My Daughter is a Pornstar

Story Info
I found out my daughter is a pornstar.
738 words
3.27
94k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

My name is Edward, I am 45, married, and father of a gorgeous daughter. My daughter Sammi, who is now in college, is around 5'2, blonde, with nice tits and a nice ass.

I was browsing porn on my computer at home one day and I suddenly came across this video. It was a porno video of a girl getting gangbanged. Not just a regular gangbang, it was a double anal interracial gangbang. Curious, I clicked on it, wanting to watch this girl get degraded. The scene started off with a girl, who looked suspiciously similar to my daughter, masturbating with a dildo in her ass. The video progressed with a group of six naked black guys surrounding her. She began sucking and jerking them off, gagging on which ever dick is in her mouth. After a little foreplay, she mounted an 8 inch cock and shoved it in her ass while another stuck it in her pussy. This was one of the hottest scenes I've ever saw and I could not contain my curiosity. I looked this girl up and found several pictures. She looked exactly like my daughter, and then her real name came up.

I could not believe my eyes, my daughter was a pornstar.

After recovering from the shock, I hopped back into the video and started masturbating furiously to it. Seeing my daughter getting her asshole pounded by big black cocks made me extremely turned on. She was spit roasted, double penetrated, air tight. Then, two black cocks were lined up against her asshole and shoved in. My daughter was getting double anal penetrated! My sweet little girl Sammi, who I have raised to be a modest and noble woman, is getting fucked in the ass by two black cocks. My daughter was such a slut she even squirted while getting fucked in the ass. I could not hold myself in and came all over the table. The video went on with all 6 guys cumming in my daughter's mouth and her swallowing it without hesitation. Watching my daughter getting destroyed made me hard again in a matter of minutes.

A few weeks late, Sammi came back for Thanksgiving. Both my wife and I were very happy to see her, although no one knew about my daughter's profession, yet. One night, I called Sammi up to my room and pulled up the video.

"Would you like to explain this to me?" I asked as the screen depicted her with two black cocks in her ass.

Her eyes widened in shock and nothing came out of her mouth.

"Well?" I pressed.

"Dad, its not what you thi..."

"Well then explain to me why my daughter is starring in a porno!" I cut her off.

"I'm so sorry, it was just that money was tight. This guy I met turned out to be a pornstar recruiter and offered me this scene." She explained.

"Your mom is not going to be happy when she finds out."

"Please dad, I'll do anything. Just please don't tell mom." She pleaded.

I pulled down my pants and whipped out my dick.

"Suck it."

She hesitated and stood motionless, watching my dick grow. Eventually she got down on her knees and starting sucking me off. I was in heaven, getting my own daughter to blow me.

"Good girl."

"Take off your pants and bend over on the bed" I ordered.

"No dad, that's incest!" She said.

"You've already started the job, so you might as well finish it."

She reluctantly undressed and bent over the bed. I dropped a fat glob of spit on her asshole and eased my dick into it. Unsurprisingly, there wasn't much resistance.

"Wow someone's ass a little loose." I said.

I began to fuck her ass hard and she took it like a champ, or a pornstar to be precise. It didn't take long for me to cum and I deposited a thick load in her ass.

"Suck me clean."

Surprisingly, she obliged right away. I guess her inner slut took over.

After a little sucking, I got hard again. My daughter sucked and sucked until I came in her mouth, to which she swallowed it all.

"Get dressed, dinners ready."

My daughter and I went downstairs for dinner, with my cum leaking out of her ass and my dick smelling like shit.