My Deepest Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, more... lick me, tongue me. Feed me, your pre-cum... feed me more. Do you want me, do you want to fuck my holes?" She gasped.

"Yes, oh god yes," my heart pounded.

"How much how much do you want to eat me. How much do you want to cum on me and in me? Tell me Jay."

"I would do anything you asked, anything."

"Are you sure? I know there is a thing men wish they could do but never fulfill. There is one thing."

"What is that thing, I will do it."

"You know I think. It is something you want to eat."

"My cum, I will eat my cum for you."

"Yes, I know you will I know you want it hot from my cunt. Say it."

"I want to eat it hot out of your cunt, yes I do."

"Do you see everything, do you see the cock plunging into me? I need hot cock. Do you see the smaller cock fucking my asshole?"

"God yes, I see you fucking both holes."

"Say you want to lick and eat both my holes and fill my holes with hot cream."

"I want to, I want to lick you everywhere..."

"And then you want to lick out the cream?"

"Yes I will, I will fill your holes with hot cream and I will lick it all out of you...please, let me"

"Lick me now Jay, pull out the cock and replace it with your mouth," she commanded me. I took the cock and plunged it into her wildly as she pushed her ass back and humped it. The smaller cock plunged into her asshole. I pulled it out and got on my stomach behind her, facing her upturned open cunt. I pressed my face with my open mouth on her whole vagina and I feasted on her wonderful taste. She was hot and liquid, pulsing and pushing, humping my open mouth. I licked my tongue wildly all over her openness, then licked up to her loosened asshole. I slipped my tongue into her as she pushed back. Finally I raised up to my knees and I slid my throbbing cock into her cunt up to the hilt in one thrust. She humped me back. "Fill me Jay, fill me with your hot cock, oh it is so hot and throbbing. Fill me with your cream Jay, the cream that you will be eating from my pussy very soon."

I couldn't hold back. As soon as she reminded me of my promise, I shot out like a fountain, my cum jolted and squirted in hot creamy jets. I continued fucking her as deep as I could. Not as deep as the jell cock I knew, but she seemed to like it. Finally we collapsed. "Did you like that Jay? Did you like the new me? Because if you did, and if you want more of that, start eating." She raised her ass again, my cum was starting to drip out. This time, I would not turn away. I knew this would be a defining moment. I slid down and smelled my cum and her pussy. I began to lick her from behind. She purred and groaned like she was going to cum again. I sought out her clitoris, and licked with my whole tongue. Soon she was humping my face again, and I knew she was close. My mouth was full of my cream as I licked and ate. She quivered and shook, and I knew she was cumming again. I crawled up and rolled her over to her back. Her breasts rolled around and I attacked them with my cummy lips. Licking and biting her nipples.

Then we locked mouths in a lustful cum slick kiss. She licked the inside of my mouth and tasted our combined cum. I reached for the jell-cock as we kissed, and probed her vagina with it again, then when she was deeply self fucking the dildo, I slid it further down using the cockhead to probe her anal hole. She knew what I was doing and without breaking our kiss, she drew her knees up thereby opening her hole to my probing. I placed the jell-cock at her anus and pushed. Having already been probed, she accepted the cockhead easily. I gently pushed the jell-cock into her ass as we kissed. She opened her mouth and breathed "yessss...fuck my asshole with the cock, fuck it....I,m going to cum on the cock...eat my cum...eat it jay, and then kiss me with my cum on your mouth." Holy crap, I didn't even know this woman but I sure loved hearing this talk.

I continued to fuck her hole as I slid down to drink her pussy cum while still pushing the nine inch cock into her asshole. My face was slimed with her cum as she humped my face. I slid up again and deeply kissed her as I slowed the fucking down. My cock was hard again, and now I wanted what she had never given me before, and I would not quit until I had it. I left the cock in her ass and crawled higher until my balls were swaying over her chest. My cock was hard and pointing at her face. "Suck my cock." I said. Suck it now."

"Oh yes, I want your cock to fill my mouth now," she said softly as she took me in her hands and guided her mouth around my hardness. I reached back and continued to fuck her ass as she slurped her tongue over my cock and my balls. I shifted to the side so she could swallow me as I plunged the dick into her. "Yes, lick my hard cock, lick my balls, I want to feed my cum to you...suck me now... say you want it." I screamed.

"I do I want your cock I have never wanted anything more than this." She sucked and pumped as I moved my hand off the jell cock and began to finger fuck her with three fingers. I was hyper sexed and couldn't control myself, I began to ejaculate deep in her sucking mouth. She groaned as she sucked and swallowed. I took my fingers from her cunt and offered them to her. She let my cock slip from her mouth as she accepted my fingers, licking and sucking her own wetness.

I collapsed on the bed panting heavily then rolled to her and we kissed again. "I taste my cum in your mouth," I said "and I like it very much."

"That's good, because there will be more for you later, and forever," she said breathlessly. "I loved this with you, the way you were when you saw me and exposed your cock to me. Then the way you watched and let me show you how I fuck myself, and then how you feasted on my pussy and my ass, and then you licked your cum from me. I love you."

"And I love you. And I love how you trusted me to show me how you fuck yourself and how you wanted me to be so dirty with you. I loved it." I said as we spooned and fell off to a well earned sleep.


So now dear reader, I ask you. Should Jay tell her that he knows she is Linneylovelace, or should he keep it to himself and enjoy the secret correspondence with her as she details the night, and nights to come.

Please tell me your thoughts. Jay

12