My Daughter's Hero

Story Info
A daughter must take care her her injured father's needs.
8.6k words
4.59
212.8k
333
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as an ordinary day. I got up early, dressed, checked in on my beautiful 18-year-old daughter (still sleeping at 6:00 AM; it was summer break and she liked to sleep in a little), and headed for work. The down economy was really hitting the construction industry; those of us who survived the layoffs at the small plate glass company where I worked were diligent about showing up early, working late, and making ourselves indispensable.

That's just what I was doing three hours later - appearing indispensable while Tim Hastings, the company President, talked to the shop foreman. One of our shop guys was busily laying out work for a non-existent job, another was going through the last three month's work orders (a depressingly small list), and I was inventorying the stacks, where we stored the crates of tempered glass. We all knew there was nothing going on and more layoffs were coming; none of us wanted to look idle.

Hastings and the foreman were about 10 feet away from me, and I was straining to hear what was being discussed. It sounded like there might be some government contracts coming, which would be a godsend for us. That was when all hell broke lose.

Tempered glass is treated so that when it breaks, it goes into little squarish pieces rather than large pointy shards. It's much safer, but tempered glass can also have a lot of stress in the sheet. Sometimes, if the sheet of glass has a flaw in it, the stress can cause the sheet to explode; if the sheet is still in the case, the whole case can go. It's something every glazier has encountered; sometimes it's just a (very expensive) mess to clean up, other times it can be dangerous.

The case that blew was on the upper rack of the stack, and it blew with enough force that the case flew apart. The case was right above where Tim Hastings stood. I didn't even think; I dove forward and shoved Hastings out of the way. And then my world went dark.

=====

"Now remember, young lady, if there's anything you need, anything at all, you have my private number."

"Yes, Mr. Hastings, I have it right here."

"Just make sure he gets better. All the time off he needs, full pay, he's got it. Medical bills, they come to me. And if there's anything else...."

"I've got your private number."

"Yes, exactly. Okay. Well, and tell him I said.... Tell him I said thank you. That's so inadequate, but...."

"I'll tell him, sir. Thank you."

The door closed. I was laying propped up on the sofa, eyes closed, head spinning. It was the day after the accident; I had been held at the hospital overnight for observation, and just got home after being released. My left wrist and right shoulder were broken, three ribs were cracked, and I had a minor concussion. My left arm was in a cast from fingertips to almost my elbow; my right arm was immobilized from my shoulder to elbow - they left me the use of my right hand, but I could only reach from the navel to my chin. I was still on heavy-duty pain meds, and was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Oh, Daddy, what am I going to do with you?"

I opened my eyes to see my daughter, Julie, standing over me. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail; her green eyes sparkled with forming tears as she looked down at me. "Daddy, I've been so worried. Why did you have to...." Her voice stopped as she choked back a sob.

"Hastings.... He would have...." I couldn't keep my thoughts straight long enough to complete a sentence, but I got enough out.

"Yeah, I know, he would have died. Everyone told me that. But Daddy, YOU could have died!"

"No... never... leave you... alone..... Take care of... baby girl."

It was something I said to her when her mother died 12 years ago. She had clung to me so hard the day of the funeral, and made me promise to never leave her alone. And I had, meaning every word. "I'll never leave you alone. I'll always take care of my baby girl."

I repeated the promise from time to time, when she was in pain or stressed out. The words usually comforted her, but now they made her cry. She dropped to her knees and carefully laid her head on my chest, not wanting to cause any pain. I carefully placed my left arm on her back, trying to comfort her with my cast. After a few seconds, she straightened up.

"Um, thanks, Daddy, but the cast kinda hurts." She smiled at me as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I guess it's baby girl's turn to take care of my Daddy hero."

=====

"Uh, Julie? I... I need your help." It was the next morning, and I was discovering just how big of an impact my injuries were having.

"Daddy? Where...." The bathroom door opened part way, and my savior stuck her head in. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Um, trying to go to the bathroom. But I can't undo my pants. Or my belt. Or anything else. But look, I lifted the lid. With my foot." It seemed a silly accomplishment, but I was still proud of it. "And I think I can probably flush it when I'm done."

"Oh, Daddy...." She open the door the rest of the way and came in. I had obviously called her when she was getting dressed, as all she had on were her bra and panties. She did her own shopping every since she turned 16, and usually did the laundry, so I hadn't noticed when she changed from the plain cotton panties and bras I used to get her. These were lacy and totally grown up, and for the first time I realized that my baby girl was becoming a beautiful young woman, with perfect curves, well-proportioned breasts, nice hips flaring out below a flat stomach.

Whoa, Bill, I said to myself. This is Julie, your daughter! Stop leering at her! Don't look at how the bra holds her full breasts, how her hips sway as she walks towards you. Don't try to guess the size - C-cups, at least. Don't stare down into her luscious cleavage as she loosens your belt. Don't notice how her firm tits jiggle as she unbuttons and unzips your pants. Don't think about how her soft lips would feel on your hardening cock.

She was saying something to me, looking up at my face. I tore my eyes away and shook my head. "Sorry, sweetie, I'm still a little out of it from the pain pills. What did you say?"

"I said, can you take it from here or do you need more help?" She looked concerned. Did she know what I was thinking? Where I was looking?

"Oh." Her hands we still holding the front of my pants open. Looking past her face, her breasts, I could see my underpants shifting as my cock continued to stiffen. "Um, I think I can handle it from here." Handle your tits, my drug-addled mind screamed. Handle my cock.

"Okay, Daddy, I'll give you your privacy. Let me know if you need anything else." She stretched up to kiss me on the cheek. As she did, she let go of my pants, letting them drop to the floor. My cock tented my boxers, and then was trapped between our bodies as she pressed hers against mine for a brief hug, her breasts mashed against my chest. She looked up at me with concern written across her face, then she walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"Shit," I muttered. "I was seconds away for molesting my daughter." I thought I was saying it with disgust, but there was a hint of frustration in my voice.

I managed to hook my left thumb (the only usable digit I had that could reach past my belt line) in the waistband of my boxers, and gingerly pulled them down. My cock sprang up rigid in front of me, a lewd 7" testament to my perverse desires. I managed to press it down to where it looked like it was aimed at the toilet bowl, but then it slipped and I ended up peeing all over the place. Once my bladder emptied, the swelling began to go down until my cock was flaccid again, dripping into my pants and boxers that were around my ankles. I bent down to pull them up and almost fell over. I tried to squat to grab them, but couldn't get a grip with just my thumb. My shoulder and wrist were throbbing, my ribs were beginning to. I stood there in a pool of pee, naked from the waist down.

I sighed. "Julie?"

=====

"Okay, ground rules." I was sitting on the sofa, wearing gym shorts. Julie stood in front of me, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. Her face was sweaty after cleaning up my mess.

"First, no going to the bathroom by yourself. I don't want to clean up something like that every time."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. But I just couldn't aim it."

"Then I will." I opened my mouth to speak, but she cut me off. "Daddy, let's be realistic. I'm going to have to help you with everything. I've already seen your... your penis. I'm going to have to help you with your pants when you go. When you go poop, I'm going to have to wipe your butt. I'll have to bathe you - probably sooner than later, since you kinda stink." She paused, then smiled. "You did all of this for me when I was little. I can do it for you now."

Even though the pain meds were kicking in, I was lucid enough to see the logic in what she said. I nodded my assent.

"One more thing," she said. "No secrets between us. The doctors said these pain pills can have side effects - hallucinations, impaired judgement, behavior changes, all sorts of things. And they said the effects could be intensified by the concussion. They told me to keep my eyes open and let them know if I see anything bad happening. So I need to know what you're thinking, what you're feeling. You have to be completely 100% honest with me. And to be fair, I swear I'll be 100% open and honest with you. Okay? Do you swear, Daddy?"

I nodded again. "I swear, Julie."

"So what are you feeling, Daddy?"

"Tired." The pills were definitely kicking in. I closed my eyes and shifted on the sofa. I felt hands on my ankles as Julie helped me swing my legs up. A pillow propped up my wrist. Soft lips touched my forehead.

"Sleep well, Daddy. I'll never leave you alone. I'll always take care of my Daddy hero." I felt her begin to draw her hand away from my chest. Then I felt warm breath on my ear. "Daddy? Can you still hear me?"

"Hmmm...." I was floating between worlds.

"When I hugged you earlier, was your... penis hard?"

"Mmmm, hard cock."

A pause. "What were you thinking about then, when I helped you with your pants?"

As I drifted off completely to sleep, I heard my voice say "Fucking."

=====

"How are you feeling, Daddy?"

"Better." I opened my eyes slowly. Julie seemed to be standing exactly where she had been when I laid down. If I didn't know better, I'd swear no time had passed.

"Good. You slept about six hours. I made you some soup. You haven't eaten since you got home from the hospital. Do you need to go to the bathroom before you eat?"

Yes, I did, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that yet. "Um...."

Julie smiled indulgently. "Okay, that's a 'yes.' Come on, Daddy."

She carefully helped me to my feet, and led me down the hall to the bathroom. "Number 1 or number 2."

"Uh, one. I haven't eaten anything solid since the accident."

"One it is." She lifted the toilet lid and seat, and positioned me in front of the toilet. She took a deep breath. "Are you ready?"

"Julie, you don't have to do this."

She grinned. "What are my options, cleaning up another huge mess? No thanks.' Then she gulped and closed her eyes for a moment, as if hardening her nerves, and I was suddenly reminded that she hadn't dated or shown any interest in boys all through high school. Was mine going to be the first cock she had seen? My thoughts were interrupted by her voice. "Okay, Daddy, here we go."

She opened her eyes as her hands gripped the waistband of my gym shorts and gently pulled them down. Thankfully, I had somehow avoided getting hard during all of this; in fact, it was drawn up a little as if it were cold - nerves, I guess. Then my daughter hesitantly reach out her hand and wrapped it around my cock. Her touch sent a shock through my system; it was so surprising that I involuntarily gasped.

"Daddy, are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

"No, sweetie. It's just... well, nobody's touched me there since your mother died, apart from me. I guess I just forgot how that felt."

"Daddy...."

"Yeah, I know, but I just haven't met anyone that I was interested in that way, and that I thought would be a good role model for you."

"Daddy, I just..."

"Want me to be happy? But Julie, I couldn't be happy unless I knew you were too. To me, that's the most important thing."

"Daddy, listen!" she yelled. I stopped and looked at her. "Okay, don't get me wrong, your lack of a sex life is absolutely thrilling, and we can talk about it later if you want. But now, are you going to pee, or are you going to stand here with your sweet, innocent daughter holding your penis all day?"

I looked down to her hand guiltily. My cock was still flaccid, but looked like it had filled a little and wasn't as drawn up as it had been. I mumbled "sorry", and concentrated on peeing. Which, of course, didn't work. I tried squeezing my bladder, but that just made the cock flex, which made Julie draw her hand back like it had been bit.

"Whoa, what happened? It... moved!"

"Sorry, I was trying to go. Sometimes guys sort of freeze up when there are other people around. I'm not exactly used to having my daughter hold my cock, you know."

She grinned. "Some would say that's a good thing." She reached for it again, then stopped. "Hey, is it, bigger?"

"Uh, yeah. When it's cold, or I'm nervous, it can sort of shrink. Eventually, it goes back to it's normal size."

"Is it normal for it to kind of stick out like that?" I looked and saw the I now had the beginnings of an erection. As we watched, it grew a bit longer with a small jerk. "Hey, I saw it that time. It's growing." She reached out and touched it again, feeling it jerk and grow harder. "That it so cool."

"Um, Julie, honey, I don't think I'm going to pee right now. Why don't we go get that soup?"

She ignored me, staring at my cock. She released it, and it stood on its own, now almost to its full 7" size. "Wow..." She lightly ran her fingers along its length. I closed my eyes and moaned in spite of myself.

"Daddy, did I..."

"No, baby, it's fine. Feels good."

Her fingers returned to my cock, lightly stroking it. Then she slid one finger over the tip. "It's wet there, Daddy. Is that pee?"

"No, Julie, it's not pee. It's..." I wanted to use a technical term, something that didn't seem lewd. But I couldn't come up with one. "It's pre-cum, sweetie. It's something that men do before they cum."

"Are you going to cum, Daddy?" Surprise was in her voice.

"Yes, Julie, if you keep doing that."

"Doing this, Daddy?" Excitement was starting to creep into her voice. He fingers resumed running lightly up and down my length.

"Yes, sweetie. Wrap your fingers around it. Now, start to stroke up and down it. Oh, yes, that's good. That's the way. Oh, yeah, I'm going to cum, sweetheart."

I opened my eyes and looked down. Julie sitting on the toilet in front of me, staring at my cock as she jerked me off. It was pointed right at her chest, and I could feel the pressure building in my balls.

"Julie," I said, intending to warn her. She looked up at me and our eyes met; I was struck silent by the unconditional love I saw in hers.

And then it happened. A rope of sticky white cum shot out of my cock and hit my daughter's chest. She broke eye contact with me and stared at my cock as another rope joined the first. She adjusted the aim, as if wanting to see more, and the third rope grazed her chin and stuck in her hair. The next one hit her cheek, and ran down to the corner of her mouth. At that point she dropped my cock, letting the last few pulses dribble out. As she looked back up to me, her tongue darted out and licked a bit of cum off her cheek.

"Wow, Daddy, that was... Daddy? Daddy!"

The world was spinning. I didn't so much faint as collapse. Fortunately Julie was quick; she jumped up and grabbed me before I fell, preventing me from re-injuring my arm or shoulder. Leaning heavily on her, we managed to make it down the hall to my bedroom, where she helped me lie down on my bed.

"Sorry, sweetie, just so weak..."

"You need something to eat. I'll be right back." She was gone less than a minute, returning with a large mug. "Here, this is some warm broth. The doctor said you should be able to handle this for now." She sat on the bed, put the straw in my mouth. "Now, drink."

It was exactly what I needed, and tasted better than the finest single-malt scotch. As I drank, my daughter watched me closely to make sure I was okay. I was watching her, for much the same reason. What happened in the bathroom was a mistake, and I didn't want it to damage our relationship. We needed to put it behind us, forget that it happened. And that was going to be difficult, especially since my lovely daughter's tongue kept darting out to lick my cum.

"More?" Without realizing, I had finished the mug. I smiled and nodded weakly. Julie jumped up and ran from the room, and was back in a minute with it full. It only took another couple minutes for me to empty it.

"Good job, Daddy. I'll be right back, just want to clean all this up."

The soup did wonders for me - the room had stopped spinning, and I was resting more comfortably than I had since coming home from the hospital. My shoulder was aching something awful, but not bad enough to require more meds. I was thinking clearly for the moment, which meant that I was going over what just happened in the bathroom. I felt extremely guilty about it - a father just shouldn't have those kind of thoughts or engage in that kind of activity with his daughter. At the same time, I thought back to what she had said. She was going to be taking care of me and my needs for at least six weeks, which was when the cast on my left wrist was scheduled to come off. My every need, as she had outlined. And having a beautiful young woman in contact with my genitals, well, erections are bound to happen from time to time. Julie didn't seem traumatized by the incident, and I should be able to control myself for a while. I resolved to discuss the matter with Julie when the time seemed right.

I had just gotten to this decision when Julie walked back in the room, wearing her bra and panties and carrying her pillow, a towel and some clothes. "Okay, the kitchen and bathroom are cleaned up, and a load of laundry is ready to go. I'm going to take a quick shower, and then I've got some shopping to do. But first, let's get you situated."

She placed the pillow on my naked lap, and then placed the phone and remote for my bedroom TV on it. "Now, can you reach those with your right hand okay?" After a little adjusting, moving the pillow up onto my belly a bit more, I was able to reach both devices. "Okay, good. I'm going to use your bathroom; it's closer than the other one. I'll leave the door open. Just holler if you need anything."

My bathroom was pretty large; on one wall it had a double sink with plenty of counter space and a counter-to-ceiling mirror. The opposite wall had the toilet and a jacuzzi tub. And the entire far end was a large shower with a clear glass surround. The wall opposite the shower, next to the door, had a floor-to-ceiling mirror on it. It was designed to feel open and spacious, and had been one of my wife's favorite rooms in the house.

But today, I discovered something else about that bathroom. From the bed, with the door open, the mirrors provided a perfect view of the shower, sink and tub areas. I watched as my daughter turned on the water for the shower, then stripped off her bra and panties. From my vantage point, I could see how her breasts barely sagged without the support, sitting firm and proud on her chest. I saw her neatly trimmed pubic hair, just a small V above her mound. I saw her smooth round ass, her gently flared hips, and for all the guilt I was feeling at secretly ogling my daughter, I could not tear my eyes away from her exquisite beauty.