My Daughter's Garter Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers

“Well?”

“Well, what?” Andie used her free hand to push her hair back behind her ear. “I was just changing my clothes. Is that a crime?”

“Don’t take that tone with me, young lady.” I tried my best to sound firm and in control. Deliberate, not angry. “I’m a lot less concerned about your clothing than I am about the other stuff.”

That got her. A flicker of fear flashed over her face. Since she didn’t know just what I knew, she took refuge in silence, waiting for me to show my hand. I spoke slowly, trying to sound calm and stern.

“Since your mother is out, and you were gone, I decided to take a drive.” No point in telling her how I really found her. Parents get to keep secrets too, you know. “I was going through the park, and I spotted what I thought might be Keith’s car. When I got near enough to it, I saw my daughter’s bare ass hanging out the window as she had sex in a car with a boy.”

Andrea’s face colored as I spoke, and she turned redder and redder as I went on, obviously embarrassed beyond belief. She was more humiliated than I’d ever seen anybody. I suspected that it was every girl’s nightmare to have her dad seeing her have sex. Her eyes couldn’t meet mine, and she took a sudden interest in staring at the floor.

“What I want to know is this – do you always have sex with your dates, or was this your first time?”

“Daddy!” A tiny flash of anger at my misunderstanding. But she still refused to look up as she went on in a quiet voice, “I don’t have sex with them. I’ve never had sex with them. You just wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.”

She gathered her thoughts for a minute, still blushing furiously. No girl wants to have a conversation like this with her dad. Andie spoke softly, ashamed and still so embarrassed that I could watch as waves of red washed over her. The flush spread from her face down between her tits, and I briefly wondered just how far it would go. She still couldn’t bring herself to look at me, and she almost whispered her answer. “The boys in school just expect it. If you want to have any dates at all then you have to do it. If you don’t, then everybody ignores you. You don’t get to go out, you don’t have any friends. It doesn’t mean anything.”

“So you just have sex with every boy who asks you out?”

“No, Daddy. I’ve never had sex with any of them. I mean, some of the girls do, but you can get by with a blowjob for most of the boys. It’s just something you just have to do.”

“So you’ve never had sex with any of them? You understand that any girl’s daddy would find that a little hard to believe after he’s seen what I’ve seen.”

Still humiliated and unable to look me in the eye, Andie went on in a monotone that clearly indicated that this was common knowledge and that she shouldn’t have to be explaining it to me. “Well, it’s true. They’re just boys, Daddy. All they care about is getting off. They don’t care about the girls at all. As long as they can get a blowjob, that’s all that matters to them.”

I was contemplating what to say next when I suddenly remembered the flash of her pussy that I’d seen through the car window. I said, “Lift up your skirt,” gesturing at it with my hand.

“What?”

“You heard me. Lift up your skirt.”

“No, Daddy!”

“I want to know if I saw what I thought I saw. You don’t want me any angrier than I am now.” I let a little anger show, and I made my voice more demanding and louder, speaking one word at a time. “Lift. Up. Your. Skirt.”

Ashamed, Andrea’s eyes took on a distant focus as she turned her head away and stared at the wall over her shoulder. She still held her high heels in her left hand, and she had to use her right to obey me. Her delicate fingers dropped to the hem of her skirt and she lifted it slowly, revealing herself to me. Her hand held her skirt up, her pussy just visible below her fingers. The stockings ended below her crotch, and the contrast between the dark hose and her creamy thighs was surely the most erotic thing I’d ever seen.

My earlier glimpse of her pussy was confirmed - her slit was completely shaved. Not a hair on it. I couldn’t help but think that there hadn’t been any more hair on her the last time I saw between her legs, which must have been about the time she learned to dress herself. Since I’d had a peek in the park I wasn’t too shocked at the sight of her hairless slit. What did surprise me was that Andrea had the tiniest pussy I’ve ever seen. It didn’t look like it belonged to a full grown woman at all. She was still slick with her own cum, the tiny lips of her tiny pussy were barely visible under her bald pudendum. God, she looked sexy!

As I said, I’ve always been a leg man, and the sight of her standing there in those dark stockings and garterbelt was almost more than I could bear. Her delicate hand poised over her bare pussy, her shoeless feet in those sheer stockings, those beautiful legs, and her high heels dangling from her fingers. She looked helpless and tiny and sexy all a once. A little girl on the cusp of becoming a woman. I wished that my dick was big enough to touch every part of her all at once and to drown those gorgeous legs in cum.

Finally I was able to control my reverie. I said, “You can put it down.” Still unable to look at me and still blushing with embarrassment, Andrea let her hem drop.

“You mean to tell me that you did that to yourself, but you haven’t actually used it?”

“I just like the way it feels, Daddy.” She still whispered, embarrassed but sincere. “I’ve never let a boy do anything but touch me there, and they’re so inexperienced that it never does anything for me. I’d never do that for a boy. I just did it for me.”

Like I said, Andrea never lies to me. She may have been sneaking out and giving blowjobs, but she had never told me that she wasn’t. She was telling me that she was still a virgin, and I had to believe her. Should I punish her? Or would that just make thing worse? I knew that I couldn’t keep this from her mother, but that didn’t help me decide what to do right this minute.

I shook my head and said, almost to myself, “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.”

If possible, Andie started blushing even harder. She bent at the knees so that she could put her shoes down on the floor. She stood back up straight and took a sudden interest in the bottom button of her blouse, toying with it with both hands. She couldn’t look at me as she mumbled something under her breath that I didn’t quite catch.

“What did you say?”

Still blushing and staring at her button, Andrea said softly, “You could make me give you a blowjob.”

I can’t begin to describe my shock. I won’t say that the picture of her lips around my dick didn’t pop into my head, but I was determined to not get flustered by my daughter’s sexuality. “I was thinking more along the lines of how long to ground you. You know, I’m not one of your teenage boyfriends. You can’t get me on your side by offering me sex.”

“I just thought……… Well, you know you want me to.” Andie gestured towards my crotch. I glanced down and was kind of surprised to see that my dick was so swollen that it was clearly visible through my pants. I suddenly realized that it had been hard and straining since I’d brought her in. God, it was no wonder that she thought I wanted her. Part of me did.

“Never mind that.” I wasn’t going to allow this conversation to be sidetracked by my dick. “It’s just that you’re my little girl, and I want the best for you. I don’t think you’re going to get what you want by behaving this way.”

Andrea padded over to me in her stockings. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder while she hugged me close. “I know you just want what’s best for me, Daddy. But I’ve never had sex with any of them. They’re just too immature. I mean they’ve tried, but I’ve always wanted something else.” I relaxed a little. She was right. She was still my little girl, and I did just want what was best for her, my own lust notwithstanding. She was going to get laid someday, right? I suddenly realized that she was holding me closely enough that she could feel my dick straining against her belly. I pulled my hips back a little bit and looked down at her.

“Well, I guess I’ve always know that it would happen sooner or later. I was just shocked. Daddys don’t like to think about their daughters having sex. What you were doing was just normal, even if I don’t like to think about it. Besides, I guess a girl’s first time should be in the backseat of a car with a boy she thinks she’s in love with.

Andrea leaned back, her arms still around my neck. I could feel her trembling as if she was afraid. She looked me in the eye for the first time since I’d caught her, searching for something. She must have found what she was looking for, because I could sense her resolve harden. She was still blushing furiously when she spoke softly, but there was no mistaking what she said this time. “But I’ve always had this dream that you’d be my first time.”

I felt my eyes widen and my dick harden. My little girl was serious – she wanted me to have sex with her. She’d wanted it for a long time. Not just a blowjob to buy me off, but sex. Suddenly the things she’d been saying tonight made more sense. She’d wanted somebody more mature, the high school boys didn’t know how to treat a girl, boys just wanted to get off. She’d been leading up to this all along, and I hadn’t caught on. I was like a deer in the headlights, transfixed by what was rushing at me. I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t move. I just stared back into her dark eyes, a new understanding of my daughter emerging.

“See, Daddy?” Still staring into my eyes, Andrea reached for my hand. She took it in hers and lifted her skirt out of the way. She spread her legs a little so that she could place my palm on her slippery bald pussy. She held my hand against her as she wiggled her hips so that my unmoving hand caressed her puffy lips. She closed her eyes and moaned a little as she shuddered from the pleasure of my palm cupping her tiny slit.

“See how wet I am?” she whispered. “Doesn’t that give you a clue? I’ve wanted you so bad for so long. And now I know that you want me too. You might not have realized it in your head, but your dick isn’t lying to us. And neither’s my pussy.”

Andrea opened her eyes so that she could look into mine. “Fuck me, Daddy. I know you want to. Please?”

I guess that I didn’t object quite quickly enough, because Andrea jumped on my few seconds of stunned silence as if it was approval. She took my cummy hand in both of hers and began walking backwards, pulling me along. Her words came quickly, falling over each other in her rush to get them out.

“Come on Daddy. It’ll be great. I’ve dreamed of this for so long. I won’t tell Mom. I promise. I won’t tell anybody. It’ll just be our secret. You want to. I know you do. You can have me whenever you want me.”

Andrea continued her litany of pleadings as she backed up the stairs. Stunned, I found myself following along, allowing myself to be pulled after her. There was no doubt in my mind that she was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen, and she was begging me, her own father, to fuck her. “I’ll be your little girl. It’s what every girl wants. I promise I won’t tell Mom. I promise, I promise, I promise. You’ll have two pussies in the house. I know you want to. Every man wants a teenage girl, and I’m yours. I’m yours Daddy. Please, Daddy?”

She stopped talking when she got us into her room. She backed up, still drawing me along, and fell on the bed, pulling me down on top of her. Somehow she managed to get her stockinged legs wrapped around me, and I could feel her heels hook around my back as she began grinding her pussy against my bulge. Andie immediately began gasping for air, and I realized that she was close to cumming. She’d worked herself into such a state that her pussy wasn’t going to wait for a fucking.

Andrea buried her head in my shoulder and began whispering “Oh-daddy-oh-daddy-oh-daddy” over and over as she dry humped me and neared her orgasm. She pushed her hand down between her legs and began rubbing herself through her skirt as she fucked my dick through our clothes. Suddenly she gasped and caught her breath. My daughter wrapped her arms around my neck and held on for dear life as the orgasm she’d been waiting for finally arrived. Her legs squeezed me tightly as she thrust herself against me in time to the contractions which were wracking her body. Over and over my daughter came in my arms. If there’s anything that’s as thrilling as holding your cumming daughter, I don’t know what it could be.

When she finally was able to relax, she squirmed herself into a more comfortable position. She to put her head back so that she could look me in the eye. I saw many things there. Lust. Satisfaction. Chagrin. Desire. Love. There was a little ghost of a smile on her lips, and there was no need to speak. We both knew what we wanted, and we both knew that we wanted it right now.

Andrea slid down to the end of the bed, her legs hanging over the edge and began to undress. I stood up at the foot of the bed and began to take off my clothes as fast as I could. We watched each other rip our clothes off in anticipation that could not be denied. In a moment I was naked, my bare dick as swollen and red as I’d seen it in years. Meanwhile Andrea had practically ripped of her shirt and then slid off her little skirt, letting it drop in a puddle between my feet. As I said before, I’m a leg man, and the sight of my little girl laying there in nothing but her stockings and garterbelt was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen.

I got on my knees on the floor between her legs and wished again that my dick was big enough to drown them in cum. I caressed them, running my hand slowly up and down the sexy stockings and briefly touching the soaking wet place between her legs. Finally I took hold of the soles of her tiny stockinged feet, one in each hand. I pushed her legs back and she fell onto the bed, bending her legs at the knees so that she was in the missionary position. Her bare slit and tiny ass were hanging just over the foot of her bed.

I gazed at her bald cunt for a minute, entranced by the sight of it. I was right – Andie had the tiniest pussy I’d ever seen. It was wet and pink, and I could easily see her tiny inner lips puffing out in anticipation. I even fancied that I could see it tremble with desire for her daddy was about to do. I couldn’t even imagine trying to fit myself into it. Andrea was gasping above me, working herself up towards another orgasm before I’d even touched her.

I lowered my face to her dripping pussy as I held her tiny feet in my hands. Andrea moaned as my tongue slathered her cum all over her slippery slit. I wanted to show her that her faith in her father as a lover wasn’t misplaced, but I didn’t think I was going to get much of a chance. She was so close to cumming again that I wasn’t going to have time for any fancy loving.

After washing her pussy all over with my tongue for a minute, I began giving her long strokes, sliding from her tiny asshole to her tiny slit to her tiny clit. Over and over. Slowly at first, but then going a little faster and harder as Andie neared another orgasm. At the top of each stroke when my tongue brushed her swollen clit she’d gasp out loud, and I knew that she was almost there when the gasping turned into panting and the panting turned into whimpering.

“Oh-daddy-oh-daddy-oh-daddy…………….” Andrea clasped her legs around my face and ground her pussy into my mouth as she came. She reached down between her legs and grabbed my hair, pulling my face even harder against her cumming slit. I kept up a gentle sucking, flicking her clit with my tongue in time to the waves of pleasure that were going through her. Between waves I inserted my tongue into her tiny hole, drinking the cum that drooled from her like parched man in the desert. I was amazed at how good she tasted. I’d always thought that that junk about younger pussy tasting sweeter was just urban myth, but now I wasn’t so sure.

Finally her spasms settled, and she relaxed the hold her thighs had on the sides of my head. She cupped my face in her hand, and I gave her little palm a cummy wet kiss.

“Oh, Daddy.”

I stood up between her spread legs, and Andrea started to scoot back in the bed. “Wait a minute, Daddy. I want to watch you put it in me.”

Andie slid up until the back of her head was propped up on her pillows and she could look down between her legs. She spread them wide so that I could crawl up between them, my dick only inches from her young cherry pussy. The picture of my sexy young daughter with her young legs spread wide and wearing nothing but her garterbelt and stockings is one that I’ll take to my grave.

“Oh God, Daddy! I can hardly stand it!”

I took one of her ankles in each hand and pushed them back towards her head. Her ass lifted from the bed and her tiny slit grazed the bottom of my rod. She whimpered as a dick touched her slit for the first time.

“Oh God, Daddy!” We both looked as I lined up the tip of my dick with her little hole. I gave a tentative little push and felt her pussy squeeze the top of my rod. When I made love to her mother I always just slid right in. She’d never been this tight, even before she’d had Andrea. But there was no way that this was going to be that easy. Her pussy was just too tiny.

As I held her there by her ankles, my dick pressing lightly into her hole, Andie began gasping for air and making that whimpering sound that I was learning meant that she was getting ready to cum.

“Oh-daddy-oh-daddy-oh-daddy,” she panted as the waves approached.

I began to push myself inside my daughter. It was the slowest entry I’d ever made into a girl, never mind a girl who was so excited that she was cumming almost constantly and dripping her nectar all over. Andrea’s eyes never left my dick as she watched her pussy reluctantly spread just wide enough to let me in. She moaned and squirmed, urging the penetration as best she could while flat on her back.

I have never in all my life felt a pussy like this one. It gripped every centimeter of my dick, and I realized that I’d never been touched like this before. There was always a little room in my wife’s mouth, and even in a pussy you’re not being touched everywhere all the time. And I love fucking my wife’s asshole, but it’s more of a ring gripping me than anything else. Even a handjob wasn’t as all encompassing as this. I watched as I held her ankles apart and slowly worked into her, my dick being pressed on all sides by warm wet pussy. Andie wiggled her pussy, trying to help me fit it into her. It was incredible.

Andrea’s gasping suddenly got deeper as she tried to catch enough air to get her through her orgasm. A high sustained whimper escaped her lips and she began to cum again. Suddenly I slipped all of the way in, my dick actually touching the bottom of her pussy and unable to penetrate any further. I’d never been that far inside a woman before. I couldn’t help it, and I began to cum too.

We both watched our squirming union as Andrea impaled herself on me and I held myself inside her. The first jet of hot cum surged out of me and into my hungry daughter. She was so tight that there was no room inside her for my sperm, and it squirted out of her pussy. We watched as it seeped out of her and slid down between the cheeks of her ass. The next spurt did the same, and the one after that, and the one after that. The cum was spilling out of Andrea just as fast as I was squirting into her. I strained to throw my fuck into her, not even able to slide in and out because the feelings were just too intense.

Finally I had shot almost all I had into her. The last few squirts were coming out, and I was able to draw myself out and then thrust myself back in for each one of them. I slammed into her hard, feeling the bottom of her insides as her pussy gripped me and milked me of the rest of my cum. My back started throbbing from trying to hurl myself into my little girl, and she took every stroke with a little gasp of pleasure and a wiggle of her little ass.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers