My Daughter The Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay, goodnight daddy,” Becky called, followed by a chorus of “Goodnight Mr. B” from the rest of the girls.

“Hey, lets play truth or dare!” Amber suggested.

“Okay, but let’s put on some dry clothes and go inside, its getting a little chilly out here and we’re all still wet,” said Tania. Everyone agreed, so they all got up and went inside to change. The girls took turns changing in the bathroom and Becky’s bedroom. Becky changed into an over sized t-shirt and sweat shorts, Amber changed into a white spaghetti-strap tank and matching string bikini underwear. Carmen put on a black t-shirt that said princess in pink letters across the front with a pair of light blue pajama bottoms. Tania wore a tank top similar to Amber’s but in pink with a matching pair of pajama bottoms. Christie was wearing a white crop top t-shirt and a pair of loose navy blue shorts. Julia wore a lacy Black camisole and a pair of black low-rise string bikini panties. As they finished changing, the girls went to Becky’s Florida room and laid out their sleeping bags and got ready to start their game.

“Okay, Becky goes first since it’s her house and normal rules, all dares are either inside or in the backyard and nothing that will get the cops called. Everyone agreed and Becky started them off.

“Tania, truth or dare?” Asked Becky

“Truth,” Tania said confidently.

“How far have you gone with a guy?” Becky asked.

Tania looked around at her friends nervously as she thought about it for a few minutes then she said, “We felt each other up and dry humped, but that’s it.” When she looked to see her friend’s reactions Tania saw them all wearing an impressed look of shock. She finally broke the silence when she asked, “Christie, truth or dare?”

“Um, truth,” responded Christie.

“Okay. If you could have sex with anyone at school who would it be?” Tania asked.

“It would definitely have to be Mr. Tyler,” Christie said with a smile.

“Oh yeah, he’s so cute,” agreed Carmen. Her cheeks reddened as her friends laughed and made teasing catcalls.

“It’s your turn now Chris,” Amber reminded her.

“Okay. Amber, truth or dare?” Christie asked.

“Dare,” Amber replied with confidence.

Everyone was waiting to see what the first dare would be since that usually set the tone for the rest of the game.

“I dare you to take off your top and run around the patio.” Christie challenged.

Amber looked around at her friends and saw them smiling and eagerly waiting to see if she’d do the dare or chicken out. To everyone’s surprise she said, “Okay!” then she stood up quickly and pulled off her tank top, ran down the hall as everyone followed her to the patio sliding door, slid it open and ran out on the patio and around the pool. After she finished her lap around the patio Amber dashed back through the sliding glass door as her friends parted to let her rush through they followed her backing to the Florida room laughing the whole way. Once she got back to her place in the room Amber quickly pulled her top back on and sat down out of breath. “Okay” she panted. “Juls, truth or dare?”

“Um, truth.” Julia replied after thinking for a second.

“Chicken!” Becky teased.

“Shut up!” Julia retorted.

“Make me.” Becky said sarcastically.

Julia shot Becky a nasty look and then stuck her tongue out at her. Becky returned the favor sticking her tongue out at Julia and both girls cracked up laughing.

“Okay you two. Break it up.” Tania said in mock disapproval.

“Yes mom.” Julia and Becky answered together.

“How many guys have you slept with?” Amber asked.

Julia thought for a minute as she ran through the names of the guys she had been with. The other girls leaned toward her in expectation of her answer. Finally she announced, “seven.”

“Cool!” said Tania.

“Beck, truth or dare?” Julia asked.

“Truth.” Becky said after mentally debating it for a minute.

“Did you like giving Brian Simms a blowjob?’ Julia asked.

Everyone looked at Becky waiting for her answer.

“Yeah it was ok, but not worth the trouble I got into. Alright Carmen it’s your turn. Truth or dare?” Said Becky

“Um, dare I guess.” Carmen replied nervously.

“Okay, I dare you to call a guy and ask him to the prom.”

“Oh my God Becky no!” Carmen exclaimed in near panic.

“Come on ya gotta do it Carm don’t be a wuss.” Christie prodded her.

“Yeah come on Carmen.” Tania said.

“Wuss, wuss, wuss, wuuuuus.” Julia teased.

“Okay, okay. I’ll do it.” Carmen said resignedly, and then she got up and went to the phone and dialed Michael Larkin’s phone number. As the call went through and the phone on the other end started to ring Carmen’s heart was beating a mile a minute, while her stomach was doing flip flops and her hands were sweating so much she thought she’d drop the phone.

“Hello?” A young male voice on the phone answered.

“Um, ah, yeah can I speak to Michael please?” Carmen asked nervously. Once Carmen started talking the rest of the girls picked up another phone and listened in.

“Yeah hold on a minute.” The voice said, then Carmen heard the voice yell, “Mike! Phone! It’s a girrrrrrrrl.” The voice teased making Carmen realize it was probably Michael’s little brother. The other girls were grinning with excitement for Carmen.

“Hello.” Michael answered.

“Ah, hi Michael its Carmen from fifth hour bio.” Carmen explained.

“Oh! Hi Carmen. What’s up?” said Michael.

“Um, nothing really. Anyways I was wondering if you haven’t asked anyone, if you’d like to go to prom with me?” Carmen said, the last part coming out in a nervous rush.

“Yeah sure.” Michael said, and then he added. “I was gonna ask you on Monday.”

“Oh! Um, great! So ah…”Carmen broke off unsure what to say next.

“How about we have lunch together Monday and work out the details?” Michael asked.

“Um, yeah that sounds great. Um, well I gotta go. I’ll see you Monday okay?” wanting to get off the phone as quickly as possible.

“Okay. Talk to you then, bye.” Michael said.

“Okay, Bye” Carmen said, and then she quickly hung up the phone. “Oh my God he said yes!” Carmen screamed excitedly.

The other girls quickly came over and congratulated her as they went back to where they were sitting. For the next half hour the girls went back and forth around the group asking silly questions about who they liked and how far they went with a guy, making each other do goofy dares like drinking some nasty concoction they made out of ingredients they found in the refrigerator then things finally got interesting when Amber dared Julia to show everyone her all her piercings. First she pulled her hair back so everyone could see the four diamond tipped gold studs in each ear, then she stuck out her tongue and displayed her the gold door knocker piercing she had there. Next she pointed to her bellybutton showing them the curved barbell piercing with a little playboy bunny on one end of it. Julia hesitated for a minute, and then she pulled her cami top up over her breasts to show everyone the gold barbells running horizontally through each nipple. Finally after taking another minute to prepare herself Julia stood and pulled her panties down to her thighs so she could show her friends her final piercing, another gold door knocker that went vertically through her clit hood. Once everyone had seen all her piercings she quickly pulled her panties up and her top back down.

“Okay, Becky. Truth or dare?” Julia asked

“Dare.” Becky replied.

Julia suddenly had a wicked smile on her face, and then she said, “I dare you to kiss Amber. And not just quick peck either I mean a real kiss with tongue.”

Becky looked nervous. She wasn’t worried about kissing Amber, not after what they had done during the last two days. However she was worried that her friends would find out that she and Amber were now lovers. Becky knew she couldn’t back out of the dare though, that just wouldn’t be cool. So she crawled over to where Amber was sitting cross-legged on the floor and slowly moved close to her face. When she got Close enough Becky leaned forward slightly brought her lips to meet Amber’s. Once their lips touched Becky and Amber closed there eyes and blocked out the world around them. Without even realizing it fell into a passionate embrace, their tongues were rubbing against each other in the classic duel of two lovers. Amber’s hand seemed to move of their own violation to Becky’s body. Amber’s hand first touched Becky on the side of her torso and she ran it slowly upwards and over until she was gently caressing Becky’s breasts. Amber and Becky were suddenly shocked out of their embrace when they heard Tania say “Holy shit!” in shocked disbelief.

They quickly broke apart bushing to their roots in embarrassment. The room was filled with a suffocating silence until it was broken sharply when Julia knowingly said, “You two have done this before. Haven’t you?”

Becky and Amber both had that deer in the headlights look. Their blushes quickly drained out of them leaving them both white as ghosts.

“Come on you can admit it. It’s not like we couldn’t tell from the kiss you just gave each other.” Julia said in a matter of fact tone.

“Yeah, we have.” Amber said sheepishly.

“What else have you guys done?” Tania demanded.

Becky and amber whipped their heads around to look at Tania their eyes becoming even wider as impossible as that may seem.

“Have you two done anything else?” Carmen asked innocently.

Becky and Amber looked at each other for a few minutes when Amber finally nodded her head ever so slightly signaling Becky that she should tell their friends about their new relationship.

“We’ve gone all the way. We’re lovers.” Becky said softly.

“How long has this been going on?” Christie asked in shock.

“About two days now.” Amber answered. She and Becky looked around at their friends waiting for the other shoe to drop.

“Wow! Cool!” Julia said with a large grin on her face.

“Works for me.” Said Tania as she smiled encouragingly at her friends.

“Makes no difference to me.” Christie said.

“Me either.” Carmen agreed.

Becky and Amber broke into relieved smiles at the news that their friends didn’t think less of them for becoming lovers. At seeing the relief on Becky and Amber’s faces the other girls moved in for a group hug.

“What? Did you think we wouldn’t like you anymore?” Julia asked. “ I mean, give us some credit will you.” She said sarcastically as the hug broke up. “Well Becky it’s your turn. Or are you going to sit around all night blabbering?” Julia asked with more sarcasm.

“Okay, okay” Becky said as she composed herself and wiped away a tear that managed to escape. “Um, Tania, truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Tania replied.

“Have you ever thought about having sex with another girl?” Becky asked.

“Honestly?” Tania asked, and then quickly said, “Yeah I’ve thought about it before. I’m not sure if I’d ever do it or not, but I’ve wondered what it would be like.” She said truthfully.

“Okay that’s cool.” Becky said.

“Juls, truth or dare?” Tania asked her.

“Truth.” Julia replied.

“Have you ever thought about it before?” Tania asked, and then she clarified, “sex with another girl I mean.”

“Yeah I have.” Julia said nonplused. “I think almost everyone thinks about it sooner or later.” She added.

Tania didn’t say anything she just nodded, more to herself than anyone else.

“Tania, truth or dare?” Julia asked.

“Dare.” Tania replied.

“Okay I dare you to give Carmen the same type of kiss Becky gave Amber.”

“What is it with you and dares to kiss each other?” Carmen asked slightly put off.

“Oh for heaven’s sake! It’s just a kiss, it’s not like I’m asking you to eat her out or something.” Julia said in annoyance at Carmen’s prudish attitude.

“Come on Carm, let’s just do it. It’s not like it’s going to make us lesbians or anything.” Tania said as she moved closer to Carmen in preparation of their kiss.

“Alright.” Carmen said as she gave into the peer pressure.

Tania moved hesitantly towards Carmen as the two girls turned their heads slightly and joined together in a kiss. At first it was just a normal closed mouth kiss, but soon Tania pushed her tongue against Carmen’s lips forcing its way into her mouth. Once Carmen let Tania’s tongue in her mouth she was surprised at how good it made her feel and before she knew it she was whole-heartedly retuning Tania’s kiss. “Mmmm, mmm.” Both girls moaned as they continued to kiss. While this was going on Amber moved closer to Becky and started to subtly caress her thigh. When Tania and Carmen pulled apart they were both breathless.

“Mmmm, that wasn’t so bad.” Tania said with a large smile on her face. “Okay Christie, truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Christie replied.

“Okay, I dare you to feel up Juls’ boobs.” Tania challenged as she turned from Christie to give Julia a look that said lets see how you like it. Julia didn’t say a thing, she just waited for Christie to come over to where she was sitting. Christie didn’t argue the dare, she figured it was really no big deal touching another girl’s breasts. After all she touched her own all the time at home. She kind of wondered what it would be like touching Julia’s breasts since they were bigger than her own.

Christie moved over to where Julia was sitting and sat down close to her. Slowly, almost cautiously she moved her hands to Julia’s breasts. Christie cupped her hands around Julia’s breasts before moving her hands around and caressing them. As Christie started moving her hands over the surface of Julia’s breasts she found her nipples and softly pinched and twisted them, which quickly had the affect of making them grow very hard. Julia closed her eyes, threw her head back, let out a low moan and leaned back slightly resting her weight on her arms. Everyone was so intent on what Christie was doing with Julia that no one noticed Tania get up and move behind Julia until she reach down and pulled Julia’s top up over her breasts while she said, “Try it this way!” giving Christie unrestricted access to Julia’s bare breasts. Julia looked surprised but didn’t make any objections to what Tania had done. Seeing no signs that Julia wanted her to stop Christie continued her exploring caresses of Julia’s breasts only now she was able to play with her piercings pulling on the slightly and then releasing them. The sight of one of their friends feeling up another was becoming too much for Becky and Amber and before they knew what was happening they found them self locked in their own passionate embrace. Almost without their knowledge both Becky and Amber brought their hands up to caress the other’s breasts. They had almost forgotten they weren’t alone until they heard a loud persistent “Ahem!” they quickly broke from their embrace to see the rest of their friends looking at them. Christie had finished her dare and as soon as she was done everyone had noticed the two girls caught up in their passion. “I hate to disturb you two, but do you mind if we get back to the game.” Tania said in mock reproach.

“Sorry.” Becky and Amber said together sheepishly.

“Okay Christie it’s your turn.” Tania said prompting them to get back to playing the game.

“Okay….” Christie paused as she thought of who to pick and what to ask or dare them to do. “Carmen, truth or dare?” she asked finally.

Carmen thought for a minute not sure she wanted to risk what Christie might have in mind for her if she said dare, but at the same time she didn’t want everyone to think she was a wimp if she kept picking truth all night long either. Finally she decided, “Dare.”

“Okay, I dare you to suck my nipples.” She said to everyone’s surprise.

Carmen’s eyes got big as saucers. “You want me to do what?” She demanded.

Christie said, “ You heard me, suck my nipples. I dare you.”

Carmen looked to the other girls for support, but by the looks on their faces she saw that she wasn’t going to get any. So she resigned herself to her fait and moved over to Christie. As Carmen got close to her Carmen pulled her top up over her head baring her breasts so Carmen would have easy access to them. Carmen tentatively moved her mouth to Christie’s breasts and began to gently suck on her right nipple.

“Mmm, oh that feels good. I love when Dave does this to me.” Christie said as she brought her hand to the back of Carmen’s head.

Carmen sucked diligently on Christie nipple, then she gently bit it between her teeth and gently pulled it away from her body then released it and let it spring back to it’s normal position. Carmen went back to Christie’s nipple and licked around it coating the areola with her saliva before sucking the hard little nubbin back in to her mouth.

“Oh yes. Now do the other one,” Christie told Carmen.

Carmen moved her mouth to Christie’s other Left breast and took the other nipple into her mouth and gave it the same treatment she had just given it’s twin. Reluctantly Christie released Carmen’s head and let her move back so she could sit down and they could continue their game. All of the girls were becoming aroused and the room was starting to take on the smell of sex. The girls could now plainly see the wet spots forming on each other’s underwear.

Carmen took a minute to recover from the dare then said, “ Julia, truth or dare.”

“Dare,” Julia answered.

Carmen thought for a minute trying to come up with a good dare. “Um, I dare you to put your hand down Tania’s pants and touch her pussy.”

Julia just smiled and reached over to Tania and put her hand on her stomach, then slid it under her waistband and down towards her pussy. Julia pushed her hand down through Tania’s small patch of pubic hair to her pussy. As Julia’s hand came in contact with her pussy Tania couldn’t help letting out a small moan. As Julia ran her hand up and down over Tania’s pussy a few times she could feel her wetness, then as she pulled her hand out she let her middle finger dip partially into Tania’s pussy causing her to moan a little louder this time. When she pulled her hand completely out of Tania’s pants Julia looked at it and saw her fingertips wet with Tania’s pussy juice and smiled. Tania on the other hand had a look of frustration on her face, but didn’t say anything.

“Christie, truth or dare?” Julia asked.

“Dare,” Christie responded.

Once again a wickedly evil grin came across Julia’s face making Christie think she should have said truth, but it was to late for that now.

“I dare you to take off your shorts and underwear and masturbate in front of us until you make yourself cum.”

A look of stark terror crossed over Christie’s face as she heard her dare. What they had done so far was one thing, but getting half naked and making herself cum in front of her friends was something else.

“Oh my God!” Carmen exclaimed.

“Oh, shit!” Tania said out of shock forgetting her own frustration for the time being.

Neither Amber nor Becky said anything, mostly because their mouths were hanging open.

“That’s not fair Juls,” Christie complained.

“Hey, a dare’s a dare,” Julia replied without sympathy. “Look we all do it. The only difference is now we’re going to see you do it.”

“That’s a big fucking difference!” Christie replied angrily.

“I think that’s a little to much to ask her to do,” Carmen voiced her opinion.

“Look either she does the dare or she punks out like a little bitch. It’s that simple,” Julia put it flatly.

“Fine! I’ll do it.” Christie said as she stood up and slid off her shorts and underwear in one motion. Christie sat back down then laid down on her back, she brought her feet up close to her ass and spread her legs wide so the rest of the girls would have a clear view of her pussy and her hand as she started playing with herself. Slowly almost hesitantly Christie put her hand on her stomach and ran it down over her pelvis until she felt the tips of her fingers touch her pubic hair where she paused for a minute. Christie was very embarrassed that her friends were watching her do this, but at the same time she could feel herself becoming slightly turned on. Ever so slowly Christie brought ran her hand down over her pussy, she rubbed her hand down to the bottom of her pussy and back up again.