My Daughter's Feet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Tomato." I said to her as she filled her coffee cup.

"Morning dad." She said in response and gave me a little peck on the cheek. "Ken is going to call the minute his ship gets in. Then I'll go get him." I nodded at her. Next to come down was Meredith. She had on a light purple short robe just above her knees and barefoot. She poured herself a cup of coffee, and returned our morning greeting. I checked her up and down. First time I had seen her in sleepwear. Nice set of legs I noted. No polish on her toenails.

The doorbell rang again and I went to answer it. It was another news station and another closing of the door in their face. I should get Sylvester back here. It was almost seven in the morning. I glanced at the grandfather clock. The pendulum had stopped swinging at six minutes after three. I stared at it with a confused look on my face. Each attempt I made to move, I stopped and stared at it again. I was sure I didn't dream that.

"What's the matter Mr. Baldwin? You okay?" Meredith's voice made me jump. It took me a minute to answer her.

"Nothing." I said to the clock. "Nothing." I said again as I turned to look at her. I looked her up and down again. Her blue doe eyes reminded me of Bridgette. I had a brief flash of Meredith on her knees looking up at me with my penis in her mouth. I blinked several times and shook my head.

"You sure you're okay?" Meredith asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah." I stuttered. "I'm fine Meredith. Didn't sleep well." The smell of bacon filtered through my senses. My stomach grumbled. Meredith looked down at it then laughed.

"Sounds like somebody is ready for breakfast." She gently and quickly patted my stomach. She turned and I followed her back into the kitchen. Katrina was standing at the stove frying bacon. She wore a beige short robe. Her butt cheeks stuck out from the bottom of the robe. Barefoot, left foot on top of right foot, each toenail painted a different color. Her robe was open far enough to see the valley between her breasts.

"Morning daddy. Sleep well?" Katrina asked smiling at me. I set my mug on the counter and hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her stomach.

"Morning Elmer. I love you." I whispered to Katrina. I kissed her fiery red hair. She tilted her head, exposing her neck to me while her free hand held the back of my head against her as I kissed her just below her ear, one on her neck, and one more on the top of her shoulder. She arched her back and pushed her bare butt cheeks into me a little when I kissed her neck. My soft penis fit into her butt crack.

"Mmmm. Love you too dad." Katrina purred. "I need to come home more often if I get this type of response just for frying bacon." She gently wiggled and briefly slid her butt crack up and down against my penis. I let her go and picked up my coffee mug to refill it. She gave me her little smile and batted her eyelashes at me before she leaned in and gave me a return kiss on the cheek. Meredith and Stephanie both gave a little laugh.

"You need to teach Ken how to be more loving in the morning dad." Stephanie laughed.

Trenton and Trevor entered the kitchen. Trevor sat in my chair and asked for a bowl of cereal. Trent crawled into Meredith's lap yawning and rubbing his eyes. The doorbell rang again and Stephanie got up and announced she would get rid of them this time.

"Guess we need Uncle Syl back over here." Katrina laughed.

"You can say that again." I laughed, she did. "Smart alec." I laughed at her. "I'll go wake up sleepy head." I said as I poured a fresh cup of coffee for Kayla. I gently knocked on Kayla's bedroom door before I opened it to peek in. She was still in bed, awake, looking at the ceiling. Her left leg below the knee was sticking out from the bed sheet, her bare sole facing me. The rest of her was covered and she was rubbing her stomach with both hands over the blankets. "Morning Turtle Dove." I softly said as I entered the room. "I brought you some coffee."

"Thanks dad." She softly answered still looking at the ceiling. She made no attempt to move and continued to rub her stomach. I stood there holding onto her cup of coffee. Her eyes were still red and puffy, her nose still red and raw, and she sniffled every now and then. Nothing was said between us, she never looked at me only the ceiling, she never moved, except her hands rubbing her stomach. I decided it was time to leave and went to place the coffee cup on the desk. "What am I going to do dad?" she finally said. "This doesn't work without Danny. This was going to be his last deployment. He promised me that." I pulled out the chair and sat down. She continued to talk still never looking at me, rubbing her stomach. I just sat and listened as she told me all about what they were going to do when Dan retired from the service. She babbled on about everything, including sex. Her hormones running wild being pregnant; a car she wanted to buy; a house she was looking at. What life is like being pregnant and horny with only her Battery Operated Boyfriend as a surrogate husband. She segued into things she told Corinne the night she died when it was her turn to spend time with her. My ears perked up when she mentioned Corinne said she could have the grandfather clock when I was ready to part with it. She stopped talking, continued to rub her stomach, and I gave her a few minutes in case she wanted to say more.

"Speaking of that, you didn't wind it very good." I said. For the first time, she looked at me and stopped rubbing her stomach.

"I haven't touched it. It needs to be dusted though." She looked back at the ceiling and went back to rubbing her stomach. "I know how you are about mom's things. I looked at it, yeah, noticed a layer of dust on it, but I wasn't going to touch it. I didn't want you yelling at me if you seen me." She sighed. "I definitely didn't need you yelling at me yesterday."

"Well who wound it then?" I asked her after a minute of silence.

Kayla shrugged her shoulders still looking at the ceiling. "I don't know." She paused for a moment. "I seen Trina look at it too, but I don't think she touched it either. It read the same time it always has since I noticed it stopped about a week after mom died. Six minutes after three." I closed my eyes and felt myself shake my head as if I had some kind of tic. "You okay dad?" I opened my eyes and blinked at her. She had a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah." I shortly said. "Didn't sleep well last night." I smiled at her. "You need to get up and get dressed. We have to go by Dan's parents today." I took her hand off her stomach and kissed it before I rubbed it with my hand. "Everything will be fine Kayla. You have to believe God needed Dan for some reason right now." I kissed and rubbed her hand again. "Congratulations on making me a grandpa again. Don't keep secrets like that from me next time." I chuckled. "We're all here to help you through this."

"Haha very funny dad." She gave a little smile. "There won't be a next time. I'm done having children. My due date is January 17th. I'm hoping for a new year's baby though."

I smiled and winked at her. "Good luck with that. Good Houdini trick hiding it from everyone. I'm sure Dan's parents will be surprised. We all need a little good news."

She laughed at me. "I had to tell you eventually. Otherwise you'd be taking me to the hospital and I'd be having a baby in the ambulance." I chuckled as she put a finger to her head. "Or have you seen that one already?" I laughed as I shook my head at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead "Kiss my baby bump for luck dad?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her. "Sure. Why not. I could use a little luck." Kayla lifted the covers, swung her legs out, and sat up on the bed. She only had on black panties cut high on her thigh. Her breasts were bigger than I remember and the tan lines showed me how little of her breasts didn't get sun. Her nipples stuck out like pencil erasers from bright pink areolas. She opened her tanned legs slightly, gave me her daddy smile while rubbing her right hand over her baby bump, and motioned with a finger of her other hand for me to come closer. I got on my knees from the desk chair and moved between her legs. Her hands held the back of my head against her as I kissed her baby bump above her belly button. Her right leg came over my shoulder, the back of her knee resting on it, her lower leg across my back her heel against my spine. She guided my head lower, I kissed her belly button and she let out a small gasp. Still guiding me lower I kissed her exposed skin above her panties, before I turned my head and started to kiss the inside of her right thigh, all the way down her leg. I kissed behind her knee as her left hand went inside her panties, continued down until her foot was on my shoulder and I kissed her ankle.

"You better not stop dad." Kayla whispered and looked down at me with half-closed eyes. "A pregnant woman is very horny. I won't be held responsible for my actions if you continue."

"We need to stop Kayla. I'm not going any further." I said to her as I put her foot down and got up from the floor. "When you're ready, come down for breakfast. Bacon is already cooking."

We spent the day at Dan's parents house. His father gave a brief statement to the media, and they left us alone for the rest of the day. Kayla, Katrina, Ken and I sat at their kitchen table with them and discussed the funeral arrangements. Meredith, Stephanie and the grandchildren watched a movie and played Wii in the other room. The army told Dan's father his company was ambushed, and he went down shooting. Kayla started crying again and held my hand as she leaned into and sobbed on my shoulder. Katrina wrapped her arms around my upper arm and sobbed into me as well. The good news of course, Kayla was pregnant. When Dan's parents smiled, hugged her, and talk of the baby shower began, I felt guilty for taking advantage of her emotional state this morning. Kayla wore socks and shoes today, and every now and then when her leg would start to shake, she placed her foot on top of mine until she calmed down.

Kayla stayed by Dan's parents. Tomorrow they were going to be visited by the Army to give them all the details of what happened and when his body will be returned to the United States. Trina and Meredith took the master bedroom again, Ken and Stephanie slept in his room. It was an early night, the house dark and quiet by ten-thirty. I stretched out in my recliner and stared at the wedding picture of Corinne and I on the wall. Like I did every night since she died. "You and Bridge going to visit me and explain what the heck that was all about last night?" I whispered to it. Corinne's bell didn't ring tonight as I fell asleep. No weird dream but I woke up anyway. It was one in the morning. The pendulum on the grandfather clock when I looked was still and silent. The clock still read six minutes after three. I heard somebody in the kitchen, so I went to investigate. Meredith was making two sandwiches.

"I'm sorry if I woke you Mr. Baldwin." Meredith said. "I'm starved."

"No, you didn't wake me." I said as I yawned. "I don't think I slept a full night since August." I looked her over. She was wearing the short light purple robe she was wearing this morning, socks on her feet.

"Well I can understand why." She said as she handed me one of the sandwiches and hopped up on the counter. "Sleeping in that chair can't be good for you. I don't mind sleeping on the couch. You could sleep in your bed." I was chewing on a fabulous sandwich leaning against the counter looking down at the floor. She crossed her legs at the ankles and gently swung them back and forth.

"Nah." I said with a mouthful of sandwich. "You and Trina can have the bed. I'm used to the chair. It's kind of comfortable." I swallowed and took another bite. "Fabulous sandwich by the way." I shook the sandwich at her.

"Thank you Mr. Baldwin." She replied and gave me a little smile chewing on her own sandwich.

"I know..." I said before I swallowed. "...I've told you repeatedly to call me Brad." I took another bite of the fabulous sandwich.

"Well..." she said before she swallowed. "...I don't think you like me, Mr. Baldwin." She took another bite. "Since I'm a lesbian and with your daughter. You don't have any pet name for me."

"Don't be silly Meredith." I said as I finished the sandwich and reached into the fridge to grab a bottle of beer. I held one up, and she shook her head no. I popped the cap and took a swallow. "I like you. I wouldn't tell you to call me Brad otherwise. Just because you're lesbian...so what." I shrugged my shoulders and took another swallow of my beer. "I admit, it took me a while to figure it out but...I'm okay with it." She finished her sandwich and reached over lightly trailing her fingers along the back of my hand as she grasped the beer bottle.

"May I?" Meredith's big blue doe eyes looked at me as she smiled. "Just a swallow to wash the sandwich down." Her light touch and doe eyes had an effect on me. I simply nodded at her, and by the time she took a swallow and handed me the bottle back, I was fully erect in my sweatpants. They were tenting out obscenely. Her doe eyes, which never left mine, now looked down at it. "Wow." She softly said, her eyes looking up again. "Trina told me you were huge. I thought she was just bragging you up."

I stuttered at her for a couple seconds, but I couldn't move or cover my erection. "I'm sorry Meredith." Stuttering again: "I don't mean to offend you."

Meredith gave a light laugh. "It's okay Mr. Baldwin. You're definitely not offending me. Even lesbians like to see a hard cock every now and then instead of a fake one." She looked back down at it and gave it a little kick with her socked foot. "Trina told me you like feet." She reached down and took her sock off. Her doe eyes looking at me as she lightly trailed the back of her hand she had the sock in, up the length of my erection still in my sweatpants. It made me shudder. "Do you like mine?" I looked down at her bare foot. No toenail polish, but they looked clean. Her foot was a little wider than I would have expected a little bigger gap between her first and second toe. Her second and third toes were the same length, her fourth and fifth toe a little shorter than each other. She wiggled her toes, and I gave her a little nod. She gave a little laugh. "Trina said you would." She shifted on the counter and lightly placed my erection in between her first and second toe, her bare foot against my length through my sweatpants and held it there. "Elmer loves to kiss my feet and suck my toes when he fucks me. Trina loves to give me a footjob before I fuck her. I have never given a footjob, but sure wouldn't mind having you teach me. She attacked me after you put your cock in her ass crack this morning. She wasn't wearing panties you know." She removed her foot, put her sock back on and jumped down from the counter. "You should have a talk with her. She doesn't think you love her as much as you love Kayla."

"That's not true." I said, finally able to speak. "I have always loved her. I have always—"

Meredith held her hand up to stop me. "I know. You always tell her you love her. I have never seen you treat her like a red-headed step-child. I've only seen you treat her like a father would treat the daughter he loves. I wish my father would be more loving and understanding with me like you are with her. I understand there was a couple rocky years in there, and it wasn't all your fault. But..." she held her finger up. "...she sees how different you act with Kayla. Kayla always seems to be touching you, and you react." She looked down at my semi-erect penis then back at me. "Trina wants the same reaction that Kayla gets... the one I just got."

The tic in my head returned. "I don't understand." I shook my head again. "Why. Tell me why."

"She loves you." Meredith gave a little laugh. "You're the only man she loves. Well, besides Ken and Dan." She gave another little laugh. "Ken or Dan wouldn't stand a chance with her though. She'd treat 'em like all the other guys."

"What?" I shook my head again trying to process all this. "Other guys? Isn't she lesbian?"

"Bi." Meredith replied. "We both are." I had the tic again. "When the mood strikes us for some real cock, we go get it from the club. She is very cruel, heavy into cock and ball torture and orgasm denial. She loves to have a guy tied down, fucking him in the ass, then punch his balls and twist his cock just before he shoots his wad." I gasped and gave a little jump. It sounded that painful. "Or she punches his balls when his cock is in me."

I held up my hand. "Stop." Meredith gave a little laugh. "I don't need to know. Too painful to even hear about." Meredith's doe eyes bored into mine and she smiled. She looked down again and seen I was soft, my sweatpants back to normal. She gave a little smile. She held my face in between her perfectly manicured hands, and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. Her doe eyes looked straight at me. "Kayla's wedding ring a bell?"Instantly, it popped into my head.

"I wike feewing it against me dad. She whispered. "Onwy youws though."

"Wow. I guess I never really caught it." I said. "Never knew she was serious about it."

"That's okay." Meredith gave a laugh. "It took Mrs. Baldwin to slap you alongside the head for you to see she preferred women. I keep telling her if it has nothing to do with fires or people being hurt, you're a little naïve about things." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Now you know. I better get back up to bed. We have a long day again tomorrow." She opened my sweatpants, put her hand in and gently held my soft penis. She looked down at it and gently squeezed me again. "Elmer wouldn't care if I seen or played with it, but Trina would be jealous if you came for me first. I better stop before I get too carried away." After taking her hand out, she started to leave the kitchen, stopped and turned. She gave me a little smile. "Talk to her. You might be...surprised...at what she tells you."

"Meredith." I said and she stopped again to look at me. I looked at the floor for a minute. "Thanks." She politely nodded her head and turned away. "Meredith..." she looked at me again. "...Aren't you going to make her a sandwich since I ate hers?"

"Really Mr. Baldwin?" Meredith gave a little laugh and looked at the ceiling before her doe eyes settled back on me. "You really are naïve aren't you?" I held my hands up in a 'what' gesture. "I wasn't making a sandwich for her. Never said I was." She winked. "Goodnight dad."