My Day of Roses Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rosehip
Rosehip
16 Followers

Larry noticed I cooled down a bit and he said, "Undress me." I said, "O.K., but first remove your shoes and socks," which he did real fast, and then stood straight up saying, "I am all yours." I unbuttoned his sport shirt, pushed it back over his shoulders, and slid it down his arms, dropping it to the floor.

His upper torso was lean with a slightly sunken hairless chest. He was a low-key type who never really exercised or competed in sports. But his belly was flat and firm. Guess the horizontal exercising he got from satisfying the gals was all he needed in order to stay in shape. He definitely did not have the strong muscular arms and rippling stomach muscles I visualized in my fantasies.

I then noticed his belt buckle, previously hidden by his sport shirt. It made me think of what they say about belt buckles, "The bigger the buckle the smaller the dick." He was wearing a small buckle. I undid the buckle, zipped down his fly and pulled his trousers down off his thin hips and thighs, exposing his briefs. He stepped out of his trousers and said, "Are you ready for the next act?"

The anticipation was getting to me, as I felt tingly all over, but good. My pussy was no longer moist; it was flooded, and I was sinking with desire.

I said, "Here goes," and pulled down his briefs, and his "maiden's friend" sprang up. It looked so beautiful and large. His pubic hairs were trimmed to about a half-inch long, and the base of his penis was shaved. This, plus the fact his large penis against a background of a lean body, make it look much larger than it really was. I guess it was about nine inches long and perhaps a little over two inches in diameter.

I knew my love box was in for plenty of palpitating action, and I was ready. I should have set this up weeks ago. In my fantasies I guessed I would see a seven to eight inch cock, and I assumed the girth of his cock would be smaller than Lloyd's due to his slim built. Boy was I wrong! This excited me as I could almost feel him stretching and spreading me apart.

I said to Larry, "Oh it is so large. I did not realize you were so well endowed. Lloyd is so much smaller, so please be extra gentle, and I will be your love goddess." What Larry lacked in muscular development he more than made up in the size of his love instrument.

You know, it pay to butter up you sex partner; little fibs or complimentary truths can make sex extra great for both partners. If I told him about Randy and Lloyd's real size, he might be too rough, and I wanted a slow caring fucking today.

I got on the bed and spread my legs. Larry knew what to do. It was like we both were choreographed for a sex film. Larry give me another cunningness, a beautiful one it was. He started by slowly circling my clitoris with his tongue until I reached a peak of excitement. Then he bounced on the clitoris with his lips and sucked and tongued my little friend. I never felt one this good. Indeed he was the master of his art. Man oh Man, did I climax when he started his sucking routine.

He came up and attacked my firm tits, whose nipples stood out rigid and hard. As he was sucking one nipple I could hear the other nipple say, "Its my turn," and as if he heard their plea, he would change. Of course they can't talk, but their nerves do send messages, and when possible I try to satisfy their needs. I told my little friend hiding in my pussy to hang on for dear life, as I was expecting a stormy afternoon.

Larry took my tank top and wiped his mouth and then we French-kissed like it was the only sex we knew. I so wanted his penis inside me, and my pussy screamed, "NOW, DO IT NOW!" As if on command Larry's penis was outside my portals. He pressed the head against my outer portals, and I responded with a real moan. In the past months my kegel exercises, and other fitness routines firmed up all my pleasure areas.

Larry then entered about an inch and stopped. I believe I could have taken all of him if he had given me a deep plunge. What he was doing was teasing me, and he wanted me to have a few climaxes before he really tore into me. I begged him to go deeper. Larry shook his head. He pulled back and stroked in another inch and stopped. I was under his control and mad with desire. I said to please do more. He said, "No." I begged more, and again I pleaded. Then he went in about three inches and stopped, making me beg and plead for more. The last penetration was slow, as he did not want to bottom out and hurt me. I really loved his consideration, even though in my passion I wanted all of his magnificent rod in me with one plunge. Then he pulled almost all the way back and gave me strong full strokes. I really let loose and climaxed like I never dreamed possible. Again with pleading eyes I said to please do it again and again, or I will die from desire. (What he wanted was for me to remember my desire for him the rest of my life.) He pulled back again and during his next stroke, I wrapped my legs around his lean waist and pulled his penis all the way in. Man O Man! Another great long continuous climax! His penis filled me completely. At first I thought there would be no room for my natural lubrication. Then came the long slow strokes I wanted. Oh it was so wonderful, as it lasted a long, long time.

We stopped with Larry's full, thick cock soaking inside me. He wanted to be sure I was O.K. and checked to see if I was feeling any discomfort. I said no. He was more than I have ever fantasized him to be. Larry smiled at me and said, "I never dreamed you would be so firm, yet so compatible." He also said most of the tightness near my portals was now relaxed, and we should now have fun. Hell, I was having fun. I could still feel the tightness, and it was a wonderful feeling.

We took a break and he held me in his arms, I really felt secure. The best part of being screwed by a "Woman Master" is that they are in control and do what is best for the woman.

Later Larry told me he took breaks during sex when he felt an ejaculation building up. By doing this he could, if necessary, go all evening or continue during the night. His erection would sometimes soften, but sexual stimulation would bring it back up.

He then rested his belly on mine, pressing our pubic areas together, and moved his hips in a grinding motion. I really did moan and carry on, as I was experiencing pleasure in a new area.

With a sexy grin on his face he said he was getting me in the mood for an old-fashioned country boy fucking. I teasingly replied with, "Let's see if a country boy can satisfy a big time city gal. Can you meet the challenge?"

We laughed and kissed, and I noticed his new erection, and what a beauty it was. We were both more than ready; my teasing really made us hot. I could feel the flow in my vagina.

Larry began with manly rugged strokes. He was in control, and my body was a slave to his desire. The feel of his large cock plunging and withdrawing through my stretched vagina almost made me swoon with pleasure. Somehow desire was taking over my body and was controlling my movement and rhythm to meet his thrusts. It was all so beautiful.

Occasional when he was all the way in, I would do a kegel squeeze to hear him moan. His moans of pleasure were music to my ears, as I knew I was doing something special for him. We both felt our final climaxes were almost upon us, so Larry really got with it. He rammed and reamed me, and I tried to return his thrusts His cock then got extra hard and increased in size. I could sense he was about to climax. For a while he held this swelling with a kegel squeeze. Uncontrollably, he swelled even larger, the blood throbbing in his penis. Then he really spewed into me. I could feel the hot pulsating stream of cream he was injecting, and it felt like it was trying to put out the internal fire in me.

In the heat of passion during my climax, I locked my long strong legs around his lean torso and lost control. The thought of his new larger penis in me caused me to do an involuntary crushing squeeze with my legs. It really must have been painful for poor Larry. He screamed with pain. I guess it would be a long time before he would let me lock my legs around him again. Especially when he thought I was ready to climax.

Realizing the main event was over, I said to Larry "Let me give you a treat for the pain I caused you." He nodded an approval, and I said, "Get on your back and prepare yourself for a special ice cream cone licking." I went down on his half erect penis and licked from the base to his head. Then I repeated the licking and sucking on the other side. At the end of my upward stroke, I grabbed the head of his cock with my mouth and sucked and massaged for a long time. He wanted to climax again, but he had previously jettisoned all of his sperm. I grabbed his soft shaft and talked to the plumb shaped head on his shaft. "Perhaps next time, 'Little Larry,' I will first give you a fellatio, which you so richly deserve."

We both snickered, as we were too fatigued to laugh. He knew I was receptive for a next time. Larry said he now knew what the ice cream cone treatment was, and he really enjoy it.

Larry told me I was a once in a lifetime woman and there was so much we could do together. I replied. "Other than making love?" His reply was "Are you saying there is something else?"

Larry snickered, and I mused to myself, "Is he really joking, or he really does believe that's all there is to a loving relationship?"

I knew he was a "Bad Boy," and a gal should be careful and not fall in love with him. Only time will tell how long our relationship will last, especially if it is mainly based on sex.

We dressed, and I sort of hurried his exit as I was fully sated and over fucked for one day. In fact, too much, considering it was my first in months. I wanted to get in the tub, have a nice hot soak, and smoke a cigarette. My telegraphing pussy was sending me a message. It needed a warm relaxing rest.

At the front door Larry said he wanted to do it again this week, perhaps noon at his house. I said, "No Larry, when we do it again I don't want to look at a clock. I desire at least a half-day dedicated to our pleasure." I gave him a kiss and hug and said, "I want to give my husband another opportunity to acknowledge what his indifference to sex is doing to my life."

From the outside of the front screen door Larry looked me in the eye with a playful look and asked, "Did the country boy satisfy the big city gal?" I winked and said, "I'll let you know one of these days, but not soon." Poor Larry he was again getting hard thinking about when it might be. I then shut the heavy door.

Rosehip
Rosehip
16 Followers
12