My Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you pop the hood?" he asked

I pulled the lever at the driver seat and then got up to walk around to lift the hood myself. As I passed by Kevin on the way around the car I gave him a very seductive look and ran my hand from one side of his ass to the other when I passed around him. I lifted up the hood and as he inspected we made some more small talk. As I was closing it Kevin had taken up a position right behind me. He had put his left hand on the front of my waist and his right hand on my shoulder. Almost as soon as I had the hood closed Kevin had me bent me over the Mustang, holding me down with one hand and caressing my ass and body with the other. He pressed his crotch into me and I could feel he was very hard. While still holding me down with one hand he undid his pants with the other and moved my panties to the side. He pressed the head of his cock into my ass and slowly began entering me. It was only a few seconds before he was completely inside of me and I have never felt that full back there in my life. I let out a whimper that was a combination of both pleasure and pain.

Kevin was nice enough to move his cock in and out of me slowly for the first couple minutes so I could get used to the size of it. After that he began to pick up the pace placing both hands on my hips. Several times he pulled his cock out till there was just the tip in me and then slammed it back in hard.

Thrust after thrust kept hitting me in just the right spot it felt like I was constantly on the edge of cumming. My own cock was so hard my panties couldn't hold it in anymore and came popping out. I had placed both hands on the hood of the car and push my body up which gave a nice arch to my back. That only encouraged Kevin to get a better hold of me around my hips and start pulling me into him with every thrust. I was moaning and screaming so loud I was sure people down the street could hear me. I looked down at my own rock hard cock and I had never seen that much precum before.

"OH GOD, KEEP FUCKING ME" I shouted

I moaned with every thrust "UHHH, UHHH, YEESSS."

Kevin pulled out of me and said "let's take this to the back seat of the car."

My legs were so shaky I could hardly handle the walk around the car and almost fell. Kevin stood in the back seat and had me lay on my back over the spot the roof goes into with my head at the edge of the trunk. He pulled off my panties, threw them to the side, and spread my legs.

"Mmmmmm. Sapphire, that feels so good. I want to hear you beg me for more."

I begged, "Please don't stop, I need that cock back in me."

In one quick motion he was back inside me. While Kevin was holding my legs up he was pounding me just as hard as he was before. Kevin was pulling me forward so he could get even deeper into me. I could tell he was getting close and I was still feeling like I was on the edge of cumming the whole time.

That's when I heard him moan louder and fuck me even harder; he was pumping shot after shot of cum in me. I could feel the first couple of spurts enter me. Between that and how hard he was fucking me it was enough to put me over the edge and my own cock began releasing and was getting all over my skirt. Our orgasms seemed to go on forever but eventually he stopped and let go of my legs but kept his cock in me. I felt like I couldn't move.

I rolled my head to the side and noticed we had an audience. Tina and Ryan were both there watching us along with two other people. It was Aurora and Mitchell, a couple we knew and played with occasionally. I was so happy they were able to join us today.

12