My Deflowering Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

Tara descended on my breasts and started to lick them and tease the nipples. My cunt was contracting and opening and I was opening and closing my legs with pleasure.

Then Tara held up my back up while Ravi licked me all over and played with each nipple one by one.

My crotch was burning with desire. But all the man handling had made my boobs raw. I protested, "Please my nipples are raw now and are hurting. Please don't do anything more."

Tara said, "Minu, as a woman you will love to be forced a little. So let Ravi force his way onto you."

I requested, "No. Tara. Please I don't want to be fucked."

Ravi said, "Okay. This is a deal. No fucking till you beg for it. Okay?"

I firmly said, "I won’t beg,"

Ravi continued with foreplay and handling every female part of my body and arousing a desire that I never knew existed.

Tara asked, "What should I do?"

Ravi said, "Slowly start kissing Minu from her toes onwards up the thigh to he crotch," and added, "Tara get up and help me open Minu's legs. She is keeping them crossed tightly."

I was apprehensive of what would happen. Would it pain a lot?? I had heard from one of my friends that she had to be fucked for an hour before her hymen broke. And then it bled. I did not want to be hurt. With fear, I hardened my leg grip further.

Tara was kissing my toes and then ankles, while Ravi ran his fingertips over my waist onto my thighs avoiding my pussy. Tara was holding my ankles and waiting for me to relax my hold on my thighs.

It wasn't very long that I could take it no longer and decided to give up the pretence of being a virgin and wanting to protect it. I relaxed my thigh crossover. Tara slowly parted my legs a little bit.

Ravi saw that and ran his fingers run very very lightly over my slit, lingering for an extra second on my swollen and pulsating clit.

The pleasure ran up like an electric shock. I gasped and cried out, "Oooooohh. Please stop that."

Ravi did not heed that.

Once Ravi had run his fingers over my slit a few times, I lost my initial shyness and the fact was that I was openly enjoying.

Ravi said, "Your pussy bush is really beautiful."

I blushed and covered my cunt with both my hands.

Ravi said, "One day I will shave your pussy and make you like a 10 year old, and then fuck you."

I felt an electric shock passing through my pussy on hearing that Ravi would shave it and then take it. I loved the very notion that my pussy could be shaved!!

Ravi then stated, "Okay. Let us make a deal."

I responded tartly, "Where is the question of a deal now? I am fully naked and you are making a deal with me?"

Ravi said, "Okay. So you want to be fucked. Okay. No deal then. I am sorry; I did not understand that you wanted to be fucked soooo badly."

I answered quickly, "No. No. No. No. I won’t be fucked."

Ravi answered, "Okay. This is the deal. I will do nothing unless you agree. But that deal holds if you tell me how you are feeling as I go on with the process."

I agreed and said, "Okay. That is a deal. If I don't want to go all the way, you will stop."

Ravi said, "Yes darling, I have Tara's very willing pussy to take tonight. And many times, as I like. And then I will never fuck you again in my life. I promise. And when you see your sister get fucked, you can only curse yourself why you said no. I am doing this to you because I had promised Tara that as a birthday gift to her. I have agreed to deflower you. If you don't want it, that is okay with me. I will simply fuck Tara while you watch and masturbate."

I quickly said, "No. I am not asking you to stop. I am enjoying it so far. But . . . ."

”But what??”

“Please be kind to me. Please do not hurt me!”

Ravi answered coolly, “Darling. Fucking is pure pleasure. How can it hurt?”

Tara added, "Minu, either you let me enjoy my pre-birthday fuck or you let us have fun with you."

Ravi pe5rhaps did not like Tara’s talking out of turn. He snapped, "Hang on. Just listen to what I have to say. Okay. Let us have the fun. Both you bitches deserve only merciless fucking. Any one who talks out of turn will have her mouth immediately shut with a fat cock in it. And Minu, you will answer when I ask. Any talk outside of this discipline, you will be tied, cunt wiped of all the pussy juices you have, cunt made totally dry and fucked mercilessly. All this consideration for your pussy, it appears, is not making you understand that I am being kind to your cunt!"

I understood that any more fooling around could be painful. While what I dearly wanted was pure pleasure.

I shook my head to inform him that I understood the deal.

Ravi slowly cradled me onto his arms and started to kiss my boobs and lick the nipples one by one. It was such sweet pleasure, that inspite of my trying not to indicate that I was in intense heat, a moan emerged from my mouth.

Ravi ran his fingers over my naked belly and traced the middle line all the way through right over my bush and played with it.

My pussy was wet and perhaps steaming. Ravi asked, "What does it feel here?"

I answered honestly, "It is tingling. I am unable to control myself. I am shaking."

Ravi went on playing with all my sex organs one by one, deliberately and willfully. Like an expert he excited my cunt to bursting point. All I could do was to squirm and raise my hips and try to get the finger to touch my cunt a little more.

After some time, Ravi changed his position. He went aro8und to near my ankles. He caught hold of my two ankles and started to part my legs.

I was embarrassed and apprehensive that, this was it. He was going to take my pussy. Instinctively, I protested and angrily asked, "What is it? Please do not open my legs like this. I feel ashamed"

Ravi was cool. He assured me, "Minu, your tingling will increase. So just co-operate with me. Remember, no fucking unless you agree."

While I knew that I wanted to fuck, I still wanted reassurance. Having got that, I relaxed my legs and Ravi parted them like a jack knife as wide as he could.

Instead of descending right onto my pulsating cunt, he started to run the tips of his fingers through my wide open slit, ensuring that he only tantalized my clit but did not touch it.

Ravi asked, "What does it feel Minu? Give me a commentary, if you can."

"Oooooooh. That feels really nice. My pussy is feeling very wild."

Ravi told Tara, "Hold both the legs apart. Let me mouth her pussy."

Tara knew what to do. She simply sat with her twat on my face. I was truly surprised. I did not want to mouth her pussy. I wanted to simply be fucked. That is all.

I turned my face away. But, my face was under pussy arrest!!!!

I could not see what the two of them were doing. I think, Ravi held my ankles and lifted my legs and passed them on to Tara. She simply leaned backwards holding my up raised legs and spread my ankles wide.

I hurt. But, I knew that my legs in a wide-open V.

I could feel Ravi’s warm breath hitting my wet and slippery cunt. He slowly lowered his mouth onto my big lips and started to kiss them all around. He slowly played with my boobs while kissing the most sensitive parts of my cunt.

The sensation of being totally at a man’s mercy and my pussy being licked in a most expert manner by a man who knows where a woman has all her pleasure stored was too much for me. I got mad with pleasure and desire. I cried out, "Please Ravi. Please. That is so o o o o nice. I love it."

On hearing this, Tara took over my breasts in a manner which only a woman knows and Ravi used both his hands to spread my pussy lips apart.

Ravi kissed the open cunt right at the very top of the slit. Then slowly he ran his fingers lightly over my wet bush.

I just could not help it. I started to caress Ravi’s hairs and said, “Oh. I love you. Darling. Ravi. Please take it.”

Ravi understood my need far too well. He slowly ran his tongue through my entire slit and went down the slit ever so slowly. As it came near her clit, like a trained tease, he lifted his tongue and went below it.

I jumped with anticipation and pleaded, "Please Ravi touch me on my clit."

He mumbled, "Not so fast. I will do it when I feel like."

Tara shifted my legs from an erect V position to a position like I were squatting on the floor. The pussy was open maximum. I am sure my clit came out on the top.

I was trying to thrash around with pleasure. Ravi took that opportunity to make me commit to further clit pleasure torture and asked, "Shall I continue?"

I cried out immediately, "Yes. Please. Please do not stop. Just get me into a climax. Masturbate me!!!!!"

Ravi became bloody minded. He said, "That cucumber is baby stuff. NO orgasm till I allow it. You get that??"

Saying that he lowered himself over my open cunt and started to slowly flick my clit with his tongue. I screamed, "Aaaaah. What are you doing? I love it. I will die. Please do not. Please do not stop."

He swirled his tongue over my clit many more times. Each time I jumped up and cried out with pleasure, “Aaaaaeee. Oooooooh. Oh my God. I love it.”

I was turning wild with pleasure.

Ravi asked, lifting his face from my pussy, "What do you feel?"

"Ooooh. That is really fantastic. I love it. My pussy is bursting."

Ravi asked, "Why Minu, why is it bursting?"

I pleaded, "I don't know. I don't care. Please do what you are doing. I love it"

I heard Ravi telling Tara, “Leave her legs and get up from her face.”

Then he asked me, "Minu, you would like me to stop now?"

I was dying with the need for a straight and violent fuck. My pussy was pounding with desire. I simpered and said, "No. Ravi. Please I need a climax."

Ravi became firm and said, "Then just do what I ask you to do"

I was actually out of control. Yet I hissed out, "Okay. Just do that please."

While I had kept my legs wide open, Ravi came up with an idea. He told Tara, "Pass me that large bolster."

Tara passed the bolster. Ravi ordered, "Minu lift your bottom. Tara place the bolster below her buttocks, so that her pussy is up and the legs wide open."

I was too hot to protest. I simply did what he asked me to do.

The moment I was lying face up on the large bolster with my legs firmly on the mattress, my cunt wide open, Ravi told me, "Just let Tara apply the pussy cream on your pussy. It will improve your climax."

Tara got the cream and parted my pussy lips with her two fingers, and applied the cream liberally.

Tara was agonizingly slow. She was applying the cream right on my clit. The pleasure was excruciating. I swayed her head from side to side and moaned, "Please. Aaaaaaw. My pussy. Ooooooh. My pussy."

While Tara was applying the cream, Ravi took a position behind Tara and slowly kneaded Tara's boobs. She was slobbering with pleasure as she applied the cream on my pussy.

Ravi was watching how my clit was being tortured with desire. Suddenly he said, "On her pussy hole, a little extra. It is her first time and she is young. Her pussy is new and tight."

Tara let me have it.

I could see that Ravi was having a huge hard on. His throbbing cock was hovering right over Tara’s shoulder.

Ravi changed position and told Tara, "Why don't you suck my cock while I treat Minu to some special finger work."

I decided, this was no time to speak. I remained quiet.

Ravi pushed Tara into lying with her head near my open cunt. He then sat down on her breasts and placed his cock right near her mouth.

Tara gobbled the knob into her mouth and started to suck.

I was amazed that the monster cock went straight into Tara’s mouth and I said, "Good God. That cock is fat. How is Tara putting it in her mouth? That will break her jaws!!"

Tara took out the cock for a second and said, "You will suck it too darling. You will take it into every hole in your fucking body and love it."

Tara must have been good at dick sucking. Ravi gasped with the pleasure and cried out, "Aaaaah. That is sooooo good. Suck it more. Darling Tara. Just go on."

Ravi took some time to regain control over himself.

He then returned his attention to the job of deflowering me.

Ravi ran his fingers over my open cunt right from the top of the slit to the bottom right down to my ass. He was really playing with my upraised pussy with his fingers.

Ravi informed me, "I will now try to feel your hymen. It won’t hurt. But you have to relax."

I was squirming with pleasure and was raising my upraised cunt higher as her played with my clit.

But as the finger ran over my hymen, I tensed up and tightened my cunt mouth.

Ravi asked me softly, "How does it feel?"

I simpered, "Too much pleasure. But please do not put your fat finger into my pussy. That will hurt."

Ravi said "No. Just feel it. You will love it. Okay? No fucking till you agree."

I nodded “Okay.”

Ravi raised my head with another pillow so that I could see what was being done with my cunt.

I could see that he ran his middle finger over my wide-open pussy mouth and felt the hymen.

I was speaking gibberish that women do when they are enjoying too much.

Suddenly he pressed harder on my pussy hole and pressed against my hymen.

It hurt a little. But, I made a big deal of it and screamed, "That hurts. Please stop. Please Ravi."

Ravi did not stop. He knew what he wanted to do. He again and again ran his middle finger over my slit. I could feel he was playing a cat and mouse game with my cunt.

Then suddenly he stopped and held my pussy lips apart with two fingers of his left hand and placed his right middle finger on my hymen and then practically held down my cunt with his left hand.

Then suddenly he gave one hard jerk.

His finger just plunged into my cunt.

I felt an electric shock running down my back. I knew that my hymen was gone.

Ravi did not move his finger, which was embedded deep in and asked, "How is the pussy feeling now?"

I honestly said, "It is tingling and bursting with some great feeling."

Ravi told me like a fucking expert, "Minu, just hold still. There can be no fun without a little bit of pain. I will just push with my finger a little and it won’t hurt too much."

With one hand, he held my waist down and gave some short tentative pull backs and some hard push ins.

The broken hymen hurt. I cried out, "Aoooooch. Please. Please that is hurting."

With one movement Ravi pulled his finger from inside my cunt and said, "Go away, you are not playing. You are behaving like a six year old. Scared before playing."

I really wanted the real thing to happen. Besides I was enjoying. I pleaded, "No. Please don't be angry. Please do not stop. But just take mercy on my pussy."

Ravi heard my pleading, looked at my eyes. He then parted my cunt lips with his left hand and placed his right middle finger on my pussy mouth again.

He gave one hard push. The finger just plunged into my cunt.

I yelled a muffled cry, "Ooooh my God. That hurt."

Ravi asked, "Is it hurting now?"

I was uncertain and whimpered, "No. Not now. Only some burning sensation."

Ravi just started to retract his finger and then slowly insert it deeper in and retract it again. His forefinger was placed so that it hit the clit when the middle finger disappeared inside my cunt.

I cried out, "You are fingering me. That is hurting. That finger is too fat. Please stop it. Please Tara please save my cunt."

Ravi said, "Darling. Your hymen is broken. Did it hurt?"

I cried out, "Yes. It hurt a lot. I hate you. You broke my hymen with your finger!!! You did not ask me before breaking it."

Ravi just said, "But Minu, I think you would now like a good climax."

I started to cry. Tears welled up and ran down one side. I said, "You bastard, you have broken my hymen"

Ravi did not heed what I said. He started to slowly insert the finger and take it out while playing with my clit with the other hand.

I screamed, "Aaaaaaaw. Please. That is too fat. Please stop."

Ravi softly said, "Stop screaming and enjoy the fingering. Just shut up. One more word and I will fuck immediately." After about five minutes of fingering, I was well lubricated. My juices had come out thick and plenty.

I knew I was all woman.

Ravi placed his cock near my face and told her, "Do you want to suck it too?"

I cried out, "No. That is dirty. Also, it is too fat and too big. Please do not put it in my mouth."

Ravi then sexually threatened me and said, "Then I will have to let you go."

I saucily said, "Yes let me go. That cock will split my mouth and cunt wide-open. I won’t be able to walk again."

Ravi was upset, I think. He ordered Tara, "Just tie her hands and I will tie her legs. She has to be fucked now."

I pleaded, "Please. We had a deal. No fucking until I agree"

Ravi angrily said, "Bitch. Saying no to me. What was the deal? If it hurts you, no breaking the hymen."

"No. Please stop. I don't want to be fucked," I cried.

Ravi said, "You will now be fucked most mercilessly. Now, I have forgotten the deal. It is your fault. Why do you have such a sweet pussy?"

Soon Tara ensured that I was well tied up and trussed up.

Ravi parted my pussy lips with his fingers.

He held his cock near the mouth of my pussy.

I pleaded, "Please, that cock is too fat. My cunt will split. I won’t be able to piss or sit down. Please do not put that thick pecker in."

Ravi picked up a glob of cream and applied some more pussy cream on his cock and slowly touched the tip of his dick to my open wet and pulsating cunt mouth.

Ravi asked Tara to press my legs down from that bolster perch. My legs were wide open. And inviting.

Like all women, I pleaded, "Please not today. Fuck me some other day."

Ravi got hard and asked, "You are not liking it?"

I could not stop saying, "I like it. But I think it will hurt. Your cock is too fat. It is too big. I will have to call a surgeon to sew up the cunt"

Ravi said, "Just relax. You will love it. Just take this one thrust. Then all with be fine"

Before I could answer, Ravi gave one powerful push.

With a plop the cock tip vanished into my cunt.

I gasped and cried out, "Aaaaaaah That hurts. Take it out. Please take it out."

Ravi answered with one more mighty push. The first half the cock was in.

My cunt was splitting up. I cried, "Please that is too fat. Too big. I can't take it. Please do not put the whole thing in."

Ravi pulled back a little of his cock and said, "Okay. I will take it out. Jut relax or else the cunt might tear up."

The moment I relaxed the tightness of my cunt, he pulled back a little and gave one more strong push in.

The whole cock was in.

I screamed, "Please take it out"

Ravi started to pull back half way and push it back again.

Ravi yelled at Tara, "Untie her legs. Let her enjoy the fuck like a woman."

He started to pump my cunt with countless thrusts and pullbacks.

All I could do was to repeatedly say, "Please darling, I love it. Please do not stop."

Ravi was firmly fucking me. I had wrapped my legs around his waist. He held my waist and lifted me up with my pussy holding his cock firmly in my sheath.

Ravi pushed the bolster from below me and placed me directly on the mattress and started to give me a simple straight fuck.

I cried out, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck me!!!"

Ravi went on pumping in and out. The firm mattress was much better at the deep penetration. Suddenly Ravi asked me, "Raise your knees. That will increase your pleasure."

I knew he knew how to deliver the ultimate pleasure to me and raised my knees.

He then caught me by my shoulders and gave some short and swift strokes into my pussy.

I wailed, "Please - more. Please – deeper. Harder. Aaaw. Please stop. This hurts. You are too thick and big."

He just did not care any more. He was truly enjoying fucking me. His dick deserved the pleasure. He just went about fucking me mercilessly.

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers