My Daughter, My Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
A daughter's love.
1.9k words
4.71
45.6k
69

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers

I pulled my daughter close to me as we lay on the bed, seconds after she had given me the most amazing blow job I could remember. I was living a surreal dream. Over the last 12 hours, my 21 year-old daughter had given me some of the most satisfying orgasms of my life. I squeezed her and took in a deep breath as she lilted into my body. Her scent intoxicating, I could have laid there all day but I needed to clear my head.

"I think I'll take the first shower if you don't mind," I said.

Katie kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine, "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, sweetie," I replied as I stood and stretched my arms over my head.

"Damn, you're hot," she said with a wry smile, her hand trailing down her body as she lightly caressed her sex under her little panties.

"Katie, what are you doing?" I asked. "It's only been like five minutes; I'm not a teenager with unlimited stamina, you know."

Her eyes rested on my now flaccid penis. "I was just thinking about how good it will feel to have you inside me, that's all."

"You are going to be the end of me," I replied. "I'm going straight to hell."

She began to circle her fingers around her clit. "Would it be worth it?"

Incredibly, my cock began to stir. "Every time," I replied, then pulled my eyes away from my daughter's alluring beauty and went into the bathroom. I may have been ready for another round in short order, but I needed to think because the next step was a big one. I had to be sure in my own mind if that's really where I wanted this to go.

As the water washed over my body, I let my mind wander - to the previous night and the amazing massage Katie had given me, and to this morning's out of this world sucking. I felt my manhood swell as my thoughts spiraled.

That's when I saw a figure walk into the bathroom; seconds later the shower door opened. Katie was standing there, naked. I felt another wall crumble as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. We stood under the rainfall shower head for a brief moment. The lust...and love in my daughter's eyes was unmistakable and struck me at my core. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes, searching mine for permission or perhaps acceptance. I wasn't sure. She was so gorgeous. Her skin was smooth and flawless. Her breasts full yet firm. Her hips hinted of her round ass.

"Dad, I -"

I made my decision. Holding her face in my hands, I kissed her fully on the lips, cutting her off before she could finish her sentence. I couldn't have waited a second longer than I did. Katie moaned into my mouth as I continued to kiss her full lips, our tongues exploring as I let my hands trail down her body, feeling every curve along the way. I pulled her to me, my manhood pressing against her abdomen and I squeezed her ass cheeks giving them a light spank.

"Yeah, daddy," she moaned. "Spank me. Spank your bad, little girl."

I placed my hand around her neck, squeezing gently as I kissed her hungrily, feeling her moan into my mouth, then spanked her left ass cheek.

"Yes!" she hissed.

Then her right.

"Oh!" she exhaled.

I kissed her neck, her shoulder, and licked my way down her body, pausing briefly to suckle her perfect tits, then spanked her ass again and she moaned her approval. Kneeling now on the floor, I licked from the bottom of her slit up to her clit - once; twice; a third time - then slipped my tongue inside, tasting her sweet nectar, then circled around her clit until finally licking her exposed bud..

"Oh, daddy," she moaned, placing her hand on the wall to brace herself.

I continued to lick my daughter's sex, sucking her lips into my mouth as she moaned in pleasure. Focusing my efforts now on her clit, I slipped my thumb inside and stroked downward, increasing the weight of each successive stroke as she grunted her approval. Katie leaned against the tile of the spacious shower and placed her hands on the back of my neck, encouraging me, urging me to keep going - as if there was a possibility I could ever stop at this point!

"Oh, fuck," she exclaimed, "I'm so close."

Finding her sweet spot, I stayed on her, keeping my rhythm as Katie's legs began to tremble. I placed my hands on the small of her back while my arms supporting her along her upper thighs. I licked her clit for all I was worth as she grunted, groaned, and moaned, her voice going higher and higher in pitch until her legs gave out as she came. I held Katie through her orgasm, her beautiful body shuddering in my arms, her hips involuntarily fucking my face as she rode it out, screaming over the sound of the shower.

I was now rock hard and couldn't wait any longer. I knew she was on the pill so I wasn't going to waste any more time. I stood, still holding her weakened body against me while I held my cock at her entrance and looked into her eyes. There was no question in hers. I felt the wet heat of her pussy against the engorged head of my cock, then with my daughter's back against the wall, pushed my manhood past her entrance, the tight heat of her velvety sex making my knees buckle.

"Fuck," she grunted in my ear.

I reached over and turned off the water, then kissed my daughter softly on the lips. "Am I hurting you?"

"No," she whispered, then wrapped her arms around my neck.

I held her close, rocking back and forth, inching my way inside as I slowly made love to my daughter.

"You feel so good," I said, and man, did she ever.

She wrapped her right leg around my hip, pushing me deeper inside as I simultaneously grabbed her thigh to hold her leg up against me. I kept the steady pace until I was completely buried to the hilt. I leaned down and kissed her while lifting her other leg up so that I was holding her off the floor, my arms hooked under her legs and my hands supporting her perfect, round ass.

Keeping Katie's back against the wall, I ground my body against her as she moaned loudly in my ear in time with my thrusts. I had a fleeting thought, wondering if we had any neighbors in the next room. If we did, I was sure they were enjoying the show. Katie wrapped her legs tightly around me as I stepped back from the wall and held her close.

"Your big cock feels so good inside me, daddy," she said hoarsely in my ear.

We kissed as we established a steady rhythm with Katie sliding up and down on my shaft, taking it all with each stroke. I was going to lose my mind. I lifted her up and let her slam down on me again and again as I walked over to the sink and set her down on the edge, catching a glimpse of our reflection in the vanity mirror. I was having sex with my daughter. Fucking my daughter. Looking down, I watched in fascination as my cock thrust in and out of Katie's sex, her lips clinging to my thick shaft each time I pulled back.

I could feel myself approaching the point of no return so I slowed my pace as we kissed passionately, losing ourselves in the moment. Her skin felt so soft against mine while her nipples raked against my chest.

"Ohmygod, I'm so close," she said with a surprised tone in her voice.

Feeling a second wind, I plunged into her as I felt her grip my shaft with each stroke. I leaned over to kiss her neck, her scent making me drunk with desire.

"Oh, daddy," she sighed.

She started to moan with each thrust, her voice getting higher and higher. I lifted her off the sink and held her close as I thrust up into her, ensuring the friction of our two bodies rubbed against her clit as I fucked my daughter's cunt as hard as I dared.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she moaned.

She was so tight, I felt like I was in a vice as her pussy convulsed around my cock.

"Fuck me!" she hissed.

I lifted her up and let slam against me again and again as she moaned unintelligibly in my ear. My arms began to ache from holding her so I walked over to the bed. Laying her on her back, I placed her legs over my shoulders and proceeded to pound my little girl into the mattress, taking her without regard for anything except my selfish pleasure. I grunted with each downward thrust, each one more forceful than the last. Katie's perfect, lithe body bent to my will as I fucked my daughter for all I was worth. I wanted to keep fucking her sweet, tight hole forever. It was only when she dug her nails into my back and screamed in orgasmic abandon did I momentarily come to my senses. Continuing to thrust into her, I pulled back enough to watch her cream all over my cock. She shuddered beneath me and I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Oh, Katie!" I groaned, as I felt my cock swell inside my daughter's beautiful body.

"Yes!" she screamed as we lock eyes. "Make me take it! Come inside me."

That was it. I thrust up inside her hard, pounding against her flesh, then stayed there, buried to the hilt as I erupted with everything I had, falling forward and gripping her shoulders as I came again and again, spurting my load inside my daughter's body. I felt my cock continue to spasm against her velvet walls but didn't want it to end. Holding her close to me, I slowly started thrusting into her again, my cock still hard enough to continue.

"Oh, God, don't stop!" she whispered in my ear, causing a chill to shudder down my back, "You're going to make me come again!"

Never breaking rhythm, I sat up on my knees and grabbed Katie's thighs for leverage as I fucked the shit out of her. Looking down in amazement, I felt my cock harden with each thrust into her swollen, glistening sex. It was too much for me to bear; I was seconds away from coming again. Katie's eyes opened wide, her mouth agape as she screamed out, slamming her fists to the bed and coming all over my cock. I held out for a few more seconds, then thrust into her one more time, bottoming out as I exploded inside my daughter, filling her with my seed once again.

Leaning down, careful to keep my manhood buried inside, I kissed her tenderly on the lips. "That was the most amazing sex I've ever had. I love you."

Katie wrapped her legs around my hips and used her heels to push me in as far as I could go. "Don't leave me, daddy. Just stay right there."

I chuckled, "Sweetie, I've already come more in the last 12 hours than I ever came in two or three days!"

She started to grind her sex against me. "I'm not in any hurry; are you?"

I kissed her and smiled. "No, I'm not."

Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers