My Daughter, My Lover

Story Info
A daughter's touch.
7.1k words
4.6
99.7k
121

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers

Author's note: I've been meaning to write a story about receiving an erotic massage. This is my humble attempt with a twist.

* * *

I had a wonderful life - a beautiful, devoted wife; a smart, caring daughter; and a lucrative and fulfilling job. My wife, Susan, was an amazing, gorgeous woman. Dark, lustrous hair that she used to wear long, but later wore in a bob that fell at her jawline; a pretty, expressive face with big, blue eyes; and an hourglass figure that filled out slightly with the birth of our daughter Katie, making her even more fuckable if that was possible. Susan was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, that is until our daughter was born.

Katie was a perfect baby, a cute toddler, a precocious adolescent, and a handful as a teenager. She was a straight-A student who also managed to get arrested for shoplifting as a freshman in high school and was caught more than once trespassing on commercial property with some of her friends partying. I partly blamed myself since I was out of town on business so much. But, Katie was and is very intelligent and a hard-working student who got into Boston University with an academic scholarship.

Our family wasn't perfect, but we loved each other and Susan could not have been more perfect for me. It all came crashing down three years ago when Susan was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer that claimed her life in less than six months. I was completely devastated. Burying myself in work, I don't think I was there for my daughter the way I should have been immediately following my wife's death.

But, over the ensuing two years, Katie and I grew closer as we kept in touch through Face Time and, while she now lived in her own apartment not far from the University, we met for lunch or dinner at least once a month. My daughter became a great comfort to me as I continued to struggle to make new connections, and certainly - even after over two years - couldn't imagine dating someone new. Relationship-wise I was in a rut. I missed my wife - emotionally and physically - but I wasn't ready to try and meet someone. That did not change the fact that I still had needs that had not been satisfied going on almost three years. Frankly, I just wanted companionship and sex with no strings attached, which is easier to find when you're 30 years-old rather than a 45 year-old with salt and pepper hair. I knew it was a tall order. Women around my age generally weren't looking for a fling. However, a cute twenty-something would be just what the doctor ordered: someone hot, young, and not in possession of a ticking biological clock or emotional baggage. But, how was I going to find someone in that age bracket? Go to the local bars college students frequented? No.

There was, however, a more realistic alternative...

I grabbed my laptop and typed "Boston Escorts" into the search engine. A moment later, the page filled with results. I clicked on a site and browsed the page filled with scantily clad women. The site was limited, without the ability to refine my search, so I backed out and clicked on the next result. That page looked more promising. There was a drop down menu to "refine your search" by experience (masseuse, tantric, "girlfriend experience," fetish, etc) or type of girl (mature, college girls, European, etc.). I filtered the list to show only coeds, resulting in a total of 23 girls.

Like the other site, the results displayed the name and picture of each girl. Some pictures had the face blurred out in an attempt to protect their identities. I clicked on one where the girl's face was visible - she was a visiting XXX star with long wavy red hair, ivory skin, and big fake tits. No thanks; I was looking for someone a little more...natural looking. After going through a few more profiles, the next one that caught my eye was a girl in a schoolgirl uniform, wearing a short, plaid skirt and a white buttoned shirt. She was bent over a desk, her white panties evident as was her beautifully toned legs and round ass. Her face was blurred but her body was so beautiful, I clicked on her photo, taking me to her page.

The girl's name was Lynn. Her page had several other photos that I slowly scrolled through - the first showed her dressed in that same outfit, bent over in profile with her panties pushed down partly, showing a hint of her ass; the next showed her dressed in white lace bra and panties, one bra strap delicately falling over her shoulder allowing a fleeting glance of her right breast; the next showed her wearing an elegant red dress as if preparing for a night on the town; and finally a picture of her kneeling with her hands behind her back wearing only a pair of black lace panties, her natural breasts naked and perfect. I felt my cock stir as I scrolled through each beautifully shot photo and began to wonder what it would be like to be with this gorgeous young coed.

I looked over to her "stats" at the side of the page. Lynn was 21, stood at 5'3", had a 34D-23-35 figure, and long dark hair. She provided services to men, women, and couples to include massage, fantasy/role play, and companionship. Under her pictures was a short introduction:

"Thank you for visiting my page! If you're looking for an intelligent coed who can be what you need her to be, I might be who you're looking for;-) I am just as discerning, looking for a few repeat clients with whom to spend my precious time in between my studies. I am a trained masseuse who can make you feel pampered after a hard day at work. I am college-educated and well-read, able to provide engaging companionship over dinner. If you're looking to fulfill that schoolgirl fantasy, I can be that for you too!"

Her rates were listed as follows:

$600 - 1 hour

$800 - 90 minutes

$1100 - 2 hours

$1500 - 3 hours

$1800 - 4 hours

$4000 - 12 hours/overnight

$900 - per hour for couples

"You are paying for my time; whatever happens is between two consenting adults."

I was a little taken aback by the rates, but this was a site for independent, high-end escorts, not your typical hooker on the street corner. Plus, compared to some of the other escorts on the site, her prices seemed to be right in the middle. I poured myself a finger of bourbon and stared at the "Contact Me" button on the screen. Could I really go through with this?

I clicked on the button, which took me to a separate page. The page explained that for her safety and her clients' security, potential clients had to be vetted. I had to provide my full name, age, and either the name and contact information of another escort or my work information and business website to verify I was who I said I was. This again made me pause as I took a sip from my glass. What did I have to lose?

"Fuck it," I said, and typed in my information along with a primary and alternate time to meet.

As I fell asleep that night, I imagined what it would be like to have those toned legs wrapped around my waist; to squeeze that tight ass...I couldn't wait.

The following afternoon, I received an email from Lynn:

"Mark,

Thank you for contacting me. Unfortunately, I do not have any openings at this time. I'm sorry I cannot accommodate you. Thanks again for thinking of me.

Yours,

Lynn"

Well, that was a let down. She didn't have any openings? None? I wasn't quite buying it. I thought about looking for someone else to contact, but I found myself going back to Lynn's page. There was something about her I couldn't quite put my finger on. She was the one I wanted. I wrote her again, thanked her for her time, and asked when she might have an opening in the future.

That evening, I was contemplating my next move when I got a phone call from Katie.

"Hey, dad. How are you?"

"I'm hanging in there," I replied. "How about you?"

"Okay...hey, do you have time tomorrow? There's something I want to talk to you about."

I felt my heartbeat quicken. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, everything's fine. Are you free at six for a drink?"

Having a daughter that was of the legal drinking age was a great thing.

"Sure. I'll go straight from work. Where do you want to meet?"

We planned to meet at a bar about equidistant from her apartment and my office. While Katie said there was nothing wrong, it was a little unusual for her to call out of the blue; we usually kept to a regular Face Time schedule.

The next evening, I ducked into the pub and looked for Katie. She had texted moments earlier stating she was at a table near the back. I spotted her waving to get my attention.

"Hi, honey," I said, giving her a hug. "How are you? You look lovely."

Katie was a beautiful young woman with long dark hair, green eyes, and a petite but womanly figure. She definitely inherited her mother's beauty.

She seemed to blush at my compliment. "Thanks; I'm good."

A waitress came over to take my order. Katie already had a drink in front of her so I ordered a Black and Tan; we made small talk until the waitress came back with my beer.

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about," Katie said, a strange tone in her voice.

"Okay," I replied, "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"I know," she replied, barely audible. "Dad...I'll just come out and say it, ripping off a ban-aid and all...I know you contacted an escort the other day."

My heart jumped into my throat. How on Earth could she know that?! Before I could ask she said "It was me."

I thought I heard my daughter say she was working as an escort and that I had unknowingly contacted her.

"What?" was all I could muster.

"I've been working as an escort for the last year. I'm really careful and vet every client...I guess you know that. It's really good money and...I enjoy it."

I was floored. I had unknowingly contacted my own daughter to be my escort. Wow.

"So, you're Lynn?" Lynn was Katie's middle name.

She nodded. "Dad, it's okay. Really."

I was still trying to wrap my head around it when I asked, "So, you have sex with these strangers?"

"Not all of the time; and I have mostly repeat clients so they're not really strangers."

"Are you...safe?"

"Yes, dad. I require it."

Still in a daze, my heart beating hard in my chest, I replied, "Good, that's good." I had so many more questions but I just asked, "Do you need money? You don't have to do this you know."

"Dad, it's really good money, and I want to do it. I don't just show up to some skeevy guy's hotel room and blow him for fifty bucks...like I have one client - a divorced guy in his fifties - all he wants to do is hang out. We go out for drinks and dinner or go to a museum or spend the day at a park. He's really sweet. He just wants some female companionship."

Remembering my beer, I took a long pull, just trying to listen and take it in.

"I have another client who likes to get a massage every two weeks."

I remembered her rate for an hour. "Six hundred dollars for an hour massage? People pay that?"

She smiled mischievously. "For a massage by a naked coed? Yes."

I realized the stupidity of my question. "Of course," I blurted, "Right." I laughed nervously. This was crazy.

"So when you said you didn't have availability, you were trying to diffuse the situation without me knowing it was you."

She nodded.

I wasn't sure how to proceed so I used humor. "Talk about an awkward situation? They didn't cover this in parenting school!"

I got a smile out of her.

"Seriously, Katie," I said, "I'm sorry. I had no idea. Obviously!"

She reached over and took my hand. "It's okay, dad. I know you don't date and I get it. Trust me. You need companionship without commitment and a young coed escort is a logical solution. That's why I have a job, right?" She leaned back and took a sip of her drink. "I mean, there are like 300 women on that site so of course you picked me. It just shows that you have good taste."

"Exactly," I said.

I was going to ask her again if she thought being an escort was a good idea when she asked, "So, why did you pick me?"

The question caught me completely off guard. How could I answer her honestly? I was at a loss and fumbled my reply, "Well, I couldn't see your face, obviously," I chuckled nervously. "I was looking for someone young who wouldn't remind me of your mother, because...well, you know." The irony was not lost on either of us. We both laughed.

After we fell into silence, she said, "There are a bunch of young girls on that site. What made me stand out?"

This was getting awkward. I mean it was already awkward, but we were going to a new level of awkward. I couldn't tell Katie I picked her because of her beautiful legs, tight ass, and incredible tits, could I?

"Are you trying to embarrass your father?"

"No, it's just..."

I had to tell her something. "You're a beautiful young woman, Katie. Can we leave it at that? Please?"

"Okay, dad. I won't torture you anymore."

I let out an audible sigh of relief.

We finished our drinks and headed our separate ways, coming to a mutual understanding. I had asked if she wanted to stay for dinner, but Katie said that she had a client that evening.

As I sat in my bed that night on my iPad, my mind began to wander to our conversation, the fact that she moonlighted as an escort, and that at this very moment she was probably having sex with some stranger. I found myself going to Katie's site; I couldn't help but trace every curve of her body with my eyes. Intellectually, I always knew she was pretty, but seeing her like this concretized it in my mind like it hadn't been before. Now that I knew that it was Katie's flawless skin and tantalizing curves that I had ogled over the other day, it didn't take long for my hard-on to return with a vengeance. I scrolled to the picture of Katie topless and on her knees, a vision of perfect submission. I felt my face flush with heat as I realized those magnificent breasts that I had admired the other day and longed to touch belonged to my own flesh and blood. The guilt for thinking these thoughts about my own daughter drove me to my bar and a shot of whisky. How could I think of her like that? What kind of father does that? Picturing her incredible body in my mind's eye, I answered my question aloud, "A father that's human."

The next morning, I got an email from Katie:

"Dad,

I couldn't stop thinking about you and this situation when I got home last night. I don't want you to find another escort. To be honest, I'd be jealous;-) Will you let me take you out to dinner next Friday? My treat!

Love,

Katie"

I didn't know quite how to interpret her email. It was playful and bordered on being flirtatious. She and I had gone out to dinner a number of times over the last year, but this felt different. I didn't know quite how, but it did.

I wrote back:

"Katie,

That sounds great. Don't worry, none of the other women could hold a candle to you before I knew who you were, much less after! And yes, I will accept your offer to pay:-)

Love,

Dad"

A few minutes later, I got one more email confirming the time and location. We would meet for drinks at the restaurant bar and then have dinner.

When the day finally arrived, I found myself preparing as if it truly was a date. I showered, shaved, and dressed in dark jeans, white dress shirt, and a blue blazer. Arriving at the restaurant a few minutes ahead of schedule, I checked us in, went to the bar to order a drink, then turned to look for Katie.

When I first saw my daughter standing by the hostess, I barely recognized her. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress that had a pencil skirt hugging her curves and a v-neck that showed a hint of cleavage. Her hair was worn up, which helped accentuate her long neck and beautiful facial features. She was, in a word, stunning. Once she spotted me, Katie sauntered over to the bar; her elegance, confidence, and sensuality was mesmerizing.

"Dad," she said, giving me a hug, "you look so handsome."

"Thank you," I replied. I stepped back, unable to hide my astonishment. "You are gorgeous. Absolutely stunning."

She blushed noticeably. "Thank you."

Katie sat next to me and I signaled for the bartender.

Not knowing what to say, I asked, "Have you been here before?"

"No, but a friend of mind recommended it; I was just waiting for an excuse to go."

As we sipped our drinks, we gradually fell into an easy flow. Katie was really good at keeping the conversation going, asking open-ended questions about my work and what I'd been doing while staying clear of any awkward topics (like the whole soliciting your own daughter thing). She was flirtatious and playful while clearly demonstrating a sophistication I'd never seen before. That, along with her beauty, explained why men paid so much for a couple hours of her time. The "date" was going so well, I sometimes forgot I was with my daughter.

After dinner was cleared and we waited for our server to bring coffee, Katie excused herself to go to the ladies room. I found myself watching her as she walked away from the table and across the room. My eyes traveled up her toned legs to her lovely ass as I felt the slightest stirring in my pants. Catching myself, I looked away and took a sip of cold water, wishing I could splash it in my face.

The coffee arrived seconds after she returned and we continued our conversation. It was the most we had talked in a long time; I felt more connected to her that night than at any time in recent memory. When we had finished our coffee and Katie graciously paid the bill, I led her outside.

"Can I hail you a cab?" I asked.

"No, thank you," she replied. "I'm going to walk a bit."

Katie stepped closer to me and looked up, a broad smile on her face. "I had a great time. But I think you should pay next time."

She smiled and I found myself staring into those big green eyes smiling back.

"Definitely," I replied. "This was the best date I've had in a very long time." Realizing what I said, I continued, "You know what I mean..."

Katie leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, taking me completely by surprise. "I know. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said as I watched her turn on her heels and walk away.

I signaled to a passing taxi as Katie turned and smiled. I smiled back, feeling a little off balance by the whole thing.

It was two days later when I got an email from Katie:

"Dad - I really enjoyed dinner the other night. You make a great date. Next one's on you:-)

Love - Katie"

We scheduled our next "date" for two weeks later at a trendy speakeasy. Katie looked even more beautiful than last time, wearing a dark red velvet dress that fell just above the knees and had a deep v-neck that left little to imagine. She wore her long, dark hair down, framing her beautiful face, giving her a sultry look that had every guy in the bar ogle at her, including me.

Conversation again flowed as we touched on subjects Katie and I normally didn't discuss like books we had read recently and our favorite cocktails, of which we ordered several. Dinner was around the corner at a French bistro I'd been wanting to get to but didn't want to go alone. It was quite good and I once again enjoyed having an adult conversation with a beautiful woman over an amazing meal. The last time I experienced that was with Susan. I felt better than I had in a long time. I told Katie that.

"You deserve to be happy, dad. And I'm glad I'm the one making you happy...which reminds me - our next date should be on your birthday. I'll plan something extra special for you," she said with a wry smile.

"That sounds great," I replied. "I'll leave it in your capable hands."

After dessert, we said our goodbyes on the sidewalk. I gave her a hug and said, "I love you, Katie. Thank you for being such an amazing daughter."

Katie went up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek; she lingered for the briefest of moments and I took in her scent.

Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers
12