My Daughter's Feet Ch. 08

Story Info
Showering with Corinne.
5.3k words
4.61
27.1k
14

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

If you would ask any couple married for twenty years, most would tell you they don't have sex anymore. The rest would say they still have an active sex life, and would agree sex is no longer a chess game where you're trying to anticipate your partner's next move. Instead, sex becomes more passionate as you know without a doubt what turns your partner on. As much as you may liven up your sex life trying different positions and different things, some things stay the same.

For Corinne and I, if we have sex at night, I'm usually the worker of our love making session. Missionary, doggie, or side-by-side from behind, I'm the one doing most of the work. The only time it changes is when Corinne is in her lioness mood and attacks me. Those times are when the children are not home and we end up having wild uninhibited no holds barred raw animal sex, complete with sex toys and things too risqué to even write a fictional story about. But in the mornings, it's Corinne who usually is the one on top doing the work. The frequency of our morning sex sessions has dropped off from daily when we were first married to once every week or so.

As usual, Corinne remained on top of me, gently petting my head and lightly kissing the side of my face during our post-coitus. As my cock slowly deflates out of her, she uses her vagal muscles to prolong my erection and moves her hips to keep me inside her as long as she can. On this particular morning, instead of holding her like I normally do, I stared at the ceiling not believing the type of dream I just had. I don't think I mentioned Kayla's name at all, I'm sure it would've put a stop to everything. But, what the heck just happened? Did I dream the whole thing? Trina making me breakfast? I could swear I was awake already. I had taken a shower and gotten dressed, but why is my full dress uniform out and hanging up? There is just no way I could've dreamt all of this morning. I was conscious and alert, read the paper, had a conversation with my almost estranged daughter. Yet somehow, I have no idea how I ended up with Corinne on top of me, and dreaming of Kayla riding my cock. I didn't want to look at my watch afraid it would look like I want her to get off me. Then again, I had to be late for work so why am I not throwing her off me? Out of the corner of my eye, I tried to read my alarm clock. When I finally read it, it was almost 9am. Turn-over happened more than an hour ago, and yet I wasn't moving a muscle to toss Corinne onto the floor. Besides that, why the heck wasn't the off-going captain lighting up my phone wondering where I am?

As my cock finally slipped the rest of the way out of Corinne, she moved her body against it. Our mingled juices lubing the route it was traveling across her stomach. As usual, Corinne giggled while doing this; she absolutely loves the feeling of it. She started doing it when she was pregnant with Trina, and hasn't stopped doing it every time we had sex since. Her girlish giggle brought me into reality where I had to know just what went on here. I finally asked-"What the heck just happened?"

Corinne giggled again: "Did I just do my hubby so well I ended up fucking his brains out?"

"I don't think so Cory. I'm not sure however, I'll get back to you later." I responded.

Corinne just giggled again. After a minute of slowly gyrating against my cock-"Thank goodness Renee called or I would've missed you." She softly said reaching between us and lightly fondled my cock against her stomach and purred to me. "I get to feel squishy inside all day today because of this beautiful thing." She giggled again.

When and why the hell did the fire chief's personal secretary Renee call me? Something else I have no recollection of.

"I told you yesterday I really needed to have your cum inside me." She softly said while still fondling me. "When you get home tomorrow, I'll give you the nylon footjob I promised you last night before Kayla comes for coffee. Any particular color you're craving?"

I didn't answer her question. Instead I was trying to figure out why Renee called. After a minute of just laying there, I said again: "No really Cory. What the heck just happened?"

Corinne propped herself up on her elbows and gave me a funny look. "What are you talking about?"

"Well...uhm...why am I in bed with you on top of me?"

"What do you mean?" Her puzzled face questioned.

"What do you mean what do I mean? I don't think I dreamt this whole morning Cory. What the heck just happened? I feel like I'm in a time warp here. Why the hell am I not throwing you off me because I'm late for work? Did I or did I not have breakfast with Trina this morning? When and why the hell did Renee call me? I'm missing part of my morning, and have no clue what the hell is going on Cory." I didn't mean to sound it, but I'm sure it sounded like I was irritated.

"Really?" Corinne stifled a laugh before she fell onto my chest. "Oh my gosh I guess I really did fuck your brains out." She laughed out loud.

"I'm glad you find the humor in this. Care to enlighten me with your knowledge of events? I'm really truly lost here." I said trying to lighten the mood from my almost yelling at her. "The last thing I remember is coming in here to get my radio and keys before driving to Kayla's apartment to wish her a happy birthday. It's obvious I didn't do that, so if you can pick up my morning from the radio and keys, I would appreciate it."

Corinne fell off me, lying on her side next to me. She still had her leg in between mine, her hand on my cock, her bare toes lightly brushing my leg. She put on a thinking face. "Well, let's see. I can't confirm or deny if you had breakfast with Trina. She asked me last night about something she could do so she could talk to you alone for a little while. I told her to make you breakfast. So I know it may have happened but I wasn't awake to see it happen."

"Yes that happened. She made bacon and eggs. We talked a little. Then I came up here to grab my keys and radio to leave."

"Okay. When you walked in here, I was just waking up. I heard you talking on your cell phone which surprised me because you never answer that damn phone. Anyhow, you were getting undressed, and taking your full dress uniform out of the closet."

"And why was I doing that?"

"You were talking to Renee. After you got off the phone, you crawled back into bed with me and said you didn't have to be there until 1030. You have a meeting with the fire chief in his office at headquarters. So, Renee told you Captain Tyler is staying on duty until after your meeting and is giving you enough time to come back home and change into your working uniform before you have to report."

"So when do I have to report and what is this meeting about?"

"Noon, I have no idea what the meeting is about. You didn't say or you don't know yourself. Then, we snuggled a little and you fell back asleep. So I woke you by fucking the brains out of you." She laughed and began to stroke me.

Picking up from the start of this chapter, there are things couples married a long time do, without even realizing they are doing it. The entire time Corinne was talking and filling in the part of my morning I somehow forgot about, she lazily fondled me. Now, as she was finished bringing me up to speed, her attention was there. She began to stroke up and down the full length of me with both hands, and my cock was responding to her. A smile spread across her face as I returned to about 85% strength. She took one hand and began to rhythmically squeeze the head of my cock and bit her bottom lip, like she normally does. She stroked from the base to the head and back to the base, each stroke up ending with a gentle squeeze, and each stroke down, a gentle squeeze on the head.

"Should mommy give her big boy a special treat?" I humped my hips into her hand in response. "You have to promise to cum for mommy though." Why the hell is she talking like this? She never talked like this before. It was kind of a turn-on. She shifted her position on the bed and reached to the floor with her squeezing hand, still stroking me with the other. When she got back up, she showed me her discarded shiny nude stocking. I felt her roll the nylon over my cock. When she had it all the way in, she started stroking and squeezing it again. Her right foot began to rub along the base of my cock, the toes of her left foot against my nose. "Smell mommy's feet naughty boy." I grabbed her left foot and held it to my face, smelling a very faint familiar odor I have become so addicted to. "Mommy is going to make her naughty boy cum in her stocking because he tried to cum on her feet when she was sleeping last night. Mommy knows; mommy seen the dry strings of pre-cum on her nylon feet when she got up last night."

I laughed into her foot and put it down. "Okay Cory. You really need to stop talking like that. It was fine to start with, but now it's freaking me out."

She stopped stroking me. "It's called role playing Brad. Where is your sense of adventure?"

"I know what it's called Cory. I don't want to think of my mother in that way." I chuckled.

She giggled, put her foot back into my face and resumed her masturbation of me. "Oh really now. Well then, how about if you pretend I'm Kayla stroking her daddy's big cock into her stocking?"I audibly inhaled her foot involuntarily and began to kiss it and lick her salty flavor. I felt my cock go harder in Corinne's stroking hand.

"Oh?" Corinne was using a little girls voice: "My daddy likes that?" Corinne began stroking me faster. "My daddy likes to smell my feet while I jack him off into my stocking?" I humped my hips into her hand. The second toe of her right foot rubbing along the vein on the bottom of my shaft. "Smell my feet and cum daddy."

I grunted into her foot. "Oh God, Corinne."

"Kayla, daddy." Corinne answered still using her little girls voice. "My name is Kayla. Mommy isn't here." I looked at her over the top of her foot, and she winked at me. "Cum for me daddy. Cum in my stocking."

It wasn't going to take much longer. Corinne had me on the brink. She was role playing, but it seemed too real for me.

"Come on daddy. Cum in my stocking for me."

"Cory..." I mumbled.

"Kayla..." she responded stroking me faster. "Kayla is stroking her daddy's big cock. And her daddy is smelling her feet."

She definitely had me beat when it came to role playing. "Cory..." I mumbled again.

Corinne squeezed the head of my cock in her stocking and dug her toe into the vein. "Daddy." She scolded. "If you call me mommy's name one more time, I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs." She eased up her toe and resumed her stroking. "Now call me Kayla, and cum in my stocking while you smell my feet, just like you do with mommy."

I came hard from her stroking hand into the stocking. I gritted my teeth so I wouldn't shout either name. As always, Corinne stroked me through my orgasm, each stroke of her hand sending another rope of cum into the stocking. "That's it daddy. Cum for Kayla. Cum in my stocking so I can wear it on my feet all day." Every sentence she said, in perfect time with her stroke, had another rope of cum going into the foot of the stocking. "Say my name daddy. Say you're cumming for Kayla." I just gritted my teeth harder so I wouldn't. I finally stopped shooting and my cock softened, although Corinne's hands were trying to keep it from going soft. "Please daddy. One more. Shoot one for mommy." Miraculously, I did shoot one more. Corinne stopped stroking and took the stocking off my cock sending a pleasurable chill up my spine. She rolled the stocking up and put her foot into it. Smoothing out the stocking on her leg, it amazed me she could still do it since I was still holding her other foot against my face. "Oh Brad." She cooed in her normal voice. "I love having your cum on my feet." She looked at me still holding her foot to my nose and winked at me. "You better get moving baby. You have a meeting with the fire chief."

"I love you Cory."

"I know." She laughed. "You always say that when I have my foot in your face." She pulled away from me turning around to re-position and snuggle up to me. I put my arm around her.

"I've always loved you Cory. Since the second time I saw you."

"I know Brady. I've always loved you too." She reached down to gently fondle my cock. "Since the first time I seen this." She giggled.

"You're a nut babe." I chuckled at her

"Mmhmm. Interestingly enough, I have a full nut in me, and on my feet." She giggled. "Provided by you, so I'm going to be a happy camper all day today." She smiled at me. I leaned my head toward her and she met my lips. We kissed passionately for a minute before I had to get up and get moving.

Again I took a shower to wash the smell of sex off me. It was going on nine-fifteen, and I better be at the chief's office by 1015. He is very punctual when it comes to meeting times. As long as the world isn't falling apart, you better be there on time. I got distracted by my sexy, still horny wife, who stuck her shiny nylon leg around the shower curtain and sweetly asked me if she could conserve water with me. Without waiting for an answer, she got in and her gorgeous eyes held onto mine as she reached out and took my cock in her hand. She put her left hand behind my head pulling my face down to hers, and stuck her tongue down my throat while slowly stroking me. I ran my hands down her back to her ass and rubbed her ass cheeks. I pulled her into me making her huge breasts almost flat against my chest. I spread her ass cheeks a little which made her clench them tight against my hand. "No." She whispered against my lips. "I don't want any of your sperm to leak out of me. I want to feel it swimming inside me all day." Who am I to argue with that? Corinne kissed her way down my chest and stomach, her eyes never leaving mine, before she put just the head of my cock in her mouth and held it there. With a few gentle strokes, she began to apply suction and ran her tongue around it for a few seconds before releasing me. Standing back up she put her nylon foot on the edge of the bathtub, placed my cock on the top of her nylon thigh made slippery by the water, again pulling me down to her and stroked the top of my cock against it. "You understand it was just a role play game this morning right?" She softly said into my ear.

"Yes I do." I responded taking her nipple into my mouth. Nipple and breast play never really did anything for Corinne unless she was pregnant or while she was breast feeding. They were more sensitive then, and she enjoyed my assistance in emptying them or leaking onto me while we had sex. When they dried up, breast play was no longer a part of our sex games. Sometimes I could still get her started by stroking and pinching her nipples, but once they were hard, she complained I was too rough with them.

"Good." She sighed into my ear. "I see how Kayla practically throws herself at you. It wouldn't surprise me if she has tried to seduce you many times already. I know she knows you have a thing for feet and nylons, but I'm sure she doesn't know I planted the seed of your fetish. She must be doing all the things I did to nurture and grow your fetish, because she sure asks a lot of questions about it."

I let her nipple fall from my mouth and looked up at her. Corinne looked back at me a little smile on her lips, still stroking my cock against her nylon thigh. "I saw how you looked at Kayla wearing shoes and socks yesterday. You must be used to seeing her feet." As my cock grew against her thigh, the pace of her stroking remained the same. "Call it female intuition if you want, but I'm thinking you already kissed and smelled Kayla's feet, probably during one of those dad/daughter coffee hours."

I opened my mouth to say something in response, but she cut me off. "Shush, let me finish." Her hand began stroking a little faster. "While I believe you may have kissed and smelled Kayla's feet at least once, I don't believe it has gone any further than that. Otherwise she still wouldn't be asking me questions about your size or how much sperm you ejaculate. She doesn't ask directly, but I've been around the block, I can read between the lines."

Still smiling at me, Corinne used one hand to pull the top of her stocking away from her leg, and stuffed my cock into it. She let her stocking snap back against my cock making me wince a little, before she closed as much of her hand as she could around it, using her thumb to rub back and forth against my perineum. My knees started to go weak and I closed my eyes in response to the intense pleasure she was giving me. Corinne purred at me:"Kayla isn't dumb. I'm sure she's figured out which color nylons look best on her to make you practically drool over her and her feet. You have done very well in hiding your erection from her, and not giving in to her attempted seductions. I know Kayla hasn't seen or felt your cock, bare handed or with her feet, through your pants or shorts. Not only because she asks those innocent questions, but because I'm sure she has no idea you would tear her little, inexperienced pussy apart." Her thumb moved faster and she applied more pressure making me clench my teeth and grunt. "So I have to step up my game in keeping your balls empty. I'm in competition with a girl who thinks the world of you, and I know you love her unconditionally and will do anything for her. I have to make sure she never gets to see or feel your cock. I have to make sure I'm the one who is the recipient of her attempts at seducing you, and if it means making you pretend I'm her so you can release the buildup of her constant teasing, I'll do it."

Corinne practically had me on my tip-toes from the intense feeling she was giving me. I heard every word she said, but right now, all I could think of was how much I loved my wife. "I only love you Cory." I panted and gasped through her manipulation.

"I know." She laughed. "You always say that when I have you in my hand on the edge of eruption."

I shuddered. "I mean it. It's always and only been you. There is no competition."

"Yes there is Brady." She softly said. "You love her too. I know you well enough to know you're trying very hard to make sure you two keep a normal dad/daughter relationship. You should be commended for your successful efforts so far." She planted soft kisses against my neck and ear. "I can only imagine how hard she has tried,(kiss) or what she has done,(kiss) to get you to fuck her."(kiss with her tongue around my ear) Corinne slowed down the pace and lightened the pressure of her thumb as I began bucking against her leg. "You haven't...I know you haven't fucked her. But you have kissed and smelled her feet right?"

The pressure and pace of her thumb picked up as she asked me the question. I clenched my jaw as a grunt escaped me. Her eyes looked straight into mine. "I'm not trying to trap you Brad. It's okay if you admit it. You're only human, and Kayla is a beautiful young woman who has a thing for her daddy. She knows you have a foot fetish, and she knows how to be a very good cocktease." Her pace and pressure slowed again. "Kayla is a freak, just like her mom. Me. The stuff she told me about what she did for Matt, I suspect is only practice for what she wants to do to you."

"Cory..." I gasped. "I don't mean to cut this short, but the water is getting cold and I have to get dressed. Can we discuss this later?"

A smile came across her face. "Of course we can Brady." Corinne pulled my face down to hers and put her forehead against mine. Her face had the look that is only reserved for me; mouth slightly open, tongue against her top teeth sticking out just a little. Her beautiful brown eyes, which always made me lost in them, playfully dancing. I learned a long time ago; this was her look of love and affection for me. This look, along with the forehead press, always told me she was happy and content with me. It was never preceded or followed by anger. The pace and pressure of her thumb picked up against my cock trapped between her stocking and leg. "But first..." she giggled. "I have to keep my stallion happy." The tips of her fingers started moving with her thumb. My mouth hung open with the feeling she was giving me and I looked down at her stroking fingers. She wiggled her toes in her nylon making my eyes dart to watch them. She giggled and kissed me, saying against the corner of my open mouth: "Cum in my stocking for me Brad." Corinne raised up on her toes making her foot arch and forced a little more of my cock down into her stocking. "Now I've got you." She giggled again and gave me her look complete with the forehead press. "Show me, your loving wife, I'm the only freak who has the feet you cum for. Better hurry, the water is getting cold and I might stop."

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers
12