My Daughter-In- Law Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

The next year we took week cruise to Mexico and since I quit wearing underwear since before we got married, I was able to pack real light. I packed a couple sexy evening dresses, a few short sundresses and four tiny bikinis. No shorts or t-shirts, dresses only. All I needed was one suitcase for my clothes.

I had a lot of fun in those short dresses around that cruise ship. The wind really blows hard a few spots around that ship. I lost count of how many times the wind blew up my dress exposing my bare ass and pussy to untold number of strangers. It was a terrible shame I didn't get pictures of all of them but Adam did get quite a few nice once. He also got a bunch of pictures of my climbing the steep narrow stairways around the ship. But he never seemed to get my face in them. It seemed like all he got was an up-skirt picture of my bare pantyless ass. I also seemed to made the topless deck my second home. I spent a lot of my time up there in just my g-string bottoms. I took a lot of topless pictures with many men on that deck.

The next year we went to 'Key West' for 'Fantasy Fest'. Mom Val told of all the fun she had the few times she went down there and I couldn't wait to get naked on Duval Street and have fun. And I did. I was totally naked every night I was on that street although I was covered with only body paint. One of the biggest turn ons for me was standing naked as people watched the artist paint his creation on me. It felt like a bug crawling on me as he ran his tiny paint brush across my pussy lips. It was a real turn-on with me sitting down with my legs spread wide and people looking at my pussy as the artist knelt between my legs painting my pussy area. I enjoyed walking the streets naked and letting anybody take my picture. The last day I didn't even bother getting painted. I just put on a white mask, fake white pearls around my waist, white lace gloves, and white heeled sandals and spent all day and night naked on the public streets. I was very horny by the time I got back to our motel room. I was so horny I almost told Adam to go find a couple guys and bring them back to our room but I didn't have to. Adam remembered to bring along my big 12 inch dildo. He fucked my ass, as I used that monster dick in my pussy.

We had the kids the next couple years and haven't gotten away for our annual naughty getaway since then. We just do the local things like go to the nude beach, ride around naked night or day. I like going shopping with the kids wearing a short dress or skirt and bending over showing my bare ass to some young stock boy or single guy shopping for his dinner. My typical everyday shopping outfit is a short skirt and a button down blouse. I normally leave the top unbuttoned to just below my breast, showing some nice cleavage. But when I'm behind the wheel, I usually unbutton the top completely just letting hang open thus allowing the blouse to show what it wants.

This past 'New Years Party' was my latest planned exposure. Adam bought me this sexy short sequined number. It was a purple deep plunge to the waist halter dress, backless to the top of my ass crack, and back half of the skirt was six inches away from the front half; they were connected by two gold chains on each side at the hip. There was no way I wouldn't show somebody something in this dress. I had a blast wearing it that night. Every time I sat down, somebody was trying to look up my dress. I just let them. Whenever I bent over to pick up my drink, my top would gap open showing my tits to anyone looking plus showing the bottom of my bare ass cheeks. I had a lot of fun that night. My husband found that my pussy had easy access too. He put his fingers in my pussy a couple times that night. My husband had me so hot that night that while I was dancing sandwiched between him and a friend of his. I had a feeling Adam was up to no good but I didn't acre. Adam was behind me grinding his hard-on into my ass while reaching around and cupping my bare tits under my top in his bare hands. I then felt another hand go under my skirt and play with my pussy. I didn't stop him. I wasn't sure if Adam knew or not, it felt good and I didn't want to make a bigger scene than we were currently making. People were watching me closely that night and I knew I was being watched as they felt me up and I loved all the attention. Screw them if they can't take a joke!

Apparently Adam had set me up. At the end of the night, they both walked me to my and Adams SUV. Adam stopped me behind the SUV and undressed me in front of his friend Brian. This didn't bother me because I like being naked in public places. I was a bit surprised when he told Brian to go ahead and feel me up. I then heard a zipper and Adam was dropping his pants as he told me to bend over. This would not our first sex in front of other people and Adam knows I liked being watched, but as Adam shoved his dick into my very wet pussy, I saw Brian drop his pants. I told Adam that I didn't want Brian to fuck me and he said, "Fine, suck him off then," and that is what I gladly did. I finally got to try two men at once and enjoyed it. After I sucked them hard again, we did it again, still in the parking lot. If Adam had asked me to let Brian fuck me that second time I would have let him. I was kind of hoping he would have asked me, but he didn't.

After we got home and in bed, Adam asked me if I was all right with his surprise for me that night. I told him I loved him even more now than I though possible. I asked if we ever do it again and he said probably, but then he asked if we did would the other guy get to fuck me. I said probably and then added, but don't forget, I've got three holes. Then I kissed him and said good night. He said nothing.

Adam said he wanted to have a toga party at our house this summer. He just brought home matching togas. They drape over one shoulder leaving one of my breasts bare and both sides are completely open, held together by one rope around the waist tied off in front. His is knee length and mine is upper-thigh length. This should be some party! You know how much I like being almost naked in a crowd.

I asked Adam if he was planning on asking Brian to be there. He just smiled and said maybe. I do think I am going to get myself royally fucked that weekend and I am looking forward to being a dirty little slut. If Adam wants me to fuck every guy there I'm willing to do it. I'm already planning to do something I have never done. I'm going to try and play with every cock in that place and if all the togas are like ours, it will be very easy to get hold of them. I'm also hoping they will be willing to return the hand play under my toga as well. I just wonder how long I will be able to keep my toga on before it comes off. I hope it is not long.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12