My Daughter the Hacker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one long moan from her mouth, I knew that I had managed me. She clamped herself down, my cock completely buried inside her, and shook with her back and limbs while she finished on top of me. Her face was flushed and her hair wet with sweat. As her shaking subsided, she looked me in the eyes.

"I love you daddy," she said, "and I want to be a perfect little slut for you." "I want you to fuck my ass, and I want to dress up in naughty ways for you. I want you to handcuff me and gag me with my panties. I want to blow you in the shower before work, and have you finish all over my face and tits. I want you to wake me up in the middle of the night, put your hand over my mouth to silence me, and fuck me from behind until you finish explosively deep within me."

"Right now, though," she concluded, "I want to taste my daddy's come for the first time."

After all that provocation, seeing her slide off and kiss her way down my body was nearly enough to make me finish. Still, I was able to hold out and prop my head up on a pillow so I could watch her. I was even able to carefully take hold of her head and give her a bit of a rough face-fucking, making her moan. Soon, though, I knew that there would be no way to hold out much longer.

"I want you on your knees," I told her, rising from the bed.

On the floor in front of me, she knelt naked and sweaty. In one moment, I pushed my cock so deep into her throat that I felt her gag and struggle to breathe. With two hands on her head, I held her like that for a minute, feeling her licking the back of my cock with her tongue. Then I slowly slid my cock back, until just the head was in her mouth, with her tongue swirling around it.

When I saw her masturbating again, I lost control. I felt myself cross the threshold and felt the come rising unstoppably up from my balls. Her lips were still wrapped around the head of my cock when I shot the first two spurts directly onto her tongue. Working together, he both pulled back and the next spurts landed across her face: one from her nose across her eye to her forehead, another all over her lips and chin. She was right about lots of teasing filling me up, so I had plenty left to shoot onto her shapely little breasts.

She purred appreciatively and licked up all the come within tongue's reach of her mouth. Then she ran her fingers across her own skin, collecting the rest of my semen. She licked her fingers clean and picked up more, playfully offering me a little taste before eating up everything that was left.

"Can we pretend I'm younger next time?" she asked coyly, and, despite having just been drained of the strongest orgasm of my life, I felt my cock starting to harden again.

12