My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,329 Followers

Finally Adam said, "Here Mrs T let me help you."

He stood up, took the coffee from me and set it on the table. I fixed my robe. Not too tight, but decent. I was still showing some cleavage.

"I'm so sorry Adam," I said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you like that."

Adam was doing his best not to make eye contact. "Ummm, it's ok."

"Yeah sure," I said. "I'm sure the last thing you need is to see ugly old naked body."

"You're not ugly," he mumbled.

"What?," I pretended I didn't hear him.

"You're not ugly," he said more loudly. "You're the prettiest woman I know."

"Prettiest? I doubt out of all the women you know I the prettiest," I teased

"No really," he was getting bolder. "You're beautiful. I've always thought so." Then he added shyly, "Sometimes the guys pick on me. They say the reason I don't have a girlfriend is that I'm always comparing them to you."

Wow, that's flattering. He finds me better than all girls his age, and, he is so honest in his feelings his friends even know. Even my son.

I reached out and took his hand, "Oh Adam, that's one of the sweetest things I ever heard."

He looked at me earnestly and said, "Well it's true. You're beautiful."

His hands were resting on the table. I put mine on top of his. I looked in his eyes and said, "Well I'm very happy that a handsome young man like you finds me attractive."

I leaned in and kissed his forehead, then his cheek. As I did I caught him looking down my cleavage.

"So, you didn't see enough when my robe fell open?" I teased.

Not knowing whether I was mad or not he started stammering, "I, I , I'm sorry Mrs T."

He sounded frantic. I ran my hand across his hair to soothe him.

"It's ok," I said. "I'm flattered you want to look." Then I had an idea. "Can you keep a secret?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Well no one's awake but us, you promise you won't tell anyone? Swear?"

"I swear I won't tell anyone," he said. I could see he was confused.

"Ok, well since we're alone, and you are so sweet, I'll give you a treat until we finish drinking our coffee."

I stood up and started to undo my robe. "No touching," I said. "And you can't tell anyone."

He just stared and nodded. I removed my robe completely. "How's that?" I asked.

"Amazing," he said.

I turned my back to him and wiggled my ass. "That ok too?"

"Jesus, yes," he said.

"Well, glad you like it," I said and I sat down to drink my coffee. Adam tried not to look at me.

"Adam, it's ok if you look. Even stare. I did this for you. Look all you want,"

All Adam could say was, "Thank you Mrs T. You're beautiful."

I was having fun. It was fun being admired by someone who truly worshipped me. He was both thrilled and embarrassed at the same time.

We finished our coffee in silence. "Well, I gotta go," I said as we finished. "James is probably still sleeping. He's in his room."

I stood up and the bent over to kiss him, a light kiss on the lips. "It always nice to see you."

I picked up my robe, threw it over one shoulder, and sashayed naked away from the kitchen. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I turned.

"Good to see you Adam. I hope you enjoyed seeing me." I blew him a kiss and said "See you in a little while."

I am sure he watched my naked ass head up the stairs. I walked in my bedroom and closed the door. Jim looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Ummm, what happened to you?"

I climbed into bed next to him and started stroking his cock and telling him what I did. He was hard in moments.

As soon as he was hard I pushed him on his back and mounted him. My pussy was so wet it took the whole thing in one thrust. As I fucked him I told him the story. How I let Adam see me naked and how hot it made me feel.

He rolled me on my back and started fucking me,

I started screaming. "Oh god, that's it, fuck me. That's it pound me. So, you liked that Adam saw me naked. Do you like that I undressed just for him, no one else was up. Oh yeah,fuck me, harder, harder."

I am sure everyone heard it. Even Adam. He now knew that my husband and family know I was naked in front of him and that my husband was fucking me because it turned me on.

As Jim pounded me the door opened. It was James and Adam.

I looked at them.

James spoke up. "Adam wanted to leave because he thought dad would be mad he saw you naked."

"Oh god no,". I panted. "Jim are you mad Adam saw me naked?"

"No, I know you, you're a little slut, you wanted him to see you naked," Jim said in a voice staggered with his thrusting cock. Didn't you?"

"I did, I wanted him to see me naked, I wanted to tell you so you'd fuck me. Just like this. Picturing me naked in front of him."

I went on, "He's watching us right now. Do you like that?

Jim groaned.

"Show me how much. Cum in me. Show Adam and James it was ok. Show them."

With that Jim let out a grunt. I could feel his cum spurt hot against the walls of my pussy.

"Oh my god Jim, I'm coming. Adam is watching me cum. Our son's friend is watching us. Oh my god." I came with a wrenching orgasm.

I lay back on the bed panting. I looked at Adam. "You weren't supposed to tell," I teased.

Adam's face went white. "But, but," he sputtered.

James stepped in. "Adam didn't tell. You guys were so fucking loud the whole house heard you."

I giggled. "Yeah, I guess that's true. Now go away so I can clean up."

The boys closed the door. I kissed Jim passionately. "Hmmmm. It's going to be an interesting night." I said.

Jim shrugged and smiled. "I guess so," was all he said.

I got up to shower and dress. I had guests coming for dinner and had to clean house and prepare a meal. After I showered I pulled on a white tank top and loose shorts. The top was tight and you could definitely see the curve of my breasts and the outline of my nipples. The shorts were a very light material and as the light got behind the, you could see the curves of my ass.

I set about cleaning up. The boys went around doing what they normally do. Adam may have spent a bit more time than usual asking me if I needed help. It was awfully cute. Just then the doorbell rang. There were two packages, one for me, one for Katie.

As I brought them in Katie entered the room. "What's that?" she asked.

I looked at the packages. "Looks like Thomas sent us something. One for you and one for me," I replied.

Adam was sort of next to me. I realized he was looking past me. I followed his gaze to Katie. No wonder he was looking past me. Katie had entered the room wearing a ribbed mens 'wife beater'. It clung to every curve of her body and came barely an inch below her pussy. It was obvious she was naked under it. Her nipples were clearly visible.

Katie looked at him and giggled. "Close your mouth Adam. I'm just a girl."

Adam closed his mouth but said, "You're beautiful."

"Thanks Adam, you're kinda cute when you're speechless," she laughed.

I opened my package and there was an envelope inside. Inside the envelope was a note. 'Please wear to dinner'. Katie's box had the same note. We both opened our boxes and kind of picked through what was in there. Lingerie and a dress for me. I didn't want to pull it all out in the living room.

Katie looked in her box too. "Oh cool," she said. "I guess we don't have to decide what to wear."

Adam looked confused. "Our boss is coming for dinner tonight. I had forgot you guys were coming and I invited him also," I explained

"Oh," he said. He was still looking at the clothes with a confused look.

Katie jumped in, "We were at work and he overheard us talking about what to wear when he came for dinner. He laughed and said, 'Don't worry, I'll take care of it.' We all had a good laugh, but I guess he was serious and sent us something to wear."

"Well," I said. "I guess we now have something to wear."

Katie, being naughty, pulled a pair of panties out of her box. It was a practically see through g-string. She held them up to her hips. "Gosh," she said to no one, but obviously for Adam's sake, "Not much to these, is there?"

James walked in the room. He'd obviously just showered and dressed. "Umm sis? Why are you showing my friend a g-string?"

Katie laughed and told James about the boxes and outfits.

"Now that should be interesting," said James. Then to Adam, "We gotta pic up Steve."

Adam looked totally lost. "What do I tell Steve about this morning?" he asked.

"Do you want to tell Steve about this morning?" James responded.

Adam looked confused. "No, not really,"

"Ok," said James. "Then no problem," He laughed. "Let's go."

James and Adam headed out. Katie and I looked at each other. "Let's see what we got," she said.

We headed up to my room. Jim was just getting out of the shower.

"Whatchya got there," he asked.

"Thomas sent us outfits to wear for dinner. We thought we'd check them out," I explained.

"Well, let's see," he said.

We took the clothes out of the boxes. My outfit started with a black garter belt. It was lacy and kind of see through. Included were black seamed stockings. Next was a black halter dress. It looked short but I didn't try it on. I noticed there were no panties.

Katie's box had the little g-string. I guess she was supposed to wear panties and I wasn't. It also included a pair of semi sheer thigh highs, a short white wrap skirt that tied at the hip, and a handkerchief style shirt that tied around the neck and once around the back baring the whole back. The tops material was semi sheer. Neither of us had a bra.

Katie looked at the outfits. "Well, this will be an interesting night," she quipped.

I looked at Jim. "What do you think?" I asked.

"Those outfits are fucking hot," he said.

"You do know that James's friends will see us in these outfits as well as Thomas," I pointed out.

"Yes," Jim barely croaked out.

The rest of the day passed fairly quickly. Everything ready, Katie and I went upstairs to get ready. Jim watched me in the shower. As I showered he pulled out his cock and started jacking off.

"You're really excited about tonight, aren't you," I said. It was more a matter of fact than anything else. "What excites you more? Knowing Thomas is going to fuck me in that bed or that all of James's friends are going to see Katie and I dressed like sluts?"

"Jesus," he said still stroking his cock. "Both will be so fucking hot."

As I got dressed Jim watched me and continued to stroke his cock. I put on the garter belt. It sat right above my ass. Just at the beginning of the crack in my ass. I turned for Jim.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Hot," he said, still stroking his cock.

I went over and gave it a few strokes myself. Then I pulled out the stockings. They were black, sheer, with a seam up the back. They had a two inch band of black lace at the top. I sat down to put them on. I watched Jim stroke his cock as I pulled them on.

"So baby, are you looking forward to being cuckolded in your own bed tonight?" I cooed.

"God yes," he said.

"You know all of James's friends are going to know what's going on. Adam has an idea, and Steve's not stupid. The only one who has not seen me naked is Steve. Do you want him to?"

He continued stroking his cock. "I don't want them too, but I can picture you naked in front of them and just the thought makes me harder."

"They'll all know I've fucked Thomas."

Jim just nodded.

I finished with my stockings and garter belt. I straightened the seems and clasped the last clip holding them in place. I slipped on a pair of black heels and paraded in front of the mirror and Jim.

"Wow, these really do frame my ass and freshly shaved pussy perfectly, don't they?" I asked.

I watched him stroke his cock. I recognized that look.

"Stop," I said. He looked at me. I took his hand off his cock. "I don't want you to touch yourself. You may not cum until Thomas has fucked me," I said. I reached down and gave his cock a few strokes. "Now don't touch it anymore," I said.

Jim just groaned.

I took the black dress out, stepped into it and tied it around the back of my neck. I looked in the mirror. The neckline swooped almost to my navel. The curves and sides of my breasts clearly showed. The bottom just brushed the top of my stockings. As I moved my garter straps showed. The back was open from my neck to below my garter belt. About 2-3 inches of my ass crack was showing. You could see the garter belt around my hips and the top of the two back straps that went down to hold the stockings in place. It was clear I was not wearing panties.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Jim.

"You look heavenly," he said. "I can't wait to see everyone's reaction."

I turned one more time and told him to put his cock away. It was funny watching him struggle to get his rock hard cock back in his pants.

There was a knock at the bedroom door. I opened it and Katie came in.

"Oh my god mom. You look fucking hot!" She exclaimed.

I thanked her and then checked out her outfit. She had on a red handkerchief top. It was an almost see through material. You could make out her nipples and the curves of her breasts. The material only covered the front of her. Her back was completely exposed except for a string that tied around her neck and one at the bottom of the top that tied around her back. The neckline came below her breast and from her side you could see what they call 'side boob'. The top ended at her rib cage.

The white skirt sat low on her hips. Basically you wrapped it around you twice and tied it at the hip. It barely covered her ass and pussy. I assumed she was wearing the g-string.

She had on white heels and white thigh highs. They were translucent white and had a 2 inch lace elastic band at the top to hold them in place. They reached a little higher than mid thigh and still didn't come close to the skirt.

"Wow, you look fucking hot too," I said.

Then to Jim, " Isn't it cool that Thomas knows exactly what we'd look sexy in?"

Jim just said, "You both look amazing."

Katie looked at me. "I guess James's friends are going to learn a whole lot about us tonight. Are you ready for that?"

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"I guess not," she replied.

"Daddy?" she went on. "Do you like knowing that they are going to see your wife and daughter dressed like sluts?"

Jim just nodded.

Just then the doorbell rang. It took us by surprise. We all jumped. Katie and I went to answer it. Jim followed us. When we opened the door, it was Thomas.

"You ladies look great," he said. Then to Jim, " You have a beautiful wife and daughter."

"How do you girls like the outfits?" he asked. "Let me see."

We both turned for him.

"Nice," he said. "And the panties?"

We both pulled up our skirts. She showed off her g-string and I showed I had none on.

"Perfect," he said.

We invited him in and started talking in the living room. Then I remembered.

"I have something I forgot to tell you," I said.

"What," asked Thomas.

"I had promised James a while ago that his two friends could come to dinner and spend the night."

Thomas looked at Jim. "Well, that will make the night interesting," he said.

I was about to say something else when the door opened and James, Steve, and Adam tumbled in. It took a moment before they noticed us. They just stopped and stared. It took a moment before I broke the silence.

"Hi boys, just in time for dinner. This is Thomas. Katie and I work for him. He's also joining us."

Then I started introducing people. I introduced Thomas to Steve and Adam. He knew James. Thomas shook their hands and said it was nice to meet them.

Steve, still blinking his eyes blurted out, "Mrs T, you look amazing."

I laughed and thanked him.

Thomas then set the tone for the evening. "Turn around and show them the back," he said.

I did as I was told.

"Wow," said Steve, "That's awesome."

"Pretty sexy, don't you think?" Thomas asked.

"Extremely sexy," Steve replied.

Then like he all of a sudden realized she was in the room, Steve looked at Katie. "Oh my god, that is so hot."

Obviously he felt emboldened by Thomas's questions.

Thomas spoke, "The back is just as sexy," he said.

Katie turned to show off the back. She leaned forward a bit so some ass cheek came into view.

"I'll say," said Steve.

"Adam, you're awfully quiet. What do you think," Thomas asked.

"I think they're both beautiful," replied Adam.

We made a bit of small talk. Thomas asked Steve and Adam about school, their summer, their plans. Steve and Adam tried to answer while trying not to stare at me and Katie.

I got everyone to the table and Katie and I started to serve. I knew that, as we served, everyone got a look down our tops as we bent over, or that our ass cheeks hung out a bit. As we ate Thomas kept the small talk going. Mostly asking questions about the boys and telling a few humorous stories.

For me? I was dripping wet with anticipation. Thomas was keeping us in suspense. It was obvious he was in control of the evening. Having the boys checking me and Katie out was also a turn on. I liked the way they looked at her as much as I like the way they looked at me.

Dinner was nearly ending and much of the dishes had been cleared when Thomas changed the subject.

"So how long have you boys been friends," he asked.

Steve, always the talkative one, answered. "We've been friends since we were seven."

"Wow," said Thomas. "Seven? How old were you when you first started noticing that Katie and, umm. Mrs. T were hot?"

The question made me hot. I liked that Thomas used Mrs T and kept me as the mother of their friend and not an equal.

Steve and Adam looked at Jim.

"It's Ok boys," said Thomas. "Jim here knows they're hot. He knows you think they're hot. It's ok to answer. Right Jim."

"Of course it's OK," said Jim. "I've seen them check them out for years. I've caught Adam really staring before."

He didn't mention me showing off naked to Adam that morning.

"So boys, when?" Thomas continued.

Steve obviously feeling bolder said, "Probably when we were around 11. We started teasing James about it."

Thomas looked at Adam. Adam kind of nodded.

"Wow, that's a long time," said Thomas. "James, did it bother you?"

"A little at first," James answered.

"And now?" asked Thomas.

"Now? Well, now I'm used to it. Plus, I guess I realize they are right, so I just let it go."

Thomas nodded his head. "That's a cool attitude," he said.

During these questions my mind was racing. It was hot listening to the boys admit they found me hot. I always knew they found Katie hot.

Thomas was having fun. "Mrs T has worked for me for years. I always thought she was attractive, but she always dressed so conservatively. Then I met Katie last year at the BBQ here. We became good friends."

He looked at me and the at Jim. "Now we are all very close. Right Jim?"

Jim just nodded.

Thomas again said, "We're really good friends aren't we Jim? In fact you let me borrow stuff all the time. Don't you?"

I wasn't sure where this was going. Was he going reveal our secret?

Jim looked at Thomas and said, "Anytime you want."

Thomas went back to the boys. "You guys said you liked Mrs T and Katie's outfits for tonight."

They all nodded. Steve said, " They look very sexy."

"They do," said Thomas. "Stand up girls let's see how you look."

We both stood up as the boys looked at us.

"Sexy as hell," Thomas said. "What do you think Jim?"

Jim agreed, "They are both two of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

"Even your daughter?" Thomas pressed. "Do you like seeing them both dressed this sexy."

"Yes, she is extremely sexy too, and I do" said Jim.

"What about you guys. What do you think," he pushed the boys. "Adam?"

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,329 Followers