My Dear Master

Story Info
A subbie relates her first lesbian experience to her Master.
1.3k words
3.78
11.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow... i don't really know where to begin Master, but today has been rather different to the way i expected it to be.

First Master, thank You for all the time You spent with me this weekend, i could not believe i had 3 whole days of Your company, a dream for me... i hope it was pleasurable for You too Master. Well... i guess i know it was from Your comments and actions Master (quick blush)...

After You left this morning yvonne came round as arranged... thank You for allowing that Master, i knew i would need her after a long weekend with You (another blush)... we had coffee, couple of biccies, the usual small talk... though it was impossible to sit in one position for long Master, not surprising really.

yvonne kept giving me a cheeky smile Master... the sort that says "i know what you've been up to"... and i couldn't keep it in any longer... i had to blurt out the events of the weekend, starting with the way You seized my hair on Friday night, pulling my head back and kissing me deeply, claiming me as Yours in the way that makes me oh so complete... ooops... getting lost in the memories even as i write Master... i told her of the floggings, the kneeling at Your feet, of being allowed to kiss You all over Master and the kiss of Your belt and Your crop... i hoped i wasn't embarrassing her Master and she didn't say stop (giggles)...

she soon made it clear she wasn't embarrassed anyway Master... she asked me questions, like where You used the belt and had it left marks? So.. i asked her if she wanted to see for herself (feeling very nervous)... she smiled, said that would be nice and waited...

Amazed at myself (You know what i'm like Master) i pulled the curtain on and turned to her... hands shaking i unfastened my blouse to reveal my breasts to her... this was the first time she had seen them uncovered and she sat, open mouthed at the sight of them, large, pale, and covered in red stripes from your belt, freshly inflicted this morning, as well as bruises from the slaps they received over the weekend... she asked if they hurt... i said of course they did, and they were very hot too... spying the bottle of lotion on the table she asked if i used that to cool them down... well... it is.. and i was longing to put some on by then, the heat increasing from embarrassment and exposure...so i nodded...

It was like being filmed in slow motion Master, i wasn't totally in control of myself... i don't know how it happened but Yvonne picked up the lotion and poured some into her left hand... transferring some to her right hand she stood, walked towards me and began to slowly rub the lotion into my breasts.... Oh Master, it felt so good... the coolness of the lotion, the gentleness of her touch, the closeness and contact just after You had gone... i heard a soft moaning, not totally sure if it was me, or her, or both of us... i trembled, my nipples becoming hard at her touch, and let out a sigh...

At this Yvonne looked up, tearing her gaze from my boobs, looking straight into my eyes... long moments passed, all the time she still caressed me... then as though drawn by magnets our mouths touched... just the lightest of kisses... but at that we were ignited and the kiss was repeated, longer, deeper, tongues beginning to probe... when we surfaced no words were spoken for a few moments, as though by silent agreement, then Yvonne turned away...

Watching her, and embarrassed, i began to draw my blouse around myself... but before i could fasten it she had picked up the lotion, turned to me, and suggested that the bedroom may be better for her to put the lotion on any other bruises i had... she smiled at me and walked from the room...

Well Master... what was i to do?? i was tingling all over, my ass was feeling the effects of the weekend... and... well... i was curious, You know that Master... so... i went after her...

When I reached the bedroom Yvonne was sat on the edge of the bed waiting... looking at the clamps, vibe, plug and gag still on the bedside table... smiling...

Taking a deep breath i asked if she wanted to continue with the lotion... removing my blouse completely as i spoke and dropping it on the floor... she said she did... and suggested i assume the position i had gained my bruises so she could see them properly... oh goodness.... Shaking i knelt on the bed and lowered myself into the she sleen position Master, knowing she could now see my ass, and my soaking wet pussy...

i hardly dared to breathe Master... just waiting like that... it seemed like hours but was only moments before i felt yvonne's hands on my ass, smoothing lotion over the bruises and weals You gave me... i gave myself over to the feelings, knowing how aroused i was becoming, feeling her edging lower, working her way to the stripes on my thighs, following them round to my inner thighs, and then moving up, lightly brushing against my pussy...

That was it Master... i couldn't bear any more... i turned to kiss her again, wanting to touch her too, pulling her top over her head to reveal her firm breasts in a lacy bra (which disappeared very quickly... her doing Master... grin)... i lowered my head to kiss them, sucking on each nipple in turn, hearing her intake of breath as i did... each one swelling in my mouth...

Tangled in our embrace we lowered ourselves onto the bed, somehow managing to dispose of yvonne's jeans and thong and my skirt as we continued to kiss and stroke each other... Nervously i placed my hand between her thighs, half expecting her to say no... when she didn't i continued to probe, feeling how moist she was there... feeling daring now i slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy... her mouth at my breast at the time meant she nipped me playfully with her teeth as i did so...

Giggling i pulled away... our eyes locked for a few moments... i placed my fingers to my mouth to taste her (You know i like to taste myself Master, i had to know how she tasted)... mmmm.... wanting more i lowered my head to her pussy, kissing along the length, then gently probing with my tongue... placing my hands under her ass to raise her to me i pushed my tongue into her as deep as i could, licking and tasting... alternating this with flicking my tongue over her clitoris... judging by her squeals and bucking she was not exactly complaining Master... after a few moments she locked her fingers into my hair and held my head steady with my tongue at her clit... i licked harder, increasing the pressure... suddenly the pressure from her hands increased and she screamed out in orgasm... after a few moments, she released my hair and collapsed back onto the pillows... i moved up the bed to kiss her, her juices still round my mouth...

This leads me to my confession Master... naturally Yvonne, not being a selfish person, wanted to reciprocate.. and i was so aroused by now i let her... and its been so long Master since i felt a tongue there that i just couldn't say no... and it felt so good, so very very good... that i came... and how!!! Actually i'm surprised You didn't hear me... sorry Master...

i will leave that with You Master... and await Your correction...

Love, as always, Your own precious one xxxx