My Day With A Toy Boy In The Sun

Story Info
Teasing my neighbour's son.
2.4k words
4.19
59.1k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of summer and I was outside in the back yard washing my car in just a pair of cut-off jeans and a loose top that showed off a bit of cleavage when bent over. I was about just over half way to getting my car washed when eighteen year old Tommy popped his head over the fence.

"Hi, nice day for a car wash." He said with a smile on his face.

As I was bending over with my ass to the fence I turned my head and caught him staring at my ass. Instead of getting offended I was actually flattered and getting a bit turned on by this. He stayed there watching me as I finished cleaning my car then was off.

Once I got back in the house I thought about what had just happened with Tommy watching me as I washed my car. My hand slipped between my thighs and my Short shorts felt wet. At first I thought it was from washing the car but once I pulled my shorts down and felt my pussy it was soaking and I was now feeling turned on. I now wondered just how turned on Tommy had got watching me, so I decided to put it to the test.

It was now a week later and again I had Tommy on my mind. It was Sunday and my son would be out all day long so I thought see just how turned on I could make Tommy if he was still about in his back yard. I knew the weather was going be hot and sunny so I thought that I would top my tan up in the back yard by the pool.

Before going out in the back yard I went upstairs to change. I took off my red tank top, black bra and matching panties and my short shorts dropping them on the floor at my feet. I went in to my drawers and pulled out a little black bikini, and when I say little I mean it left very little to the imagination. The bottoms of the bikini were so tight on me as I pulled them up my legs and over my ass. Then I pulled the top on and had to adjust it so it covered my hardening nipples.

I then headed back downstairs picking up my towel and some sun-tan oil as I went along and out the back door into the yard. It was a lovely hot day and I found a spot in the yard where I would be very visible to my neighbour's son in then glaring sun. I spread my towel on the ground and lay down on my back, my hands at my sides and my legs parted a little.

I had my shaded on so that I could see his house, the windows and the fence without him knowing I was looking. As I lay there enjoying the sun on my soft golden skin I kept looking for him but he never appeared. Here I was a thirty six year old married woman trying to turn on my eighteen year neighbour and he wasn't even around.

I had been laying there for what felt like hours and was just about to give up on my stupid idea when I saw his bedroom curtain move and he appeared in the window. He must have been passing by his bedroom window and saw me laying here and decided to watch me again. But then he disappeared again and I thought it was just my dirty imagination that a boy his age would really be interested in me.

As I was getting up to go for a dip in the pool before heading back into the house I saw his curtain move again and as I glanced up he was back at the window again. He stood back a little from the window so I couldn't see him from where I was but unbeknown to him I could still see him standing there watching my every move.

I now began to think that Tommy did like the look of me after all just like the other day when I was washing my car and it turned me on again. I adjusted my bikini top to make sure my nipples were still covered and as I did I could feel against my fingers, that they were hard again and also feeling a little tender as I was now feeling very horny knowing I was being spied on.

While my hand was against my boon I glanced up to Tommy's window again and I could just make out his face as he stood there looking down at me. Being as turned on as I was I pulled my bikini bottoms up tight against my pussy giving him a little camel toe on view? I was so nervous now as I had only ever done this for my hubby and now here I was doing it for my eighteen year old neighbour.

Nervously I reached behind me and pulled the string to my bikini top and pulled it over my head. My bare boobs were now exposed for Tommy to see. He moved forward just a little to get a better view of me being topless and it made me wonder what he was thinking about at that moment in time?

Making it look as if I didn't know he was there watching me I picked up the little bottle of sun tan oil, poured a little into my hand and began rubbing it into my boobs. I then poured more into my hand and rubbed it in to my arms, stomach and thighs before pouring more from the bottle and then used both hands to make sure I had covered both boobs with the oil. As I massaged my boobs I could feel my nipples being so hard and tender to the touch. All the while I kept looking at Tommy through my shades and he was intently watching my every move. When I had finished covering myself in oil I lay back down on my towel.

I was so fucking horny now that my pussy had made a wet patch on my bikini bottoms. I opened my legs a little further this time to let Tommy see what he was doing to me. But when I glanced up at his bedroom window again he was gone. I couldn't believe he had gone as I lay there topless for him, I rolled over on to my front and thought about how horny I got with my young neighbour perving on me.

As I lay there dreaming for a few moments I heard his back door open and heard footsteps on his patio that sounded like they were getting closer to the fence. Sure enough Tommy had made his way down stairs and was now perving at me from over the top of the fence.

"Good afternoon Mrs Walsh." Tommy said with a smile on his face.

Suddenly I didn't feel so confident anymore and snapped my legs shut quick smart.

"Hi Tommy, nice weather we are having." Were the only words that came out my mouth?

"Yes and I see you are making the most of it." He said, indicating to my near nakedness as I pressed my bare boobs into my towel.

"Yes." I said a little shy now that Tommy was actually there.

"Is your son home?" Tommy asked.

"No he went out for the day and won't be back till later." I answered.

"I think you need more of that on you in this weather." Tommy said again pointing at my sun tan oil bottle.

"Yeah I know but it's pretty tricky to rub it on your own back." I answered again.

"Could you help me out with that?" I asked him.

Tommy looked a little hesitant looking at me in just my bikini bottoms.

"You wouldn't want me getting sunburnt now would you? I asked him again.

"OK, gimme a second." Was all he said then he was gone.

I lay there on my towel in just my bikini bottoms waiting for him to return to the fence with some kind of excuse not to come over and help me out. My pussy was getting wetter and my nipples were rock hard now with the anticipation of his hands all over my body. This would be the first time that a teenager would have touched my body in such a way since I was a teenager myself.

I had just spread my legs a little when I heard the gate open. When I looked over my shoulder there was Tommy and all he was wearing now was a pair of shorts, his top was gone and I wondered if he had anything on under those shorts. I still couldn't believe this was happening but here he was standing beside me.

Tommy then knelt over me placing his knees either side of my hips. He then picked up the little bottle of sun tan oil and poured some on to his hand. He rubbed the sun tan oil into his hands then I felt them on my shoulders. He then ran his hands down my arms and then back up to my shoulders making sure the oil covered me. Then his hands moved down from my shoulders to half way down my back and up again.

"Does that feel ok Mrs Walsh?" Tommy asked.

"Mm mm yes it does Tommy and you can call me Katy from now on." I said smiling to myself as I enjoyed his hands rubbing the oil into my flesh.

"Ok Mrs Wal err I mean Katy." He smiled.

Tommy then carried on his smooth oiled hands gliding further down my back rubbing the oil into me. Then I thought I felt something, he was sitting was now kneeling right over my sweet taught ass and I was sure I could feel something hard pressing against me. My nipples were now so hard they were beginning to hurt and my pussy wet my bikini bottoms again just at the thought of it. Tommy then ran his hands from my hips up along the sides of my body. The tips of his fingers brushed the sides of my boobs on the way up and closer to my nipples on the way back down.

The he was rubbing the oil in along the edge of my bikini bottoms and getting closer to my ass. As his fingers ran long my bikini edge again he slipped his thumbs under the material and brushed the tops of my ass cheeks and ass crack, which turned me on even more now.

"Would you like me to do a proper job of this Mrs Wal oh I mean Katy?" Tommy asked with a little excitement in his voice.

"Yes." I said not sure what he was meaning.

Tommy then slipped his fingers under the material of my bikini bottoms and began to pull them down. Part of me now wanted to stop him and say "No" but instead I found myself raising my ass in the air so Tommy could pull them off more easily. To my shock and excitement he pulled them right off me. He then saw the wet patch I made in them and lightly moaned.

"Oh you have been enjoying yourself I see." Tommy said and gave my bikini bottoms a little sniff before dropping them beside us on the ground.

I was feeling so horny now laying there under Tommy completely nude on my towel. Tommy poured someone oil onto his hands and then they were back at the top of my ass cheeks. This time they moved right down over my ass cheeks as his thumbs slid in between them onto my ass crack. He then moves his hands to the front of my hips and around my waist then back to the tops of my ass cheeks.

Tommy got up and turned around to face towards my feet then sat back down on me. This time as he ran his oiled hands over my ass cheeks his thumbs pushed against my asshole making me gasp and then slid on down the top of my thighs. He then pushed my thighs open a little more so that my wet pussy was now on show for him. Tommy then rubbed the curve where the top of my legs meets ass and his thumbs lightly stroked my pussy lips.

Tommy then stopped what he was doing and got up off me. For a moment I thought it was all over but then I heard a zip. As I looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing Tommy dropped his shorts as his big cock sprung out into the air.

"Stay right there and don't move." Tommy ordered me as he stood there stroking his dick as he took every inch of me in with his eyes.

He was mostly focused on the tight wet pussy in front of him. We both said nothing as he stood there jerking his cock faster and faster and I lay there waiting for him to cum all over me. Then I heard a loud moan come from him as I felt his warm hot cum splash over my legs, ass and back. I still didn't move laying there for a few moments as Tommy got his breath back. He then leant over me with the tip of his now limp sticky dick brushing my ass as he kissed me on the cheek
.
I turned around with the sun shining down on my hot well-oiled body. I opened my legs wide and Tommy went to town on my pussy. I just lay there completely naked after having him jerking off over me enjoying him licking my wanton pussy over and over as his tongue ravaged me. He soon had me at the edge of my orgasm and as he touched my clit with his finger he pushed me over the edge and I squirted all over his face. Hey lay there beside me for a few more minutes as we took in the rays of the sun.

It was the best feeling ever laying there next to Tommy in the hot sun. I then moved over and gave Tommy a hug and a kiss on the lips and tasted myself on him. I then sent him on his way home and went into the house grabbed a vodka and coke and headed to my bedroom to enjoy a nice nap and dreamt about my afternoon in the back yard with a handsome toy boy.