My Daughter's Feet Ch. 14

Story Info
Dreamland?
1.8k words
4.58
14.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

Meredith sat on my lap slowly and casually stroking my penis against her left thigh. My hand fondled her left foot. She had on her light purple short robe with nothing on underneath it. Her breasts were covered but when she was on the upstroke, I could almost see her nipple. Every now and then she would stop stroking and wiggle her toes in my hand while giving me her big blue doe eyes. "You wanna see my pussy Mr. Baldwin?" I nodded yes and she opened her legs a little bit for me. I only get to see it for a second before she quickly closed her thighs trapping my penis in between them. She then just stroked the head lightly between her forefinger and thumb. "You gonna cum for me Mr. Baldwin?" My penis drooled pre-cum and she rubbed it back into my penis head. "I think you are Mr. Baldwin. In fact, I think you're gonna cum very soon." She opened her legs a little and began to stroke my entire shaft with just her forefinger and thumb putting pressure on the vein before she wrapped her hand around my penis. She gripped it tighter and began to stroke faster. She whispered in my ear: "I told you I would milk your balls empty. I meant it." She picked up the pace of her stroking. "Cum for me Mr. Baldwin." My hips bucked into her hand. "That's it. Don't hold back. Let it go. I want all of it." I grunted and tightened my grip on her foot. "That's it daddy. Hold onto my foot and cum." Just before I exploded she held the base of my cock tightly in her hand. I whimpered as she lightly laughed into my ear and denied me my orgasm which at this time I needed so badly. When the impending failed explosion died down, she put me against her wet pussy. "I need you in here." She whispered. "I want daddy's cock to impregnate me. Kiss me daddy."

Those words jolted me awake. I was in my chair as usual, the house completely silent. The only thing really different was the hard-on the size of Florida I sported. And, to my surprise, I was jerking myself. I stared at the wedding picture of Corinne and I. I don't normally masturbate, but this dream had pushed me too far. Her eyes danced at me and I stroked myself faster. All the memories of Corinne taking care of me flooded into my brain, including her voice as her eyes danced at me, and her smile seemed to grow wider. Her voice in my head was keeping time with the swinging of the pendulum.

"That's it baby. Jack-off to me."

I couldn't stop myself. I exploded all over my shirt. My ejaculation seemed like it went forever. My toes even curled and each stroke I was shouting her name in my head. Each stroke of my hand pulled out another stream. Each stream I could hear her new mantra.

"Yes baby. Cum for me. I'll take care of you. Trust me."

My orgasm eventually came to an end. I stared at her in her wedding dress remembering the nylon footjob she gave me at our wedding when she sat across from me as I was talking to Sylvester. The wedding picture on the wall was taken about 10 minutes later as my cum was still drying on her white nylons. Coming down from the orgasmic high and my breathing returning to normal, I tried to figure out when the last time was I had an orgasm so intense. I couldn't pinpoint a time since both Corinne and Bridgette died. In fact, Bridgette probably did the job for me the last time I came. I put my arm over my eyes, my hand still on my penis and chuckled to myself. I jerked it to my dead wife. Wanked; stroked; jacked; masturbated; played pocket pool; and how many other names were there? Couldn't I at least have thought of somebody alive? I looked over at the grandfather clock which was still. What the heck was up with that? I wondered to myself.

"Wow Dad. " My head whipped around to find Katrina looking at me standing against the doorway which leads into the kitchen. She had on her beige short robe and holding onto a glass of water. Her mothers' brown eyes locked onto mine. I was horrified she caught me masturbating, yet I was unable to move a muscle. I couldn't speak either without it coming out as a high-pitched trumpet. "Been a while since I seen a man cum." She said before taking a sip of the water. "I usually don't let them. Remember? Meredith told you that." She strode across to me and sat down on the arm of the chair. Her fiery red hair covered her right eye, but her left eye remained locked onto mine. She brought her glass to her lips which had a coy smile and took another sip of the water. "But I do have to say..." she said as she put the glass onto her bare leg. "...you do have the biggest cock I've ever seen." I looked down briefly at my penis, my sperm still clinging to my hand. She looked down also and took her finger to swipe some of my ejaculate from my hand. She rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. "No, I don't like when my men decided they can cum whenever they want to. I prefer to be in control of their orgasms." She looked back at me with the coy smile still on her face. "But even I can tell you definitely needed to get rid of some sperm." She licked her lips quickly. "Such a big load dad, that can't be good for your prostrate." She giggled. "I'd tell you to put it away, but it looks like some cleaning up is necessary."

"Trina..." I gasped. "...please—"

"Please what dad?" Katrina chuckled. "Looks like the job is done. You don't need me to do anything for you." She chuckled again.

"I'm.....looking for the right words here...." I started to say. "You kinda caught me in a very embarassing situation."

"Psh." Katrina waved her hand at me. "All guys masturbate, even dads." She set her glass of water on the floor.

"Yeah but I never thought I would be caught, especially by my daughter." I said a little too hastily.

"Really dad." Katrina's gaze locked back onto mine. "Is that so?" I only nodded. Still looking at me, she used her finger to swipe a little more of my sperm from the back of my hand. "So who were you thinking of? Mom?" She studied the glob for a second. "Meredith?" She put her finger and thumb together. "Kayla?" She looked back at me. "Or me." She put her finger in her mouth and sucked my sperm off of it. "You taste good dad." She smiled. "I bet it would taste even better if it was still warm." With that, she bent over and took the head of my penis into her mouth. She ran her tongue back and forth underneath the head forcing me to let go of my penis and holding onto the arm of the chair from the intense pleasure. Once I removed my hand she took as much as she could into her mouth while wrapping her hand around the rest. She slid to the floor and got in between my legs, took her other hand and began to fondle my balls. She began to jack me, coupled with her suction and tongue movement, I was humping into her mouth. Corinne always gave me world-class head but either it had been so long since I had a blow job or Katrina was just that good, I felt myself on the edge of eruption in just a few minutes.

I gasped at her. "Oh my God Katrina. What are you doing?"

She took me out of her mouth long enough to say: "Just let it go dad. Let me make you cum." She took me back into her mouth and doubled her efforts. I came. I came hard into my baby girls' mouth. She swallowed my load while looking at me through her left eye, since her right was still covered by her fiery red hair. She continued to hold me there letting me throb in her mouth for a few minutes while I came down from my orgasm. When I finished, she let me go and lovingly stoked my cock which was losing its hardness against her cheek.

"I was right." Katrina softly said. "You do taste better warm."

"Katrina..." I just as softly said while regaining control of my breathing. "That was incredible. Thank you."

"No need to thank me dad." Katrina giggled. "Any one of us would've taken care of you. All you had to do was ask."

"What?" I asked with a little confusion in my voice

"Well dad..." Katrina started to say. "...let me tell you a little secret. There are two girls in this house right now who wants to fuck you. Another girl who doesn't live here, who is currently pregnant, also wants to fuck you. We all want to make sure you get the sexual release you need, the kind mom and Aunt Bridgette gave you." She chuckled as she turned around and lifted her foot into my lap. "You don't have to jack off dad, or whatever you want to call it." She put her toes against my soft penis and gently wiggled them against it. "All three of us are more than willing to do that for you." She removed her foot then stood up and leaned forward to kiss me on my forehead. "I'm not telling them what happened here. But just so you know, whenever you want, we will give you whatever you want. None of us want to be in any type of relationship with a man, but we wouldn't mind fooling around with, or teasing or even fucking a cock every now and then. Process that dad." She laughed. "See you in the morning." She got up off the floor and looked down at my soft penis against my thigh. "Better put him away..." She winked at me. "...at least until later."

It did take me quite a while to process this new found information. After I cleaned myself up and stared at the wedding picture of Corinne and I on the wall, I started to fall back asleep. Corinne's words replaying over and over in my head. "I'll take care of you. Trust me." As I was falling asleep I could swear I seen her wink at me. As I passed from consciousness to dreamland, for the first time in about a month, Corinne's bell rang.

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers