My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,358 Followers

Jim got up and started undressing. His cock was rock hard. When he was naked he climbed on the bed, kissed me, and slid his cock into me. I could barely feel it. I loved it.

Thomas started to dress. "Well that was fun. I have to get going. I'll see you two fuck toys at the office on Monday," and he left.

Jim continued to fuck me. Katie looked at the three boys and said, "I'm still horny." She laid down on the floor.

"I get her cunt," Adam said. "I haven't fucked her cunt yet." He climbed on top of her. Steve and James knelt by her mouth she took one cock in each hand and started sucking them alternating between each one.

Eventually Jim came. Truthfully after being stretched by 4 bigger cocks, and filled with cum, I barely felt it. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up about 2 hours later. The kids weren't in my room but I could hear them down the hall. It sounded like they were still at it.

I got up and looked in. Katie was straddling Adam, his big cock deep inside her. Steve was kneeling by her head as she sucked his cock. James had a tube of lube in his hand and his cock pressing against Katie's ass.

I heard her say, "Slowly," as I went back to my room. I made a mental note to bring lube to the office.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,358 Followers