My Daughter's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kishan
kishan
65 Followers

"OOOHHHHHH... Yessssss!! Yesssss... you fucker!!" she cried out! Her body was pumping now... literally fucking my face! She rolled her hips back... then, forward... then, back... then, forward... her face con- torted like she was in the torment of sexual ecstasy and delight! Her pre- cum was oozing abundantly, now, out of her pussy and right into my mouth! I could hardly wait for the main course to be sucking down my throat! I picked up the pace, wanting her to cum soon! And, from the way she was moving, I knew it wouldn't be long.

She kept moving her arms and hands as if she wanted to get an even stronger grip on pushing her pussy against my mouth! My tongue danced all over her vulva... my teeth scraping her pussy lips... my lips pressed all around the outside of her pussy lips!

"OH!!... OH!!... OH!!... OH!!... OH!!... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed aloud, then, her body came to a halt, and, I felt her juices riding over my tongue toward the back of my throat and I started swallowing! Her sweet pussy was... vibrating... in my mouth and I swore she came just like a man... her juices continued to flow out of her while I continued to down every drop!!

I munched and chewed on her pussy... ravenous with desire... I wished I could just get all of Lalitha's pussy in my mouth to do with as I wished. Lalitha came... again and again and again... and... when it was over, she pushed herself off of me and rolled to her side, exhausted. I moved along side of her kissing her neck, gently... grabbing her hand and placing it on my shaft. She willingly obliged! She rubbed my length, then, had presence of mind to reach for her silky slip so she could rub my shaft with it.

She was lying on her side... her arm and hand behind her, her silk- filled hand rubbing my shaft and balls.

With closed eyes, she said, "Oh yes... KC loves this... don't you baby? And, soon, KC is gonna love his cock being completely down Lalitha's throat! Will you cum for me there?"

"You bet I will, Lalitha," I answered firmly.

"I can only imagine, right now, what it is like. Feeling all your hot gism racing into my belly!"

She raised up and moved so that she was poised over me... her head facing my feet! She slid her upper body side to side and I gasped, feeling her huge tits rubbing against my abdomen! Right then, I wanted to tit-fuck her again, but, the prospect of feeling my shaft down her throat was too tempting.

I reached for her leg to move it over my head and she stopped me, saying, "NO, KC! I want you to totally enjoy what I am going to do!" she insisted.

She moved her arms so that the flat of her hands were under my upper thighs. Then, I felt her tongue licking all around the big, open hole, and she would pause to dip it down in the hole and swirl it all around! I moaned and she smiled. Over and over again, her tongue raced all over the big tip and she would flick it against the underside, making me bolt with pleasure.

Then, she flat-licked my entire length, on all sides, before returning to the tip and bumping the tip of her tongue down in the hole.

"KC? I want you all the way down my throat when you cum, baby!" she said firmly, then, she opened her mouth real wide. I tilted my head to the side so I could see in the mirror on the wall at the foot of her bed. What a sight as she brought her wide-open lips in contact with the sides of the big, open tip! Slowly, I felt my cock go in her mouth, disappearing as it did so as I looked in the mirror! She took it until it bumped against the back of her throat! I gasped!

She paused, getting her breath! Then, she continued, and, my big body jumped as I begin to feel the tip slip into the constricting walls of her throat! Smoothly, her mouth continued downward, and, the sides of my shaft could trace the walls of her throat as it sunk down deeper! Her fingers began to press against the bottom of my thighs as she wanted me to fuck her mouth like a pussy!

Down... down... down... my big, thick, veiny shaft slid until I be- gan to feel her lips press against my balls and thatch! She moved her head down harder... shaking it side to side... as if she wanted my balls in her mouth as well! I could really feel my hot cum churning in my balls now! She removed one hand from my thigh, brought it back and searched for my hand. When she found it, she brought it to below her neck, and, it was her way of telling me where the tip was. GOD!! It was in her esophagus, right at the start of her chest!! I could hardly believe it! Then, quickly, she raised and lowered her head, letting my cock feel the slickness of her throat walls! Down... up... down... up... down... up... and, she could tell the way my body was reacting, I was going to explode!

One more time, she raised her head to get a fresh breath of air, then, swooped down on it again, not stopping until her lips were tight against my balls and thatch!

My body shivered and jolted... my hands turning white from gripping the edges of the mattress! My face winced, as if in great pain, but, in actuality, in tremendous ecstasy! I could feel the entire length of her throat walls gripping, milking and palpitating against the sides of my shaft! She exaggerated her movements of her big tits against my abdomen, knowing how much I love that! Both hands returned to under my upper thighs, her fingers pressing, pressing, her way of telling me to fuck, hard, her mouth!

Almost brutally, my hips rose and fell, but, the harder and faster I did this, the more she loved it! I was real close!!

"AHHHHHH!!... YIIIIKKKKKEEESSSSS!!... GETTING!!... GETTING!!... GETTING... CLOSE!!" I hollered and it only served for her to in- tensify her deep oral actions! I could actually feel the big, open tip way, way down her esophagus, and, I knew, when I exploded, it would spurt hard into her stomach! This is what she wanted!

She withdrew one more time... got air... then, swooped back down it it! In less then a second, I knew, it would be time! I began to feel the first, long, thick, hot column leave my balls and start to race, hotly, up the vein in the bottom of my shaft! She felt my shaft... thicken... against her throat walls! It was then, so wet and hot... she exploded... her juices sKCing out of her pussy lips, and, starting to run down her thighs!

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" bellowed out of me like an animal out of con- trol! Her eyes opened wide when she felt the first column jet out of the large tip... flying... into her belly! She began having multiple orgasms, as column after column, separated by a second... bolted... from the big, open tip, still lodged, deep, in her esophagus, and, it thrilled her to feel the sides of my shaft, so tight against her throat walls! It excited her to feel my shaft... lurch... with each release!!

"UUUHHH!! UHHHH!! UHHHHH!!" resounded from my lips with each long release! Again and again and again... my cock jumped... and, she closed her eyes, in love with what she was feeling!

18 seconds... 21... 24... 27... and, she backed off so that the open tip was pressed against her throat in the back of her mouth! Her eyes opened wide, once again, as my releases continued and how she loved the very sweet taste of my abundant gism! Her pussy leaked, and, her juices continued to flow! Her lips pressed the sides of my shaft, and, quickly, she gathered up her slip and pressed it to my emptying balls!! Suddenly, I was invigorated with much greater desire and the silk on my balls fired up yet even more cum, as my balls continued to relinquish it's unbelievable burden!!

Some 43 seconds later, my cock gave up the last of my gism, at least, temporarily! But, she stayed at it... sucking up and swallowing every single drop! Then, she withdrew my shaft... licking it all over... and, her mouth moved to wherever excess gism had escaped, and, she licked up every drop she could see! I lay there, panting, feeling like I was in the midst of a coronary, it had thrilled and excited me so!

When she was through, she laid back, and, I was beside her, my hand on her leg! She raised her head, looking, and said, "My God, KC... how do you stay hard like that?

"Because I am with you," I answered.

"Good... stay like that because there is a lot more we will do!" she added.

"What?" I asked.

"What? How about you putting that big thing... all the way... into my ass, and, coating my bowel? How about you tit-fucking me, upside- down?"

"Upside-down?" I asked.

"Yes... you straddle my head and facing my feet, drive that big, luscious hunk of meat down through the top of my breasts! When you do, arch your stomach as much as you can so I will have room to wrap these big things around your shaft! This will also give me the opportunity to suck and lick those big balls!"

'God!!' I said to myself, 'this woman is something else!!'

"Remember, KC.. when doing this and you are ready to explode, get on your back real quick, so I can get between your legs and wrap these big tits around your cock and be able to have you thatt spunk right in my mouth!!"

I knew this was going to be a long night, being with someone so insatiable...

kishan
kishan
65 Followers