My Daughters and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom discovers new love for daughters.
1.4k words
4.47
206.7k
153

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimomrenee
bimomrenee
314 Followers

My name is Renee, I am a 46 year old divorced mother of two girls. This story details how we became lovers and have not looked back. It has been the best of times for all of us and we wouldn't change a thing. Back in 2004 I embarked on a journey that many consider taboo that has changed my life considerably. I was a 39 year old divorcee managing to raise two teenage daughters without much help from an ex husband other than a monthly child support check. That's OK, I earn a good living so life wasn't too bad. We live in a Southern California beach community and enjoy great weather and fantastic beaches. I make my own schedule so life is pretty good.

All our lives we loved going to the beach as a family. I divorced when the girls, Jenni and Amy, were 20 and 19 years old. After the divorce all of us girls grew to depend on each other and make the best of the situation. The beach was our refuge. We couldn't get enough of it. One day Jenni asked that instead of going to our local beach if we could go a little further down south to a nude beach that she heard about. I've always wondered about that certain beach since I've lived in Socal all of my life but had never gone there. Amy was really excited to try it so I said "Why not? It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before." We took the ½ hour drive down south and found the beach.

It was easy to get to and after taking all of our stuff we took off our clothes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun all over our bodies. I'm not gonna lie, the sun on my nude body felt good, kind of erotic in fact. The girls looked fantastic naked and glistening with sun tan oil over all of their bodies. Was I getting turned on looking at my daughters? Yes I was! Jenni is 20, 5'4" 114 lbs, brown hair w/blonde streaks, a golden tan, cute 34b titties, a nice perky ass, a little strip of hair above her pussy and a cute belly ring. She was your typical beach girl. Amy is my adventurous one. She's 19, 5'6" 120 lbs, blond hair, golden tan except for a thong tan line, no tan line on her 36c titties? Hmmm, she must sunbathe topless. Shaved pussy, little heart shaped tramp stamp above her ass, and pierced nipples with a belly ring. Damn these girls looked hot!! As for myself, I don't look bad either. I work out 4 days a week and have always been active. I'm 5'2", 106 lbs, reddish brown hair, nice tan, little strip of hair above my pussy and 34c titties. No tattoos or piercings for me even though I'd love to get my belly pierced. I must admit the 3 of us together were getting a lot of stares. The beach had a good amount of people but not with 3 hot gals like us together.

Between enjoying the sun and the views of my daughters I had a great time. My pussy was moist the entire time. I tried to nonchalantly rub my clit at times to relieve some of the pressure. Jenni caught me a few times but I tried to brush it off by saying I had sand all over the place. After about 3 hours we decided to head home. I couldn't get the picture of my two nude daughters out of my mind! After we got home we all decided to take showers. I went to my room, undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. The sun did me good, I looked great. Hey, I was alone so I started to caress my breasts and rub my pussy. I was so turned on. I took a quick shower and decided to relieve this pressure by pleasing myself on my bed. As I was rubbing my wet pussy stroking my clit and gently finger fucking myself I started to moan and forgot that I wasn't alone in the house. Jenni must have been walking by my room and heard me moaning. She burst through the door checking to see if I was OK. Damn, caught red handed!

She was wrapped in a towel after just finishing her shower. Instead of leaving after she saw that I was doing she closed the door and approached my bed. "Mom, you look so fucking hot." Jenni was now taking her towel off exposing her naked body. I didn't know what to say, in fact I continued to rub my clit as she sat down. "Don't stop mom, please keep going. You look like you're having a great time and I want to watch."

I didn't know what to do. Should I tell her to leave? Or should I continue like I wanted to do? It excited me to see her naked body while I was rubbing myself. She ran her hand along my lower leg and started to rub her nipple back and forth with her other hand. Fuck it, I was to turned on to turn back, I stuck my finger deep inside of my pussy and started finger fucking myself. Damn it felt so good. Jenni bent down and took my nipple in her mouth as I continued to fuck myself. It felt so good I was ready to cum already. She alternated between my two nipples and squeezed the other breast as she continued sucking on me. I started to cum and as I was cumming she released my nipple from her mouth and kissed me sticking her tongue deep inside my mouth. I kissed her like I never kissed anybody before. I reached for her breast as we made out like lovers. I wanted her so bad and she wanted me too. After kissing for what seemed like an eternity she kissed her way down my body and put her mouth on my pussy.

Oh my God, I came as soon as her mouth clamped on my clit. She started by lapping up and down my moist lips and gently stuck her tongue deep inside my pussy. She lapped on my hard clit with little strokes that were driving me crazy. She lifted my legs a little and gently wiped her tongue against my asshole. Oh, I can't describe the thrill that went though my body as she tongued my ass. I've never felt anything like that before. After sucking my ass she went back to lapping at my wet pussy not missing one inch of it. My body was on fire like it has never been before. Oh I rode a wave that seemed to last an eternity. I was in heaven on earth. "Mmmmmmmm, don't stop Baby, keep sucking your mommy. Please Baby make me cummmmmmmmm!!!!"

What a fucking cum. I couldn't believe it. I was seeing spots before my eyes. After I finished cumming Jenni smothered my entire body with soft butterfly kisses. When I finally came to my senses and opened my eyes Jenni was staring at me with love in her eyes and telling me how hot it was to eat her mom's pussy. "Mom, I can't think of a better sexual experience ever. You were so hot and your pussy tasted so good!" I asked her how did this happen? What have we gotten ourselves into? She said not to worry. We're both adults and that we both wanted it. She said that she was turned on at the beach seeing me naked and seeing my body glistening in the sun. She said she couldn't keep her mind off of me, or eyes, and couldn't wait to make sure this nude beach was our normal beach trip from now on.

I told her I felt the same way and that seeing her and her sister nude, up close and oiled up had me wet from the first time I laid eyes on them. We lay on my bed caressing each other kissing and talking telling each other how much we loved each other. "So what now?' I asked.

Jenni said that as far as she was concerned we will be lovers and enjoy each other whenever we can. She was OK with it and hoped I was OK with it as well. I told that that there isn't anything more that I would want than to continue our "new" relationship and that I wanted to please her and make her feel as good as she made me feel.

"Well then, you better get started Mommy Dear", as she started to push my head down to her nipple. I started sucking on it and..................... (To be continued)

bimomrenee
bimomrenee
314 Followers