My Dear Cousin

Story Info
I don't care if she's engaged. The woman is mine.
1.9k words
3.69
34.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm been in love with my cousin since I can remember. As a Psych major, I rationalize it in that after my brother died, I became more or less a recluse and so I found it hard to be intimate with people outside of my family. I had always wanted a family of my own. I desired to do right by the people I love and in so doing, I'd redeem myself and those who preceded me for all of our past screw-ups. But that's all for the sidebar. Suffice to say, my love for my cousin turned to obsession in a bad way.

We were always close. She was my princess and I was her knight, particularly when she needed her honor defended against her asshole brother. I thought she felt for me the same I way I did for her. After all, we had entertained the thought of marrying each other on occasion. But while she grew out of it eventually, I harbored a flame that boiled me from the inside. When I turned twenty-three, I confronted her about it for the first time. Her reaction was to suggestion I was having a nervous breakdown and this brought our parents and her friend, an amateur psychiatrist all together for some kind of intervention.

I spent a few years in college and in and out of church groups for misguided youths. Four girlfriends later and my outlook had changed drastically. I had waited too long to confront my cousin because I had mixed feelings about incest due to my religious background. I had taken my cousin by surprise and she really didn't have a chance to process how I felt. I knew all I'd have to do was explain things better, get her to give me a chance, and things would work out.

Unfortunately, just as I'd worked all of this out, I learned she was engaged to some kind of cowboy. I met him. He was a nice guy. I hated him. That boiling sensation came back. This time, I felt all of the fairytale crap cremate inside of me. My cousin and I weren't going to get married. We weren't going to live together in a big house with a video game parlor and an exercise room in the basement where I'd teach my kids martial arts. There would be no shining green grass surrounded by picket fences on a cul de sac. I wasn't getting my happily ever after... but... by god, I was going to get my happy ending.

The few friends I made in college were fond "recreation." I didn't participate much, but I knew who to approach for some powerful stuff. The way I figured it, the right combination of drugs and hooch and I'd be in heaven... while she'd be in a half-lucid state.

I knew that her fiance was typically away on the weekends. I didn't care to ask why. Despite the awkward tension from the fact that I had practically thrown myself on her just a few years prior, she was still always happy to see me... not to mention lonely due to her beau being away. Predictably, she was the first to suggest drinking the night away while we watched a few movies. When I thought she was sufficiently suggestible, I made mention of the "recreation" I had stashed away. She wasn't very eager about it. The combination of drugs and alcohol seemed like "a poor decision" as she put it. But I eventually won her over.

After she'd toked a few times, I changed up my tactics. We started to horse around with me tickling her like when we young. I paid particular attention to her hips and would steer nearer to her ass. Sometimes I would tickle her under her arms so I could get closer to her breasts. I also made sure to give enough attention to her thighs between her legs while she was otherwise distracted. Eventually, in her haze, she couldn't help herself but mention... she was horny.

As that utterance had escaped her mouth, she seemed to sober up somewhat. I told her that if she wanted to touch herself, I wouldn't mind. The thought made her laugh. I asked if there was anything she'd like to do for which I rewarded with a questioning stare. I suggested another movie. She decided it was time she went to bed and said that since it was so late, I could stay in the guest room downstairs.

She stood and as she made her way to her bed room, I called after her not to leave me there alone. I told I didn't know what to do since I wasn't going to be able to sleep. I stood and approached her asking if she'd be able to sleep. I got too close too fast and accidentally bumped my head against her. It was only a graze but it did hurt. We laughed a little and she hugged me. I hugged her back tightly. My fingers clawed into her shirt and I nuzzled at her neck. I whispered her name. There could be no mistaking my desire. She pushed me away as my breath intensified. She said good night and closed her bedroom door behind her.

So much for my "carefully laid plan." Tonight was a bust. I had no faith that tomorrow would go any better. After all, surely she'd wise to my game by then. I cursed myself and headed downstairs. That boiling sensation grew in me again. I rationalized the night. She had pushed me away and said good night. There was nothing else. No sign either way about what she wanted from me. I had to know. I hard line had to be drawn. If I slept this off, if I let the night pass, I would never have another chance.

I marched back upstairs and right up to her door. It was open. I stepped inside. I approached her at her bed. She seemed to be asleep. I got up real close and watched her. It was so peaceful. That familiar boiling sensation seemed to fade. I didn't smile outright, but it was as if there was something in me that was smiling. I raised a hand and began to stroke her face. She smiled and moaned. Her hand rose up slowly and clasped lightly on mine. I let her guide me under the covers, under her shirt, under her panties... I never thought I'd be so close to her, to feel her this way.

I looked at her carefully as I rubbed her pussy. I couldn't decide if she awake with her eyes closed or if she was asleep dreaming of her fiance. Either way, I decided to take advantage of the situation. I nuzzled against her starting by grazing my forehead against hers. She adjusted her position so her mouth was closer to me and I kissed her. Oh, how I had longed just to kiss her. Twenty years ago, or ten, or even five years ago, that kiss would have contented me. But not tonight. I used my other hand to lift her shirt and expose her breasts. She was swaying, clearly excited due to the combination of rubbing and the exposure of her breasts. I climbed onto the bed, one hand between our legs, still rubbing, another placed firmly on her right tit, squeezing and massaging in occasional circles, my lips were now at her neck sucking like a vampire.

I grew bolder with my experiment, I slipped a few fingers into her mouth and began to slide them in and out. I never felt her teeth. Only her lips tightening around the phallic construct my fingers had formed. The sucking sensation excited me and I couldn't stand the pressure anymore. I climbed out of the bed, careful to maintain my hand's grip on her pussy as I fingered her and rubbed her clit. With my free hand, I free my dick from their restrictive prison and knelt at the bed. I then put my hand carefully on her head and guided her gently to my dick until the head rested on her lips. I rubbed it along the narrow slit and pushed in until I felt her front teeth seemingly forming a barrier. I placed my thumb on her chin and applied pressure, urging her to slack her jaw. Soon, my dick had slipped between her lips and she was all too ready to resume that sucking talent of hers. It was a miraculous sensation. I've had a few blowjobs before, but this was unmatched. Perhaps it was that the woman I'd been obsessed with had her mouth on my cock. Perhaps it was the taboo of being blown by my cousin. Or it could just as easily have been the fact that I was pretty sure she was asleep and this could have been an act of rape, but I wasn't thinking about any of that at the time. All that I knew was that she was skilled and I needed to blow my load down her throat.

I was still fingering her furiously and her body was still reacting. I grabbed some of her hair and began to thrust my rod down her gullet, bringing myself closer to spewing hot white jizz into her stomach. Finally, the pressure caught up with me and I shot my cum into the back of her mouth. I then noticed her blinking and pulled out. I put my dick away and tried to look her in the eye. I kissed her again and I got the reaction I was hoping for. She said my name.

I woke her up so she could fully realize that I was still fingering her and I suggested she let me return the favor she had given me. She licked her lips, realizing what I was referring to, and took her shirt completely off. I threw away the cover and removed her panties, happy to give my fingers a break. I grabbed her legs and threw them over my shoulders and dove between her thighs to waiting nasty peach. I gobbled up her juices as I tongue-lashed her clit with all of the skill I had acquired in mere preparation for this event. I felt her legs squeezing in around me. Were I a peanut, she would have easily cracked me open.

Her body began to shutter and lightly bounce in ecstasy as brought her nearer the climax I promised. My hands slid up and I began playing with her breasts. Her hands flew down and clamped on my head as she shrieked with the pleasure I knew only I could provide her. When her shuttering and stuttering slowed, I eased off just a bit and began to lick and nip at the sides of her pussy. My cheeks grazed her warm thighs as I licked the circumference of her now tender fruit. Then I returned and suckled on her clit again and her hands clawed my scalp as she bucked and moaned and screamed in another bout of ecstasy. She told me to stop, defying me to grant her a third orgasm, but I refused to let up. As quickly as her second had come and gone, I returned to her precious bits and had a veritable conversation with it. It obviously enjoyed what I had to say as my tongue washed over it again and again. My dear cousin was so enthralled with pleasure, her head could have very well exploded.

Those claws digging into my skull dragged me up and away from her loins and I kissed her a final time before I collapsed beside her, her head cradling at my shoulder. Yes. I love my cousin and she loves me. And we would continue to fuck happily ever after.