My Daughter The Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie continued to rub the outside of her pussy a little longer before she pushed one, then two fingers inside her pussy. Christie brought her other hand down to play with her clit. She couldn’t help moaning from the pleasure she was giving herself. The affect was not lost on the rest of the girls. Julia was getting so turned on that she began rubbing herself through her panties. Amber and Becky got so turned on that they started passionately making out again, even Carmen and Tania were trying to rub themselves discretely so they could get some relief. As Christie brought herself closer and closer to orgasm her friends lost more and more of their inhibitions. Julia pulled her panties aside and was openly playing with her pussy. Both Tania and Carmen now had their hands inside their pajama bottoms obviously playing with themselves. Becky had pushed Amber down on the floor, removed her panties and began eating her pussy.

When Julia saw Becky going down on Amber she couldn’t wait anymore, she needed sex and she needed it now! She got up, took off her panties and her tank top then went over to Tania and pushed her down on her back. As soon as Julia had Tania on her back she straddled her head and lowered her pussy down to Tania’s mouth. Tania was hesitant at first, but soon gave in and ate Julia’s pussy with a vengeance. Julia began rocking her pussy back and forth on Tania’s face grinding it down on her mouth trying to get even more pleasure from her. It didn’t take long before Julia reached her climax. As soon as her orgasm was over Julia got off of Tania’s face and quickly crawled around so she could get between Tania’s legs where she yanked Tania’s pajamas and panties down in one shot. Then she practically dove into her pussy. Julia plunged her tongue deep into Tania’s wet hole and began swirling it around licking every nook and cranny she could reach. Tania started moaning loudly with the pleasure Julia was giving her. “Oh God Juls that feels so fucking good! Oh yes, eat my pussy!” Tania cried. Julia moved her oral attentions to Tania’s clit where she sucked it into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue at the same time she pumped two of her fingers as deep as she could into Tania’s soaked pussy. Tania couldn’t take it anymore her hips shot upwards as her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. Julia softly licked Tania’s pussy clean of the juices from her orgasm, and then crawled up next to her where they snuggled together while they recovered and looked around the room at their friends. Becky’s slumber party had turned into a mini orgy. Not wanting to be left out of the fun the two of them rejoined the action. Most of the rest of the night was spent that way, with each girl pairing off with a different one of their friends until each girl had sex with every other girl at least once., the night’s activities ended with the girls forming a daisy chain so that each girl was giving and also receiving pleasure at the same time. When the girls were finally too tired to continue they put their pj’s back on and climbed into their sleeping bags some by themselves and other decided to snuggle and sleep with their new lover. Before she went to bed Becky cracked one of the windows to let in some fresh air and let out the smell of sex the permeated the room.

The next morning the girls slept in until almost noon before Becky’s dad woke them up. The girls ate a quick breakfast and watched what was left of the Saturday morning cartons before they went outside by the pool to work on their tans and horse around in the pool. Becky’s dad was already on the patio and started cleaning the barbeque to get it ready to make his famous BBQ chicken, not to mention hot dogs and hamburgers. Jim noticed that the girls were acting a little different from their normal behavior, they were being more touchy feely with each other for one thing, and they were hanging on each other a lot more than was normal also. They even seemed to be glancing at him to see if he was watching them quite a bit too. Although he thought it was a little strange, Jim decided it was probably a teenage girl thing and left it at that. He decided that it was time to go do some work in his home office before any of the girls noticed his growing erection. Hot teenage girls tended cause reactions from his body that his head didn’t necessarily approve of, not to mention having a raging hard-on in front of a group of teenage girls with them knowing it was because of them could be pretty embarrassing.

Jim finished cleaning the grill and slipped back into the house without saying anything to the girls. He was all the way hard yet, but the bulge growing in his pants was still noticeable if any of them happened to look hard enough. Once he got inside Jim decided a nice cool shower would be just the thing to help get his body back under control. He went into his bedroom stripped out of his clothes, grabbed a towel, started the water and climbed in to the shower. The cool water was refreshing and started clearing the horniness from his bikini addled mind. “Ahhhh.” He sighed as the cool water washed over his body.

Unbeknownst to Jim someone did see him slip inside the house. Julia had been surreptitiously watching Becky’s dad ever since he came out to clean the barbeque. She had seen him checking out her friends, and even noticed the slight bulge that had developed in the front of his shorts as he watched the girls in their swimsuits.

“Uh, I gotta use the bathroom. I’ll be right back.” She said to anyone who was listening.

“Alright.” She heard one of the girls answer, but she wasn’t paying attention enough to know who it was.

Julia went into the house, she listened for any telltale sounds to indicate where Becky’s dad might be, and then she heard the shower in the master bathroom turn on.“Ah-ha!” she thought. Julia walked as quickly and quietly as she could to Mr. Bradford’s bedroom. When she reached the door she turned the doorknob very slowly trying not to make any noise and then pushed the door open a crack to she could see if he was still in the bedroom or if he had gotten into the shower already. When Julia heard Becky’s dad moan from the shower she smiled.“Now’s my chance.” She thought. She pushed the bedroom door open and slid inside closing and locking the door behind her, after all she didn’t want any interruptions. Tiptoeing across the bedroom, Julia peeked around the open bathroom door and saw a distorted view of Becky’s dad through the glass block wall of his shower. She smiled. Even through the glass block she thought he looked hot.“Well, it’s now or never.” She thought to herself when she saw that Becky’s dad was shampooing his hair and wouldn’t be able to see her coming.

She slid out of her bikini and walked over to the shower and slid in behind Becky’s father.

“Would you like me to wash your back?” She asked in her sexiest sultry voice.

Jim jumped a foot into the air when he heard Julia’s voice he spun around quickly opening his eyes to see who it was, “Julia! Wha…what are you doing in here?” he asked still shocked to see the naked teenage girl in the shower with him.

Julia smiled as she noticed his hard cock, and then she reached forward taking it in her hand and said, “Looks like he knows what I’m doing in here.”

Jim just stood there dumbfounded. He couldn’t believe that one of his daughter’s teenage friends was not only naked with him in his shower, but now she had his hard cock in her hand. When he didn’t answer Julia sunk down to her knees and slowly took his cock into her mouth. She started working her head forward and back taking more and more of his cock into her mouth each time. Julia could feel Jim’s cock grown even bigger in her mouth as she bobbed back and forth as she teased it with her tongue ring.

“Oh God. Julia that feels so good. But we really shouldn’t be doing this.” Jim said.

“Why is that?” Julia asked with a wicked gleam in her eyes. “Because I’m your daughter’s friend? Or is it because you think I’m too young?”

“Ugh…both.” Jim groaned.

“Well Mr. B, I’m 18 and that makes me an adult so we can do whatever we want. And as for Becky, she’s a big girl. She can handle it.” Julia replied as she rose from her knees and turned away from Jim, bent over slightly and put her hands flat against the wall arching her back slightly. “Now are you gonna fuck me or what?” She asked with mock impatience.

Jim still didn’t feel right about it, but he rationalized to himself that Julia was an adult, and they had gone to far already. What difference would finishing it make? Jim took his cock in his hand and guided to Julia’s pussy. Even with the cool water from the shower cascading over his body he could still feel the heat radiating from her pussy as he pressed the head of his cock against her entrance. Jim rested his right hand on Julia’s hip while his right guided his cock into her waiting pussy. When he got the head of his cock inside her Jim’s right hand joined his left on Julia’s hips and he slowly pushed his cock deep into her pussy.

“Uhhhhhhh.” They both moan softly together as Jim’s cock slid deeper and deeper inside Julia.

When Jim’s abs were pressed up against Julia’s ass and his cock was as deep as he could get it he held him self there for a few seconds before he slowly pulled his cock back out of her tight pussy until just the head was still inside her, then he pushed it slowly back in.

Julia turned her head back to look Jim in the face and said, “Don’t fuck’in tease me, fuck me already!” Jim smiled and rammed his deep into Julia’s pussy as hard as he could. Using her hips for leverage Jim fucked Julia as hard as he could, pounding his cock in and out of her pussy making her tits swing back and forth.

“Ohhhh, ugh, yeah! That’s better.” Julia moaned.

Jim couldn’t believe how hot, tight and wet Julia’s pussy was. He knew he wouldn’t be able to last long and he wanted to make her cum too so he reached around her body with his right hand until his fingers brushed over her clit hood piercing. He smiled when he heard her make a low throaty moan. He started brushing his fingers back and forth over her piercing making it rub against her clit.

“Ohhhh Gawd!” Julia cried out.

Jim took the ring of the doorknocker and pulled on it as he kept pumping Julia’s pussy with his cock. “Ahhhh! Yeah fuck me! Fuck my fucking pussy! Fuck my like a fucking slut!” Julia cried.

Jim reached up with his left hand and roughly squeezed first one tit and then the other.

“Take my fucking cock you whore.” He growled in Julia’s ear.

“Oh yes! Fuck me hard! I’m getting close! Make me cum mother fucker!” Julia growled back.

Jim brought his hands back to Julia’s hips and pulled her back to him on every inward stroke. He rammed his cock in and out of her as fast and hard as she could. Julia bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming out from the pleasure Jim was giving her as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

“Ohhhh! Oh God I’m cummmming! Oh Yes! Oh God! Oh Jim! Fuck me!” She cried out softly.

Julia’s pussy spasmed around Jim’s cock, her strong pussy muscles rippling up and down his cock all but milking the cum from his balls. He couldn’t hold it back and longer and grunted as his cum shot out of his cock coating the inside of Julia’s pussy flooding her womb with his seed.

“Ughhhh!” Julia strangled a scream as her own cum sprayed all over her and Jim’s legs.

Jim leaned against Julia’s back as they both sagged against the wall trying to recover from their mind blowing orgasms. As Jim pulled his cock from Julia’s pussy a large glob of cum dripped out and splattered onto the shower floor. As they straightened back up Julia said, “I better get back out there before anyone gets suspicious.”

Jim turned around and shut off the water and said, “Yeah, I guess you better.” His eyes were glued to Julia’s pussy and thighs as he watched the combination of their cum dripping out of her and running down her legs.

She noticed him staring and followed his eyes to where they were looking and saw the evidence of their fucking running down her legs. She hadn’t noticed it at first with the water from the shower running down her body also.

“Guess I better clean up a little bit first though.” She said and slid past him to turn the shower back on. Julia took the hand-held sprayer and quickly rinsed the evidence away. She turned it on Jim’s crotch and legs rinsing him clean as well before she turned the water off and returned the sprayer to its holder.

They both got out of the shower and dried off quickly. Julia shimmied back into her swimsuit and rejoined her friends out by the pool. Jim wrapped his towel around his waist and sat on his bed for a few minutes as he went over what just happened in his head.“I can’t believe I just fucked one of my daughter’s best friends! And with the rest of them out by the pool while I did it too!. But damn she was the best fuck I ever had!” That last thought put a huge grin on Jim’s face.“Well, what’s done is done. I can’t change what’s already been done. Might as well enjoy what happened instead of beating myself up over it. After all she is 18, and she came on to me.” satisfied with his reasoning for now Jim got dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt again and went out to the patio to start lunch.

As he stepped out onto the patio he asked, “Ok who’s ready for some Barbeque?”

All the girls started calling out “Me, me, me, meeeee!”

Jim smiled and went to work on the grill. Every so often when he’d turn and catch Julia’s eye, they would give each other a quick smile and go back to what they had been doing. The rest of the afternoon passed relatively quietly. Well, as quiet as an afternoon can with 6 teenage girls running around the house. It was until nighttime rolled around that things got interesting again.

To be continued….