My Dearest Becky Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he said overnight, I won't pack for longer," Ruiz said defiantly.

"Look, he hasn't been outside the wire, he has no idea what could be waiting there for us. Hell, we don't even know how these guys will fight."

"What do you mean?"

"In Iraq, we learned they like hit and run tactics on the roads and would dig in when their cities were attacked. Afghanistan was much the same, but they would sometimes draw us in for a prolonged period. These Syrians might wanna stick it out til the end."

He was quiet for a minute before nodding his head. "4 days, no more." He walked off, heading after his men. I instructed my own men to pack for an extended stay and we went to pack.

---

It had taken hours, but Carl had finally came out of his room. Jeanna had curled up on the couch while I sat in Andrew's chair, patiently waiting for Carl. His whole reaction had been bothering me all day and I had to know he was OK.

He moved to sit at Jeanna's feet, his face almost returning to normal. It was a long minute before anyone spoke.

"So, I've done some thinking," he began. "And, as strange as it seems, he must have a good reason for saying what he did. I know he trusts me beyond measure, but its still so surreal."

"I know, but he wouldn't have brought it up if he didn't believe it," Jeanna said. "He wants the best for Becky in his absence, and he thinks that's you."

"What if it isn't," he said. "What if it turns into a real shitshow. What if I fuck it up?"

"Carl," I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You won't fuck it up. We won't let you. You're not alone in this."

"I know, but what if..."

"No what ifs," I said, cutting him off. "Andrew has faith that you won't fuck it up, Jeanna has faith that you won't go astray. I have faith that you won't hurt any of us. I know this is a big deal, our actions will determine the future. I know it will all be OK."

Carl smiled for the first time that day. "OK, I believe you. If you want it and Jeanna is fine with it, I'll oblige you."

We hugged Carl, kissing him on each cheek. Jeanna and I sat on either side of him, his arms around us when Lauren came home.

"Hey guys, getting friendly I see," she said.

"It's not like that, Andrew gave me permission," I said before Carl could change his mind.

"Wow, I wish Ryan would give me permission, even just to have a girlfriend."

"I didn't know you were into women too," Jeanna said with a glimmer in her eye.

"It was once back in high school, but right now I'd be willing to give it another try."

"Carl honey," Jeanna said with a smile. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna take Lauren somewhere a little more private."

"By all means, go easy on her though," he said.

Jeanna got up and took Lauren down the hall, her bedroom door closing after them. Carl and I snuggled for a few long minutes, lost in thought. It felt good to be back in someone's arms again, even if it was Andrew's best friend. I felt comfortable with it, knowing that he was more terrified than I was.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me.

"No, but I know its OK," I said, looking him in the eyes.

"If you say so. Come on, lets go."

We headed for our other spare bedroom, both quietly deciding that each of our marital beds were not the right place for this. We stopped just before the door.

"Carl, I can't thank you enough for this. I know how wrong and strange this feels, but things will be fine. Trust us."

"I trust you guys, all of you."

We were just about to head inside when Jeanna opened the door, stark naked. "Becky, can we borrow your toys?"

"Only if you clean them when you're done."

"Deal!" She ran to my room as we disappeared into the spare room.

---

The diesel engines of our convoy droned loudly in the afternoon heat, the assemblage of 10 vehicles waiting for one man. Two Humvees led six trucks, followed by another two Humvees. Gun two had the lead, while gun three had the rear. Lieutenant Price had insisted on coming, and now I was regretting allowing it.

"Where is that shitbag?" Ryan asked from the turret of our Humvee.

"No idea, but if he doesn't show up soon, we leave him behind," I said. "He's just another liability at this point."

Price came jogging up to the truck, climbing in the back seat. "Sorry I'm late, couldn't find my pistol holster," he said through heavy breaths.

"Sir, make sure it doesn't happen again. We're already late as it is," I said.

"Don't think you can order me around Sergeant, I still have rank."

"True, but this is my convoy sir," I told him. "We live and die by my clock, and right now it says we're 10 minutes behind." I grabbed the radio, "All vehicles, move out." I put the handset back in its cradle.

"Jones, get this death trap moving," I said.

Without a reply, the Humvee rolled forward, turning to the left and heading for the gate. The guard there lifted the swing arm and we thundered into the unknown.

The trip was rather uneventful, mostly just desert road with a few local ranchers who stopped to wave as we passed. I watched each person carefully, hoping not to see any weapons and knowing Tyler was doing the same in his Humvee, 150 feet behind us.

"Sergeant Anderson," Lt Price called. "Mind if I smoke?"

"Only if you don't say anything about it to anyone outside this truck," I said back, reaching for my own pack. When I heard his lighter and smelled the smoke, I lit me up one as well, cracking the window for ventilation.

"Jones, want one?" I asked.

"Fuck it, why not?" He said. I lit another smoke and passed it to him before tapping Ryan on the leg.

"Want a smoke?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'm good," he yelled.

We drove in silence for the last hour of the trip. Thoughts of home and what lay ahead played through my mind and I wished they would shut up. I needed my full attention on our immediate surroundings the closer we got to Akashat.

Growing ever larger through the windshield were great minarets and large cobalt domes of mosques, offset rows of buildings and homes, and the clock tower of the train station. As we got closer, the piles of garbage strewn throughout the streets became larger and more closely spaced.

"Ryan," I called, tapping his leg. "Look alive. You see any rag heads with weapons, take em out, understand?"

"Way ahead of you Sergeant!" He called back.

We skirted the city from the north, turning down a main access road that led to the train station. When we stopped, my guess was we were about 5000 yards from the station, in a large square almost in the center of the city. A few hundred yards ahead of us was a group of soldiers, impatiently waiting for our arrival.

The sun was just beginning to dip below the horizon when we stopped, setting up a perimeter along the road we had just come up. Small groups of soldiers moved further down the street, creating a second layer of protection for us.

"Sir," I said as we got out to stretch out legs. "How you holding up?"

"A little on edge, being in hostile territory and all, you?"

"Same. It's perfectly normal sir, get used to it."

"That'll take some time. What's the situation with the watch?" He asked.

"Well sir, I was hoping you could go find out. Ask if the Army is posting the watch or if we have to post our own."

"Shouldn't we post our own anyway?"

"With those soldiers further down from us," I said, pointing the way we had come, "I don't think it'd be wise to have some jumpy PFC on a .50 at night."

"Very well, I'll go ask."

"Go and come right back sir, I don't wanna have to send someone to find you."

He went up the road to speak with a soldier, leaving us to take a breather. Ryan came down from the turret, joining us for water and food. He, like me, was struck by the simple beauty of this place. If it weren't full of men who would love nothing more than to kill us, it might even seem like a vacation.

"Who's in charge here?" A gruff voice called as we finished eating.

"I am," I said, standing. "Sergeant Anderson, Bravo 1/11. You are?"

"Lieutenant Brewer, 15th infantry brigade supply officer. Is this the ammo?"

"Yes sir, we can begin unloading it whenever you're ready."

"Don't worry about it, my men can handle it. How was the drive in?"

"Long sir, nice views though."

"I bet. Thanks for your help, we should be able to get you boys on the road at first light."

"Sounds good sir. How's things here?"

"We've probed their defenses along the station, not one weak spot to be found. These guys are dug in like ticks."

"Well, best of luck sir," I said, returning to my men.

"This is such bullshit," Ruiz said as he approached. "Fuck this mission."

"What's up man?" I asked.

"All this way and not one single enemy. I was hoping for a share of the glory."

"You've never seen it, have you?" Tyler asked.

"Seen what?"

"What a human can do to another human."

Ruiz stood there puzzled, not quite knowing how to respond. He finally gave up, walking back to his men and grumbling. Tyler and I laughed, knowing he had just admitted to never having seen combat.

"Anderson," Lt Price said, pulling up a seat with us. "The major down there said the army has watch duty, we're free to get some sleep tonight."

"Thank god," I said. "Alright, Ryan and Jones, on me. I wanna know where the Army has set their perimeter to the west. Tyler, take Drake, Simmons and Wirth and check to the east. Meet back here when your done."

"What about me?" Price asked.

"Stay put sir, I don't wanna have to explain how you got shot."

We found their perimeter was five blocks either direction. Satisfied that we were fully covered, we bedded down for the night in an abandoned house near our trucks. I laid there and thought of home, wondering what Becky was doing and hoping she was safe. I saw Ryan scribbling on a small pad of paper and figured he was writing to Lauren.

I considered writing to Becky, but I needed sleep more. It had been a long day and tomorrow would be just as long. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me home to Becky.

---

Carl's hands were shaking as he worked his shirt off, his muscles not quite sure how to respond to the situation. The struggle was evident in his face as well, his right eye developing a slight tremor. I knew he would be able to perform by the tent in his pants, he just had to get there.

I took my shirt and bra off, tossing them aside and letting Carl enjoy the view. It looked like the bulge got bigger as he stared at me. His hands shook as he fumbled with his pants.

"Here," I said, sliding to my knees before him. "Let me help."

"Thanks," he replied. "I'm a bit nervous."

"I know," I said softly. "It's OK, I want this."

I pulled his pants down to his ankles and pushed him on the bed to remove them completely. His erection strained against his boxers, desperately trying to free itself. I pulled them down and took hold of his dick, unconsciously examining it and comparing it to Andrew's.

It wasn't quite as big, but the difference in size was almost unnoticeable. It pulsed with my touch, as if begging for me to work it, to stroke it and please it. I looked up at Carl, who was looking at me, eyes fixed on mine, full of desire.

"How long have you wanted this?" I asked him lustfully.

"A long time. You've been something of a fantasy for me for a while now."

"Tell me about it," I said, stroking his cock.

"I walk in on you and Jeanna eating each other out, quietly moving to Jeanna's head. She sucks me for a minute, then sticks it in you," he said, his breathing changing as I take his cock in my warn mouth.

"Oh god, that's amazing," he said, throwing his head back.

After a few slow bobs, I let his cock fall out of my mouth. "As good as you hoped?" I asked.

"So much better," he said.

I went back to work, sucking and slurping his flesh as he groaned with pleasure. My tongue snaked around his shaft, the pulsing organ filling my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. He made some incoherent sounds, driving me to work faster.

"Becky," he gasped. "I need to lick you. Get up here." He patted the bed next to him.

I stood and shimmied out of my pants, kicking off my socks and laying down beside him. He slid off the bed and pushed my legs up toward my chest, exposing my bald slit.

"Spread those cute lips for me," he said. I spread them as wide as I could, the suspense of waiting was killing me.

He gently worked his finger up and down my slit, getting my juices flowing. With each touch I inhaled sharply, so sensual and soft was it. He brought his head close to my pussy, breathing deeply and inhaling my scent.

"Please Carl, lick me. Please eat me like you eat Jeanna."

He needed no further encouragement. He flicked his tongue across my clit, then moved down and licked from bottom to top. He repeated this process several times before he sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Oh fuck that feels good!"

He didn't say a word, just continued to tease my clit until I was cumming in his face. He lapped up all the juices and kissed me.

"Ready Becky?" He asked.

"Gods yes. give it to me, please!"

I could feel his cock gliding up and down my lips, moistening his head before he entered me. As he pushed himself inside, my lips parted, the throbbing of his cock beating in time with his heart. He slowly buried himself in me, each of us feeling every inch of the other.

"Holy shit you're tight," he said, starting to work himself back and forth.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He quickly increased speed, thrusting deep inside me rapidly. It didn't take long for my second orgasm to hit, my body convulsing as he kept up his relentless pounding.

Shortly after, my third orgasm hit, sending me into a pleasurable delirium. I felt a fourth beginning to rise when he announced he was gonna cum.

"Cum on my face babe," I said wistfully.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I have a surprise for you."

He pulled out and covered my cheeks with his cum, letting me lick him clean before standing on shaky legs. I stood and took his hand.

"Come on," I said, pulling him towards the door. We went into the next room, the soft sounds of moaning coming from behind the door. I opened it and dragged him inside.

"Jeanna, your man came on my face, clean it up," I said.

"OK," she said happily, getting up from between Lauren's legs and licking my cheek. "Lauren, you want some?"

"I don't know," she said cautiously. "Maybe next time."

"If you insist." Jeanna cleaned my other cheek, wiping a little spot and sticking her finger in my mouth. When she was done, we kissed and Carl and I left the room.

"What'd you think of that?" I asked as we got dressed.

"That was amazing, all of it."

"Did you like how your fiancé licked me clean?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Do you wish my sister would have helped?"

"Yeah, I know she likes Ryan, but she is pretty cute."

"No harm in fantasizing. Just don't act on anything without permission."

"I know, window shopping. Look but don't touch."

"You're a good man Carl. Thank you for today."

"Thank you. Adding material to my spank bank is awesome."

"You still beat your dick? Even with Jeanna to do it for you."

"Sometimes, when she's at work."

"Ahh, got it. Well, I've gotta go start dinner. See you in a bit."

"Bye."

I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, then to the kitchen to start dinner. Things had become very interesting here, I just hoped that it wouldn't get weird.

---

I woke up after a few hours, unable to fall back asleep. I headed out to have a smoke, throwing on my flak jacket and kevlar helmet and grabbing my rifle. As I stepped outside, I saw the glow of a cherry coming from a tall figure leaning on a Humvee.

"Sir," I said as I joined him. "How you holding up?"

"Can't sleep. I'm too nervous."

"What's on your mind sir?"

"I can't help but think we are in danger, like immediate danger."

"Such is the price of duty sir, it always feels like that when you spend the night outside the wire."

"How do you deal with it?"

"I'm not sure, we just do sir."

Our attention was drawn down the road by a pair of bright headlights. I could see the silhouette of the night watch as he instructed the truck to halt. In the dim glow of the few remaining streetlights, I could see it was a large fuel tanker.

"Sir, get inside. Now."

"What's going on?"

"That feeling you had about imminent danger, I think it was right."

We dropped our smokes and headed quickly indoors. I had been nervous around tanker trucks since one carrying an IED had gone off during my last deployment. As we got inside I moved to the middle of the room.

"Stay away from the windows. If they shatter, the glass could kill you," I said. Price joined me in the center of the room.

Minutes felt like hours as we waited for something, anything, to happen. I was just beginning to think that it was OK, that I had been wrong, when we heard the shouting.

Seconds later, the ground shook and the deafening roar of the explosion reached us. The windows blew out from the pressure wave, sending glass falling around the room. I could hear the men moving about in the other room, grabbing rifles and getting their gear on.

"What're your orders?" Tyler asked, rushing into the room with the others behind him.

"Stay put for a few minutes," I said. "Let things settle out."

"We need to go out there," price said. "Those guys might need help."

"Agreed sir," I said, "However, if that was the first move of a coordinated attack, we could get caught with our pants down. Just sit tight sir, follow my lead."

Price was about to speak when the distinctive bark of AK-47's erupted down the road. The distant sounds of battle rose as the few remaining soldiers pulled back, waiting for reinforcements. As we saw men take cover behind our Humvees, everyone knew it was time.

"Let's go kick some ass," I said. "Ruiz, we will provide cover fire for you guys, get out there and take position in that house across the street."

"Roger that," Ruiz said.

"Ryan, Drake and myself will make for the trucks. I need you two on the .50, lay down suppressing fire and hold this road until reinforced."

"I'm coming with you," Price said.

"Yeah, no. You stay put sir, help Tyler in any way he needs it," I told him.

"Fuck that, I'm coming with you," he said again.

"Fine, but know this. When we're out there, you listen to me, do as I say, and don't be mad if I don't respect your rank."

"Fair enough."

"One last thing, your ROE is as follows. If you see a motherfucker with a seven year snot rag, kill him," I said.

"Sergeant, that's not the ROE we were given," Price said forcefully.

"I know that sir, but we're under attack. It's 0330, who's gonna to be out that's a non combatant?"

"Fine."

"Good, check ammo and get ready."

The men checked their ammo and stacked at the door, Ruiz and his men in front, followed by myself, Lt Price, Ryan and Drake. Tyler, Simmons, Wirth and Jones moved to shoot from the blown out windows.

"Ready?" I called.

I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder, the sign for ready. Before I let the next Marine know I was ready, I yelled to Price.

"Stay on my ass, don't stop until we reach the far truck, understand?"

"I'm right behind you," he called back. I squeezed the next man's shoulder, who squeezed the next, until it got to Ruiz.

"Covering fire!" He yelled.

The crack of M-16's echoed through the house and Ruiz took off out the door. Each man made for his rally point, leaving Price and I to slam into the Humvee. Drake and Ryan slammed in next to us, panting as the adrenaline surged through us all.

"Drake, you're in this one. Ryan, with me."

"Anderson!" Price yelled.

"Stay there, call out any targets you see and make sure Drake has ammo," I hollered.

Ryan and I dashed across the street to the other Humvee with a .50 cal. He climbed up and racked the slide, leaning into the gun as he was taught. I looked back to the other Humvee, seeing Price crouched beside the tire, looking for targets.