My Dear Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Boy fucks aunt while her daughters are upstairs.
779 words
4.14
36.5k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starboy20
Starboy20
21 Followers

After fucking aunt Anjali i could not get that magical moment out of my head. I wanted to fuck her more. I was thinking about her all night.

The next day i went to her house early before going to college. I wanted to fuck her so badly. When i reach there, she was bending over the kitchen counter reading the newspaper. She was facing away from me. Fortunately my uncle was gone. I sneaked behind her and grab her waist and kissed her on the neck. She jumped out when i grab her.

"Oh its you. You scared me for a moment." Anjali said.

"Yesterday was so wonderful. How about we do it again, right now, right here." I said to her.

"No, Radha and Prema are upstairs. We cannot have sex when they are home."

"Don't worry they take a lot of time to get ready and they won't come down unless they are finished. You know i always have to wait for a long time for them to come downstairs and today i came earlier just to be with you." I said to her.

"But still.. " i did not let her finish her sentence and kissed her on the lips. I put my hand under her long Indian robe and played with her pussy. She did not have a panty on and that made it easier for me.

I lifted her and sat her down on the counter. She undid my pants and started rubbing my cock. I had a massive erection that just wanted to fuck my dear aunt. I took her boobs out the dress and sucked on her nipple. I kept fondling her breast while kissing her all over her neck and beautiful lips. I inserted my finger in her pussy and started fingering her. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"Ohhh that feel so gooddd. I want you to lick your aunt's pussy. I want you to make me cum son." She said within a heavy breath.

Without losing any second i went down on her. I was licking her pussy slowly. I wanted her to beg me to go faster. I kept fingering her and sucking her clit.

"Ahhh faster... faster son."

I gave her the best moment of her life.

"Don't be too loud. They might hear us." I said.

"Ohhh am gonna cum... ahhh yesss yes lick your aunt's pussy son." She expressed in a low tone.

Her boby was shaking... she was having an orgasm. That went on for a few minutes.

"Now its my time to suck you." She said. Aunt Anjali got off the kitchen counter and squat down. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me gently. She soon increased her pace. "Ohh aunty it feels so good. I love how you suck my dick."

I grab her hair and made her take my entire cock in her mouth. She started gagging and i let go so that she would not make noises. I took my dick out her mouth, pulled her up and bend her over the counter.

My cock was rubbing against her pussy and i gave a sudden thrust. "Ahhhhh" i had to cover her mouth because she was loud. I started fucking her. I was quite rough, i just had to fuck her.

"You are liking it. Tell me you like it." I whispered in her ears.

"I love it son... yesss yesss fuck your aunt. Make me cum again." I lifted her boby up so that i could kiss her. I played with her boobs while fucking her in doggystyle.

"Am gonna cum aunt. I hope you are on pills."

"Just cum inside me son. Ahhh ahhh am gonna cum too." We both came at the same time. I laid on her back trying to regain my breath back. We were breathing heavily. Suddenly we heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. I ran to the bathroom and my aunt quickly made her dress decent. Radha and Prema were down. They both were looking hot in their short school skirt and tight blouses. I i would have fucked both of them so.

Luckily they did not suspect anything as my aunt and i were looking decent but still a little sweaty. I came out the bathroom and acted casual.

"Oh you girls are here. Why don't we head out for school now." I said to them. My aunt could feel my cum flowing down her thighs but luckily she was wearing a long robe. Radha and Prema grabbed their bags and were going outside.

"Bye darlings." My aunt said to us. "Bye mom" Radha and Prema responded.

Starboy20
Starboy20
21 Followers