cock faster it's easy to see he wants to fuck Rebecca again.

"I want one of you to fuck me doggy style," Rebecca tells us.

Rebecca rolls over onto her hands and knees and sticks her ass up in the air and shakes her ass at us. Daniel grabs her by her hips and pulls her closer to the edge of the bed and drives his cock into her pussy and begins fucking her like a dog on heat.

I move up beside Rebecca's head and wave my soft cock in front of her face. She sticks out her tongue and begins to lick the tip of my cock and then licks up and down the shaft of my cock. She has made my cock hard again and takes it into her mouth and starts moving her head up and down on my cock. The way she is sucking me it's not going to take much sucking to make me cum.

Daniel is thrusting his cock in and out of her like he is a mad man, he is fucking her like a wild animal and he begins to grunt like one as he starts coming inside her pussy. Rebecca moans out as she has another orgasm letting my cock slip out of her mouth. My cock squirts rope after rope of my cum all over her face and hair. The three of us collapse on the bed exhausted.

As we lay there Rebecca looks up at the clock and says. "We need to hurry I'm going to be late picking up my daughter from school."

She quickly puts on her short mini skirt and stands there topless as she uses her red thong to wipe her face and hair clean of cum. She slips on her blouse and shoves her bra and thong into her bag.

"Quickly get dressed I need you to drive me to my daughter's school, she gets out of school in ten minutes." Rebecca yells.

On the way to her daughter's school I look at Rebecca, she looks so sexy without a bra on, her large breasts are clearly visible under her blouse and as I look down at her legs, her mini skirt is close to exposing her bald pussy, fuck she is an incredible sexy woman.

As we arrive at the school. Rebecca jumps out of the car and stands there waving and yells out to her daughter. A few of the other parents look over at Rebecca and see how she is dressed and whisper among themselves. As I drive them home, I start thinking about what I can arrange for Rebecca.