My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mom, the guys want to hang here tonight. Do you mind if they do?"

I didn't mind. In fact the idea kind of excited me. Now that I knew they found me attractive it would be nice to have an admiring audience.

Dinner was ready, we all sat down. Dinner was normal. I didn't say much. The fact that the were guys coming over was on my mind. I remembered them checking me out the last time and I remembered how it felt. I wondered what I should wear. I kept telling myself I was being silly, to just do what I normally would, but other thoughts kept creeping into my mind.

Dinner ended and we did the clean up. Afterwards I went to change out of my work clothes. I'm not sure why, but after we finished the dishes I kind of announced I was going to go change. Normally I'd just head to my room after clean up. This time I made a speech.

"Well, now that the dishes are all done. I better go change out of my work clothes before the boys come over."

Everyone looked at me. Finally Katie laughed.

"Ummm, anymore announcements we should know about?" she asked.

I didn't answer. What was I thinking. Why did I make that stupid statement. I went to my room to change. i wasn't sure what to do? I had just made this big announcement. It was pretty clear what I changed into would be something I wanted the boys to see me in. What do I do?

I looked through my clothes for casual lounging wear. Pajamas, shorts , sweats, Ts. Dammit. I still wanted to look good, but if I did everyone was going to know I did it on purpose. Could I live with that? I had no idea. I just looked at it all.

"What's up babe?" I jumped. It was Jim. I was so lost in thought I didn't see him come in.

I looked at the bed covered in pajamas, nighties, and sweats. I had no idea what to say. After all, The bed usually wasn't covered I. Loungewear and didn't think 'I'm trying to pick out something that will make James' friends notice me, but not look like I'm trying to hard so my husband and kids won't suspect me' was a proper answer.

"Well," said Jim looking at the clothes on the bed. "I've never seen you worry this much."

Jim came and stood next to me. I just stood there, no idea what to say or do. It was obvious he knew something was up. Finally Jim reached down and picked up 2 items, a pair of pink shorts and a matching tank top. They were from the Victoria Secret pink collection. They were very cute in a younger girl way. I had bought them for Jim to see when we were on a vacation. I never expected anyone else to see them. He handed them to me.

"These look perfect'" he said.

Jim had left the door open when he entered the room. I heard James approach on his way past our room. I was standing there holding the shorts and top.

James looked in the room and saw me and Jim standing there. Me holding the pink shorts and top.

"James, what do you think?" Jim asked. "These OK?"

"Works for me," he said. "Might kill Steve or Adam. Especially Adam." And he headed to his room.

My head was spinning. Both my husband and my son, My Son!, thought I should wear this in front of his friends. My heart was beating. The idea of being checked out, wearing just this, by men, dammit boys, other than my husband was scaring me. It was also exciting me. I could feel myself reacting between my legs.

"See, perfect," said Jim as he left the room. He didn't bother to close the door.

I blocked all nagging doubt out of my mind, closed the door, and started to change. I took off all my clothes and looked in the mirror. I wondered how it would feel to be looked at dressed like that. I always knew I had a good body. I just wasn't used to showing it off. Jim had often encouraged me to look sexier. I'd done that for him, once in awhile, when we were away on vacation. He'd always loved it and it led to the greatest sex, but I'd never been this bold at home.

I pulled on the shorts. Maybe I didn't remember them, or maybe I was 5 lbs lighter when I bought them, but they were definitely tight. They were made of a stretchy pajama material that fit my ass like a second skin. They creeped into my butt crack and accentuated both cheeks and they were shorter than I remember showing a bit of the curve of my ass. The waistband was actually below my hips and tied with a pink satiny ribbon. They said Pink across the butt.

The top was equally as non forgiving. It was a pink top with the word pink across the breasts. It clung to my body and ended and inch above my navel. My nipples stood out against the material.

I stood there looking at myself. Could I really leave my bedroom looking like this? I was scared and excited. I must have stood there for 5 minutes arguing with myself. I tentatively decided it was ok. I opened my door just as Katie was coming out of her room.

"Wow, looking good mom," she said and then turned and went back in her room.

I had no idea what that was about. I walked into the TV room. Jim, James and his friends were already in there. All eyes turned to me. I just stood there. I wasn't sure what to say or do. I was pretty much frozen.

Finally, Steve spoke up, "Hey Mrs T, you look great. We're going to watch a movie. Want to join us?"

"Sure," I said and headed into the room.

Jim was sitting in the chair. James, Steve, and Adam had the couch. Steve moved over making room for me between him and James. It was a tight fit, but I fit. As I bent to sit down Steve and James must have got a great view of my ass. I kind of squiggled between them. James put his arm up on the back of the couch to make more room for me. Steve tried to do the same, but James' arm was there, so instead he rested his arm between my thigh and his. They started the movie.

Just then Katie came in. I realized that she was not wearing what I saw her in a few minutes ago. She must have gone back in her room to change. She was wearing a bright red polo shirt that came down just below her ass. As always she looked gorgeous.

"No seats," she said. "I guess I get the floor as usual."

As she lay down her shirt pulled up over her ass. She was wearing a pair of pink and grey cotton boy shorts. The word pink written across the ass. Well at least we were wearing the same collection. They left about ½ her ass cheeks showing. I had a sense of pride about how gorgeous she was as well as a sense of jealousy that the attention, previously on me, was now on her very shapely butt.

I also wondered how she'd become so confident in her body. She always wore tiny bikinis and short skirts, but this was a bit more. As her mother I should have said something or Jim should have, but neither of us did. She pulled out her iPad. The movie started.

As I watched the movie, I noticed the guys checking her out. She had spread her feet about a foot apart and sometimes bent her knees so her feet were in the air. All this gave all of us a perfect view of the crotch of her panties. Sometimes she would reach back and scratch her thigh or ass. Pulling up the shorts a bit and showing us a bit more ass. I think the guys watched her as much as the movie.

At the same time I noticed that Steve's arm had moved. It was more resting on my thigh than on both our thighs. His hand was definitely on my thigh. I looked to see if Jim noticed. He just smiled at me. Did James notice his friends hand? I looked at James, he saw Steve's hand and just smiled. He adjusted himself, took his arm off my shoulder, and rested his hand on my other thigh.

I had no idea what to do. Jim didn't seem to care, James didn't care. I didn't want to make a scene. I barely breathed, barely moved.

As we watched the movie I felt Steve's hand gently rub my thigh. It felt amazing. I knew I was getting wet. Every once in awhile I looked at Jim. He was either concentrating on me or looking at Kate. Every once in awhile when he caught my glance, he'd smile at me.

As the movie progressed I felt Steve's hand move up my thigh. James hand was still resting on my thigh. I felt Steve give a gentle tug, trying to part my legs a bit. I was not prepared for that nor was I consciously trying to hold them together so they parted a little. Steve's hand started sliding a bit higher. I'm not skinny, so there's no thigh gap. My thighs were still together as he got higher but the thought of him getting higher turned me on.

About this time Katie said to pause the movie and she was going to get a drink. She asked if anyone else wanted one. She looked at me. The first thing she noticed was the boy's hands on my thighs. She then turned to Steve and said, "Anything special you want?"

He gave her a big smile, "I'm doing good, he said.

"Seems so," She laughed.

I blushed.

Then to James she said, "You doing good too?"

James laughed, "You know it sis, but I'll take a soda."

She turned to Jim. He seemed to be looking at Steve and James. "Dad?" she asked. "Anything I can get you to make your viewing experience more fun?"

Jim, caught off guard, blushed a little. "No dear, I'm doing good."

Last Adam. "I don't want you completely left out. Want anything?"

"Yeah," said Adam. "But a Coke will do."

James, Steve, and Adam laughed. I kind of sunk back in my seat not realizing my legs parted more as I did. Steve's hands still rubbing my thighs slowly edge into the new space. Jim just kind of watched.

I was also aware of James' hand on my thigh. It was not as high as Steve's but it was on bare skin. It kind of felt like he was holding my leg so I could not close them when Steve pulled them apart. Was James enjoying watching his friend touch me? Katie made a joke of it. Jim didn't seem to react. I was feeling out of control I don't know why. I liked it. I also liked the feeling of getting all this attention, and that the people who should protest, weren't

Katie came back in, distributed drinks and again took her position on the floor. Her shirt slid up her back, panties completely on display. Everyone looked. She twisted back looked at us and said, "Everyone OK."

Everyone mumbled and answer and we got back to the movie. It eventually ended. Katie got up to go to bed. She went and gave her dad a kiss, bending over straight legged. Then she gave me a kiss. I noticed she put her hands on Steve's and James' thighs to steady herself to kiss me.

"Night boys, have fun," she said as she headed to her room.

I was getting overwhelmed. It was time for me to get to my room. "I'm off to bed too," I said getting to my feet. The boys protested and asked me to stay. I told them they were sweet but I had to work tomorrow.

I went to my room shut the door and leaned against it. My heart was beating a mile a minute. Just a mad swirl of thoughts and sensations. I felt the door push behind me. It was Jim. Before I knew it we were ripping each other's clothes off and fucking like animals on the bed. I'm sure everyone in the house heard us. That turned me on even more.

"Oh god, FUCK ME!" I yelled. He rolled me over on my knees and started fucking me doggy style. I loved it, "Oh god, don't stop, that's it, fuck me, fuck my pussy, yes, yes, yes." I put my head and shoulders down on the mattress so I could feel him thrust deep inside me.

"Fuck yes, Fuck, fuck fuck, oh my god, I love this, harder, harder," I begged.

I knew they could hear me. The thought of it made my pussy throb.

YES, YES, I'M Cumming!"

With that, I felt Jim start to cum inside me. We lay there exhausted side by side, trying to catch our breathe. I rolled over facing Jim and started stroking his now soft cock.

"Wow, what brought that on?" I asked. I mean, it was as much me as him, but I wanted to know what was going on with him.

"I don't know. I just felt a sexual tension all night," he said.

I decided to push it. "Oh? Was it the outfit you had me wear?"

"Yeah, you looked very sexy," he replied.

"So you liked the boys seeing me look sexy?"

He looked a little sheepish. "Yeah, it was hot seeing them look at you."

"And I suppose you noticed Steve's hand rubbing my thigh?"

I felt his cock start to stir.

"I think if I'd let him he would have pushed it right into my pussy."

This was definitely getting a reaction.

"What do you think would have happened if I'd let him get to my pussy? Do you think he would have felt how wet I was. I wonder if I would have cum on his fingers?"

Jim's cock was now rock hard again.

"And what about your daughter? Showing off that hot little ass. The guys were checking her out. In fact, I think you were too," I said.

He moaned.

"Naughty man. You like the guys checking out your wife and daughter? Would you have liked it better if she hadn't been wearing those cute little panties?"

His cock spasmed and with a moan he started to cum. It got all all over my hand, belly, and the sheets.

"Hmmmm," I said. "I guess we hit a naughty button. Well I have to admit, I liked showing off. I liked the attention. A part of me wanted to take off my shorts and let Steve play with my pussy. That's why I was so hot when you got here."

It really was kind of hot. I felt it in my chest and in my pussy. We had a pretty good sex life but still, I'd fantasized about other men. Even my boss, and with Katie making me feel a bit like I wanted to be noticed more, I admit, hearing Jim say that he thought it was hot was a turn on.

"Watching you turn them on was hot," he said.

"And if I hadn't stopped them?" I asked.

He mumbled something.

"What?" I asked. "I didn't hear you."

This time he spoke more clearly. "That would have been hot too."

I let that sink in. We were still lying there. I was still stroking his now soft cock feeling the cum dry on my hand and belly. I got up to get a washcloth to clean us both up. As I did I changed the subject.

"Today Thomas had Katie in his office for about 15 minutes."

"Oh? Is that unusual?"

"Not really," I said. "But he had his curtains closed. He usually doesn't."

"Oh? What do you think they were doing in there?"

"Well, she says organizing papers," I said.

"That sounds reasonable," Jm replied.

"Yeah, it does, but curtains drawn, door closed, it was just odd," I explained.

"You think they were fooling around?" he asked. He sounded a bit excited.

"I don't know, they weren't in there long. I guess they could have been." I said.

"Has he ever tried to fool around with you?" Jim asked.

Jim had never asked anything like that before. "No, never."

I saw a flash of disappointment across his face.

"Would you have been mad if he did?" I asked.

"No," he said. "Not at all. You're beautiful. I'm actually surprised. He was always flirting with you. Even in front of me."

"Well, he always flirted a little. After all, I was the only woman in the office.

"But he never tried to take it further?" he asked.

While we were talking I could feel his cock starting to get hard again in my hand. I thought about it. Thomas was always saying stuff, I just never took it as more than flirting.

"I don't know," I said. "I mean, he was always saying stuff. I never took it seriously."

"Was?" asked Jim.

I realized that since Katie started all the flirting was focused on her, not me.

"Yeah, since Katie started he mostly flirts with her," I replied.

"Does he flirt with her a lot?" Jim asked.

"Yes he does," I said.

His cock continued to grow.

"Does that bother you?" he asked.

"A little," I responded.

"That he flirts with her, so that he isn't flirting with you?"

I thought about it. The reality was I didn't mind him flirting with Katie. I missed the attention though. I told Jim.

"Well," he said. "Flirt back."

"Flirt back?" I repeated. I wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Sure, obviously if he flirts with Katie and not you, she must flirt back. Doesn't she?"

I thought about it. The giggling, touching, little comments. She flirted big time. I told him.

"Well maybe you should too," he said.

Wait, was my husband telling me to flirt with my boss? And while he's telling me his cock is getting harder?

I tugged on his cock a bit. "And is this about me flirting with Thomas or about Katie flirting with Thomas?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes," he said.

I started to get it. I liked it. "So, you like it when men check me and Katie out?

"Yes," he said quietly.

"You like knowing other men want your women? Is that it?"

"You like thinking about what Katie might have been doing in that office too?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm, maybe she was sucking his cock. Down on her knees behind his desk?"

He Groaned.

"Oh? How would you have felt if it were me in the office?" I teased.

Jim rolled me over and started fucking me. Fucking me hard. 3 hardons in one night? That hadn't happened since we were 30.

I continued. "What do you think goes on in there? Do you think Katie fucked him? It was only 15 minutes, maybe she just sucked his cock?"

As much as the imagery was driving him on, it was making me hot also. I imagined being bent over Thomas's desk.

"I wonder what that would feel like, being bent over his desk, being fucked from behind," I said.

He moaned.

"Oh my god," I said. "You would like me to fuck him. Wouldn't you?"

My mind went racing. I'd heard of men wanting to watch their wives have sex. I never would have thought Jim was one. The thought both confused and excited me. I wanted to know more.

"It's ok baby. Tell me about it. Tell me why you'd like someone else to stick their cock in me," I coaxed.

He moaned, but hesitated.

"I mean it," I coaxed. "Tell me. It's ok. In fact, it's kinda hot."

"Come on," I said. "Have you really fantasized about me fucking someone else? Having another guy's cock in me?"

Jim started fucking me harder. "Yes, I have," he panted. "I think you would look so hot being fucked. I love the idea that someone else thinks my wife is as hot as I do."

He Went on. "It's more than that. There's a horrible feeling of another man taking what is mine or that maybe he's the better man, and he's going to steal you. That fear, mingled with watching you being sexy both excites and scares me. Those mixed emotions are ... Well I can't explain it.

"And Katie?" I asked.

"It's always hot to picture a woman being fucked. Even Katie," he said.

I felt my orgasm rising. I was pushing my hips to meet his every thrust.

"Are you thinking about me or Katie being fucked right now?"

He hissed in my ear, "Yes!" and started to cum. As he did so did I.

We lay there not talking for a few moments. After a while he broke the silence.

"I'm sorry," he started to say.

I stopped him. "There's nothing to apologize for. I was right there with you."

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"No, but it may change things. I have fantasies too. How does that make you feel?"

He kissed me. "Excited for the possibilities," he said.

As we fell asleep I asked myself why this was all coming out now. I realized that I had not really been in competition for attention with another woman for at least ten years. Having Katie in the office reminded me of those feelings. Seeing Thomas pay attention to her made me want attention. That feeling of competition, of wanting to be looked at, followed me home. I was enjoying the boys attention as well.

And Jim? Now that I thought back, there were hints. The too small bikini he wanted me to wear at a pool party. I'd always tell him to cut it out. There was the vacation picture I let him take and got mad when I found out he showed it to his friends. Actually, I was flattered and turned on, but I did not let Jim know.

No wonder he hadn't told me how he felt before this.

The next morning I got up for work. I looked through my closet. Like everyone else I have a section I haven't worn for 10 years. I found a red pleated skirt about mid thigh length, a cream colored pull over that showed a bit of cleavage.