My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter makes me cuckold my husband in our bed.
11.6k words
4.71
285.4k
412

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,293 Followers

Author's note: This story will make no sense unless you read Chapters 1 & 2 in the Loving Wives section.

*****

As I came I realized that both James and Katie were watching. My mind flashed back to last night when they watched me cum on my fingers. Katie with her panties around her ankles, James with his cock in hand.

This time from where they were standing they had a perfect view of Jim's cock sliding in and out of me. It was too much for me. With Jim's cock inside me I came again.

James asked Katie, "So, umm, what actually happened at the office today?"

"I've got to lie down if I'm going to tell you that story," she answered.

"Why?" he asked.

"You'll see," she said.

She lay down on the bed next to Jim. Her skirt was bunched around her waist and her shirt untied but still covering her tits.

She started by asking if James knew that I'd fucked Thomas the day before.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that," said James.

Then she started with the story from this morning's text from Thomas. As she did she bent her knees and spread her legs. Her fingers played with her clit. Straddling Jim as I was I had a perfect view as her fingers dipped into her pussy. She told the story.

Jim lying next to her could not really see, but was turned on by her telling the story. Then James climbed on the bed. He lay down on the opposite side of his sister. His pants were undone and he had his cock out. He lay on his side with one arm supporting his head and the other hand stroking his cock.

My mind was reeling. As his sister told the story about how we got fucked today, he lay next to us watching his dad fuck his mom and his sister play with her pussy. That was so wrong it just made me fuck Jim harder. I moaned, but didn't say anything. I let Katie tell the story.

For the first time I got a look at James's cock. It was a bit bigger than Jim's. That surprised me, but I guess it shouldn't have. I just thought since James was the child he'd be smaller than his dad. I forgot that James was an adult now.

As Katie told the part about Gary switching with Thomas, I came again. So did Katie. She stopped telling the story and moaned. It took her a minute to recover. She uncovered her tits with her other hand and started playing with them while she fingered herself.

"God, just telling this story is so fucking hot," she said. She took her fingers out of her pussy and smiling at James licked them clean.

"Sorry," she said to James. "Got carried away."

She went back to her story.

As she told the part where Jim was about to cum in our panties, James said, "Well I can see why. I'm about to cum myself. I better get some tissues."

"Why bother," said Katie. She pushed her shirt completely open and pulled the little skirt around her waist so it was bunched up like a belt. She ran her hand from her nipples to the skirt and said. "I've gotta take a shower anyways."

That was too much for me. "Oh my fucking God Katie. That is so fucking hot," I panted.

Katie continued to play with her nipples and pussy. She continued the story.

I ground my pussy against Jim's cock. I was ready to explode. Katie described the feeling of hot cum on her ass and how I reacted to it.

James moaned and cum shot out of his pulsing cock. He got it all over his sisters tits and belly. As he came Katie used her hand to rub the cum into her tits and belly.

I came, I think I blacked out for a second. Then I heard Jim, "Oh Fuck Yes." His cum coated my pussy. I could feel it warm inside me.

We all just lay still for a minute. Katie was the first to move. She looked at her brother, "I get the shower first."

She got off the bed. She had cum dripping from her tits. She swirled her finger in it, brought her finger to her mouth and licked it. "Mmmmm," she purred then she turned and left the room. There was still dry cum crusting on her ass from the afternoon.

James looked at us glassy eyed. "I knew I shoulda gone to work with you," he quipped. He got up and headed to his bedroom.

Me? I kissed Jim. Long, deeply, passionately. "Oh fuck, I am so in love with you. You made me feel so sexy. This day has been the hottest day of my life."

"I loved it too," said Jim. Watching those guys take you and Katie tore at me. Seeing how much you were both enjoying it, wondering why I was not stopping it, realizing I was too turned on to stop it and finally, knowing that Thomas is coming here, tomorrow, to fuck you in this bed. Oh god, I'm ashamed that I'm so turned on, but I am very turned on."

We lay there for a while. We may have even dozed off. After awhile we realized we were hungry. I threw on a T shirt. It just barely covered my pussy and showed a bit of the curve of my ass. Jim threw on some athletic shorts and we went downstairs. The kids were already there. James in boxers and Katie was wearing a short white tank top that came to about two inches above her navel and a small pair of white panties somewhere between a thong and boyshorts. They sat very low under her hips and showed a lot of ass.

"We're hungry," I said. "How about you two?"

They both said they were hungry. James suggested Pizza.

"I think Adam's working delivery tonight," he said.

We all agreed on Pizza.

We all kind of stood there looking at each other. James broke the ice.

"Well, that was the hottest fucking thing that I've ever done," he said.

Katie laughed, "What, you've never jacked off before?"

"Of course I have," said James. "Hell, ever since I can remember I've had a fucking hot sister and mom to look at. I jack off almost every night."

"Really?" I asked. "You've had sexual thoughts about me before?"

"How could I not? My friends practically drool over you. I've known them since they were 7 and as soon as we started noticing girls, they started noticing you. They were telling me how hot you were all the time. How could I not have had sexual thoughts about you. Same with Katie."

All these years I'd never realized that. I knew they checked out Katie, but not me. I never thought about how they might influence James.

"Really mom?" said Katie. "You never noticed? At first I found it annoying how they looked at and fawned over me. Then kinda cute. I told you when I caught them looking at you it made me jealous."

"Jim, did you know they checked me out?"

"Ummm, yes," he said. "I may have encouraged it a bit."

"Encouraged?" I asked. "How did you do that?"

"Well, for example, if you were getting dressed or undressed in our room, and I heard them in the hall, I would go out the door leaving it open a bit longer and wider so they might get a peek."

"Oh my god. You did?" I exclaimed.

"Yea," he continued. "More than once you were asleep and your nightshirt would bunch up around your waist, I would push the covers back and go out leaving the door open, knowing they'd see you."

"That's awful," I said. Then I giggled. "Given what I know now, kind of hot."

"Ok, I ordered pizza, should be here in half an hour," said James.

We all went about stuff we had to do around the house waiting for the pizza. When the doorbell rang Jim said, "You get it." He had a big grin on his face.

"Like this?" I asked. Referring to the fact I was only wearing the T shirt that barely covered me.

"Why not?" said Jim. "Give the kid a thrill."

I looked at James. "Why not?" He shrugged his shoulders. "He'll probably keel over and die."

"Ok," I giggled and went to the door.

When I opened it he was looking at the pizza. He did not quite notice me. "Hi Mrs.T. Here ya go."

As he handed me the pizza his eyes nearly popped out of his head. To take the pizza I had to raise my arms a bit. When I did the T shirt pulled up a bit.

"Hi Adam, thanks for the pizza, come on in and I'll get the money."

Adam looked past me. James, Jim, and Katie were behind me. His eyes landed on Katie in her T shirt and panties. He didn't move.

I turned to put down the pizza and get my purse. As I did I knew he was seeing about half my ass. He just stood there. I looked over my shoulder. The twisting caused my shirt to pull up a bit more. "Coming?" I asked.

Adam came in and said hi to everyone. His eyes kept shifting from Katie to me. As I put the pizza down on the table I bent over giving Adam a perfect view of my ass. My purse was on the kitchen chair. I bent further over to get my wallet. I could feel Adam's eyes on my ass. I felt naughty. I parted my legs as I bent over. Adam got a nice view of my ass and pussy. I felt a tingle of excitement. I was getting wet.

I got the money and brought it to Adam.

"Thank you so much," I said. "Hopefully we'll see you soon."

Adam was still overwhelmed he kind of stuttered, "I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow?" I asked. Right away I thought about Thomas coming for dinner. "What's tomorrow?"

Adam looked at James. James answered me. "We'd made plans to go hiking early Sunday, so we were all going to stay here tomorrow. I told you a couple of weeks ago."

I remembered. Not sure what to say, I told Adam ok and said goodbye. When he left I said "Thomas is coming for dinner tomorrow," to no one in particular.

No one answered me. I looked at James. "You heard the story. You know what Thomas wants to do tomorrow."

"Umm, yeah, but I promised the guys," he said.

I looked at Jim, "Do you think the three of us could sneak off to our room without creating a giant stir?" In my mind I was thinking 'no way'.

Jim said, "Probably." It was not convincing at all.

I looked at Katie. She started all this. Katie just shrugged her shoulders.

I just shrugged mine and said, "OK."

We sat down to eat in front of the TV. As soon as I sat down my T Shirt bunched around my waist leaving me exposed from the waist down. I was sitting so you couldn't see a lot, but I knew I was exposed and it was making me wet.

I sat between Jim and James on the couch and leaned against Jim. He put his arm around me. He was looking at my face.

"Everything OK?" I asked.

"Everything is perfect," he responded. "You are the most sexy woman I know and I love you."

I laid my head on his shoulder. With all that was happening I felt a bit insecure. That made me feel better. I felt everything was OK. "I love you too," I said. I turned my head and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," I said as I snuggled into him.

James was sitting on the couch. He was looking at his sister. "Well Katie, now that we're talking about it, you have a very sexy ass."

She pushed it up a bit and wiggled it. "Thank you," she said. "It's always nice to be appreciated."

Well, I do," said James. "I hope I keep getting get to see more of it."

Katie got up and went to the kitchen to throw away her napkins. As she returned she stopped in front of James. "You really want to see more?" she asked.

"As much as you want to show," he said.

She turned away from him. Her ass facing him. ""What the hell, you've seen most of it already," she said.

James just sat there.

"Well," Katie said. "Go ahead."

James all of a sudden realized what she was talking about. He reached out and grabbed the band of her panties. She looked over her shoulder, wiggled her ass, and smiled at him.

He slid her panties over her ass and down her legs. Jim and I watched in rapt fascination. My son was taking my daughters panties off. In front of me. My hand was on Jim's lap. I could feel his cock growing.

As he pushed down her panties her sexy ass was now totally exposed. He pushed them down to her feet. She stepped out of them.

"Is that what you wanted?" she said.

"Well," James answered. "It was not what I was expecting, but it's fucking amazing."

She wiggled her ass again. "Well, enjoy," she said as she lay back down.

Ass up, her legs slightly spread you could actually see the moistness on her pussy lips. This was turning her on.

After a while James said, "Well, this is all too much for me. I gotta go jack off." Then he added to me, "Unless you're going to give dad a blowjob or something."

I guess I shouldn't have been shocked. Especially after all that happened, but still, having your son ask if he can watch you give his dad a blow job is so out of the area of reality.

"Do you want to watch me give your dad a blowjob?" I asked.

"Well sure," James replied "Who wouldn't?"

I was warming up to the idea. Well my pussy was getting wetter and my heart beating faster.

"Do you want a blowjob?" I asked Jim.

"I always want a blowjob," he laughed.

I fished his cock out of his shorts and wrapped my hand around it. As I did I could see James pull out his cock and start rubbing it. I bent my head down and took the head of Jim's cock into my mouth. It felt good. It felt familiar. Even the drop of precum at the tip tasted like a favorite comfort food.

"Mmmmmm, I moaned.

I started moving my mouth up and down on his cock. Bent over on the couch as I was it was difficult to move that way. I thought about getting on my knees on the floor and sucking him. Then I had a dirtier thought. I got up on my knees on the couch. My ass facing James. He had a perfect view of my ass and pussy. I also had perfect leverage to suck Jim's cock.

The experience of being watched so closely by my son, once again was making my pussy super wet. I had no doubt James could see how wet I was.

As this was going on Katie took a seat in the big living room chair. She threw one leg over the arm of the chair and her hand was in her pussy. Every once in awhile she would pull her fingers out and lick them off.

Jim had one hand on the back of my head and was trying to play with my tits with the other. For a moment I stopped sucking his cock. Still on my knees on the couch I straightened up and pulled my T shirt off. Now naked I turned to look at James.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked

"Fuck yes," he said. "This is so fucking hot."

"Fuck yes is right," I said. "This is fucking hot. I love watching you Jack off." Then I looked at Katie. "Show us those gorgeous tits," I coaxed.

She didn't need to be coaxed. She pushed her tank top up over her tits and with her free hand played with her tits and pulled on her nipples.

I went back to sucking cock. I could see Katie better from where I was than I could see James. At one point her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip her fingers were attacking her pussy.

"Katie baby," I said. " Are you about to cum? Cum for us. Show us how hot you are. Cum all over your fingers.

Katie's hand rubbed her clit. "Oh fuck mom, I'm coming. God yes. Uungh."

Both James and Jim moaned as she came.

After she rested, bringing her fingers to her lips and sucking them clean. Her hand returned to her pussy but more gently this time.

"Oh my god sis. That was so fucking hot," groaned James.

My knees were getting tired and I wanted to fuck Jim. "I gotta get fucked," I said.

I stood up and with my back towards Jim I lowered myself onto his lap guiding his cock into me. Now I could see both the kids perfectly. Jim's cock felt good inside me. I moaned as it filled me.

"Oh my god, I needed that," I moaned.

As I fucked Jim, Katie's fingers started picking up pace in the chair. James got up off the couch.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need some tissues or I'm going to stain the couch," he answered, still stroking his cock.

"Oh baby, come over here and show me that cock," I said to him.

He did as told. He was facing me. His cock erect. Precum on the tip.

"Katie let you before, it's my turn," I said in a pouty voice.

James took a minute. Then he got it. Standing in front of me he jerked his cock furiously. All of a sudden his eyes closed, legs buckled and ropes of hot cum streamed out and hit me. I forgot how much a young man cums and how forcefully. The hot jets of cum landed on my chin, tits, and belly.

"Oh God yes!" I screamed as the cum splashing on my body set off a wild orgasm.

I felt Jim stiffen at the same time. His cum pumped into me.

Katie was just lying there on the chair, eyes closed, fingers in her mouth. I am sure she must have cum but I missed it.

Jim leaned back on the couch. I leaned back with him. His now softening cock slipping out of me. James collapsed back beside me on the couch. Cum was dripping from my chin and tits.

"Jesus," I said. "Where do you keep that much cum?"

James laughed, "Well, usually in a tissue, washcloth, or sock." He laughed.

We all laughed.

"This was much better," I said.

"Anytime," he responded.

Katie looked at Jim. "You going to leave that cock looking like that?"

I looked down between my legs. It was shrunk but covered in my juices and his cum. I slid off his lap onto my knees and started licking it clean. Jim moaned. I made an "mmmmmm" sound. I loved the way it tasted.

I was tired. I'd been fucked twice, in front of my kids, since I got home. I knew Thomas was coming tomorrow but really couldn't pay attention to it now. Jim and I headed to our room.

As I was leaving the living room I turned back. "James," I said

He turned to look at me. When he did I swirled my finger in his cum and brought it to my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," I said. Then I turned away. "Good night."

I jumped in the shower. I dried off and climbed into bed naked next to Jim.

I snuggled up with him. "We OK?" I asked.

He kissed me. "We are better than OK," he replied. "I love you more than ever."

We fell asleep.

Saturday around 9 am I heard the doorbell. No idea who it was I grabbed a robe and went to answer it. The robe was thin, and came about mid thigh. Everything was covered but the material stuck to my skin. My nipples and curves were clearly visible.

I got to the door and looked through the window. It was Adam.

I opened the door. "Hi Adam," I said. "I wasn't expecting you this early."

"I know," he said. "My mom and dad were going away and my sister had the other car, so I asked them to drop me off."

"Oh," I said. "Everyone is still asleep. Feel free to watch TV or something."

He sat down in the living room and pulled out his phone. I offered to make some coffee. As I did I could feel Adam's eyes follow me around my room. I was liking it. As I moved my robe became a little looser. I didn't bother to fix it. I knew that as I moved the robe was parting and showing more. I made some small talk. As I did I asked him if he was dating anyone.

"No, not really Mrs T. I've never really had a girlfriend," he said.

I knew that already. He was way too shy to ask a girl out. He was good looking enough and in great shape. He had run hurdles in track, but when it came to girls he had no idea where to start. I think it embarrassed him a bit because James had had a few relationships in high school and Steve was just a dog and had more than a few girls mad at him.

"I find that hard to believe. You're so smart, and so handsome. I would think the girls would be all over you," I said.

"I wish," he replied.

"Well, I think you're handsome, and high school girls have no clue. You'll find things different in college. If I were younger I'd have you on the floor right now," I said.

His eyes widened. It didn't hurt that my robe was showing a lot of cleavage.

"Want some coffee," I offered.

He said yes and I got up to get coffee. I poured two cups. Then I had a dirty idea. With my back towards Adam I undid the sash of my robe. Taking a deep breath for courage I picked up the two cups and turned around. The front of my robe immediately fell open. With my hands full there was not much I could do.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed. I actually wasn't sure what to do now. To fix the robe I had to put the coffee down. Did I turn around and put them on the counter to fix my robe or keep going one more step towards Adam, put them on the table, and then fix the robe. Truly confused, I hesitated kind of leaning one way then the other.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,293 Followers