My Daughter's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was emitting soft little pleasure moans when I covered her firm mounds with my hands. I rubbed the oil all over them; tops, bottoms, and sides, before zeroing in on her nipples--around and around her areolas, and then to her nubs, watching them swell under my hands.

"Oh Daddy, oh God, Daddy....I love what you're doing to me."

When I left her tits, her breath was coming in gasps, her chest rising and falling. Oiling up her legs, I massaged her calves and up to her thighs. When I got to the top, the backs of my hands brushed against her pussy lips. All of a sudden, she drew her knees up and spread her legs wide apart.

"Daddy, please touch me there....make me cum, Daddy...."

"Touch you where, sweetheart?" I knew exactly where, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Touch my vagina, Daddy."

"Your what?"

"My vag-, um, my pussy, Daddy....please touch my pussy and make me cum....please?"

I don't know exactly why hearing her use those words turned me on even more, but they did--pussy, cock, tits, fuck.... I started to fondle her outer lips, and watched them swell under my fingers. Her aroma got even stronger, and some milky-white fluid ran out into the crack in her ass.

I ran my finger up and down her slit, then spread her lips apart, and spent a moment admiring her inner beauty; her engorged pink lips and swollen clit. God, I love looking at a hot wet pussy.

I made a wide V with my fingers, and ran them gently through the crease between both sets of lips. Then I took each slippery wet lip between my thumb and forefinger and massaged the tender petals. She was writhing and gasping for breath.

Making a tighter V with my fingers, I ran it down both sides of her clit, using her hood to massage the hard little shaft underneath it. Dipping a finger into her cunt, I drew out some her slippery fluid, and spread it over her little bud.

"Oh, Daddy...oh...mmm...it feels so much better when somebody else does it for me."

Slipping two fingers in her love tunnel, I ran them in and out, finger-fucking her for all I was worth. I reached a couple inches inside her and found her G-spot. While my fingers danced on that little rough patch, my fingers were a blur over her clit. Her hips started bucking, thrusting her cunt into my working hands. I felt her reach her peak, and tumble over the edge.

'OH GOD, DADDY...OHHHH....OHHHH....NNNGGGHH...UH UH UH....ahhh."

Knowing she was too sensitive to touch anymore, I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply, then sat and stroked her head until she settled down and was breathing normally again.

"Okay, it's your turn, Daddy; take off your clothes and lie down."

I stripped off my clothes and stood there with a raging erection. She looked at admiringly and ran her hand over it.

"I can see this massage is going to need a happy ending," she said, giving me her biggest smile.

She didn't put her clothes back on, but decided to massage me in the nude. She straddled me to reach my shoulders, and pressed her still wet pussy into my buttocks. She was an excellent masseuse and quickly relieved all the tension I carried in me. When she started on my legs, she did my feet first. My feet are a total erogenous zone.

Kimberly went up my legs the same way I did hers, and spent a long time on my ass. My glutes are another erogenous zone. That night any part of my body was an erogenous zone. When her finger ringed my asshole, I was starting to hump the blanket underneath me.

"Turn over, Daddy."

When she straddled me again, my hard cock stuck up right between her legs. What was worse--or better, as the case may be-- when she leaned forward to reach me, her breasts, dangled provocatively right in front of me. I wanted to fill my hands with them, but this wasn't the right time. My cock was bisecting her pussy lips, and this was like a Chinese water torture.

She massaged the rest of my torso, down my stomach, skirted around my genitals, and did the front of my legs. When she reached the top, she took my balls in her hands and, ever so gently, rolled them around.

There was only one part of my anatomy left. I sucked in a huge breath when her hand wrapped around my shaft. She held it straight up and, instead of stroking it as I expected, she bent forward and took the head into her warm, wet mouth. She moved her full, soft lips up and down a couple times, then took it out of her mouth and started running pretty pink tongue up and down my shaft, from the root to the tip.

When she got up to the top, she swirled her tongue all around my crown, the stopped and looked at me.

"You have to tell me if I'm doing this right, Daddy; I've seen the pictures, but I've never done this before, either."

"You're doing just fine, baby," I said, and then showed her that special little place under the head that is so super-sensitive.

She licked and sucked and stroked with her mouth, moving her head up and down, pumping my shaft with her hand. She held my balls as my sac tightened, and that wonderful rush started from my toes, through my dick, exploding in her mouth. Her eyes opened in surprise, but she took every spurt and swallowed it down. I shouted her name, along with a variety of other pleasure sounds.

"Did I do good, Daddy?"

I was too out of breath to talk, so I nodded my head. She leaned down and kissed me, and went off to bed.

I took Kimberly out to dinner the following night, to Neptune's Waterfront Grill at Fisherman's Wharf. She wore a stunning blue dress, low cut in front, with a flared skirt that stopped six inches above her knees.

When the waiter took our order for drinks, I had a double Bushmills on the rocks and Kimberly had a mojito. I ordered a nice vintage cabernet. She was underage, but nobody paid any attention. We both had fresh salmon. We chatted amiably through the meal, but when she looked at me, her eyes were different; slightly hooded like she was in heat.

All the way home, she kept her hand on my thigh, and I clamped my hand over hers. I had a CD of the Beatles love songs playing on the stereo. Her mother and I were big fans when we were together, and Kim said she was raised on their music.

It was a clear, warm night when we got home. I poured three fingers of Bushmills and added some ice. She poured herself a glass of wine, and we took our drinks out on the deck to look at the stars; the moon was full. We could hear the ocean waves breaking in the distance. Cooter came out and joined us, putting his feet on the rail, he gave her a sloppy doggy kiss.

She stood right next to me, and I put my arm around her waist, holding her close. She turned toward me, put her arm around my neck, and kissed me.

"Make love to me, Daddy. I love you so much, and I want you to be my first."

I didn't say a word, but took her hand and led her into my bedroom. I dimmed the lights and put some soft jazz on the stereo.

I pulled her close to me and found her willing mouth with mine. Our kiss, soft and gentle at first, tasting, feeling, nibbling, intensified as our passion rose. My tongue slipped into her mouth and found hers, and they tangled and danced. My lips moved down her neck, my nose savoring the light flowery perfume she wore.

Cooter whined and scratched at the door. He usually slept on a rug at the foot of my bed, the one covered with his long shaggy hair. I yelled at him to shut up and go away. We certainly didn't want his company right then. He'll get on the couch and sulk.

I kissed down her chest, and over the soft swell of her breasts that showed over her bodice. Reaching behind her, I unzipped her dress and eased the straps over her shoulders, letting it fall part way down, revealing her lacy black half bra, and the tops of her tits. I kissed all over them and sneaked my tongue under the lace and tickled her nipples.

I unsnapped Kimberly's bra and watched as her breasts spilled out. Fastening my lips around her nipple, I sucked, nipped with my lips, and sucked some more. She ran her fingers through my hair, and started to moan.

I unzipped her dress the rest of the way and let it pool at her feet. Kneeling before her, I kissed my way down her body until I reached her lacy black garter belt. I released the garter clamps and rolled her hose down one leg at a time. I ran my tongue from calf to thigh, licking the crease between her leg and vulva.

"Oh, Daddy....Daddy," she moaned

The garter belt was unsnapped and fell to the floor. Putting my mouth over her panties, I blew softly through the lacy thong. When I tugged her panties down, I ran my tongue along slit. She trembled, then grasped my head and pulled me harder between her legs, spreading them open so my tongue could find her clit.

I led her over to the bed, and laid her down gently. Her long, auburn hair, spread underneath her, fanning out over the sheet. I took my clothes off and flung them onto a chair. I stood for a moment looking at her beautiful body, just waiting for me. My cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Laying down beside her, we started kissing again, and I stroked her entire body, from her throat, across her breasts, down her stomach, her thighs, and back up between her legs. Soon, my lips replaced my hand, kissing and licking her body, sucking her nipples, finally making my way down to her pussy.

When I spread her lips apart, and hovered over her, I think she expected to feel my cock dipping into her. Instead, I found her with my mouth, licking each one of her swollen pink lips, dipping my tongue as deep in her cunt as it would go and swirling it around inside her.

"Oh, God, Daddy....you're bringing me so close.....mmmm...mmmm."

When my tongue found her clit and circled it, she went over the edge, thrusting up into to my face, shuddering and crying out. I took my wet face out of her pussy and, keeping my body between her legs, moved up and kissed her again, letting her taste herself on my mouth.

Once she had calmed down, and started breathing normally again, I moved back down and started on her pussy again. She writhed underneath me, and I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Please, Daddy....please, I'm ready for you...."

"Ready for what? Tell me what you want." I knew what, I wanted to hear her tell me.

"I want you to put your hard cock in my cunt and fuck me, Daddy."

I dipped my throbbing cockhead between her lips to get it good and wet, and rubbed it back and forth over her clit. Her breath was coming in gasps, her beautiful breasts rising and falling.

"Now, Daddy....please.... don't tease me anymore."

I put the tip inside her entrance and pushed slowly. I felt her vagina stretch to take me in. She was so tight, so hot, wet. Slowly, another inch, then another. I know she didn't have a cherry to break, but sometimes stretching that much can cause some pain.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?"

"I'm okay, Daddy....just go slow, please."

As slowly as I could go, I slowly eased my cock into her. I felt myself leak, what felt like a pint, of pre-cum, adding some extra lubrication to my journey. When I finally bottomed out inside, she looked at me, wide-eyed with a small smile on her face.

"You feel so good in my pussy, Daddy....you're so big, your cock fills me up...up."

I drew back slowly, feeling her tight walls all the way out, and slid slowly back in. And again....and again. After awhile, her hips thrust up to meet me. Her nails dug into my back. Her legs wrapped around me, and I grabbed a cheek of her ass in each hand.

I pumped, she bucked up under me, and we set up a slow, sensuous rhythm, that built up in passion and intensity. Her tight hole gripped my entire shaft as I moved within her. She gasped, paused, and I could feel her spasms squeeze me as she started to cum.

"DADDY! GOD....OH GOD....AHHHH...AHH....AHH...."

I emptied myself at almost the time, my shouts of ecstasy, blending with hers. We held on tightly to each other, kissing and gently basking in the sweet afterglow.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Kimberly," in a dimension I had never before fathomed.

That was three months ago, and we have never slept apart.

My daughter, my lover, my love.