My Day at the Mall Ch. 05

Story Info
An ex-Marine finds himself embroiled in a fight for his life.
3k words
4.74
52.2k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never in my wildest dreams expected to have Maggie come to my bed. It simply never occurred to me as a possibility until she showed up nekkid. Yet here we were with Maggie pulling me into her bedroom. The bed had obviously been prepared for us as the comforter had been removed and the bed turned down.

She was lush and ripe and had all the right curves in all the right places. Her sister, Sally, was taller than Maggie was. Sally was lean and muscular whereas Maggie was soft and feminine. Her breasts weren't overly large but on her smaller frame they appeared larger than they were. Even still, she was a large C- or possibly D- cup. She had a narrow waist and wide flaring hips. Her shoulders were broad but fit her frame to perfection. She was the embodiment of the voluptuous fifties pin up model.

"I am hotter than I can ever remember being and I want you to fuck me senseless. But first I want a taste of that magnificent cock!"

Her voice was husky with her desire and I did not intend to resist her. She guided me over to her bed and sat on the edge. She pulled me to her and her delicate hand wrapped around the base of my erection as her lips slid over the flared head of my organ.

I'm not the biggest boy on the block but at a little over eight inches I had nothing to be ashamed of either. I was also thicker than average, which according to past results was a definite plus. I groaned in pleasure as the velvet warmth of Maggie's mouth closed around my rigid tool. Her eyes never left my face and the smoldering look in them was sexier than anything I had ever seen before.

She kept her eyes on my face and began to twirl her tongue around the shaft of my cock, bathing it in more moist pleasure. Her hands were not idle either. She stroked them up and down my abdomen tracing the scars that were there. One bullet wound on the lower right side of my abdomen just above my hip bone, and several scars on my ribs caused by flying debris from a mortar attack.

It's funny that the most debilitating wound I had ever received occurred after I was "safely retired from duty". The thought lasted only a moment as Maggie noticed my wandering and decided to remind me that she was there ― as though I could have forgotten ― by moaning around my shaft and increasing the pace of her bobbing head.

I reached down and stroked the tops of her magnificent breasts and slowly let my fingers wander to her nipples. From her position I could not see them very well and when my fingers at last arrived I got quite a shock. Her nipples were distended by an amazing degree. They were puckered up into hard little nubs and extended more than an inch from her areola. I twirled and lightly pinched her nipples. She moaned her appreciation and renewed her efforts to bring me to climax.

"Maggie, if you don't stop I'm going to cum." I warned her.

She pulled her mouth off my rod with a resounding pop and with a questioning glance asked, "You won't be finished for the night if you cum now, will you?" The curiosity and burgeoning disappointment in her eyes was plain.

I smiled at her, stroked her cheek and said, "With a woman like you with me, not a chance. I never was a one-shot wonder anyhow."

She giggled and said, "Good, then I want you to cum in my mouth and then I want to see what other hidden talents you have." She returned her lips to the head of my cock, rubbed it over them and then closed her eyes for a moment.

"I have never had a lover with your obvious endowments before. I want to try something but I ask that you go slowly at first as it has been quite awhile and I want this to be the best night I've ever had." She spoke softly and then took me into her mouth. She, up to this point, had never had more than half my length in her mouth but as I watched her, she slowly, ever so slowly eased my pulsing cock into her mouth and down her throat. With only a little resistance about three quarters of the way down, she backed off again, paused and then swallowed me to the base of my pelvis.

I felt it as my cock burst into the ring of her throat as she swallowed several times massaging my cock with the muscles of her throat. The look of accomplishment on her face and triumph in her eyes, coupled with the sensations in her throat were enough to trigger my climax. She must have felt me swelling as I came, for she suddenly backed off until only about half of my cock was in her mouth. She sucked and licked backing off my shaft until only the head remained as she swallowed my spending without hesitation.

The pleasure she had given me left my knees weak and as she released my cock from her mouth, I quickly sat on the bed next to her. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her with all of the passion I could muster. The astonished look on her face told me that this was something new for her.

I broke our kiss and said in a voice shaking with lust, "That was, hands down, the best blowjob I have ever had! You are amazing, Maggie Kirkland!" I panted, out of breath after her most excellent performance.

She smiled and said, "No one has ever kissed me after I have done that for them before, at least not on the lips." The disappointment in her voice spoke volumes.

"If they didn't then they were fools and assholes! If you have the grace to swallow, I have the courtesy to kiss you afterwards. My body made it, so it's certainly not going to kill me." I leaned in and kissed her again, even more passionately, my tongue invading her mouth.

It was at this point she discovered that I hadn't lost my erection as it bumped into her vulva as she ground into me. She pulled back and gasped, "Are you still hard?"

I smiled and told her, "I told you I wasn't a one-shot wonder." The grin that spread over her face threatened to split it in half.

"In that case, I am on the pill and I want this magnificent specimen of masculinity inside me post haste good sir!" She smiled at me and it lit the room.

"As my lady commands, so shall I do! But first I want to return the favor." She gave me a quizzical look. "I want my dessert too." Her smile showed her understanding. With that I rolled us both over and into the center of the mattress with her glorious ass near the edge of the bed.

Stopping me, she slid up towards the headboard and beckoned me to follow her. "Your knee has been under enough stress the last day or so. You can lie down on the bed and rest your knee while you do this."

Giving in to her request, I smiled and stalked up the bed until I reached the juncture of her thighs. I lay down with my face at that sweet joining. I stroked my hands up and down her legs making her purr in pleasure as I felt the goose flesh rise under my hands. I moved my hands up to her rose-tipped breasts and rolled her magnificent nipples against the palms of my hands as I gently stroked her succulent flesh.

I lowered my face toward her delectable quim and let my breath flow out across her sensitive flesh. She shuddered with her arousal as it climbed steadily towards its peak. I looked into her eyes and saw anticipation there. And fear?

I looked at her and said gently, "I won't hurt you. I want to bring you to the heights of pleasure and plunge off them with you again and again. Trust me. Trust me to do this with you."

She hesitated only a moment before nodding. I took a pillow and put it under her hips; she raised them when she saw me grab the pillow. Never taking my eyes from hers I lowered my mouth to the junction of her thigh and pelvis, licking the crease where leg meets the thigh. I lightly traced my tongue back and forth over the surface of her skin. She gasped as my tongue made contact with her. I swirled my tongue gently around and over the top of her hooded clit. I swirled my tongue lazily over and over the edges of her entrance, never quite making contact with her clit or the inner lips of her pussy.

My teasing had her breath coming in ragged gasps as I took my time with her pleasure; her mounting anticipation was truly driving her higher towards a climax. As I at last made contact with her clit, that tingling bundle of nerves pulsed against my tongue; she closed her eyes and threw her head back.

Her breathing came in gasps as I did everything I had ever learned to bring her pleasure. When at last I took her clit into my mouth and slashed my tongue against it her legs clamped against my head and she screamed out her pleasure for the entire world to hear.

For several seconds she was as rigid as steel vibrating like a guitar string. Then just as suddenly, she went completely limp. I looked up the line of her body and found she had passed out. I'd heard of this but this was the first time I'd had it happen for me. I moved up beside Maggie and watched her for a moment then got up and retrieved a damp washcloth from the bathroom.

I gently wiped the sweat from her face and chest as I waited for her to come around. As I watched, a slowly spreading smile crossed her face and her eyes slowly fluttered open and met my own. Her arms sensuously snaked around my neck; she pulled me close and said in an excited whisper, "That was, hands down, the most spectacular orgasm I have ever had! My god, I have never cum so hard in my life!"

I smiled at her and teased, "So I shouldn't take it that you fell asleep out of boredom then?"

Her laughter burst through the room as she gently swatted my shoulder. "You ass! No one has ever made me cum so hard I lost consciousness before, and, just for the record, you can do that to me anytime, anywhere, and as often, you want too. That was amazing!"

"We aim to please, ma'am." I said with a grin.

Without letting her body lose too much of her aroused state I moved down to her breasts and began to nurse on her right nipple as if it would give milk. Her sensitive nipples were a dusky shade of pink and stood proudly crinkled up from her areola. She moaned as I suckled at her breast. Her hips began an unconscious rotation seeking stimulation so I set my finger in the groove of her labia and just held still. Her twisting rubbed my finger against her hooded clit and I felt her shudder at the contact.

Her breath caught as the first waves of her newest orgasm crashed over her. I felt the spasms coming and when I felt they were at their strongest I plunged my finger into her depths and used my thumb to rapidly flick across her clit, sending her high with the strength of multiple orgasms, each one larger than the last roaring through her already too-sensitive body. Her body convulsed tightly with each repeated spasm. Maggie cried out one last time and went limp in my arms. She had again passed out from the shear overload of sensual sensations.

I moved up and pulled her into the circle of my arms. I laid back and cradled her in my lap and as I reclined I pulled her into my arms atop me and stroked her back soothingly. I raised her up and with little difficulty settled the head of my cock at the entrance to her grotto as her legs straddled my waist. I then waited for her to awaken again.

Maggie opened her eyes slowly and the sparkle in them was matched by the smile on her face. "Sweetheart you keep this up and I am just liable to throw a rope on you and keep you tied up as my sex slave."

I chuckled and rubbed her back some more making my way to her tight little ass and squeezing her cheeks slightly. "I think you might find that a bit hard on the décor; I tend to dislike being held against my will. Of course I'm not saying I wouldn't be willing."

Maggie chuckled and said wryly, "Where were you when I got out of the Navy? Back then, I'd have taken you up on that. Now it's just not the right time. Too many other people need you too badly for me to take you away." She sighed heavily. "Are you ready to let me feel that big cock of yours before I get even more maudlin?"

I smiled and nodded as I looked into her eyes and said, "You can control how deep and how fast I go. You are spectacular and I want to watch you take your pleasure from me the first time. Then I'm going to fuck you silly! But first, is there anything you don't like to do?"

She thought for a moment and then replied, "I'm not into water sports, serious pain, or scat but pretty much everything else is fair game. I'll at least try it. If I did say no, I'm pretty sure you'd respect my wishes and back off. It's the type of guy you are, I think." She smiled as she said that.

She also sat up and began to slide my aching erection into the tightest velvet vise I'd ever experienced. "Oh God! You're stretching me so good!"

She was a thing of beauty as she straddled my hips. She was so tight that I touched every bit inside her. As she moved further down my shaft I rubbed against her magic spot and she would inhale sharply, her head thrown back against the sensations traveling the length of her body and traveling into mine.

She paused several times as she slowly sank down on my hard length. She paused for a moment and looked to see that there was only about an inch left to go. Her eyes widened, "God, how you fill me up so good." As she watched herself take the last of me into her silken folds she began to pant wordlessly. "Hahn... Hahn... Hahn..."

As the last of my cock entered her she abruptly sat up forcing her pelvis tight to my own and screamed, "Cummiinnggg!" The spasms wracking her body shook violently through her. I placed my hands on her hips to steady her as she reeled from the sensations her body was sending to her brain. After almost a minute, her body unwound and she again began to relax onto my chest, panting from the exertion.

Placing one hand on either side of my chest she levered herself up to look into my eyes and said, "I think... that this... might... kill me... if it goes... on much longer. But... I can't... think of ... a better... way to go." She smiled at me the whole time she spoke and the light in her eyes let me know that she meant every word of it. After a moment, she caught her breath. My hands had continued to glide over her body in a soothing fashion.

She again began to ride slowly up and down my hardness. She trembled as the ridge of my head pulled across her G-Spot. Her head shaking back and forth as she again toppled over into bliss. A new orgasm rolled over her again, and again, and again as she rode me.

She slowed and eventually dropped her head to my chest. Great wracking gasps of air flowed into her as she fought to catch her breath. Slowly she regained her composure and a contented smile stole over her face as sweat ran down and dripped from the tip of her nose.

As she looked at me, she brought her hand up to stroke my cheek. "You are amazing. You need to finish this I'm wearing out." She said with a wry grin. "Now, put me on my back and fuck me silly you sweet, sweet man." With that, I rolled her over and found that her Kegel muscles were very strong indeed. The movement caused my cock to move within her rubbing her G spot and sending a flurry on ripples throughout her velvet walls.

For the next twenty minutes I took my time and made slow languid love to Maggie. I would lick and caress her breasts bringing her higher and higher. I stroked her stomach and felt the muscles jump and tremble under my touch. As she would near an orgasm, I would back off driving her up and up until I reached down and strummed my thumb across her clit, sending her into bliss. As I approached my peak, I began to speed up and finally, at long, long last came with a wordless cry.

Feeling me cum set Maggie off on her last orgasm of the night. Her head thrashed from side to side as she screamed, "Oh YES! YES!" With that she promptly passed out again. I looked at her and watched her face relax into a peaceful slumber.

I pulled the sheet up over us and taking her in my arms, we took a well-deserved rest. Some short time later I slipped off to sleep.