My Daughter's Feet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked her. "Why are you so bright eyed and bushy tailed?"

"This place is awesome dad." Kayla responded. "And I get to be here with my favorite man. The man I love more than anything in this world." I felt myself smiling, and she giggled. "Did you notice how long the tablecloth is?" I looked around and noticed they all went to the floor.

"So?" I shrugged my shoulders. "They all go to the floor. Big deal."

"Gosh dad. You really are a dork sometimes. You know that right?" Kayla's eyes glowed as she giggled again at me. "And I mean that in a most loving way." She picked up her glass of wine and looked at me over the top of it. I again shrugged my shoulders and put my hands out quickly in a 'what' gesture. "Dad...I could give you a footjob under the table and nobody would know." As she said it, I felt her nylon foot creep up my shin under my pant leg. "Are you still hard for me?" she whispered and took a sip of her wine.

"Kayla. We have to put a stop to this. This isn't right." I pleaded to her. "I thought you understood me the other night."

Kayla put her wine down and leaned toward me over the table. My eyes were drawn to her shiny cherry red lips which she licked just before she spoke. Meatloaf was playing their song in my head:"You were licking you're lips and your lipstick shined..."

"I do understand you dad." She softly said. "But you have to understand what mom said. She said her and I have to share... and I get you tonight. Remember?" She quickly licked her lips again.

"I'm positive that is not what she meant, Kayla." I said as I pulled my leg away from her foot.

"Well dad, here is my analogy." Kayla said as her foot found my shin again. "We have been playing a cat and mouse game for the past couple months. I'm the cat...you're the mouse. The cat loves her mouse and loves to play with her mouse, but when the cat is away, the mice play. Tonight, the cat isn't going to let her mouse get away."

"Kayla, I don't think you even have a clue to what you are talking about." I said as I tried to stop her foot creeping up my leg without arousing suspicion of anyone near us.

"Oh yes I do dad." Kayla's eyes danced and glowed at me. Her foot found my hand trying to stop her, my palm against my leg. Her daddy smile spread across her face as she used her toes to lift my hand to place her foot under it. "Is your cock under there dad?" she whispered as she scratched her toes against my thigh. She was close, but wasn't touching it. "Guess not." Her pouty lip came out for a second before the daddy smile again. "Don't worry...I'll find it...eventually. Anyhow...as I was saying...I know for a fact when I left after our coffee hour some days, you were hard as a steel bar. Fact is: I have been making you hard for me since I was sixteen and already sexually active- jerking off boys and fucking girls. Problem is: You won't let me take care of it. You let the cat play. Second problem is: Mom has always gotten all the benefit from my work of making you hard. The cat's away, the mice have played. Not tonight though dad. Tonight the cat gets her mouse."

Kayla lifted her wine glass for another sip. My hand was lightly rubbing her stocking foot. Her eyes watched me as she set her glass back down and I took her foot in my hand, moved it off my leg, and placed it on the chair in between my legs. I looked down at her pink nylon toes peeking out from underneath the table cloth and used both hands to rub her gorgeous foot. Her eyes smiled at me and her daddy smile returned as she took her other foot, still with her heels on and sensuously rubbed up my other leg. "That's it daddy." She whispered. "Surrender to me. You can still rub my foot as it plays with your cock through your pants. Just put my foot on it...I'll do the rest."

"Kayla...you know I love you very much." I sighed.

"I know daddy." She giggled. "And I love you just as much."

"I would rather just enjoy having dinner with you tonight." I said as I looked at her, still gently rubbing her foot. "This is definitely not the time or place to be acting like this." I reluctantly stopped rubbing her foot. She gave me a pouty face and moved her foot onto the floor.

I looked over the appetizer menu and ordered a combination plate. Once our appetizers were placed in front of us, we munched on them while having a nice quiet conversation. We then ordered dinner. Kayla stopped her constant teasing and sexual banter, and I settled in for a nice evening with my daughter. Although her stocking foot still found my shin on occasion hidden beneath the table, and she would give me her daddy smile when it would, it was no different than the affectionate rubbing she gave me while having coffee in the morning together. After dinner, we each ordered an after dinner drink. I asked the waiter to bring our bill. Kayla noticed nobody got up to dance at all the entire time we were there, and asked me if I would cut a rug with her.

"Kayla..." I quietly chuckled at her. "I don't think you have any idea how to dance to this type of music. This isn't like high school where you hold each other and move your feet back and forth."

Kayla gave me her classic triple D look. "Duh. Don't you think I know that?" Kayla said. "I've watched you and mom dance to this kind of music many times. I think you would be surprised at how quick I learn and how talented I am." She leveled her eyes at me. "I'm very talented..." emphasizing very "...at everything." She ended with a wink and a lick of her lips. Meatloaf started playing in my head again.

I looked straight back at her. "Do you have any clue as to the music they're playing? This is 40's music." I have always prided myself in being a connoisseur of sorts when it came to music. Anything past the 80's though, I was lost. In a different ploy to get Corinne off drugs and get her interested in other things, I would drag Corinne to places where big bands played and enjoy a wonderful night dancing to Benny Goodman and other popular artists of the big band and World War II era. She liked it so much she enrolled us in a formal ballroom dancing class. Although she and I haven't gone out dancing in a long time, we would occasionally grab each other for a dance in the living room, in full view of delighted and clapping children.

Kayla didn't give me the triple D look, but it was pretty close to it. "Really dad? I wasn't in band just for a credit you know." She put on her thinking look only for a second "Such an appropriate song too...the lights are low, perfect for this song. Dancing in the Dark by Artie Shaw."

"Impressive." I remarked by nodding my head at her. The orchestra ended the song and started another Artie Shaw song. The one he apparently hated the most, and became his most popular.

"C'mon dad." Kayla said as she stood up. "Let's Begin the Beguine."

I led Kayla out to the dance floor and as we danced, I noticed a few people watching us. It seemed as if everyone was waiting for someone to start the dancing, and Kayla and I were it. She smiled and softly giggled as three other couples joined us on the dance floor. When the song was over, I caught the eye of the conductor and motioned for a livelier number. He nodded and the orchestra started a faster version of Jimmy Dorsey's Tangerine. Kayla laughed as I grabbed her and swung her around as the same three couples joined us, plus three more. I was impressed Kayla actually knew dance moves. It wasn't like dancing with Corinne where we both flowed with the music, but given the circumstance, it was good enough to give the impression we have danced like this before.

We sat down and I motioned for the waiter to bring another drink. With no warning this time, Kayla put her nylon foot on my semi-erect penis. "I told you I would find it eventually." She winked and giggled as she moved her foot up and down my penis that was above my belt. "I love you dad." She said and blew me a kiss as her other foot joined in, sandwiching my penis in between them. I dropped my hand to hold her feet against me as I noticed the waiter coming back with our drinks. He set them on the table and left us be. She apparently wasn't interested in exploring further, or she would have discovered she was only rubbing maybe a third of my penis. I looked down at her gorgeous nylon foot watching her toes rub my shaft through my tuxedo shirt.

"I love you to Kayla." I smiled at her. "More than you will ever know." I looked down again at her nylon feet gently rubbing up and down along my shaft. Well, you can say we finally crossed that line. Looking at her again, a smile was on her face as she sipped her drink. I rubbed the top of her feet with one hand, while I used my other hand and fished out the part of my penis that was in my shirt. When it was out, I put it between her feet and she immediately began stroking it between the balls of her feet. I shuddered slightly at the feel of her silky nylons.

"Daddy..." Kayla gasped. "...I finally have your cock in between my feet. I hope they feel real good for you." She let her breath out in a rush. "Oh my God. I want to see my feet on your cock." She tried to peek under the table with no success. "Dammit!" she whispered. She still lightly stroked me as she fanned her face. "I'm finally giving you a footjob. Let's leave. I want to make you cum on my feet."As much as I didn't want to, I took her feet off my penis and put it away. Her look of shock became a pout.

"Not here." I said to her. "Drink your drink." Kayla practically slammed her drink down, while I casually sipped on mine. Her foot remained against my shin as my erection finally deflated. "I need to adjust. I'll be right back." I told her which was answered with a giggle.

When I was in the men's room, I adjusted myself so if I got another erection, it would go in the proper direction and be unnoticeable. My mother showed me how to do that when I had my first erection in the third grade. Now before anybody starts thinking I had an incestuous affair with my mother, I'm telling you I didn't. When I got my first erection all the kids laughed at me and called me a freak. After crying my eyes out to my mother, she bought me bigger pants and showed me how to 'wear' my penis so nobody would see if it happened again. Since then I have always worn pants that were baggier in the crotch area. After Corinne took my virginity, she bought me a chastity belt so other woman wouldn't ogle my erection. I wore it a few times for her. When we broke up the first time, I let Bridgette use it on me. I threw it out in the trash a long time ago.

When I returned to our table, Kayla was talking with a man who was wearing a full dress military uniform. He was standing rigid with his hands behind his back, but bent forward slightly so he could hear her talking. Her eyes caught mine, and her face lit up in a smile when she seen me return. I cleared my throat as I approached the table and the man turned to me. "Good evening sir." He said as he put his hand out for me to shake. "I am Second Lieutenant Daniel Erwin." I shook his hand. "May I have permission to dance with your daughter?" I looked at Kayla, and she blinked once, purposely.

"Well lieutenant, did you ask her?" I said as I let go of his hand.

"Yes sir." He responded. "And she advised me she is here with you, and I should ask you."

Again I looked at Kayla, and again she purposely blinked once. "Alright then. Since you asked properly, you may have one dance with her."

"Thank you sir." He turned to Kayla and reached out his hand for her to take to lead her to the dance floor. "May I have this dance Madame?" he politely asked.

I watched Kayla dance with him while sipping on my drink. I could tell the conversation they were having was a 'getting to know you' type of conversation. Everytime Kayla seen me watching her, she would smile at me and turn so I wouldn't see her face. A drink was brought to me, compliments of the lieutenant's table, I was told. When the band stopped, he escorted her back to our table on his arm and held her hand for balance as she sat back down. "Thank you Madame for the dance." He said to her. Then he turned to me. "Thank you sir for allowing me to dance with your daughter."

"You're welcome. Thank you for the drink." I nodded at him, and he turned and walked away. I looked at Kayla and gave her a 'well?' gesture with my eyes.

"He seems nice." Kayla giggled. "I got his phone number if I want to call him." She gave me her seductive smile. "I have unfinished business with you though dad, and I intend to finish it." She put her foot on my knee and rubbed up my thigh. I stopped her with my hand, and quickly scanned the room noticing he sat at a table with two other men who were dressed the same. His eyes were glued to Kayla.

"He's watching you. I think he likes you." I smiled at her. "Maybe you should have another dance with him?" I said as I moved her foot off my leg to rest on the edge of my chair.

"No." Kayla answered nonchalantly. "I told him we were getting ready to leave. Besides, I kinda like him and I wouldn't want you to give him a black eye for looking at me or a bloody nose for sniffing my perfume." She smiled. "I can check his package out some other time." She laughed.

Was I getting used to Kayla's vulgar language and sexual prowess? "You're so bad." I chuckled at her. I'm sure had we not been verbally sparring the last couple months, my mouth would have been wide open in astonishment at what my pure as the fresh snowfall daughter just said.

"No I'm not daddy." Kayla said as she sat up straighter. "I'm very good...and you're about to find out." She purred as her foot gently rubbed into my groin. Her bottom lip came out. "Where did your cock go?"

"It's put away." I said to her. "Not to come out again until I'm home and with your mother."

I finished off my drink, grabbed our bill and got up. I held out my hand to her and she took it to stand up. She turned toward the table Daniel was sitting at, gave a little wave, kissed her gloved hand and blew it at him. I put my hand in the small of her back and gently pushed her in front of me. I looked at Daniel's table and gave him a scowling look. Isn't that what dad's are supposed to do when some guy hits on their daughter? His smile instantly vanished from his face. I smiled at him while giving him the phone signal with my hand against my ear, nodded and mouthed to him 'she'll call.' His smile returned and he mouthed 'thank you.'

Kayla put her hand in the crook of my elbow as I was paying the bill with the credit card. As I was handing the valet the ticket to bring the car up, she reached over and crumpled it in her gloved hand. "I could use some fresh air. Do you mind if we walk to the car?" The bewildered valet shrugged his shoulders at me.

"I guess we could." I answered her. After the valet gave me detailed directions and a complete description of the type of car we were looking for, I thanked him. After all, I don't know where I'm going, or what my car looks like.

Our date ended as it always did. She took off her shoes and put her feet up on the seat and wrapped herself around my arm. She told me she had a fun time with me, how much she loved me, and how happy she was because I was her dad. This time however, I knew she feigned falling asleep against my arm as she had a faint little smile on her face and always flexed her pink nylon feet or wiggled her toes when I looked over to take a peek. She invited me in for a nightcap, which I turned down. With her standard kiss on the lips I have grown so accustomed to, and a "see ya later dad" she was gone.