My Daughter in Law Pt. 07

Story Info
A father helps his daughter in law.
3.2k words
4.58
37.4k
37

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick and I were fondling our soft cocks as we chatted with each other and watched my son sucking his wife's cunt. Everything was a lot easier to understand now that Connor had told Rebecca and me that he had taken a male lover and wasn't interested in fucking Rebecca anymore. It was no wonder that Rebecca had turned to me to comfort her and it wasn't just the money she made at the studio why she went there, it was so she could get all the cock she wanted.

"Mal, you have a lovely cock, it's much bigger than Connors," blurted Patrick as he reached out to touch my cock.

Patrick's hand stopped and hovered waiting for permission to land. When I removed my hand from around my cock, Patrick grinned and replaced my hand with his, wrapping his fingers around my cock and started stroking. As soon as I was fully hard again Patrick looked at me with pleading eyes and when I nodded my head he leaned down and took my cock into his mouth.

It had been a long time since another man had given me head and it felt great, I placed my hand on top of his head and ran my fingers through his hair and pushed his head up and down. Encouraging my son's lover to move his mouth up and down my shaft faster as Patrick sucked on my cock he fondled and massaged my balls building up the pressure in them.

I watched my son Connor move behind Patrick and after his lover's ass up higher drive his cock into Patrick's ass. I heard the muffled moans come from Patrick's mouth as he stopped sucking on my cock for a few moments. He then returned to sucking me much faster and with a lot more urgency.

When I looked over at Rebecca, I saw her pumping a large dildo in and out of her cunt, the same dildo she was given by the porn studio to use in a movie. She was watching her husband fuck another man as that man sucked on my cock, her father-in-law's cock.

Rebecca gave me a beaming smile letting me know that she was happy that everything was now out in the open and Connor and she knew what each other was up to. I was also happy that I didn't need to hide from my son that I was fucking his wife. With my daughter-in-law telling her husband that she was going to make a lot more porn movies, I decided to be her manager and look after her.

With my balls completely drained of cum by Patrick's mouth and my son's cock becoming soft after having filled Patrick's ass with his cum, we sat there recovering next to each other. Rebecca sat across from us with the large dildo still in her hand after giving herself multiple orgasms.

"Would you all like me to make us some lunch?" asked Rebecca.

"Why don't I take us all out for lunch?" I blurted.

We all agreed to go out for lunch and after everyone had showered and had freshened up we were waiting for Rebecca to finish dressing in her bedroom. When she finally came out of her bedroom she was wearing the shortest minidress she had along with a sheer blouse that showed her bra underneath. It was her way of making a statement to her husband and his lover and they both stared at her with open mouths.

I took Rebecca by her hand and as I led her to my car, I whispered, "Did you see how Connor looked at you, it's as if he wanted to fuck you right there in front of Patrick."

Rebecca whispered, "Dad, drive us to the studio first, I phoned Daniel from my bedroom and told him that we were all coming over."

My daughter-in-law had decided it wasn't food she wanted to eat and she was going to perform in front of her husband, I looked in the car's rear view mirror to see Connor and Patrick kissing each other. I nudged Rebecca to look over her shoulder and when she saw what her husband was doing she moved closer beside me and put her arm around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

When I pulled up out the front of the studio, Connor blurted, "What are we doing here, I thought we were going out for lunch."

"I thought that you might like to see where I work and meet some of the actors," blurted Rebecca climbing out the car.

I watched Rebecca unlocked the studio's door with a key I never knew she had, we followed her through to the main studio where Daniel and several men dressed in dressing robes stood talking.

Rebecca walked up to Daniel and after giving him a kiss said, "Daniel, I would like you to meet my husband Connor and his boyfriend Patrick."

"Hello Connor, it's nice to finally meet you," said Daniel shaking Connor's hand. He then turned to Patrick and said, "It's nice to meet you, Patrick," and shook his hand.

Daniel then came over to me and chuckled, "Hi Mal, has Rebecca been looking after you?"

"Yeah she has and she told me about the new movie she was making," I replied.

Daniel nodded his head in the direction of Connor and Patrick, when I turned and looked at them, I saw them staring at Rebecca she was standing with the three men whose dressing robes now hung open. Rebecca was talking and laughing with the men as she took turns at giving each of their cocks a few pumps.

When one of the men removed Rebecca's blouse and bra and leaned down to suckle on her breast. I looked over at my son to see what his reaction would be and saw that Patrick had his arm around Connor holding him up to stop him from collapsing.

"Why don't you both sit down and relax and watch what happens," I chuckled.

As Connor and Patrick sat down on the couch facing a king size bed, they saw Rebecca being stripped of her miniskirt and thong by the men and then being led over to and laid down on the king size bed. With the bright lights turned on Daniel walked around the bed videoing Rebecca and the three men. With Daniel giving instructions one of the men held Rebecca's head still as he pumped his cock in and out of Rebecca's mouth as Daniel video recorded.

When Daniel had said something to Rebecca and the three men that we were unable to hear. After the man face fucking Rebecca pulled his hard cock out of her mouth, one of the other men laid down on the bed with Rebecca squatting over him and lowered her cunt onto his cock and started to rock back and forth. When the man with his cock inside Rebecca pulled her down onto his chest, another of the men holding his large cock pointed it at Rebecca's ass.

Connor blurted, "His cock won't fit in her ass."

I chuckled to myself knowing that Rebecca had taken far bigger cocks in her ass, Connor and Patrick sat there staring in disbelief as the man drove his large cock into Rebecca and started fucking her ass with long hard thrusts. Rebecca was moaning and gasping for breath as one of the men filled her mouth with his cock and started face fucking her with lust and passion in his eyes.

When Connor gasped, I looked and saw that Patrick had his hand inside Connor's pants and was stroking my son's cock.

"You can both undress if you want too," I chuckled.

When my son looked over his shoulder at me and saw that I had already undressed and was stroking my cock. He opened his pants, letting his hard cock spring free and slipped his pants down around his ankles. Patrick leaned down and took Connor's cock into his mouth and started moving his mouth up and down on my son's cock. As soon as Daniel notice what was happening he came over and started videoing Connor and Patrick.

"Why don't you both undress and let me video you both," chuckled Daniel.

Patrick lifted his mouth of Connor's cock and looked up at Daniel pointing the video camera at them. When he looked at Connor and saw that his lover was undressing he smiled and started to undress. As soon as Connor and Patrick were naked, Daniel led them over to the large king size bed.

Rebecca was lying on the bed exhausted with all her holes filled with cum from the three men. As Connor laid down on the bed beside his wife, Patrick laid on the bed and began sucking my son's cock. Daniel grinned at me and walked around the bed videoing what was happening from every angle. When I saw one of the men lift Patrick up onto his knees and drive his large cock into Patrick's ass-hole, Patrick lifted his mouth of Connor's cock and screamed.

I watched as my daughter-in-law rolled over and took her husband's cock into her mouth and started sucking his cum from his cock. Connor began moaning and groaning with delight, I wondered if my son still wanted to leave his wife, now that he could have both a hot wife and sexy lover in Patrick.

With one of the actors fucking Patrick and Rebecca sucking her husband's cock, I moved over to the bed and lifted Rebecca's legs up onto my shoulders and with a quick thrust drove my cock all the way into her cum filled cunt. With her husband's cock still in her mouth, Rebecca moans were muffled as I began pumping my cock in and out of her cum filled cunt. My son looked at me with a look of disgust as if he wasn't happy with me fucking his wife.

My son's lover Patrick was now lying face down on the bed with his ass dripping with fresh cum after having his ass fucked and stretched open by one of the men. As soon as my son had finished shooting his hot cum down his wife's throat and had pulled his limp cock from her mouth. He sat there watching me slamming my cock in and out of his wife, the closer I became to cumming the faster I slammed my cock in and out of Rebecca's cunt. It only took a few more thrusts before I was cumming inside her and adding my hot sticky cum to her already cum filled cunt.

The actors had showered and left the studio leaving us alone with Daniel still videoing the three of us with Rebecca, when I had caught my breath back I blurted, "The video you just recorded of us with Rebecca, is only for personal use and not to be used in one of your porn videos."

"Are you sure, it would make a popular family porn video?" begged Daniel.

"Yes, I'm fucking sure, I'm Rebecca's agent and if you want to keep employing her you will do as I tell you," I yelled.

Daniel was a good friend but he could be stubborn, he was always looking for new ways to make money. He had recently told me that he had been trying to find younger female actors who looked a lot younger than their true age as these videos were becoming very popular.

As we all laid on the bed recovering, Rebecca said, "Why don't we have a shower and I will take you out to dinner seeing that we missed lunch?"

When I stepped into the shower with Rebecca she threw her arms around me and blurted, "Dad, thank you for agreeing to be my agent."

After giving each other a wash under the hot running water, we exited the shower and dried and dressed and waited several minutes for Connor and Patrick to finish having their shower and get dried and dressed. After we had said our goodbyes to Daniel we left the studio and I started driving us to a restaurant that Rebecca had suggested. The restaurant was part of a luxury hotel, I had never been there before. It was very expensive and very popular with actors and actresses from the movie industry.

When Connor saw the restaurant he blurted, "We can't afford this place."

Rebecca chuckled, "I can pay for everyone."

As we entered the restaurant the host said, "Welcome Ms. Becky, would you like your usual table?"

"Yes thank you, Macomb," replied Rebecca.

My daughter-in-law was just full of surprises, it seemed that she was a regular customer to this restaurant and had her own table.

As the four of sat down at the table a wine waiter came over and asked, "Ms. Becky, can I get you all a drink?"

"Yes Thomas, please bring us a bottle of your best champagne and four glasses," replied Rebecca.

After the waiter left, Connor blurted, "What are we celebrating?"

"My freedom, to do what I fucking want," barked Rebecca.

My son looked at his wife in shock and spluttered, "What about us?"

"There is no us anymore, you want to leave me and move in with Patrick," barked Rebecca.

Connor had no answer for his wife, he just sat there as the waiter returned and opened the champagne bottle and poured our drinks into the glass.

I picked up my glass of champagne and chuckled, "Cheers."

Rebecca gave me a smile and reached over and squeezed my hand and said, "Cheers," she then whispered, "Thanks, Dad."

As we ate dinner, Connor asked, "How many movies have you made and how much do you get paid?"

"I've made about fifteen movies and what I get paid is none of your business," blurted Rebecca.

I was surprised at how many porn movies my daughter-in-law had made and it seemed that her poker addiction had turned into sex addiction. After having our dinner we were sitting there at the table drinking when Rebecca was approached by a young man, "Excuse me, Ms. Star, can you sign this for me?" asked the man as he handed Rebecca a porn video.

Rebecca smiled at him and after taking the video from him, asked, "Who should I sign it out too?"

The man replied, "Can you sign it to Jamie?"

Rebecca signed the video cover, "To Jamie all my love Becky Star," She then kissed the cover leaving a lipstick kiss on the cover.

After the man left, Connor asked, "Who the hell is Becky Star?"

"That's my porn name," chuckled Rebecca.

My daughter-in-law was now becoming rich and famous and people were starting to recognize her from her videos. When an older man approached our table and handed Rebecca a business card said, "Ms. Star if you're ever looking for more work please contact me."

After he had left Rebecca read the business card and smiled and handed me the business card to read, the man was a producer from a large porn studio and he wanted Rebecca to make movies for him. The first person I thought of was Daniel and how pissed he would be at losing his meal ticket in Rebecca.

A few minutes later Rebecca's phone beeped with a text message, after reading the message, Rebecca said, "I have to call it a night, I have a photo shoot early in the morning."

"What about Patrick and me?" blurted Connor.

Rebecca threw some cash in front of Connor and blurted, "You and Patrick can take a taxi back to the house, I will be staying here in the hotel tonight with your father to talk business."

I've never seen this side of Rebecca before, she was a totally different woman who was no longer the meek daughter-in-law that I used to know. Money and fame had changed her, I liked the new Rebecca who did and said what she wanted. When Rebecca stood up from the table she took hold of took my hand and started leading me out of the restaurant.

After booking in with reception and receiving a key for the hotel room we took an elevator up to the hotel room. As soon as we were in the room, Rebecca turned and wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me passionately and started undressing me.

When pulled her mouth from mine and blurted, "Dad, I want you to fuck me."

I finished undressing and sat on the bed watching Rebecca removing her dress and for a brief moment stood there letting me look at her in her sexy bra and thong. Rebecca then started to seductively remove her bra and thong as if she was a stripper. As soon as she was naked I stood up and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her naked body against mine.

When we fell onto the bed she started giggling and pushed my head down between her legs, after I had licked up and down her bald slit several times, I pulled her cunt lips apart and shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her cunt. As I began tongue fucking her, she began moaning and pressed down on the back of my head trying to get my tongue to go deeper into her cunt.

When her body started to shake and her cunt started to squirt her juices, I knew she was having an orgasm. After she screamed several times she grabbed my head by my hair and pulled me up beside her. I planted kisses all over her body as I moved up the bed, after kissing and sucking on each of her breasts, after licking her cunt juices from my face, we kissed each other passionately pushing our tongues into each other's mouth.

After our mouths separated, I lifted my body up off her and guided my throbbing hard cock deep into her wet cunt and started fucking her slowly pumping my cock in and out of her cunt like we were lovers and she wasn't a porn star. Rebecca was now constantly moaning over and over as I pump my cock in and out of her, she wrapped her arms around me digging her nails into my back as she had another orgasm.

When my cock started to erupt, I pushed it all the way into her and kept it there filling her cunt with my hot sticky cum. We laid there coupled together for what seemed like ages before I slipped my soft cock out and rolled off her and laid down on the bed beside her.

"Dad thank you that was wonderful, I love the way you fuck me and take your time it makes me feel special," beamed Rebecca.

"You are special, especially to me," I replied.

I understood what my daughter-in-law wanted, she just wanted to feel like she was being loved and not just a slut being fucked by actors for a porn movie who didn't care how she felt. We pulled the bed sheets over us and drifted of to sleep, cuddling each other like lovers and not like a father and daughter-in-law.