My Daughter's Feet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers

"There is always the weekend." Corinne cheerily said.

"Yeah. Some weekend." Kayla sighed and put her elbow on the table resting her head in her hand. "I don't have anyone to go out with. Don't have a bf, and my friends- the ones I actually hang out and have fun with- aren't legal drinking age. My car isn't fixed yet and I won't have any money to do anything anyhow. And since I don't have a bf, the only other guy alive I would want to hang at a bar with is working Saturday."

"Well Brad?" Corinne smiled. "Should we give Kayla her present today since you are working tomorrow?"

I let it go for a pregnant pause. "Yeah sure. Might as well. Let me get my keys. We got you a set of golf clubs. I kept them in my truck so the other two children wouldn't find out and bribe you." Emphasizing the two children part, I got up from my chair to grab the keys for the Neon from our bedroom.

"Golf clubs? You guys..." Kayla whined and threw up her hands. "I don't even golf."

"Well your father and I think you should take up a sport as a hobby." Corinne grinned at her.

I added, "Yep. You and I can go golfing in the mornings now instead of having coffee. We can get out and get some fresh air instead of sitting in an air conditioned house."

I left the room to get my keys. As soon as I was out of sight I opened my cell phone to read Kayla's messages. The first one read: "I need cock dad! I haven't seen or felt a hard cock in months! Your cock WAS going to fuck my pretty pink nylon feet, and it WAS going to fuck me!! I want my birthday present! YOUR COCK!!!" Second message read: "Punishment dad--tennies. You don't get to see my feet anymore unless I get to FUCK YOUR COCK with MY FEET and MY VERY TIGHT PUSSY!" Again I was amazed at Kayla's ability to text me dirty messages while having a normal conversation with her mother. I erased the messages in case Corinne happened to look at my phone. I grabbed the keys and walked back down the steps and into the kitchen giving Kayla my dad look. She instantly knew I read her massages, and looked back at me in defiance. Corinne didn't notice as her back was turned to us, still babbling about the golf clubs.

We all walked outside to the driveway where my truck was parked. I made a show of looking for the golf clubs, cussing about how I must have left them at the firehouse after showing them to the guys.

"Are you sure you just didn't put them in the garage Brad? I thought you told me you were going to put them in there next to yours." Corinne said, trying to hold back her smile.

I thought for a moment. "Maybe I did, I don't know. I could have sworn I left them in the truck."

I poked the button on the garage door opener. As the door opened, Kayla didn't notice the Neon parked to the left of Corinne's Intrepid. We were standing on the passenger side of my truck which was parked behind my wife's car, the door of my Dodge Ram blocking her view.

"Golf clubs." Kayla muttered. "I can't believe you guys got me golf clubs."

"Well let's go have a look, shall we?" Corinne said, still trying to hold back her smile.

As she made her way around the front of my truck, Kayla noticed the Dodge Neon parked next to her mother's car. "When did you guys get a new car?" Kayla asked.

"We didn't." Corinne said, unable to hold back her smile anymore.

"What do you mean you didn't?" Kayla asked pointing at it before the realization started to set in. She gasped and cupped her hands to her mouth. Excitedly, she started to shake and when I held the keys up to her, tears flowed freely from her gorgeous green eyes.

"Happy Birthday Kayla." I smiled at her.

"Oh daddy!" she cried and jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. "Thank you so much!" She began showering my face with little kisses, each one accented with a "Thank you!"

"Whoa whoa whoa." I laughed pretending to try and fend off her assault. "You really need to thank your mother; it was her idea."

"Really?" She said as I put her down before my back gave out.

"Yes, really." I winced at her while rubbing my back.

Kayla snatched the keys out of my hand, went and gave her mom a thank you and a hug, before running to her new car, getting in and started it up. After driving it out of the garage, she got out again and went to give her mother another hug with a thank you. She then came to me, put her arms over my shoulders, and standing on her tippy toes, gave me her normal kiss on the lips I have grown so accustomed to getting whenever she left me. She put her head on my shoulder, her pretty face turned toward me, and giving me a hug that was tighter and longer than the normal dad/daughter hug, she gave me her precious daddy smile, before softly saying; "I love you so much dad, more than anything in this world." She broke away from me practically running back to her car. With a beep of the horn, a wave of her hand, and a "see ya later dad" she was gone.

bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers
12