My Day At High School

Story Info
Watch him go to school to find fantasy.
2.4k words
3.89
67.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go to high school at age 19 and I'm going to tell you about the best day of high school I ever had in my life. I'd grown up to be a very fit person at 6 feet and I didn't have much trouble meeting girls, but there were a few which I always stared at but knew I could never have. One girl's name was Jamie, she had the biggest pair of boobs that a teenager could have at 18! She was short but her bust (which she always showed off nicely) made up for any imperfections. Her friend Meghan was also very busty and had the face of an angel (I'd whacked off many a night dreaming of cuming all over that face).

It was summer vacation and nearly time to go back when I got an invitation which read:

"Students must report to school a day early this year, and cum prepared"

I noticed the word cum in the note and laughed thinking how everyone of out 200 students had gotten the same note. I was angry about having to go back to school so early but I decided to go anyway.

I pulled up in my car and noticed a couple of sexy seniors at the door, I also noticed the parking lot was empty and no one appeared to be here except myself and the babes. They were wearing skimpy bathing suits which barely covered their massive tits which looked like they were about to bust right through the fabric (If only they were Jamie and Meghan!!). As I approached I saw them whisper to each other and noticed their nipples becoming very hard and noticeable.

"Hello there, welcome to sex ed" the first said with a big smile on her face. I asked what the hell was going on and was only met with a passionate kiss and the pair taking me inside the school. The one who kissed me took off her bikini top letting her breasts bounce up and down right in front of my face. I started sucking her nipple, rubbing her other breast with my hand, playfully bringing it to a further erection. She started moaning loudly and I noticed her counterpart moving down between my legs and rubbing my rock hard cock through my pants. She got between my legs and lay down, unzipping my pants as she did so. She brought it out and started moving her tongue up and down my shaft, making me ever harder.

I started licking the other's tits harder and she screamed out in pleasure, I moved my left hand from her breast down to her legs where I slipped it inside her bikini bottoms and began rubbing her pussy. She threw her head back and started moaning loudly, riding my fingers until she exploded and my hand was wet with her cum. She fell to the ground and was completely spent. I got off the second girl and let her lick the cum of my fingers, I slid my cock deep inside her and started moving back and forth. I grabbed her boobs and started fucking her harder and harder until I felt a stir in my balls. I told her I was cuming and she begged me to pull out and cum all over her. I decided to be a gentleman and so I did what she said, exploding all over her pretty little face. She lay down with her counterpart and the proceeded to lick each other clean off any cum which was quite a show in itself.

"mmmm, there isn't really any school today, Jamie and Meghan decided to give you what you always wanted, you're job is to go through the school and try to find them, and feel free to have fun with anyone else you might see on the way" With that they started rolling around on the floor together, kissing and sucking every part of each other's bodies.

I couldn't believe this! I was going to fuck the two girls I had wet dreams about every night! I wanted to find them right away so I began my search of the school. I came to a class room with a sign on it marked "blow job 101". I opened the door to reveal a site I'd never before seen! (not even in a porno movie!) The room was filled with naked girls, half of whom had dildos strapped to their pussys and the other half sucking them like they were real dicks! I noticed the teacher was walking around with her hand pushing in and out of her skirt. She was a babe who had been a cheerleader for our football team only a year ago, she was experienced and had a reputation of never leaving a guy unsatisfied. When she saw me she rushed over and took me to the middle of the class.

"Now we can begin class, please stop practicing" all the girls stopped sucking and looked toward us. "Now this is a male, and as we all know males have cocks which we females can have a lot of fun with. Their tools can be aroused very easily as I will now demonstrate, lisa, katie, please come to the front." The two girls were already naked and stood right in front of me. "Now begin the exercise"

They started making out right in front of me!!! I watched as they pushed each others tongues in and out of of their mouths and then as their hands touched and rubbed each other breasts. One moved down between the other's legs and started licking her cunt, sucking in her juice and making her moan with pleasure, she touched her breasts and started to breathe hard as she was approaching her climax...

"There class, notice his penis becoming very straight and hard" I hadn't been listening and I was suddenly very aware of my erection and tried to cover it somehow, but the teacher moved over and turned me to face the smiling class. "lisa and katie, you may return to your seats... now class as you see this can be very uncomfortable for males and the problem for them can be solved very easily" and with that she went down to her knees and took my red hot tool into her mouth. I let out a gasp and grabbed on to her hair as she sucked my cock and forced it deeper and deeper down her throat. She looked up at me and that was all it took, I exploded inside her and she made sure to shallow it all before licking my dick until it became limp in her mouth. She stood up, cum still on the corner of her lip, sweat rolling off her and told the class how good that had felt.

The class returned to practicing and I stayed to help them out a little bit, at one time I saw a girl who was obviously afraid to stick a dildo in her mouth so I offered to help her out. I told her a real dick is much better tasting and a better way to learn. I sat on the desk and let her suck me to erection once again, her young mouth moved all over my dick and after a few minutes I could tell she was very turned on by having my organ in her sweet mouth. I turned to the other girl and took her dildo off and started fingering her cunt as she grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples. I was about to cum when I told her to stop sucking so I could show her something else. I placed her on her hands and knees and told her to put her ass in the air. I placed my dick at the entrance to her ass and pushed my way in. She screamed out in pain and pleasure when I got the entire length inside her and after only a short time she came and I blew my load deep inside her.

I shut the door to the classroom and continued my search for my hot babes. I made it to the staff room where I saw a very sexy girl sitting on a black leather couch wearing a tight tank top (which displayed some very nice cleavage) and a mini skirt. She didn't say a word when she saw me, but began taking her tank top off. The straps came down and her breasts came out with a bounce revealing the nicest pair of tits I'd ever seen (besides megan's or Jamie's that is). She uncrossed her legs a little and I saw her panties, dripping wet. I moved over to the coach and sat beside her, she let me lick her boobs and rub her pussy. I made sure every inch of her tits had attention before I put my head between them and licked at her amazing cleavage. I moved downward and removed her skirt and panties, she laid on the coach as I started licking her pussy, pushing my tongue in and out causing her to spasm with pleasure and cry out for me to give her more.

Her juices tasted so sweet and the smell of her sex only made me more horny. I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled out my dick and pushed it deep inside her. She screamed out and begged me to fuck her. I rapidly moved my dick inside her causing her to slide on the coach making her breasts jiggle and bounce. I grabbed onto them and moved down to start licking them as I continued to fuck her hard. She grabbed my head and whispered that she wanted me to cum deep inside her and not pull out. I moved back up and concentrated on my fucking, she moaned and screamed dramatically and eventually her eyes rolled back and she pushed her entire body up towards me as she climaxed, I came seconds later filling her insides with my cum. She got up and kissed me passionately as she thanked me for such a great fuck.

I fixed myself up and now more then ever I wanted to find my ultimate goal. I walked around the halls seeing a random girl walking around half naked every so often (I made sure to at least touch each one) until I made it to the girls change room where my entire sex life changed forever.

I saw Jamie, her back was towards me and her hand was moving in and out of her pussy under her cheerleading uniform. For a minute I just stood and watched her, pushing herself to climax, getting her big chest wet with sweat. My cock grew hard watching her and so I pulled it out and began to stroke it as I moved toward her. I got right up to her ass and put my cock against it, rubbing it up and down against her smooth skin.

"We've been expecting you..." she managed to say in a slutty voice. It was then I heard a shower turn off and Meghan appear, wearing nothing at all. "We know you've wanted us, now we're going to make your dreams come true baby." She walked toward me boobs bouncing up and down as she did, got right up beside me and started licking my ear and moving all around my body. Jamie turned around and put my hands on her breasts, letting me squeeze and rub them through her uniform. Then she told me to sit down as she climbed on top of me and put her tongue in my mouth. Meghan moved behind her and reached around to grab Jamie's boobs, she then started stripping Jamie while she rubbed her pussy against my dick, in effect giving me the lap dance of my life.

Soon Jamie was naked, riding my dick, and thrusting her massive tits in my face. Meghan climbed under us and started sucking my balls. Jamie started riding my dick faster and I felt her climax on top of me, but she pulled out before I could cum and said it was Meghan's turn. I expected Meghan to climb and start riding me but instead she instructed me to stand up, and as I did she put my dick between her boobs and started rubbing them all over my tool. She looked up at me and smiled before moving her head down to suck my dick as she slid her breasts all over it. Jamie began kissing me deeply and touching my every body part. I in turn rubbed her wet pussy and made sure to keep her nipples erected. It wasn't long before I felt myself starting to cum. The two girls sat in front of me and begged me to cum on them, so I did exploding all over their faces, sending cum into their mouths and hair. I fell to the floor exhausted after such a long day.

When I woke up I found that I hadn't moved and Jamie and Meghan were both sucking on my dick! They sucked and licked like it was the best tasting thing they'd ever had in their lives until I was rock hard again and ready for action. Meghan laid down on the floor and I climbed on top of her and started fucking her while Jamie sat on her face and offered me her lovely chest once again. Meghan screamed in between licks and I kept on driving my dick deeper and deeper inside this sexy dream. Jamie pulled me away from her boobs and looked straight at me tell me to fuck her hard, keep fucking that little slut. Meghan was so turned on by this that she let out a scream of climax and came all over my dick. I pulled out and pushed Jamie to the floor, climbing on top of her and shoving my dick in right away as far as I could. She let out a yelp and told me to go harder on her virgin pussy. I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could until she too screamed out in orgasm and I filled her sweet insides with my cum.

It was the day of my life and after that I'm happy to say I had many more encounters with Meghan and Jamie but those are stories for another time...