My Deadliest Sin

Story Info
The king and queen of hell sneak off for a night of passion.
1k words
7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screams echoed all around me, fire burned the ground under my feet and soft, dangerous voices whispered behind me. A delicious spine-tingling scent filled all my senses; making me shiver. It was dark but I could see just fine and with every step my excitement grew. I spotted the stone door just ahead of me and quickened my pace; eager to reach it. I tapped it gently, knowing he would hear me and sure enough, almost instantly, the door was opened.

There he stood, tall, dark and achingly beautiful. His eyes danced with sexy arrogance, his lips carved into a slow seductive smile. He reached out a hand, wrapped it around my waist and pulled me into the room. I was trapped in his ice-cold embrace, breathing his scent deeply and shivers of pleasure sprinted through my body. I was immediately aroused and reached up to kiss his mouth. The moment my lips touched his, it ignited a powerful need deep inside. My core trembled and shivered as he pulled me even tighter against his erection and it began to pulse. A soft moan escaped my lips and I pressed my crotch against his, sharing my heated arousal. I felt myself become wetter and wished he would tear off my underwear with his animalistic passion that I had come to know and desire. But I knew he'd want to tease me first, make me beg for it.

He backed me against the cold stone wall and licked my neck; my chest until I whimpered. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. He placed small teasing kisses across my collar bone, nipping slightly. The tiny shock of pain made me gasp and he chuckled softly. He ran his hands up and down my waist as he kissed my mouth again, biting my lip. I was getting impatient and started to pull at the buttons on his shirt until he shook his head. I knew he was selling me to behave myself but I was so turned on that I ignored his warning. The look on his face was hungry, eager, reflecting my emotions but he suddenly pinned my hands above my head with one hand.

"Now behave yourself and have patience" his voice whispered into my ear.

"But..."I started to say but stopped when I saw him shake his head again.

"Hush now my love." His free hand fumbled at the ribbon holding my dress together. He untied and we watched my dress flutter to the ground.

"Now can I trust you keep your hands above your head?" he asked, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded and he flashed me his blinding smile. Then he knelt down and slowly pulled the thin lace that was my underwear down my legs. The temptation to run my fingers through his hair, coupled with the slow teasing was sheer agony and I loved every second. Eventually , after what seemed like hours; but had merely been seconds, my underwear was at my feet. Cold air sliced through me but I felt hot all over under his ready burning gaze. He stood up and backed away, just staring at me. I remained where I was, my arms above my head, completely naked. I watched him watch me becoming wetter between my legs, silently begging him to touch me. Finally he came closer to me and I felt the heat of his desire radiate off his body and a fiery longing I recognised flared in his eyes as they roamed over my breasts. The only sounds in the room were the combined beating of our hearts and our ragged breathing.

He reached up to run a finger across my cheek and down my neck. A soft purr was drawn from me as he touched my collar bone again. He ran a hand across my stomach, round my waist, up my back and down my legs. He traced a tiny pattern on the inside of my thigh and my breath caught in my throat. He nuzzled legs apart so my core was exposed.

"Oh baby, you're so wet! You bad girl" he playfully chastised me. He ran a fingertip across my clitoris and then slid it inside me. I moaned quietly as his finger moved in and out of me, at a random pace, starting slow and then getting faster. He pushed deeper and nudged my G-spot. I didn't want to come yet but I could feel the orgasm building up. Then, all of a sudden, he pulled his finger out and sucked it.

"Hmm, tasty" he smirked with a wink. He kept eye-contact with me as he pulled me down onto the floor. I spread my legs wider, opening for him. Expecting him to strip off and make love to me, I closed my eyes, so I was shocked when felt his tongue stroke my clitoris. It seemed that foreplay wasn't over. He kissed and gently nipped at most vulnerable place and shivers of hot liquid desire pulsed through me. I moaned as his tongue continued to play about and I felt the climax building ever higher. I was on the verge of shattering when a brand new sensation engulfed me. He was inside me, filling me until I could burst. For a few moments he just rested there, on top of me and I felt the orgasm reside a little. He stared into my eyes, his desire and longing and anxiety burning into me. Then he began to move, slowly, firmly and all my thoughts were full of the motion: in, out, in ,out. his breath was starting to become harsh as he moved faster, constantly pushing my higher and higher. I was moaning and begging softly.

"Oh please!" I was astounded at his stamina as he moved even faster, hitting that sweet spot every time. The sound of our bodies pounding together, his ragged panting from pleasure, the soft wet noises of him pushing in and out all combined to send me to breaking point and I cried out as my orgasm crashed, wave after wave into me and around me, filling me, tipping me into that euphoria I so craved. Moments later he climaxed, tumbling down on top of me, shaking and convulsing as his overload of pleasure knocked the wind out of him.

We lay there for a long time, basking that post-love making glow, catching our breath back. We were exhausted and eventually fell asleep, naked and in each others arms.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Candice in Wickedland Ch. 01 Candice is sexually violated by a mysterious woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anne Virginia's First Halloween She experiences a world she never knew existed.in Erotic Horror
More Stories