My Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know where I was, heaven seemed good at that moment, so that's where I stayed until my vision returned.

I was looking up at Laura, still in me and above me.

'That make you happy baby?' She enquired with a lovely smile playing on her soft lips.

'Oh Laura, I feel fantastic, please don't let today end darling.' I whispered to her.

She glanced across at the clock, 'we have maybe 2 hours before Becky returns,' she said.

'That's enough for us to make love again,' I said deferentially.

'Yes it is sweetness, now turn over; I'm going to fuck your bum hole!'

'Laura, please don't, you can't, I've never had anything in there.' I pleaded.

'Get turned over Lisa, now!' An order!

She pulled up and out of my quivering pussy, I slowly turned myself over, for her to do with me, whatever she wanted to do.

Pushing her knees gently between mine, she said to me softly, 'don't worry babe, just relax, and go with it, it will hurt a bit at first, but just let it happen okay?'

'Yes,' I was scared, I just didn't know what to expect, I had never had anal sex, I had never wanted it, but here I was, about to be deflowered anally, by my young and sexy, powerful beautiful lover.

I could feel her hand and dildo rubbing around my bum cheeks, lining her self up I thought, then I felt a nudge.

'A bit higher,' I heard myself say in astonishment.

I heard a soft giggle. 'That's my girl,' she said quietly.

It suddenly popped me open, and in it went, I squealed.

'Keep still Lisa,' she said.

I did, but I couldn't help wiggling my bum at the intrusion, then I felt her gently exerting the pressure, she was pushing it in me now.

'Oh, Oh, Oh Laura,' I moaned.

'Its okay babes, Im loving you, just remember that, it's what you want me to do isn't it?'

'Yes Laura, please yes!'

I felt as if my arse was going to blow outwards, such was the feeling of fulfilment in me.

I heard growling, mewling, moaning, groaning, then I realised it was me!

Laura was slowly pumping the dildo in and out of me.

'Cum for me when you are ready Lisa, okay baby?'

I got my hand down to my pussy and felt for my clit, it was there waiting for me, as soon as I touched it I came in a very extremely loud howl!

Laura bit my neck at the same time I came, got her hands under me and ravaged my nipples; my orgasm was immense, just as big as my first one, and totally different too.

I didn't feel her getting off me, and collecting me in her arms, but that's where I was when I came to.

My right arm was under Laura, her left arm around my neck, up on her elbow, leaning over me, holding my left wrist.

Her right leg cocked over mine, I was held, and she was kissing me, and her tongue was dancing in my mouth.

Her right hand working on both nipples, sending me over the edge again, another orgasm washed through me.

'Come on,' she said. 'In the shower now,' and raced off.

I dashed after her, and we had a glorious loving shower, we never let the other have any peace at all, it was lovely.

I had to wash my hair too, because it was full of her juices, but it left me very vulnerable, and defenceless to her advances, which I couldn't resist.

We dressed hurriedly, and went down stairs to await Becky.

I think I was in love with Laura; it was the most amazing day I had ever had.

'Laura,' I said, 'what made you bring that dildo, or do you always carry it about with you.' I asked.

'Well,' she said, 'I brought it to use on Becky, but as soon as I met you, I knew you were the one who would want, and need it.'

'To be honest, I do prefer older women, they are more submissive.'

'And I could see it in your eyes, the moment you checked me out.'

'Because a lesbian knows these things don't they?' She said to me.

'Becky? Is she a lesbian too?' I was astonished at her statement.

'No she isn't, well not yet anyway,' she laughed.

'Do you think I can't seduce any woman I want to Lisa? Laura stated.'

'Laura, I know you can, it's just happened to me, it, and you are beautiful for it too.' I admitted.

'I loved every second of loving, and being loved by you; I would never have missed this for the world.' I told her.

'You almost drove me insane, did you know that?' I asked her.

'Oh yes Lisa, I knew,' she giggled.

'Laura, what about Becky?' I worried, 'will you leave her alone now, now that you have me?'

'Do you want me to leave her alone Lisa?

'Do you want her not to experience loving, and being loved by another woman, as we have just had?' She asked.

I couldn't find a way to say no to that at all.

Why should any person be denied what I had just been through, it just had to be voluntarily accepted, or rejected, by that person alone?

'Laura, I can't say no to that, but do you need to do it here? I don't think I could handle it, knowing you were with her here, in my home, when I want and need you to love me too.' I questioned her.

'Yes I understand how you feel babe,' she told me, 'but don't worry; you will have your fill of me while I am here okay?'

'Promise me.' I asked her as I closed my arms around her for a kiss.

'Promise, she returned.

Becky came home, just as we finished that one last kiss, Laura sat down, and I put the kettle on, it was at that very moment my bum protested and decided it was in pain, I let out a soft moan.

'Mum, are you alright?' She asked me, looking to me in concern.

'Yes Honey, I just have a little pain right where I shouldn't in my bum, it feels like I've had something in there.' I pondered, as I gave Laura a suggestive smile.

Laura came to my room late that night, thank God my husband was away, it also gave me great satisfaction that Laura was making me turn to liquid at her touches, and not seducing Becky.

But in reality, I did now want Becky to experience what another woman could do, for a willing female; I'm the living proof aren't I?

Before Laura left me in the early hours, she asked me to let her know when my husband would be away for more than one night.

I thought a moment, and remembered he had told me he was away next month, for 4 weekday nights at a conference or something.

'Why?' I asked her.

'My mum wants to see you,' she said.

'Your mum wants to see me?' I queried.

'Yes' Laura said.

'But why does she want to see me, what for?'

'Lisa, you know my last name?' She asked.

'Yes, it's Sanders, isn't it?' I offered.

'Yes it is,' she said, 'but that's my dads surname, my mums name, who is now divorced from him, is Lawrence, her name is Jennifer Lawrence, you remember her?'

I was utterly stunned, if I hadn't been laid down, I would have fallen over that was a cert!

I don't know why she did what she did next, but her fingers dove into my pussy, and captured me again.

I was held by her fingers in me, hers.

'Jennifer is your mum?' I whispered.

'Yes Lisa, she is, and she wants to meet you again, she lives alone now, she has often talked about you, she told me she had had a school affair with you, but asked me not to reveal it to Becky, until I had told you, but me getting you wasn't part of the plan!' She had to stifle a loud guffaw at that.

I giggled myself now, I could see the funny side of it, but it also had a serious side too, one that had to be reconciled.

'Does she know about your sexual preferences Laura?' I asked.

'Of course she does silly, she's my mum!'

'Yes, you are your mother's daughter,' I said.

'I know that now, If I had taken a moment when I first met you I could have guessed, because you look so much like her.'

'You did say I reminded you of an old school friend, but by then, you were too busy lusting after me, weren't you?' She told me.

'You wanted me immediately, I knew that right off!'

'That's why I went after you; and Im sure you wouldn't have been able to stop me, would you?' Laura said.

'No, I wouldn't, nor did I want to Laura.' I replied

'And I am so glad for that, I really am.' I murmured.

She kissed me good night, or was it morning, and left me to think, ponder and worry about the possible consequences of these revelations.

12