My Deflowering Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers

Tara feigned protesting and tried to fight back. She cried, "Please do not tie both my legs. Please, my pussy will then be too wide open."

Ravi smiled and slowly, he caught the other ankle and placed the leg on the other armrest and strapped it tight.

Her pussy was wide open.

It appears, Ravi wanted the legs wider. He pulled the buttocks forward towards the end of the seating surface. As he did that, Tara’s cunt was getting wider and wider open.

Ravi stopped when Tara’s cunt was hanging out of the sofa front.

Tara tried to cover her open cunt mouth with both her hands.

Ravi told me, "Tara is covering her cunt with her hands. Her hands deserve to be tied up, so that she has no control over her cunt atall. Please get me those neck ties from the wardrobe"

I ambled across and pulled a bunch of them and gave them to Ravi.

Ravi tied Tara's hands together and tied them above her.

Tara looked delectable.

Ravi asked me, "Isn't that nice for fucking a girl? No cucumbers and no fingering. Just plain fucking!!!"

I mumbled, "I don't know, what you are saying. But please do not hurt my sister"

Tara said, "Darling just see what happens. You will know as woman, that this is by far the best that can happen to me."

Ravi pulled a chair and placed it so that I had a grandstand seat to see her pussy being taken.

Tara suddenly said, "Minu, I am sure seeing this blue film, has got you hot. Feel free to play with your clit if you want to. You can masturbate if you like. Ravi will love it.”

Ravi slowly sat down between Tara's open legs and started to slowly play with one breast at a time.

I could see that Tara’s eyes were rolling with pleasure, She was seeming ecstatic.

I felt the hot flush on my whole body. I could feel damp between my legs. My pussy was leaking juices.

My pussy was aching with desire and I dearly wanted to play with my clit, which I did when I saw any blue film or masturbated.

Ravi kissed each nipple and then slowly lowered his mouth below over her navel.

I did not clearly see. But I think, Ravi ran his fingers over her open slit and felt her bush. Tara gasped and moaned, "Please feel it"

I watched carefully as the blue film developed.

I noticed that with agonizingly slow pace, Ravi started to slowly kiss her mons area and her parted cunt lips were getting hotter and wetter.

He slowly took out his tongue and started to run it over the big lips of her cunt.

Tara was squirming and pleading, "Please take this clit and play with it. Take me. Make me come."

I could take it no longer. I crossed her legs and was perhaps trying my best to avoid a public orgasm.

Tara said softly, "Minu why don't you take off you panty? Just play with yourself. No point in trying to remain modest. Your pussy deserves better than crossed legs and trying to stop an orgasm."

I was hesitant. Tara came to my rescue and said, ""Ravi please help Minu take of her panty."

I got up and tried to run away. Ravi caught my hand and pulled me near and told me firmly, "You are going no where. Do you understand? The door is locked."

For good measure, Tara added, "Minu, if you try to get away, not only will I hold you down while Ravi fucks you, I will ask Ravi to release his truly horny Alsatian on your pussy. No fooling around here. I am in heat and I want all to get my pussy taken!!!"

I realized that I was trapped and I better listed and take instructions.

Ravi ordered, "Get up. I will pull off your silly panty off."

I protested, yet got up, hesitated and then tried to face away. Ravi slightly lifted my skirt hemline and slid his hands up my skirt and caught my panty and pulled it down in one quick move.

That panty was wet!!!!!!!!

Tara asked, "Is it wet?"

Ravi answered back "Dripping wet"

Tara said, "Minu is hot. That bitch was feigning not being hot. Please let me sniff that"

Ravi took my wet panty to Tara's nose. She sniffed it and said, "God Minu, you are hot!!"

Ravi flung my panty into the corner and returned to Tara's open pussy and started to lick it and play with her breasts. Tara was really helpless with her tied up position.

What was truly interesting was that in that position, Tara really looked totally fragile and vulnerable. Her beauty lay in her vulnerability.

Yet, as Ravi played with her pussy and breasts, she was raising her buttocks from the sofa and trying to enjoy more. Ravi was holding her cunt down and forcing her pussy lips apart, while his tongue flitted in and out the slit.

Tara was softly requesting, "Please stop. Please, please, here, no, no, here. More. A little more. Here. No No here. Oh My God. Please eat that pussy up"

Soon enough Tara cried out, "I am coming. Please do not stop. I need you. Please take me now."

Soon she shuddered and completed her first round of contractions.

Ravi put his middle finger into his mouth and licked it all over. The moment Tara was calm; Ravi started to run the now wet finger over Tara's open slit and picked up pussy cream.

Tara pleaded, "What are you doing?"

Ravi positioned himself behind Tara and with one swift action inserted his finger right into her cunt.

There was a “Thwack” noise and Tara let out a small gasp and yelled, "Aaaaaw. I love it"

Ravi shouted at me, "Minu. Watch how Tara enjoys getting finger fucked."

Tara added, "Minu, masturbate. Please, I want you to come with me."

I really needed no help. I was trying to whip up an orgasm flexing my thigh muscles. I had to lift my skirt up all the way and my pussy was pointing upward and I was wantonly playing with my clit.

In the meanwhile, Ravi was slowly finger fucking Tara with slow soft strokes of the full finger in and then out.

I was truly mesmerized. I had never guessed that the pussy could take a six-inch finger in it!! I had always dreamt that the only the dick tip goes in and ejaculates. Anything deeper would burst through the stomach, or rip the pussy apart, I had thought.

With his other hand, Ravi was playing, sometime with Tara’s erect nipples and then suddenly switch to her clit and start to play with the clit.

Tara was lifting her buttocks in the tied up position and was trying to maximize the depth of entry. She was whispering with a hoarse voice, “Aaaawww. That is great. I love it. Take me. Take me. Fuck me. Aaaaaeeeee.”

Her face showed that she was in complete ecstasy. My masturbation gave me only a few seconds of sheer pleasure, but I would have a bad headache after the orgasm.

But this was something.

My pussy was burning with desire. My head was whirling with the scent of an open and dripping pussy. I was fingering my clit at the same time. First I was being demure and was trying to get my clit taken care off by crossing my legs and flexing my cunt muscles. Now I had put my hand under my skirt and my legs were splayed.

Ravi’s finger was getting faster and faster. In and out of Tara’s dripping cunt.

Tara screamed, "Faster. Take me. Please take me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Darling. Please do not stop. Aaaaaa eeeeeeee"

Tara had her second shuddering orgasm.

At nearly the same time, my first masturbation was complete almost at the same time and I was still gasping for breath.

Ravi asked Tara, "Shall I help Minu? May be she needs some help!!! May be like you, she needs to start enjoying."

Tara breathlessly said, "Yes please. Minu is MY sister. She deserves a good fuck too. Take off my leg straps. Let me help her too."

I was aghast at the suggestion. I could see that Ravi was untying Tara's hands and leg and helped her to her feet.

Tara came around my chair and asked me, "This special chair for you too?"

I pleaded, "No. Please. No. I don't want my pussy eaten and taken. I am a virgin." (Actually, I was too hot to stop Ravi from taking my pussy anyway)

Before I could say anything, Ravi and Tara caught hold of me. Lifted me from my chair and placed me on that very chair!!!!!

Then while I was fighting for my false sense of dignity, Ravi pulled me down into a semi lying down position in the chair.

My skirt had got pulled up from behind me while the front of the skirt covered my crotch.

While Tara held me down, with a triumphant look on his face, Ravi lifted my skirt from the front all the way up. My really wet pussy was visible. I tried to cross my legs and close the slit.

When the skirt was up at my waist, I was squirming and putting up a very mild resistance. Ravi caught me by my knees and opened them wide.

Ravi looked at my virgin and untouched bush. It was golden brown and wet. He sniffed the air and took in the aroma of my womanliness!!

Tara said, "Ravi, let us help Minu have her orgasm!!"

I sounded aghast and said, "You can’t do that. No. I want to go away. Please leave me. Let me go!!"

In reality I wanted very much that my pussy be treated like Tara’s. Perhaps I wanted to be fucked. But what was fucking?? What happens when a girl fucks?? All these thoughts whirled through my mind. My pussy was burning with desire to be felt by a man and then really fucked.

I fought to close my legs.

In the pushing and pulling Ravi knew that what I wanted very badly was to be made totally vulnerable. And that I need some manhandling.

Ravi realized that nothing can hurt more than a naked woman who wishes to get fucked be rejected. Ravi asked Tara to leave me alone.

Seeing that the gauntlet had been thrown, I tried to get up and pull my skirt down. Ravi grabbed my hand and said, "Darling, you can leave without your panty if you like."

I feigned horror and said, "What? You can't do that to me."

Ravi simply said, "I can. If I want, I will tie you up, beat you and then fuck you till you plead to be left and then chuck you out on the street naked. Do you understand that? And your own sister will assist in that process."

I gave that look at Tara, as if I needed her help to avoid being taken by a sex crazed man, while all the while wanting to be tied up, gagged and then mercilessly fucked.

Tara nodded and said, "Don't be silly. Just come along with us. We will have fun. You will enjoy being fucked."

I knew that I had to choose pleasure from the other choice of keeping my virginity intact. I gave the look of reluctant resignation and made simpering noises.

Ravi scooped me up and took me into the next bedroom that had a mattress on the floor and placed me on it.

I was putting up a mock fight.

While Ravi held me down, he asked Tara to get out the silk ropes from his wardrobe. Tara of course knew where they were and ran and got them.

Soon my hands were tied and pulled and tied above my head.

I was struggling and fighting hard. Tara tried to calm me down.

Both Tara and Ravi let me struggle for a while. Just watching when I stop struggling.

Soon I was tired. And stopped fighting.

Then Ravi announced, "Tara. Please help me get Minu ready for her first ever fuck."

Tara added, "Relax. You always wanted to get fucked. I am letting my lover take your pussy. That is my gift to you. Just don't fight. Let us enjoy your first fuck too."

I made those Indian womanly noises and pleaded, "Tara please do not do this to me. Please. I am feeling ashamed. Getting my pussy taken in front of all of you."

Tara said, "You have masturbated so many times in front of me"

I protested, "No I haven't"

Tara said, "Yes. You have. You just masturbated in front of us. I have seen you doing that under the covers. I have smelt the cucumber many times and smelt it and found that it smelt of your pussy. You have been masturbating with vegetables. This is the real one. So enjoy."

I went on pleading, "No please. Please let me go."

Ravi intervened and said, "She has to enjoy, else she will only argue. Just get her ready. Take off all her clothes."

Tara went about it clinically. On seeing that, Ravi said, "Tara, please tantalize her boobs, bottom, ass and cunt. She likes being enjoyed."

Tars slowed down and said, "Actually, once she is through, I want to get fucked. The longer she takes, the longer I have to wait for getting fucked."

As Tara took over teasing my boobs from above the blouse.

Ravi said, "Tara, take her boobs and get them hard and erect. Once that is through, take her pussy and clit and get it all wet. And if it is not ready, apply some good pussy cream. Apply it and get it wet and slippery. When the un-fucked pussy is ready let me take over."

I was putting up a good fight. I knew that my burning desire would get the better of me. But, Indian modesty forced me to act reluctant to give my cherry. I was pleading, “Please, Tara please let me go. Please,"

Tara said, "We will see dear little sister. Once Ravi has fucked you in his expert way, you will get addicted to his fuck, if I let him."

Tara settled down near me and started to kiss me on my face and lips. I went on protesting, "No, please don't do that. I don't like girls kissing me. That is lesbianism. You bitch, I will complain to Mom."

Tara quickly shifted her attention to my blouse. Tara started to un-hook my front buttons.

I pleaded, "Please do not take off the blouse. I don't want to be totally naked like you."

Though there was no point. It was my cunt that would get taken, not my boobs. But the very thought that I would be naked in front of a man with a huge erection and my sister, like a newborn, was both exciting and embarrassing.

Tara did not heed my pleadings and removed all the blouse cloth she could exposing my frilly bra.

Tara took Ravi’s hand and placed it on the front opening of my bra hook and said, "Ravi. I want you to tear her bra. Now."

Tara backed out and held Ravi’s raw and hard dick with her hand and told Ravi, "Pull that bra off. One pull and her boobs should be out."

I protested loudly. Ravi hooked his forefinger under my bra hook and pulled hard. It hurt. The back strap bit into my flesh. I screamed, "Aaaaaw" The bra tore in between and opened out. My firm and developed breasts leapt out.

I was hurt and startled. I cried, "Please don't. Please don't feel them. Please Ravi. . . . . . . "

Tara said, "Ravi. Run your hands over her breasts. She must know that she is not in command here. You have the cock. And you are in command."

Ravi slowly ran his fingers over my breasts and then pinched one nipple at a time.

I sobbed, "Please don't."

Ravi perhaps wanted to let me know that my vulnerability would be my best reward and wanted to give me a signal. He got up and pulled Tara up by her hair and ordered, "Bitch. Take Minu's clothes off slowly, while I treat this bitch to some fun."

I went on protesting and said, "Please Tara. You are my sister. Please do not initiate me to fucking this way."

As Tara worked on my entire naked top, I went on protesting mildly and with a tone and tenor which only we women can use when we want to be fucked, yet would like to say that we would not like it, "I hate this lesbo stuff. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it!!!!!"

On hearing my statement on lesbianism, Ravi said, "You bitch, get off Minu. She wants me to take off her clothes. I will take off Minu's clothes now."

Tara got off and looked at me for further instructions.

I feigned crying and said, "No. Please Ravi. Don't take off my skirt. Please. Please Ravi."

Ravi knew, I wanted nothing more than being fucked. Only I did not know what a good fuck really means, especially the first one. And that the only thing that would cool me down was a powerful fuck, ripping my cunt apart.

While ignoring my pleadings to be left alone, Ravi slowly and deliberately un-hooked my skirt and pulled it down. The panty was not there any way.

Finally I was totally naked.

He ran his fingers over my totally naked body. He sat next to me and asked, "Does this nylon bondage on your wrists hurt?"

I nodded and said, "Yes. Please take it off"

Ravi started to take the ropes off and then took his insurance that I would not leave by telling the naked Tara, "Please lock up her clothes. I don't want her to go away without getting fucked."

Tara picked up all my clothes and threw them inside the study and locked the room.

Once my hands were free, I tried to cover my breasts with one hand and my pulsating and wet pussy with the other. Ravi grasped my wrist and told me, "Come here. Sit next to me. I promise you, you will enjoy it a lot. And if it hurts, I will let you go."

I pleaded with Ravi, "I don't want to be fucked. Please."

Ravi asked, "Why? You will enjoy it!!"

I said, "But breaking my hymen will hurt. That is why I have never inserted anything into my pussy. I have only masturbated with the cucumber running it over my slit."

Ravi had a nonchalant look and said, "Darling, it will not hurt. Ask Tara, what happened to her when I broke her hymen. She enjoyed it."

Tara said, "Truly it was a fantastic experience. You have heard that story many times from me, Minu. Don't worry. Ravi is a sweet chap at making a woman enjoy her body. But you have to relax to be able to enjoy. So why don't you simply lie own and relax. Let Ravi make you enjoy."

I was not fully convinced but slowly lay down on the mattress. I covered my breasts with my hands.

Tara said, "I am not a lesbo. I will only help you. Nobody helped me give my virginity to Ravi. I wish someone had. But Ravi took my virginity so nicely; I give my pussy to him wherever I can."

Ravi added, "Darling Minu. I will fuck you. Tara will only see. I will allow her to masturbate only today. Else she has to fuck me."

I made it appear that I was crying and pleaded, "Please don't hurt me. If it hurts?? Then??"

Ravi assured me, “Minu. If it hurts, I will stop and do what you like only. Okay."

I nodded my agreement with this scheme. The pleasure that I sought seemed so near and I was really burning to be given some manly treatment.

Ravi suggested to Tara, "Tara lie down next to Minu and help me. Hold Minu, so that she is no longer nervous. She has to relax when she is fucked. Today it is Minu's day. Minu has to learn to enjoy."

When Tara lay next to me, I tried to move away and make space for her. I thought Ravi would fuck us by turns after my cherry is picked. But he thought that I was trying to get away. He pushed me down firmly on the mattress. As if telling me that he would become violent if I did not listen I was both, fearful and anticipating the pleasure of being totally helpless with pleasure and desire.

Ravi told me, "Just see what I do to your sister and how she enjoys."

Ravi slowly ran his fingers over Tara's face and then over her chest between her large breasts. She arched her back and whispered, "Aaaaaw. That is nice."

He played with her breasts and mistreated her nipples. They were red with pinching and tweaking. Yet she purred with pleasure.

I watched carefully. Ravi suddenly said, "No one is hurting Tara. She wants more. Because she is enjoying it. Do you want to try this?"

I kept quiet.

Then, with no warning, Ravi turned his attention to my face. He started to caress my face. I really loved it. It felt so good, a rough man’s hand running over my face. He then caressed my hairs and truly aroused my passions.

My pussy was hot and the lava was erupting.

Ravi then leant down and kissed me on my mouth and then slowly started to play with my boobs.

I was enjoying it so much. Yet I said, "Please Ravi, don't do that. Aaaaeeee. No. No. Yes – here. Oh, I love it. But please stop. Ssssssssss. Aaaaaaaaah."

Ravi wrapped his hands around by torso and lifted me off the mattress and started to mouth my breasts one by one. I could only say, without any conviction, "Please darling, stop. STOP."

Ravi looked very cross and said, "Really? It hurts??"

I blushed and said, "No I love it. My body wants to be treated this way. But I am afraid of being fucked."

Ravi firmly said, "If you love it, just enjoy."

bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers