My Daughter's Feet Ch. 16

Story Info
Author's notes. (non-erotic)
1k words
4.65
11.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

I started writing this story as an assignment for my Creative Writing class in college. Being kind of a class clown I thought I would shock and awe my professor with a fictional tale of incest. Imagine my surprise when not only did she not bat an eye at my story category, but I also received high marks on it. The story originally was planned for six chapters. I had so much fun with it I continued on even after the class ended. I decided to post on this site as I have been a fan of reading stories from here. However, it became a lot of work I was not expecting. A lot of chapters were written only to be cast aside in favor of a different chapter. Then in different chapters I had to backlog the story to make it understandable--Katrina's lisp for example. Then, I did get a case of writers block on how to end this story the most believable way possible and set the story aside and started to write other stories. Someday maybe I will submit those, but I just couldn't leave this story hanging out there without a decent ending. I really did not have a good idea how to end the story once I mixed and meshed chapters to keep the story believable in a fiction sense. I strove to make the story as real as possible and tried not to introduce things to make it go stupid or make it a quick jerk story. I wanted it to be a loving story most of all. I finally decided to take a chapter I had originally rejected and turn it into the final chapter. The chapter I selected was originally chapter 5, heavy on BDSM, with Brad and Katrina. Yep, I said Katrina. If you read the final chapter, you know how different it turned out.

I thank all the people who commented on the series either on the site or via e-mail. Some of them were mean, but most were encouraging. I would like to take a little time here and explain some things that have been questioned.

1. The story IS a fictional story. All names used are NOT implied to mean anyone in my family or anybody else's family. FICTION! I have mentioned more than once throughout various chapters this story is fiction. So stop sending hate emails about how sick I am to have sex with my daughters. Don't like it? Don't read it. And if the only thing you can comment on to call the story stupid is a spelling error, don't comment.

2. Yes, I originally posted the beginning chapters in the incest/taboo category. That was before this story ballooned to 15 chapters.

3. I developed the story around the Baldwins living in St. Augustine, Florida. I have been there many times and absolutely love it there. In the story I mentioned places such as Julington Creek and the Mayport Basin but never where they actually lived.

4. The grandfather clock has a much larger role in the story than what was actually submitted. When I was hacking and chopping, a lot of it came out. But I left a little in there just because I'm the author and I can.

5. Corrine's ankle bracelet also has a larger role in the original story. The bracelet and the clock go together in a whole different branch of the story where Corinne is punishing Brad by haunting him after her death because of his incestuous relationship with Katrina. There also was a whole chapter on why the ankle bracelet is the only one she has, and involved Bridgette who also has an ankle bracelet. It was intended to be a type of collar to show ownership. But I felt it went too far off the storyline I was trying to pursue

6. Originally, Corinne never confronted Brad about Kayla or any type of incestuous relationship. After Corinne's death, Katrina was going to take her place. Notice how I kept writing about how much Katrina looked like Corrine, and the dream involved Katrina after Dan's death. I first brought it out in Kayla's wedding and repeated it again in the conversation with Meredith. That was intended to be a big hint on how the story was going to end.

7. Bridgette was originally planned as Brad's drugged out sister and she met a horrible death in which Brad couldn't save her. A whole chapter was about Bridgette and her demise but ended up getting thrown out. The beginning of the chapter was actually very witty and my proofreaders were rolling in laughter. Again, I felt it went too far off the storyline I was trying to pursue. So instead I gave Bridgette a "second chance." There was a back story to it but after I submitted to the site I had sex involving a minor in the chapter. Of course the folks at Literotica rejected it and after I reread my chapter I realized my error and deleted it all. You will find that in chapter 6 and as you go through it you will see there are parts in there that just doesn't make sense. After it got approved I discovered that a little imagination was going to have to be used for some parts to make sense.

8. Originally Katrina was going to be the daughter that actually pushes Brad over to the taboo and ends up carrying his grandchild/child to complete the family her and Meredith want. Kayla wasn't supposed to be pregnant at all, and Dan was just supposed to be a one chapter deal. (The date chapter) The story was intended all along to be about Katrina, the shy lesbian daughter; using Kayla as a setup and pull a switcheroo at the end. Kayla's fans however convinced me to end the story the way I did.

9. Meredith was originally planned as a pre-op transsexual. I hinted towards it a few times, but in the end never brought it out.

10. Brad, Brady is a little anagram for me, the author-- Bardsy. Not Tom Brady the Patriots quarterback. Yes I am a fan of the game of football, but I did not intentionally use his last name for my main character.

11. There will not be a sequel. The Baldwin story is done.

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers