My Daughter Lover-Friends Cum By

Story Info
Liz and her hot daughter continue their nasty ways.
2.8k words
4.06
104.1k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In this ongoing series first story, Liz, a sexy 45-year-old, explains how she and her daughter became sexually active with each other. Today the story continues, when friends cum by to make things even more interesting and tasty..)


I had just gotten home from work, and saw my sexy 21-year-old daughter, Abby, getting out of her car, in her hot little lacrosse outfit, looking incredibly sweaty and sultry, her shorts riding high on her long, athletic legs, little red-and-white socks drooping on her ankles, her college team colors. I pushed her inside the house against a wall and was kissing her wetly, licking her salty neck, when she broke a little news to me. Welcome news at that.

"I invited Connie over for dinner," she moaned as I humped myself into her, cupping her slender young ass. "And her mom – Marilyn."

I stepped back, my hands on my daughter's hips, a playful smile on her lips.

"I swear, girl, you know EXACTLY what Mom needs, when she needs it!" I laughed, kissing her lips, sucking her tongue into my mouth and grinding my crotch into hers.

Ah, my little girl. You see, it was a few years ago I'd come home early one day and spied on her and Marilyn, a gorgeous MILF herself, in bed, making love. I confronted Abby later and that's when our own sexual relationship blossomed. Connie is Marilyn's hot blonde daughter, also beautiful and athletic, a member of Abby's lacrosse team as well. She's bigger than Abby, more muscular and filled out, and decidedly more aggressive. She and Abby have their own lesbian thing going on which Abby had told me about, in lurid detail, over the last few years. Now, it seemed, the time was right to bring things to the next level. It seems Connie had recently broken the news of her lesbian ways to Marilyn, who not only accepted the news with grace but a willingness to be her daughter's sexual partner – just like me and my daughter.

"A little mother-and-daughter swap, Mom, whaddya think?" Abby growled, cupping my ass and humping into me.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, feeling my daughter's hot tongue lavish my wrinkled neck with deep licks. "Taking turns with each other...."

"Daughters in charge of the mothers," she groaned, gently but forcefully putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me down.

"Mothers in charge of daughters," I moaned, kissing her throat and chest as I slowly went to my knees before my dominating daughter.

"No, Mom," she sneered, suddenly peeling off her shorts and kicking them aside, then grabbing my ears and ramming my face into her sweaty pussy, clean shaven and deliciously smelling of her day's workout at lacrosse. "Tonight, it's daughters in charge of MOTHERS! Now eat your daughter's hot, smelly cunt, Mom!"

I almost came hearing her commanding words and did cum the second Abby's strong hands pumped my face into her sweaty, aromatic pussy, my tongue slipping through the oily lips and sucking her little clit into my mouth. She screamed in pleasure, leaning back into the alcove in the hallway, coats crashing down around us as she slid down the wall to the little seat there, opening her legs to take my face in and then slamming her athletic young thighs around it, squeezing me hard, grinding her gushing gash into her mother's sucking mouth. I couldn't get enough of her hot pussy, and rammed my tongue in and out of her slick hole, my eyes gazing up at her, my hand in my own pussy as I fingered myself to a beautiful orgasm just as Amy let one loose on my face, bathing me in her cum fluids, squeezing my head and neck hard in her lusty young muscular thighs.

She let go and stood up as I knelt before her, my hand stuffed into my slacks, finishing up my own orgasm. She laughed as she stood over me, stroking my hair.

"They'll be here shortly, Connie oughta be nice and ripe, too, from lacrosse," she laughed, pulling her shorts back on and helping me to my feet to kiss me deeply, tasting and smelling her sexy self on my face. "So you and Marilyn are gonna wait on us, serve us dinner, do whatever we want..however we want.."

"Yes, my sweet..." I smiled, kissing my daughter.

Connie and Marilyn came moments later, the mother a gorgeous 45-year old with brown/gray hair, chestnut eyes, big smile and delicious body, thicker and more muscular than mine. We hugged, looking into each others' eyes, smiling.

"Well, this will be an exceptional night, don't you think?" I said softly, kissing her nose, making her giggle.

"OK, you two, not yet!" Connie snapped, pulling us apart, her ruggedly athletic body on sexy display in the same uniform Abby wore, her legs thick and strong. "Here, put these on!"

The girls laughed, handing us sexy gag aprons, flimsy lace material with a patch on each that said "Head Chef," with a pair of lips and flapping tongue sticking out of them. We smiled – and were rewarded with a slap from our daughters.

"There's no fun for you two, just us," Abby snarled, hand cupping Connie's thick ass. "Now strip down, right here, and put those on!"

We moaned, Marilyn and I, our bodies shaking with sexual anticipation as we peeled out of our work clothes, eyeing each other's forms, hers stunning and well kept, a big thick bush in her loins that made me lick my lips just to see, as she did the same looking at mine. We put on the aprons that did little to hide our bodies, our tits on clear display, our sagging but sexy asses completely bare in back. Abby and Connie made us walk into the living room, parading our bodies before them as they laughed at us. My cunt tingled, and I'm sure Marilyn's was as well as our respective daughters slapped our butts on the way to the kitchen.

"Get us some wine and get busy on dinner, mom slaves!" Connie laughed.

We obeyed, gladly, and it was all we could do to keep our hands off each other as we cooked a simple dinner of chicken and vegetables.

"Mmmm, you don't know how much I want to drop to my knees and suck your pussy, Liz, I've always thought you were so hot!" Marilyn groaned, as I bent over the oven, my ass cheeks parting and she bending to smell the musk within. "Damn!"

"Hopefully, the girls will let us enjoy each other at some point," I groaned, feeling Marilyn's hot breath on my saggy, sexy ass.

"What the fuck!"

We turned around and saw our girls standing there, arms crossed, looking angry.

"We said nothing and we mean nothing," Connie snarled.

Moments later, as dinner cooked on the stove, Marilyn and I howled in pain as our girls, Connie taking me, Abby taking Marilyn, forced us over their laps, leg scissoring our middles to keep our arms still, and paddled our naked asses with their hands. My Abby always had a little dominant streak in her but now, urged on by her best friend, her spanking was severe and powerful, Marilyn's ass stinging and turning bright red with every blow from her little hand.

"Please, Abby, please, it hurts, it hurts!"

Marilyn squealed, squirming in Abby's tight thighs, her ass quivering with every slap.

"No shit, mom slave, no shit!" she laughed, suddenly pulling off one of her sneakers and whaling Marilyn's ass with that, leaving ripples in the flesh.

Connie laughed and followed suit and now the two girls punished us with their stinky footwear for another few minutes, before tying them to our faces, the open, sweaty soles over our noses and mouths. They finally stopped spanking us, but now cruelly jammed a middle finger into each of our tight, hairy assholes, finger fucking us harder until we squirmed nearing orgasm.

"Uh-uh, bitch, not yet, if ever!" Connie laughed, pulling her finger rudely out of my aching ass as Abby pulled hers out of Marilyn's

They released their scissoring legs and let us kneel before them, Abby now jamming her ass-stinking finger into my mouth, Connie doing the same to her mom. We sucked greedily, our pussies soaked from tasting each other's butt funk.

"That'll keep you for awhile," Connie laughed, sending us off to the kitchen. "Now get dinner, we're fucking starving!"

"And do NOT take our stinky sneaks off your faces!" Abby laughed, slapping us both on the jiggling asses as we scurried away to the kitchen.

They ate at the dinner table, side by side and beneath the table, I lapped Connie's hot, shaved cunt as Marilyn did the same to my daughter. We groaned, sloppily running our tongues up and down each girl's musky, sweaty cunts, suckling on the lips, drilling their sopping-wet holes with our tongues and then flickering their clits until they both enjoyed thigh-snapping orgasms, Abby locking her slender legs around Marilyn's moaning head, Connie devouring my sucking face in her thicker, more muscular ones.

I looked over the swell of her thighs to my right and saw my daughter's sinewy thighs ripple with steely tendons and muscle, vibrating madly on Marilyn's moaning face. We pulled at each girl's thighs to try and gain a little bit of air, but the girls' legs were just too strong, and as they came, flooding our mouths with their sweet girly cream, we passed out cold in their crushing legs.

They let us out, and we slumped to the floor at their feet, and when we recovered, found their stinky socked feet in our faces, resting atop them as they drank wine and chatted away at the table. They kept us there, inhaling the acrid vapors of their wet, nasty sweatsocks for a solid half hour, rubbing each other's pussies as they did, cumming on their fingers.

"Mmmm, whaddya say to some dessert, Connie?" Abby cooed, leaning over to make out with her best friend.

"A little chocolate for the ladies you mean?" Connie laughed.

Moments later, the girls had us on the dining room table, after we cleared it, and sat on our faces, Abby's thinner, chiseled ass flesh absorbing my face inside as she faced my feet, hunching her cute little butt back and forth on my face, scraping her hot cunt and asshole over me. Connie did the same to Marilyn, and the two beautiful, dominant college athletes totally absorbed our faces in their sweaty asses, grinding and pumping, pulling their cheeks wide apart to let them slam with meaty claps on our faces.

"Booty dance!" Abby giggled.

Both girls now violently clenched and flexed their young, muscular asses, the jiggle and quiver of the meat of them slapping against our faces, the room full of the sexy, dominant noise, and the growing groans of the girls dancing, their butts a mad quake of hot flesh, their cunts and assholes scraping our faces, pumping on our lips, nose and mouth until both exploded in crushing orgasm, snapping down with those insanely sexy asses and pumping our faces full of their girly cum.

They sat, panting for a few moments, Marilyn and I fighting for air under their hungry butts, until they climbed off and dragged us to the living room, Abby in one chair, Marilyn flat on her back at her feet, me at Connie's. The girls smiled, lifting their socked feet, the sweaty stench overpowering.

"Worship those socks, slave moms!" Abby snarled, plopping them on Marilyn's hungry face.

We obeyed, slavishly, tonguing the acrid wet material of their well-worn white sweat socks, tasting the grit and bitter grime of the clothe, sucking their soles and heels and then peeling them off their feet when they told us to, the sweaty skin glistening beneath.

We went wild, attaching our mouths to those nasty heels, sucking them clean, then running our tongues up and down the soles to finish at their stinky toes, lapping madly between them, inhaling the foul aroma and ingesting the foot funk, crunching the grit in our teeth, moaning as we worked. We tried to finger our own pussies as we worked, but the girls angrily slapped our hands away with their feet.

"Dammit, we said NOTHING for you!" Connie snarled, planting her size 10 feet on my face, smothering me in the crinkly flesh until I fought for air, clutching her huge, muscular calves to try pulling her off me, making her laugh darkly and push down harder.

Moments later, they stopped, Connie pulling out a bag from behind the couch, opening it and pulling out a pair of strap-on dildos, each a foot long and wrist thick. Marilyn and I gasped.

"Put this on me, slave mom!" Connie barked at her mother, tossing her the gear.

Silently, with our pussies aching for release, we strapped on our girls' cocks, the massive black latex dangling before us. They growled, cupping our faces in their strong hands and thrust those cocks in our mouths, stretching the flesh of our lips, burying the faux bones to the balls down our throat, viciously face fucking us as we clung to their meaty asses and thighs.

"Abby, fuck my mom slave," Connie growled, pulling her dick out of her mother's gasping face.

We were laid on the floor, Connie kneeling between my legs, Abby between Marilyn's and for 10 minutes were brutally fucked by our girls, lunging, pounding strokes that felt like they'd split us up the middle. It hurt but felt so good, and each of us continually neared orgasm only to have the girls stop and wait it out, laughing as we writhed on the ends of those huge pricks.

Then they buried their dicks to the balls again, holding them still and madly frigging our hairy cunts until we screamed for release, getting close, only to have them cruelly stop, holding their hands up, smeared with our juices, then start again, getting us closer a good dozen times before pulling out and leaning back, laughing at us wriggling on the floor, trying not to touch ourselves for fear of their wrath.

"Well, bedtime bitches, we're tired," Abby yawned, casually dropping her dildo on my face where I eagerly slurped Marilyn's cunt juices clean, Connie doing the same to her mom. "Follow us."

We obeyed, walking upstairs, watching our daughters' gorgeous asses flex and dance before us. On my king-sized bed lay more gear, including bands with locks on them.

"Turn around," Connie snarled.

We did, and our girls handcuffed our hands behind us, then lay us side by side on the bed in a 69 position.

"Look at those nasty, hairy cunts, ladies, look out how wide open and puffy and hungry and wet they are!" Connie laughed as we did just that, aching to bury our faces in each other's muffs and finally bring each other to long-denied orgasm.

"Imagine your tongue in that hot twat, slave mom!" Abby growled at me. "Licking and sucking, and eating each other's hairy assholes, too!"

"Please..please..please let me, let us," I begged, smelling Marilyn's hot cunt inches from my face, licking my lips.

"You're gonna lay in each other's cunts all night, ladies," Connie giggled. "But with a twist."

The twist was gags, which the girls tied around our faces, mouths covered, noses free. We struggled against our bonds to no avail.

"Slave mom, put your face in her cunt!" Abby said, pushing my head toward Marilyn's sopping snatch.

Our mouths were at each other's pussies now, our noses inhaling assholes, the short hairs tickling them. The girls pushed our thighs together as we lay in the side 69, locking our feet and using the bands to wrap around our ankles, calves and thighs, completely immobilizing us, our faces locked in cunts we couldn't reach, our noses up each other's meaty asses. I inhaled deeply of Marilyn's ass funk, anxious for any contact and she did the same to me.

"We'll see ya in the morning, bitches," Connie laughed, whipping out her phone and making a video of us locked together, moaning in passion and frustration. "Can't wait to put this online!"

"If you have to piss..or shit for that matter, you'll have to go in each other's faces!" Abby laughed, slapping my ass that jiggled around Marilyn's moaning face.

They left us like that all night long. We slept very little, just staring into each other's asses, feeling the heat of our pussies so close to our mouths, wriggling to try for some friction and failing. In both of our minds, we plotted the next round when mothers would dominate daughters, sparing no nasty possibilities in our visions nor mercy for them when fantasy would become reality.