My Daughter's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kishan
kishan
65 Followers

Closer, closer, she brought them together! "UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!" I groaned, over and over. Watching those big, full, hot tits move, more and more, against my shaft! Then, with her fingers extended, she began to fold them around me, smiling sexily, as she did so! She got them around me, nipple-to-nipple!! I was gritting my teeth, and, howling like an animal as my shaft was completely encircled!

I watched Lalitha lick her lips as she glared down into the big hole, loving how it filled, to the top, with pre-cum!

"Does KC have lots and lots of sweet sperm for me?" she asked and, she knew that kind of talk really turns me on. "Fuck them, KC... Fuck them!!" she urged. Faster and faster, I pumped, and the bed started to shake! "YEEEESSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!!" she groaned, 'you're going to give me a... a... tit-cum!!"

Using her hands, she flattened, as well as wrapped, her huge tits around me! It gave her a long, deep cleavage line, and, it was mind-boggling to see and feel how they looked! With each thrust upward, her mouth was right there, her lips open, to take in the large tip and gaping hole and she was able to give it a quick lick before receding back down through her tits! I pumped harder, and, she urged me on. My balls were now chock-full, and, she reached for her slip, holding her tits around me with one hand. Next thing I felt, was, her silk-filled hand, cupping and fondling my big balls. Lalitha was always pleased to feel the weight of them as she knew it's burden would be spurting down her throat!

I had tit-fucked my wife about 8 or 9, but, it was always done with the me straddling her. True, it wasn't so hard on her this way, but, it was difficult for her to keep her head tilted to be able to accept the man's gism. Tit-fucking the way Lalitha and myself were doing it, left her in complete control, and, this was why Lalitha liked doing it this way. When this was over, I knew, in the future, this is the way I would be doing it, hoping, of course, the lady enjoyed it also.

Those snapshots were to set the stage for me to be totally fixated on ladies' breasts. I mean, I enjoy all forms of straight sex, but, this obsession I have about ladies' breasts, were to govern my sexual actions the rest of my life.

"OHHHH GOD!! YOUR COCK IS SOOOOOOOO HOT BETWEEN MY TITS!!" she moaned. 'Squish... squish... squish,' was the sound of meat sliding through and against meat, and, it only raised our sexual excitement.

"CUM KC!! CUM!!" Lalitha urged. I knew it wouldn't be long now. The tingle in my balls were at it's strongest, and, usually, when this happens, my juice is not long in squirting.

It was incredible, seeing how large her tits were in comparison to the rest of her body. I kinda new, there would be few times during the rest of my life that I would enjoy breast-balling to the extent I was now.

"GET... READY!! GETTTTTTT... RRREEEAAAADDDDYYYY!!" I hollered out, warning her. Faster, she whipped her encircling big tits down and up my shaft! "UUUHHHHHHHH!!" I hollered, and, Lalitha knew I was extremely close to exploding!

"EMPTY THOSE BIG BALLS, KC!! EMPTY... THEM!!" she said and she continued her dirty talk.

"Spurt... that delicious... nectar... down my... throat!! SPURT IT BABY!! SPURT IT!!"

"HERE... IT... IS!! HERE IT... ISSSSSSSSS!! AAAARRR- RRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" came out of my mouth like an alien from another planet!!

The sensation began by overtaking my entire body! It was like every nerve ending was alive to it, and, the wonderful euphoria of my climax swept over me, making it hard to breathe!!

My shaft... kicked... between her tits, and, I was so far up her body, the big tip was rubbing against her cheek! She, immediately, moved it inside her lips, and, as she felt the first, monstrous gush, Lalitha exploded as well! It seemed like we were in complete sync with each other when my cock jumped to release it's burden, making Lalitha's climax coincide with my own!

This went on for 45 seconds, as she fondled my heavy, but, lighten- ing balls and when it was over, if it could be measured, it would show that I had released close to 13 ounces of heavy, thick, smooth, sweet gism.

Afterward, Lalitha shook her head in disbelief when she realized virtually no man could produce so much sperm. She folded her hand around my cock, saying, "You are still very hard, KC!"

"Lalitha... I want to deposit a load like the last one, inside you!"

"Oh God... yes!! Yes... KC!!" She moved so that she was lying right beside me, and, on one elbow, I moved my head and kissed her! Very softly, at first, but then the intensity of our kisses increased. She whipped her tongue in my mouth, bit, lightly, my lip and then we were french-kissing, both of us eager to make our union a reality.

I moved my hand down over her big, humongous tits, rubbing the tit- flesh, and, pinching her nipples. Then, I moved my body so that I was over her. She spread her legs wide to allow me to start the love-making.

As I gently kissed her face, her eyes, her nose, I felt her hand down at my crotch! She placed her hand on the big tip, and, slowly, and carefully, she moved it against her slit, her juices spreading all over the tip. She moved it up and down, and, side to side, as she pulled on it, and, both of us gasped at the same time, when the huge tip spread her cuntal lips and slipped inside of her.

She pushed with her right hand to roll me over. I realized she wanted to be on top. I obliged her, rolling over onto my back, while still reigning kisses all over her face.

"Fuck me, KC! Go nice and easy and feed every single lovely inch to my hungry pussy!"

I did this, and, our bodies writhed on the bed, inch after inch slipping along her tight, gripping cuntal walls! More and more, I pumped it to her! She felt some pain, but, it soon gave way to a feeling of unabashed ecstasy. She loved it as my veiny shaft slipped into her, rubbing her g-spot, and, automatically, her depths were milking my dick, wanting more in her! I was about half-way inserted into her, and, her probing fingers told her what was remaining.

"I... want... all of it... KC! Every inch!!" she said, also wishing she could take my balls, too! The pace picked up as the bed- springs sang it's lovely tune, our bodies thrashing, pumping, taking... Deeper... deeper... I rolled my hips, my cockmeat continually rubbing her g-spot! It wasn't long and Lalitha exploded.

I could feel her juices rushing all over my shaft until it began to leak out of her! GOD! Were we pounding. She rode me while on her knees, and as I pumped up, she brought her hips down and back. Then, as I settled back to the mattress, she moved forward and up, both of us loving it as we felt your sweet pussy reluctantly giving up it's hold on me. For a woman who had been around a bit, I marveled at how tightly her walls gripped me! I could have exploded at any time when this was going on, but, I wanted to hold off until I knew she was ready to cum herself!

Being on her knees and hands, I so loved watching her huge, meaty tits swinging with each movement she made, and, I couldn't help but get my lips around her hard nipple and start sucking! I alternated by just sucking on the hard bud of her tit and swallowing as much of her breast meat as I could handle, and, loving all of it. The bed shook under us as our bodies met and drew apart... your tight walls of your pussy gripping my shaft like a vice! She was close to exploding yet again and I wanted us both to cum together!

"OOOHHHHH... KC!! Your cock feels soooooo good! Feels sooooo good! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your Lalitha!" she hollered out and she knew such talk was a big, big turnon for me!!

I could tell by her movements, she was getting close and I could tell, too, by the copious amount of her juice which was spreading along all of my prick! As I pumped, I made sure the top of my shaft, all the way to my thatch, rubbed against her clit! Again and again... more and more... having my hands on her hips, I moved her so that her clit con- stantly rubbed against and made contact with my cockmeat! "UH! UH! UH!" I moaned... my mouth every once in a while capturing her very hard nip- ple and sucking on it!

"OHHHHH... YOU FUCKER!! I FEEL SOOOOO FULL!! SOOOO FULL!! CUM IN ME, KC!! CUM IN ME!! DON'T PULL OUT!! KC ALL THAT HOT, CREAMY SPERM IN ME, BABY!" Lalitha cried out! I rolled her over so that I was on top! I folded my arms around her, and, moved my hands down to her ass cheeks! I was controlling the action now... she felt so good, gripping her cheeks, pumping my shaft so deep within her! She cried out each time I bottomed out - each time my balls snuggled against her pussy! Then, I with- drew a couple of inches and with my hand around my cock, I worked my shaft in circles, and, she moaned loudly as the big open tip rubbed the walls of her depths! I knew my precum had filled the big hole at the tip, so, I withdrew my cock all the way. Then, I pressed the open tip against her clit, and, she could feel my hot, hot precum leaking against it! I put pressure there, enabling the nub of her clit to slip into the hole! I put pressure and worked the tip in small circles so as to allow her clit to feel the walls of the hole in my cock to agitate her g-spot, hastening her explosion!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OOOOOOHHHHHHH... FUCK ME, KC! FUCK ME!! CUM IN ME!! EMPTY YOUR BALLS IN ME, KC!!" she cried out, and, it was at that point I reinserted my shaft... all the way!! Her hips pumped out of control as she whipped her pussy all along my shaft!

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" I bellowed, and, I felt the first, thick column of cream leave my balls, tracing it as it rolled down my shaft and burst into her, soaking her womb!! Together, our bodies whipped and gyrated, as the explosion took place with both of us!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH... GOD!! GOD!! GOD!! I'M... I'M... I'M... CUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!" and column after column followed each other racing down my length, exploding from the big open tip, and, mixing with her own juices!! As it continued, we both could feel our juices pumping out between the walls of her pussy and the sides of my shaft!! I strained to keep my entire shaft embedded deep within her! How this woman loved it! How she loved it!! As did I!! This wondrous 25-year-old, hugely-busted, erotic woman was letting it go... letting her immense sexuality take over! She experienced multiple or- gasms as my climax was passing the 25 second mark, my juices springing forth as powerfully as did the first release!

"UH!! UH!! UHHHHHHH!! UH!! UH!!" emanated from my deepest depths as column after column sprung from my hot shaft!! My body straigtened and as it did, I could feel those immense, meaty tits pressed against me! Lalitha folded her legs around me, rubbing her heels against my ass cheeks, and, she was prompting more cum from me! Her legs tightened and squeezed my body hard! She raised her head and bit my shoulder, drawing blood! Her nails raked my back leaving narrow blood lines! My hands were down on her ass cheeks, manipulating her body in such a way where her entire depths sucked and drew on my shaft! 'Slap, slap, slap,' was the sound of our bodies smacking together!

My heart pounded in my chest as more and more hot cream escaped my pulsing shaft! 28 seconds... 31 seconds... 33 seconds... and, at the 37-second mark, my big balls were completely empty! I stayed right there, on top of her, kissing her face and lips softly! Lalitha could feel me inside of her. "God, KC... you're still hard!" she said in amazement.

"See what you do to me?" I said. "You handle me in such a way whereby I cum and cum and cum... almost non-stop!"

"I don't know about you, KC... but... I am exhausted!"

"Maybe I better go," I suggested.

"Whew... would you mind? We can always get together again," she said.

"Sure... but, when?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night?"

"Okay... I will drop my daughter and come back, okay?" I asked.

I swung my body out of bed, dressed, and, made sure she was covered up before I left. She was sleeping soundly.

When I went in the house, my daughter was watching t. v. I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom. I stripped down, and standing in front of the mirror, I noticed a chunk of red meat with bite marks in my shoulder. Then, I turned around, and noticed the long, narrow blood lines on my back. I put some antiseptic on the shoulder wound and put a band aid on it. I wiggled into my pajamas and hit the sack. My cock was still half hard, and, as I thought about what just happened, it got real hard again, but, I went to sleep.

Again, I straight from the office I went to Lalitha’s house and rang the buzzer, and, she opened the door looking absolutely scrumptious as she stood there with a big smile on her face. I stepped inside. My Daughter was standing with her. I took her and went towards my car and turned back and winked at Lalitha and she winked back and smiled.
I dropped my daughter and sped back. I again rang the buzzer and she opened immediately.

She shut the door, and, came up to me, looping her arms on my shoulders and she leaned her head against my own, giving me a long, soft, highly erotic french kiss. She led me by the hand toward the stairs and we climbed them, walking toward her bedroom. We went in the room and she turned, helping me undress. She had scented candles lit throughout the room and the big bedspread was turned down. She had light blue, VERY silky sheets on the big bed. Lalitha was wearing a transparent veil and nothing else. God!! Her big tits pushed that veil out sooooo far! I also could see the shape of her hips, her flat tummy, and, long, meaty legs!

Now, I was nude, and, my big, thick shaft was as hard as a diamond, poking out in front of me. "C'mon, KC... let's get on the bed. " I followed her and she made sure I got on the bed on my back! She gazed at me... biting her lip, then, she got on the bed, and, on her hands and knees, those big tits hung down so far they could almost scrape the mat- tress! I gulped, loving those tits like nothing else in my life.

She, on her knees, grabbed the veil and raised it up and off of her exquisite body. Then, she looped one leg over my head so that she was straddling my face. I put my hands on her thighs and rubbed them, loving, so much, the feel of her flesh! She hoisted her upper body so that she was facing my feet, and, slowly, she let herself down and I could feel the big titmeat rubbing against my abdomen. She moved her knees farther and farther apart, letting her dripping pussy come down right toward my mouth! I raised my head and gave her two quick flicks of my tongue against her hardening clit! God... how I loved her ass and pussy! I could hardly wait to get at it!

"Eat me, KC! Eat that hot cunt that wants sooooo badly to be in your mouth!" she voiced.

I could feel her hand wrapped around the base of my shaft and she was gently jerking it! "Mmmmmmmm!!" I heard her moan as her eyes gazed on it. "Oh, poor KC needs this cock to be in my mouth! Yes.. Lalitha's mouth is sooooo ready for that hard shaft, it's balls that house so much sweet, thick cream!"

I was squirming and I so loved the feel of those silky sheets against my balls! Once in a while, her hand would move to my balls and she would cup and fondle them.

"KC's balls are filling up! Yes, KC... your balls are going to be full, soon, of that wonderful, tasty baby-making liquid you produce in such high quantity!"

With my hands on her ass cheeks, I began by lunging my tongue at her sweet pussy, whipping it against her clit, getting harder by the second. Then, I moved one hand off her ass, and, began to prod her clit with my finger while I inserted my tongue in her hot, wet cunt! Her ass bounced, and, bumped against my face! Then, I could feel her tongue going all around the big, open, unusual tip of my cock where she wiggled the very tip in the large hole! Her hands were on my balls, fondling, cupping and weighing them, while her tongue whipped all around the crowny ridge of the end of my cock!

"Does KC want his cock down Lalitha's throat?" she asked sexily! I gasped, not knowing she could do that!

"Y-y-y-y-esssss!!" I managed to utter.

"Well... hold on, sweet man! It is about to disappear!" she answered and with that, I felt her lips start to slide down my length! With one hand on my shaft, guiding it, she filled her other hand with the silky sheet on the bed and began fondling my balls!

"OOOHHHHHH... soooooo heavy, baby! Filling up with sooooooooo much cream for Lalitha!"

"Yes, Lalitha... yes!!" I stammered!

Lalitha wiggled her tongue into the large hole! She worked the tip back and forth against the smaller hole at the bottom of the large one! She could feel my precum ooze out and she immediately lapped it up! Then, she swirled her tongue all along my length, on all sides, to get it nice and wet with her saliva so it would be easier to slide down her throat walls! She knew she had a challenge and with it being so thick, she wondered if she could get it down her throat! She concluded, at first, she would take it bit by bit!

Meanwhile, she was pumping her hips, driving her pussy right into my mouth and, eagerly, I took as much of it into my mouth as I could! There were a lot of slurping and sucking sounds as our 69 got more intense and frantic! With the flat of my hands on her luscious, full ass cheeks, I was able to help by pulling her pussy, hard, into my mouth! My lips and tongue were working her hot cunt flesh and she got hotter and hotter, hardly able to keep her mind on sucking me and as her cavernous mouth worked my shaft, I, too, was having a hard time concentrating on the pleasure I wanted to pass to her!

Then, she stopped what she was doing... raised her head, her mouth coming off my shaft!

"Tell you what, KC! You eat me up, and, I'll just pay attention to the pleasure you give me. Then, when it is time for me to eat you up, we will do that, but, in another position... how's that?" she asked.

"That... would be just fine," I answered, then, I resumed what I was doing. She, suddenly, moved her body away from me, saying, "Get up here, KC... put your head on that pillow," she suggested, pointing to the pillow at the head of the bed.

I did as she instructed. Then, she got on her knees and moved up my body. She looped her shins around the top of my shoulders, and, with that, I put my hands up and placed the flat of them on her lovely ass cheeks. I pulled her to me, and, she moaned as she felt my tongue licking the inside of her thigh.

"That's it, baby! Get a good grip while I pump this hot cunt right into your mouth!"

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Here I was in the bed of this very voluptuous woman, who was a sex fiend. She wiggled closer, her body poised over my head while she looked down. Then, she leaned forward a little and folded her arms around the pillow under my head and pulled up on it, mashing my mouth against her pussy lips! Eagerly, I smacked my lips against her pussy lips, opening my mouth so I could suck them in! When I did, her body flinched! I sucked and drew them in like a vacuum!

"OOOOOHHHHHH... SHHHHEEEEE-IIIIITTTTTTTTT!!" she cried out! "EAT IT UP!! EAT IT UP... YOU CUNT-LAPPER!! GOBBLE IT!!"

We both heard my lips smacking and sucking her! I was chewing her pussy lips like a big Alaskan bear chewing on fresh meat! I couldn't get enough! Her hands were turning white from pulling my face up against her body! And, I could feel her shiver each time my tongue tip licked her clit!! I rolled it back and forth... up and down... and, gave her fast, quick licks against her clit, pausing every now and then, to lunge my tongue in her depths!

"CUM IN MY MOUTH, LALITHA! CUM IN MY MOUTH!!"

kishan
kishan
65 Followers