My Day of Roses Ch. 2

Story Info
Elisabeth is now free to chose a new lover.
6k words
3.56
32.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rosehip
Rosehip
16 Followers

Chapter 2: My New Life

Prologue: For some time Elisabeth had been thinking about having an affair with Randy, her boss, who had made several sexual overtures to her over a period of months. As her frustration with her husband's days away from home and lack of sexual interest grew, she decided that an afternoon with Randy would teach her the things she needed to know to improve the physical relationship with her husband, Lloyd. The erotically elegant and steamy love affair with her highly skilled and virile boss left her both excited and satisfied. The sophisticated and charming Randy had covered her car with roses with a romantic note attached.

* * * * *

After I arrived home I took the roses to the dining room and put them in watered vases. I told my two daughters I had grabbed the roses after a party at work when the secretaries were given flowers.

Friday evening Lloyd came home from his trip, I told him I had a bladder infection and the nurse told me to avoid sex for a week or two. He did not seem too concerned. His reaction did not come as a surprise to me.

Saturday morning Lloyd took the garbage out and noticed the roses in the garbage can. I told him what I told the girls. I believe he accepted this explanation, as he did not say anything.

About three weeks after the affair I was sure Lloyd would be in the mood for sex and I would be able to slowly interject some of the sexual techniques I had learned. I was in the mood, but Lloyd was not. In fact his sex drive was at a new low. That is zero. Was Lloyd impotent? I was devastated as my plans for us were no more than one of my fantasies. Was I was naive in thinking an affair would solve our problems, or was I hungry for sex?

Going to work my morale was at a new low and my coworkers noticed it. Larry became my close friend and I no longer considered him a suitor. He suggested we go out at noon and have a hamburger at one the fast foods. I new he would not try and take me to his house so I said yes. At McDonalds we would get our hamburgers and talk and Larry wanted to know what was really bugging me. I said this is not the most private place to talk and my problem was about my home life.

The closest he came to flirting with me was when we returned to the plant and he opened my car door. Getting out my legs showed beautifully and he whistled. I said, "Thank you," and he grinned and said, "Yes Mama."

In the following months we would make weekly lunch trips to McDonalds. One eventful day we could see from the car the food line inside was very long, and he suggested we go to the drive in window and eat in the car, It was a nice spring day and I said, "Sounds good." While we were eating I expressed my feeling more openly and tears started streaming down my cheeks. Larry took a napkin leaned over and wiped them away. We looked into each other's eyes and knew a light kiss was in order. After the kiss he backed away and said, "Do you feel better?" I smiled back. My pussy was on fire.

The next weekend Lloyd's outdoor group was sponsoring a Triathlon for the local clubs and Lloyd and I went. Lloyd entered the one for guys over forty and he came in someplace in the middle, which is real good considering his short legs. He was really fatigued, and all I got him to eat for supper was a little soup. After which he went in the tent, and I knew he would not wake till morning.

It was late afternoon and I went for a walk in the camping area. I was feeling sexy from watching the athletes run around today. Two good looking guys, probably in their mid thirties, engaged me in conversation about the events. They had entered the Iron man event yesterday. The blond said he was the coach at a nearby private school. I mentioned my husband finished his run today and was really fatigued. The good-looking blonde let it be known he was available if I needed anything. "I politely said I was happily married, and please excuse me, as I have to fix dinner."

I attend the evening campfire and singing, but around nine p.m. it started to thunder and rain lightly. I left for my tent and on the way the blond saw me and said, "They are going to have a very informal dance at the covered pavilion. Come as you are." I said, "Perhaps later; I'll think about it." I checked on Lloyd, and he was in a deep sleep. I realized no escort to the dance from him.

I thought about the dance and the blonde. His attention to me really got me worked up. I wanted to stay loyal to my husband, and I was hoping his running would stimulate his desire for sex. If I had given up on Lloyd who knows, as he was well built and looked interesting. He would have been great company on a rainy night. I listened to the rain on the nylon tent, and it slightly muffled the sound of the music from the pavilion. So I said to myself I knew if I went to the dance and danced with the blonde hunk, he would probably rub his belly into me, and I would feel his bulge and want to fuck him right on the dance floor. It had been over three months since my affair with Randy, and no sex with my husband for over six months

Gosh! "What's a sex starved broad to do on a night like this and not get into trouble?" For my entertainment, I decided to stay in the tent and have an erotic fantasy about what would have happened if I chose Larry instead of Randy for my first and only affair.

Let's see now where shall I start? But first I want to get comfortable so I can masturbate if necessary. I knew I would, so I got some paper towels to clean up with, and I undressed. Next I wanted to relax so my subconscious mind could help guide me. I relaxed my whole body and let my mind idle. I found myself in the twilight somewhere between being awake and sleeping. I was visualizing that I was at work, and when I saw Larry entering the office, I pushed my chair back, crossed my legs, and pulled my dress up above my knees. Larry and others previously commented on my beautiful long legs, and I know Larry would love to get between them.

Larry comes up by my desk and sees more of my legs than he has ever seen. He stops and says, "Good morning." I moistens my lips and say in a sexy voice, "And a good morning to you too; is the lunch invitation still open?" Larry is elated and says how about tomorrow. It's Friday, and my wife will be gone on another one of her trips.

I say lunch is hardly time enough. I will tell Susan I have a dental appointment after lunch, and I will be late. How about you? Can you get your lunch extended an hour? During the afternoon break Larry and I go over the plan for tomorrow. At lunch we will both take our own cars and meet at his house.

I dream that the next morning went slowly, but finally it was time for the noon lunch break. I go out to my car, and when I am backing out, Larry is slowing leaving. Following Larry's Cadillac is no problem. When we both arrive in the driveway at Larry's house, he uses his wireless door opener to open up the two-bay garage door. We drive in and the door closes behind us.

I see Larry and I entering his house; he slips his arm around me and says he has been wishing for this chance for a long time. I tell him I have thought about it too, but he has to promise not to tell. He agrees, but I'm not really sure he will keep his promise.

I am excited about what is in store for me and want this to be a good experience. In my dream he is a gentle lover, and as I dream I am pleased and happy.

Larry leads me into one of the guest bedrooms. Slowly he undresses me, caressing, kissing each part he uncovers. It is so erotic I feel like I'm going to melt. I have never felt so happy with my body. He is making me feel beautiful. After I step out of my shoes, he gets on his knees and slowly rolls down my hosiery. He then grinds his face in my pussy. I start getting aroused, and my moaning lets Larry know how much I am enjoying what he is doing. He them sticks his tongue in my love channel, brings his tongue up my slit, and attacks my clitoris. My knees start to wobble from the passion surging through me.

Larry stands up, supports me with his strong arms, and gives me a long kiss. I reach out to undress him. He stops me and says for me to lie on the bed and watch as he strips.

As I see him stripping, I notice his slenderness, but I am surprised at the muscle I see on his arms, and his abs are phenomenal. I tell him so. I also notice the bulge in his jockeys and say I'm anxious to see what he has for me.

As he slowly lowers his jockeys, I scoot to the bottom of the bed to get closer. It is not as thick as Lloyds but seems longer. I tell him. "I did not expect him to be so large and to please be gentle with me, as I have not ever been with a penis as large as his." I lean in and kiss the tip, and he groans with pleasure. This is my cue. I take him in my mouth and start massaging him.

He nearly sinks to his knees, saying, "Stop! Or I will climax. No one has excited me like this in ages." This is thrilling to hear (even if it may not be true). I let go and lay back. He comes to me and kisses me again, at the same time running his hand down my body. When he reaches my clitoris, he begins to slowly rub; then says it feels like you're ready for me. All I can do is nod, as I get another soul-searching kiss. Nothing is said as he starts to slowly plunge in and out. I cry out, "You are stretching me, and it feels fantastic; don't you dare stop." I tell Larry my husband is very small, and he is so large I think I am going to faint. As I tell Larry this, I can feel his penis swell up harder and larger. I join his rhythm, and it feels so good. I know I lied to him, but you must admit it would result in grand sex, and a good fuck to me is what it is all about.

I know I won't take long to come, and I'm right. My first orgasm has started. It is so intense that I feel as if my pussy is drawing him further in. When I come down from my high, he is starring at me. The look of surprise is something to behold.

It's funny - he talks his head off at work, but here I imagine he is silent. As I dream he is giving me some real deep strokes, I feel another orgasm building. I start to say something, but he kisses me and says, "I know." As it builds, I can tell he is ready to come with me. Our explosion is mind boggling--I can't think.

When I come out of it, I visualize Larry seated on the edge of the bed with the biggest grin on his face. I smile back and ask, "Was it worth the wait?" Larry says "I never experienced anything like it in my life." He knew I'd be good but not as spectacular as I was. He says, "I want to be with you again real soon." I answer, "Even though you are the best, I won't promise."

Because I previously thought of a way to almost guarantee his silence about today, I go to my purse and pull out a small six shot 22 revolver and tell him it is loaded with rat shot. and if I hear about what happened today, I will shoot him in the cheek of his ass. If I am really mad, I will shoot both cheeks of his ass. Then I say, "Now Larry what part of what I said do you not understand?"

Wow! What a fantasy. I wonder if he is really good--maybe someday--yes maybe someday real soon. Right now I want Lloyd to be the man I so wanted him to be. I so need him sexually active. He is my husband and I do love him.

It is fun to have a fantasy when you are alone. My vagina was sloppy wet, so it must have been good. I started to have another fantasy, this one with the blond I met today, but before I really got started I fell asleep.

When we returned home Sunday afternoon, my thoughts were what to do next. I tried to rationalize my situation. Yes I need sex. The sex I want is at home with Lloyd, but it was nonexistent. I suggested to my husband he see a doctor, and all he would say is, "My job is stressful, and I'm not impotent." He then walked away from me refusing to discuss it.

I chased him down the hallway and into our bedroom. Slamming the door shut, I screamed, "Lloyd what is going on? Please give it to me straight; I deserve an answer." Calming down, I asked, "Do you have a girl friend?" He answered with, "No I have a boy friend or two."

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed. "How long has this been going on?" Lloyd said, "About six months ago I came out of the closet, so to speak." I asked, "Have you had anal intercourse with any of these guys?" He said yes, "I started about four or five months ago."

Gathering my wits and calming down, I asked, "What about us. Have you given that any thought?" Lloyd calmly said, "Perhaps we can live together till the children are grown, and then get a divorce. I want you to know I still love you. Would that be O.K. with you?"

I thought about it and said, "That sounds reasonable to me. You must realize I will see who I want and do whatever I think is best for me. I will not bring any lover into our house when you or the children are present, and I expect the same from you." I looked at him, and he said he understood and agreed. "Oh yes," I added, "There is one more thing; please move your things to the guest room." Lloyd agreed, and I fell on the large bed crying,

During my sleepless night, I went over what had happened. I did not know if I should be mad, cry, or be relieved. I guess my body answered for me. I felt relaxed and at peace with myself. Yes I was now free of my problems and could now do what was best for me. What had not sunk in was that I was leaving twenty years of marriage and a hopeful future with my husband.

In order to go to sleep, I thought who my new lover might be.

I did not want to have sex with Randy again, as he was too large a man for me. Funny thing, when I think of Randy's oversized cock, my mind goes back to my Bible school days. One of the girls told me to look up Ezekiel 23:20-21. "She lusted for concubinage with them, whose members were like those of asses and whose organs were like those of stallions." .

Yes it would be Larry. I did not care anymore about my marriage, as I wanted to be satisfied again with someone I knew and trusted. "Watch out, Larry, here I come!"

Next weekend the schools would be having spring break. The oldest would be at a weekend band retreat and Lloyd would be taking the youngest to visit his parents in Tulsa. The house would be mine.

The next day at work I told Larry if he did not have any plans Saturday to drop over to my house and have a light lunch with me. I said I wanted to talk out my problems with him, and do not expect sex. He said he understood.

The doorbell rang at high noon, and I greeted Larry with a friendly hug and a short kiss. He wanted more. I said, "No, Let's have lunch in the kitchen." He did not reply because he was looking at my hot pants, tank top shirt, and the full length of my legs, the likes of which he had only seen in his daydreams. Poor Larry, he barely heard what I said. Over the years my boobs had enlarged to full C cups, and somehow they retained their firmness.

I noticed Larry's nice bulge. He saw I was looking at it, and I pointed and said, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?" We both laughed and his bulge reduced in size.

We went to the kitchen, and I told Larry to make himself comfortable at the kitchen table, and please pour the ice tea. I said we could talk while I opened a can of tomato soup and grilled the cheese sandwiches.

Larry was my captive audience, and I went over all my problems. I did not mean to, but I found myself talking about my sex life with Lloyd, and mentioned we not had sex in over six months, not even a hug or kiss.

During my talk I reached to get the can of soup from a top shelf. I do not know what excited him the most, the tightening of my calf muscles as I stood on the balls of my feet to reach the soup, or seeing the lower contour of my breasts when the tank top was drawn up. When the soup was hot, I poured some into each bowl and then took the browned grilled cheese sandwiches and cut then in diagonals. Stacking them on a plate, our lunch was ready.

Before I started to eat I told Larry I never been with anyone other than my husband, and I was a virgin when I married. I was not about to tell him I experienced a one-time affair with Randy. From conversations with Susan, I knew Randy must have been much larger than Larry. Even though Larry must be large, I saw no need in telling him. It would have led to other complications. Besides a little fib to enhance a relationship was in order. I said, "My husband has a small penis (another fib), and from what I hear, you are richly endowed. If we ever have sex you must be gentle and patient."

I continued, "What is most important, if we develop a relationship, I want you to stop seeing women other than you wife. If I should ever hear you talked about me I will do something drastic. I want you to sleep on it, and if you agree, give me an answer first thing tomorrow morning."

Larry said, "I don't need to wait 'til tomorrow. My answered is YES." I replied with, "No Larry, I want your answer tomorrow. Now lets eat before it gets cold."

Eating with him at the table and fantasizing about having sex with him all these months really got my juices flowing. I could feel my hardened nipples pushing against my cotton tank top. Without a bra it must have been exciting for Larry. It was definitely another event for his hungry eyes,

Without thinking I picked up one of the triangle sandwiches and dipped a pointed end into the soup. Larry watched as I lifted the sandwich letting some of soup drip back in the bowl. Then I brought the reddened end of the sandwich up to my mouth. My tongue went way out and wiped the soup end with a slow circular motion. I then put the wiped portion between my parted lips, and sucked some of the melted cheese out. It made a sinuous, slurping sound. I followed with a slow bite. When I finished chewing and swallowing, I slowly wiped my lips with my tongue.

I winked at him, and then I became weak. My sandwich fell out of my hand and splashed into the soup. I knew then I was no longer in control. After all these months, what was a fantasy was now becoming a reality. My time had come; I knew I would be sick if I was not taken soon.

Early this morning when I chose to put on the hot pants and tank top without a bra. I must have known I really wanted Larry today. To insure his arousal, I made sure the can of soup was on the top most shelf. My wet pussy was ready a long time ago and was losing patience with me. I realized I could not wait to be fucked till tomorrow and it must be now.

He came over to me, helped me off the chair, and gave me a long kiss and massaging the cheeks of my butt with his long lean arms. All I could say was, "Lets go to the bedroom." On the way I almost removed my tank top, but decided to leave it on, as I wanted Larry to have the pleasure.

I thought again to what Susan said, "The best part of sex with a new man is the unknown." How true. Well almost.

We were standing by the bed, and Larry started to undress me, my tank top first. As he slid my tank up, I could feel the material dragging against my hardened nipples; the friction felt like burning sparks on my tits. My firm breasts were fully exposed and ready. I was on fire. Larry then started to explore my bosom and gently massaged my two beauties, being careful not to touch the nipples, which so badly needed his gentle touch.

Next he dropped my hot pants, exposing my thinly-haired, moist vagina. I sat on the edge of the bed and flipped off my sandals. He placed his hands on my inner thighs, and my legs automatically parted. What he did with his tongue to my vagina was beyond description. I was in a world to itself. Some people call this foreplay. I call it almost as good as sex, sometimes better. I came twice, long undulating ones.

Larry returned to my breasts and circled the nipples with his fingers, very lightly rubbing my light brown areole. That was the closest he came to the nipples. His plan was to tease and increase my desire. Then he came in with his mouth and pounced on the nipples. Wow! He did do my nipples right with much-needed tongue swirls, sucking, and light bites. I did not realize how much I needed this attention. My real relief came only after a mild nipple climax.

Rosehip
Rosehip
16 Followers
12