My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,329 Followers

Adam didn't answer right away. Then looking at us he blurted out, "They're the girls I've fantasized about for years."

Katie giggled.

"Adam, I've had a few myself. I don't blame you," Thomas replied. "James what do you think."

"I have to admit they are hot as hell. Those outfits are amazing where'd they get them?" asked James.

I felt super naughty knowing my son was finding his mother and sister hot.

"Well," said Thomas. "I bought them. I wanted Katie and Mrs T to look sexy for dinner. I didn't know you guys would be here but, now that I know, I'm glad you all like them."

Steve looked incredulous. "Wow, you got to pick these outfits out, and they wore them?"

Thomas nodded. Then he dropped a bombshell. "Yeah, I wanted them to look like they should be fucked."

As he said it Adam dropped his spoon. For some reason that broke the tension of the statement that Thomas just made. Steve got into it.

"Well, they certainly look fuckable," he replied.

"Oh," said Thomas. "They're fuckable. I've actually fucked them both."

Adam and Steve went quiet and looked at Jim. They were wondering if he was going to kill everyone.

Thomas said, "It's ok boys. Jim knows I've fucked them, don't you Jim?."

Jim nodded his head. The boys looked confused.

"In fact," Thomas continued. "Jim likes to watch me fuck his wife. Don't you Jim?"

The boys again looked to Jim. Jim looked embarrassed and again nodded.

"I came to dinner tonight because I wanted to fuck Mrs T in her own bed while Jim watched. I didn't know you guys were going to be here, but that's why I'm here. Right Jim?"

Jim again nodded.

Thomas got up and took my hand. "Good, now that we all know I'm going to take Mrs T to her room." As he led me away he looked back at the table. "Jim, are you coming?"

Jim got up to follow. Thomas turned to Katie, "You can come watch too if you'd like."

Katie looked embarrassingly at the boys but then also started to follow. The three boys just sat at the table with their mouths open.

Me? I was wet! I was hot! I wanted to rip my clothes off, lay on the ground, and spread my legs. I needed to be fucked. Being shown off and talked about like that had my pussy in fire. I knew, that whatever Thomas asked, I would do it.

When we got to the stairs Thomas looked back at the boys who were still sitting at the table. "Wait," he said to me. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Katie," he continued. "Take your mother's dress off her."

My eyes went from the boys, to Thomas, to Katie, to Jim. My face was scarlet. I felt the heat all over my body. Thomas was going to undress me in front of the boys. In one way it didn't matter. Adam and James had already seen me naked and getting fucked, but Steve hadn't. Plus they'd never seen a man take control of me, and Katie, in front of Jim. I was creaming. I could feel the wetness of my pussy on the top of my thighs.

Facing the boys, Katie stepped behind me. All I had on under the dress was garters and stockings. Katie started at the top. She untied the halter top. The top fell down completely exposing my tits. I just looked at the boys and did not move to cover them. She then pushed the dress down over my hips where it fell and pooled on the floor at my feet.

There I stood in just my garter belt, stockings and heels.

Thomas looked at the boys. "Fucking hot. Wouldn't you say?" he asked.

Adam nodded. Steve said, "Oh my god. Mrs T. You are so hot. You have no idea how many times i imagined you like this."

"Thank you Steve," I replied. "That's very sweet. You make me feel sexy."

I turned to walk up the stairs. The stairs put a bit of swing in my hips. Thomas, Katie, and Jim followed me up.

James then said, "Can we watch?"

Watch? My son wanted to watch? Well, he had watched twice but now he wants his friends to see me fucked too. That was so wrong. I held my breath. All of us looked at Thomas and waited for an answer. I didn't know what Jim and Katie thought but in my mind I was screaming, 'Say yes. Say yes!'

Thomas smiled. "James? You want to watch your mother get fucked in front of your dad? Really? You want your friends to see what a slut your mother can be? Is that what you want?"

Steve nudged James. "Yes, we want to watch," he answered.

"Come on up," Thomas said.

The boys followed us up the stairs. Our room was a little crowded. There was a bed and one bedroom chair. Jim sat in the chair. The boys and Katie lined up against the wall. Thomas and I stood by the bed.

"Undress me," Thomas said.

I looked around. Here I was in my stockings, being watched by 6 people as I was ordered around by a man not my husband. I decided to engage Jim.

"Mmmmmm, Jim, are you liking this? Everyone watching your slutty little wife undressing the man who's going to fuck me? Do you like knowing. You're about to be cuckolded in our bed while your family watches? Is this how you pictured it?"

Jim's hand went to his crotch. It was obvious he had a hard on. He lightly rubbed his cock through his pants. "Yes, fuck him in our bed. Show him what a big slut you are."

Finally Thomas was naked. He obviously had no problem being naked in front of people. His cock was rock hard and ready. I'd seen James's cock. It was about the same as Thomas's both about an inch bigger and certainly thicker than Jim. I had no idea what Steve and Adam were thinking.

I looked at Thomas. "How do you want me?" I asked.

Thomas laughed, "Boys? On her knees or on her back."

Steve spoke first. "Knees." The other two just nodded their heads.

I go on the bed on my knees. I positioned myself so that they all could see Thomas's cock enter me. I was so ready. I wanted to stick my fingers in my pussy and make myself cum. I felt Thomas climb on the bed behind me. One hand was on my ass. I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I tried to push back and engulf it. He pulled back so I couldn't. I moaned.

"Please, I can't take it anymore. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Hard. Give me that cock. I want you inside me."

Thomas said to Jim, "Ready to be cuckolded in your own bed?"

Jim was rubbing his cock through his pants. "Yes, fuck the slut."

I felt Thomas's cock enter me. It easily sank all the way in. He started taking long slow strokes. I loved it.

"Mmmmmm, oh god, that feels so good. Keep fucking me."

Thomas laughed, "Are you enjoying your audience?"

I was, I was loving it. I wanted them to see what a great fuck I was. "Yes, yes," I panted. "I love being watched. I love that they know I can be a slut. I love that I've been their fantasy and now they see me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Thomas started pounding me. Long driving strokes. I could feel my orgasm. I looked at Jim. He had taken his cock out and was stroking it.

I came. It was my first time that night, but it was amazing. "Oh my god. Fuck me. I cumming. Fuck me. Yes, yes Fuck me. Jim. I'm cumming. He's making me cum in our bed! I'm cumming."

Thomas went back to long slow strokes and let me catch my breath. I saw Adam. He had his hands in his pockets. I was sure he was playing with himself. I looked at him and smiled.

"Come here," I said.

Adam looked around in confusion. Steve pushed him forward.

"I want to see that cock," I said grabbing the front of his jeans.

I unbuttoned and unzipped them. He just stood there. He had no idea what to do. His hands were hanging straight down his side. His cock was so hard I couldn't pull it out without pulling his pants down. When it sprang out it was impressive. Bigger and thicker than Thomas's. I heard a 'whoaaa' from Steve.

Thomas continued to fuck me with long slow strokes. He pushed me forward. "Suck it," he said.

I held Adam's cock in my hand. My tongue flicked out and tasted the drop of precum on up the tip. "Mmmmmm," I said. "So good." As I let my mouth engulf the tip of his cock. I really could only get the tip in. I made up for it by letting my saliva cover the rest and used my hand to work the shaft.

Eventually Adam put his hands on my head just to steady himself. He was moaning.

I stopped. "I love your cock. Does it feel good Adam?"

"Oh my god," Mrs T. "I've never felt anything like this."

I loved that he called me Mrs T while I was sucking his cock. I went back to working on it. Thomas continued his long slow strokes. He was obviously going to make this last.

Thomas spoke to Steve. "So how long do you think you've wanted to fuck Katie?"

Steve laughed, "Since I knew what fucking was."

"Jim, why don't you undress your daughter for Steve?"

Katie didn't hesitate. She stepped over to her dad. He stopped stroking his cock and undid the tie at her waist. The skirt fell to the floor. Katie turned around facing us so Jim could reach the ties on her top. Seeing her in her heels, stockings, g-string, and top, standing in front of her dad. Knowing Jim was going to expose her in a moment. I came again.

'Oh fuck Katie," I moaned. "That is so hot. I'm cumming! Jim, someone's going to fuck your daughter, and you are undressing her." I came again. "Fuck yes!"

Katie was looking at Steve. Steve was undressing while watching her. Jim untied the bottom string of her top. It came loose. The front now hung from the string around her neck. You could practically see all of her boobs except her nipples. Steve was now naked his cock sticking straight out. It was a little smaller than James and Thomas but still bigger than Jim. It looked like Jim had the smallest cock in the room.

Katie reached back and lifted her hair to give her father access to the string tied around her neck. She watched Steve. As her dad pulled the string the top fell off her and fluttered to the ground.

"Fucking nice tits," Steve said.

"Yeah?" said Katie. "What are you going to do with them?"

Steve smiled, "Anything I can."

"That's a pretty big list," Katie laughed.

Jim hooked his hands into the g-string and pushed them down. Her perfectly shaved pussy came into view. I looked at Adam. He was watching her intently while I sucked his cock. That made me feel like such a slut. He wasn't really paying attention to me, yet I was sucking his cock and enjoying it.

The panties slid down her legs and onto the floor. Katie stood there in her white thigh highs and heels. She looked at Steve, "On or off?" she asked.

"On," Steve said.

Katie turned to her dad. "Thank you daddy for undressing me so Steve can fuck me."

Jim, still stroking his cock moaned.

Steve grabbed Katie's hand and kissed her. Katie giggled. "I don't think kissing was mentioned. Just fucking."

"I don't care," said Steve. "I've always wanted to kiss you."

"Awww, that's so sweet. Kiss away," she said.

Steve's hands fell to her ass as he pulled her close and kissed her. Katie finally pulled away.

"Mmmmm, I like that, but right now I'm feeling slutty. How do you want me? On my back? On my knees? My mouth? My cunt?"

"All the above," said Steve "But first, suck my cock."

Katie dropped to her knees and took his shaft in hand. "Mmmm," she said. I like the way this feels."

She lowered her mouth to it and took it in her mouth. Watching my daughter suck my son's friends cock, while I sucked his other friend, set me off.

"Oh god Katie, I'm cumming! You are such a slut. God that is so fucking hot. I felt my pussy envelope Thomas's cock in my hot juices as I came.

Thomas looked at James. James had his cock out and was stroking it. "Do you want to stroke that, or use it?" he said to James.

It hit me. If James wanted to use it he was going to fuck his mother or his sister. We'd crossed many lines this week, but not that one. I groaned as I pictured it.

Thomas noticed. "Oooo, someone likes the idea of her son joining in the fun."

I didn't respond directly. I just let out a stream of words. "God fuck me. Anyone fuck me. I don't care who, just fuck me like a slut in my own bed. Cuckold my husband. Fuck me."

"James, do you want to fuck too?" Thomas asked.

James looked in conflict. Steve said, "Come on man. You know you've wanted to."

James said, "I want to fuck my mom."

"Way to go," said Steve and held up a hand to high five James.

James returned the high five and came over to me. Thomas pulled out of my pussy and said, "Fuck her good. She's all yours."

I felt James cock line up against my pussy. The tip slid past my lips. As it did, I shuddered and came again.

"Fuck Jim. Our son is fucking me. Your own son is cuckolding you. God, I'm coming. I can't believe how good he feels. Yes. Yes. Yes. God yes. Fuck me fuck me. Make your mom your slut."

That was it for Adam. "Oh fuck," he said.

He tried to pull out of my mouth. The first spurt hit me on the lips and chin. I managed to wrap my lips around the head again and feel the hot jets of cum hit my tongue and throat. I swallowed fast but not fast enough. Even missing the first spurt some cum dripped down my chin.

Adam slipped onto his back. Thomas's cock was still hard. He took Adam's place in my mouth. I loved the feeling of my son pounding me from behind and forcing my lips onto Thomas's cock with each thrust.

By this time Steve had pushed Katie onto her hands and knees and was pounding her from behind. With each stroke Katie grunted, "uungh yes, uhn fuck me, uggg, god yes , oh god, fuck me." She had a look of ecstasy on her face. She saw Adam watching and stroking his semi hard cock.

"Bring that thing over here and let me clean it off for you." She said.

Adam moved to Katie. As Steve fucked her she took Adam's cock in her mouth and started sucking it and licking it clean. I could see him getting hard again in her mouth. I forgot how quickly 18 year olds recover.

At that point James grunted. "Oh my god mom, I'm going to cum."

"Fuck James. Give it to me. Cum in my cunt. Fill me up. Let me feel it."

I felt the hot streams fill my pussy. As he pumped me I felt some squash out and down my leg. As I felt him fill me I came again. "Oh god James, you're making your mother cum." I screamed.

James pulled out of me. As he did cum dripped down my thigh. I felt empty. I wanted to be fucked more.

Adam spoke up. "Mrs T? Can I fuck you now?"

It was so absurd I laughed. I saw his face go into a frown, like he overstepped his bounds.

I quickly reassured him. "Adam, I've been hoping you would since this morning. Get that cock over here."

Wasting no time Adam pulled out of Katie's mouth, got behind me and started fucking me. With one load of cum in me he slid right in. I felt stretched by his big cock.

James went over to his sister. He held his semi hard cock in front of her face. "Want to clean me off?" he asked.

She opened her mouth and sucked him in. Steve, still fucking her from behind, raised his hand to high five James over Katie's back.

As I watched I thought 'Katie is sucking my pussy juice and her brothers cum off his cock'. The thought made me shudder and cum again. "Look Jim, your daughter is sucking your son's cock. She's licking the juices from my pussy and his cum off it."

Jim groaned. He stopped stroking his cock.

"Good plan Jim. We don't recover as fast as these 18 year olds. If you want to fuck your wife's cum filled pussy, you might want to save it."

Mmmmm, the thought of Jim fucking my pussy full of cum sounded delicious.

Thomas pulled out of my mouth. "I need a drink," he said. "Anyone else want some water?"

No one else wanted anything. Thomas left the room. When he did Steve said to James, "Hey Bro, I'm going to fuck your moms mouth. He high fived James again and brought his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and took him in.

"That's it Mrs T. Clean your daughters pussy juices off my cock."

I loved the way it tasted, that taste of cock covered with my daughter's juices. I wanted more.

I had not been paying attention to Katie's orgasms but the way she'd been moaning I knew she'd had some.

Katie was still sucking James's cock. He was hard again. She pulled him out of her mouth and said, "I need to be fucked."

James turned her on her back got between her legs and started fucking her. I could see them kissing passionately and James playing with her tits.

Thomas walked back in and saw James fucking Katie. "Look at that Jim. Your daughter and son are fucking. Jim could not take his eyes off them.

Katie started moaning. "That's it. Fuck me. Make me cum. God yes. Daddy, watch me cum. God yes."

Her orgasm triggered another one of mine. Adam feeling me shudder started to cum.

"Oh god yes Adam. Give it to me. Give me that cum. Fill me up. With a load of cum in me already the cum squished out the sides as his big cock pumped me.

As Adam pulled out Steve pulled his now hard cock out of my mouth and said, "My turn."

He flipped me on my back and mounted me me. He held my legs up and apart and started driving his cock in me. With 2 loads of cum in me it felt weird, but in a good way. He easily slid in and out of me. I could feel the cum in my pussy and also feel it drying on my legs.

James continued to fuck his sister. "Fuck sis, I'm going to cum," he said.

"You've already cum on me," she said. "Please cum in me."

With that he grunted, pumped her a few more times then fell on top of her. They kissed passionately.

When James rolled off her Katie watched Steve fuck me a bit. She got up and came over. Standing to the side of us. She reached over and started stroking Steve's cock. As she did her hand rubbed my pussy too. My son had fucked me and now my daughter was rubbing my clit as she pumped Steve's cock.

The feeling of her hand against my clit was amazing. "Oh baby, you're rubbing my clit. You're gonna make me cum. She didn't stop. She kept stroking Steve's cock and rubbing my clit. Then she leaned over and sucked on one of my nipples. I came in waves. I could barely breath. "Oh, oh ,oh ,oh ,oh," was the only sound I could make.

As I came so did Steve. He pumped a third load of cum into my pussy. I could feel it only because it was pushing the cum in my pussy out along his cock with every stroke.

When Steve pulled out Katie said, "Come here. I want to suck you again."

Steve lay down on the floor as Katie cleaned his cock.

Thomas looked at Jim. "Your wife has 3 loads of cum in her. What do you think?"

"Oh my god," said Jim. I can't describe it. These boys all know I'm a cuckold and that they can probably fuck my wife anytime they want."

"True," said Thomas. "Now I want that cum filled pussy. Load number 4."

Thomas started fucking me again. As he did I looked at Jim. "Do you love me?" I asked.

"With all my heart," he answered.

With that I tried to give Thomas the best fucking ever. As I did thomas motioned Katie over. She stopped sucking Steve's cock and came over.

"Straddle your mom's face," he said.

I'd never been with a woman and now Thomas wanted me to eat my daughters pussy? The thought made me shiver. Katie straddled my face and put her pussy on my mouth. Even though I'd never done this before, I figured I knew how. I'd just do what I liked.

Katie moaned, I must have been doing ok.

"That's it," said Thomas. "Eat your daughter's cunt. Can you taste you sons cum in there?"

Oh my god. I'd forgotten he'd just cum in her. I could taste the cum mixed with her juices. The whole scene, Thomas in my cunt, Katie straddling my face, James's cum in her pussy. That was it. I came. As I did I could feel Thomas cum but it was like an out of body experience. My body went limp. I just lay there, every nerve tingling.

Thomas pulled out of me. Katie got off my face. I lay there.

"Well Jim," said Thomas. "Was it what you'd hoped for?"

"Better," said Jim.

"Cool," said Thomas. "She's got 4 loads of cum in her cunt. Do you want to show her how much you love her?"

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,329 Followers